Big Z’s dead, and that’s how it’s gonna stay.
超级Z就死了 就这么决定了
Let me play you that song.
我再给你弹一遍那首歌♥
What about “never give up”? What about “find a way”?
你的“永不放弃”呢? 你的“找寻出路”呢?
You’re giving up. You’re giving up! Yeah, I’m giving up. That’s my way.
你在放弃,你在放弃! 我放弃了,那就是我选择的路
Giving up. I thought you were the one guy.
放弃 我以为你是我的英雄
You don’t like it, find your own way.
不喜欢的话,自己再找一个啊
Leave me out of it.
别扯上我
Leave me out of it.
别扯上我
I messed up. I’m just…
我完了 我只是…
I’m… not good.
我…不够优秀
This is when I needed someone. I needed him.
现在我最需要帮助的时候… 我需要他
It’s hard enough losing one dad, but…
失去一个父亲就已经很痛苦了,但…
What do you mean by…? Nothing.
你是说…? 没什么
Nothing, man. Forget it.
没什么,不说了
Peaceful. Peaceful. I’m in peace. I come in peace.
冷静 冷静 我是朋友,我不是来破坏的
Cody! Joe!
科迪! 乔!
I’ve been looking everywhere for you! You’ve been looking for me?
我到处在找你! 真的?你一直在找我?
I didn’t lose you on the whale. I’m not gonna lose you now.
我没在鲸鱼身上失去你 我现在也不想失去你
Thank you. Seriously, thank you. Radical.
谢谢,真的,谢谢 那是
They’re starting! Cody, we gotta go! Come on!
他们开始了! 科迪,我们快点走!快!
Wait a minute. Joe?
等一下,乔?
Surfers riding…
冲浪者…
I’m sorry. Watch this, dude. I can speak their language.
抱歉,看好了,伙计 我会他们的土语
I totally need my board. I don’t know where it is. I gotta go find it.
我需要我的浪板,但不知道被我放哪儿 我去找找看
I’ll see you in the lineup. See you, Joe.
我们起跑线见 回见,乔
This is gonna be fun, huh? See you.
这比赛不错,对不? 回见
The tenth annual Big Z is about to get underway…
第十届超级Z纪念杯就要开始了…
…and, whoa, it is the day of days.
[第十届超级Z纪念杯冲浪赛] …而且,哇,这个比赛要日
Big mountainous bombs marching into our coastline.
汹涌的波涛正疾速向海岸线逼近
Kelly Slater, on a danger level, one to ten, give me a number.
凯利·斯莱特,从1到10 给我一个冲浪危险指数
Twenty.
二十
Wow. Rob? There’ll be blood.
哇,罗布? 绝对会有牺牲者
I’m scared, and I’m in the booth!
我在直播室里都觉得害怕
What are you doing here? Mike.
你在这里做什么? 麦克?
You’re gonna kill yourself. Don’t do this to yourself.
你会丧命的 千万别这样对自己,求你了
Look what happened last time.
想想上一次的经过
It’s good to see you back. Are you serious?
你回来真好 你当真?
You’re gonna be a real crowd pleaser.
你绝对能娱乐大众
I’m telling you, these people are gonna eat you up.
我告诉你 这些人准备看好戏
I’ll be expecting big things from you. Thank you.
我对你有很大的期待 谢谢
People, big announcement. Cody Maverick, he’s back.
观众们,大新闻 科迪·马浮瑞克,他回来了
The Wipeout King is back…
跟头王回来了
…and I’m gonna tell you, start looking for the sharks.
…我还要告诉你们 当心鲨鱼
They’ll be circling because there’s gonna be blood.
因为今天会有流血事件发生 它们会在这附近转悠
Spectacular carnage today.
今天是场精彩的大屠♥杀♥表演
Thank you! Reggie Belafonte. Little guy, big hair, big thoughts, big heart.
谢谢!我是雷吉·布赖房♥特 小身材,大刺头,有思想,有善心
Look at this. You’re going down, snowflake.
看呀 你完蛋了,小不点
I’m gonna make you wish you were never even hatched.
我要让你后悔从蛋壳里孵出来
You want to see my trophies?
要看我的奖杯吗?
Arnold, no.
阿诺德, 不行
About 24 surfers battling their way out to the…
大概有24位冲浪选手冲了上去…
Good golly! Make that 18.
天哪!只剩下18名选手了
Rob, after such a heavy wipeout earlier in the week…
罗布,在经过上周那一次大浪后…
…what do you think is going through Maverick’s mind?
…你觉得马浮瑞克现在会怎么想?
He’s gonna have to stay focused and channel that energy into good places.
他应该会集中注意力 将力量灌注在平衡点上
When are you gonna get a life?
你什么时候才能正经点?
You are a nobody.
你什么都不是
You should’ve stayed in Antarctica, kid.
你不应该离开南极,孩子
He made it! Yeah, good.
他做到了!好也!
What an amazing first ride mind-blower from Maverick.
马浮瑞克的首浪太动人心弦了
Did you guys see that?
你们看到没?
Man. I thought I was gonna lose it, and then I just…
老天,我以为我会失控 可我就…
I just let go, you know. I let go, and there it was.
我就那么放开了,懂不懂 我放开了,就成功了
Wow, it’s been an amazing day…
今天太令人兴奋了
…of shredding in less than stellar conditions…
在乏善可陈的比赛后…
…but I never would have guessed our three finalists.
…出现了让我意外的三名决赛选手
Well, Sal, it’s no surprise that Tank Evans…
萨尔,很显然坦克·伊万斯
…has just breezed his way into the finals.
…轻松的进入决赛
And Cody Maverick, from a horrible wipeout a few days ago to this.
而科迪·马浮瑞克 在经历上次那个跟头后,进步到这个程度
And Chicken Joe from Sheboygan. Who would have guessed it?
而来自史博尔根的鸡鸡乔 谁会想得到呢?
I have never seen a finals like this.
前所未有的决赛名单啊
We’re in the finals, Joe. No way! We get to surf some more?
我们进入决赛了,乔 不是吧!我们还能继续冲浪?
Isn’t it exciting? Look at that. This is great, huh?
不激动吗? 看那里呀,太刺♥激♥了,不是吗?
You know, you should know this. The Tank loves you.
你们可要知道,坦克爱死你们了
Looks like this will be the easiest year ever.
看来今年的比赛最轻松了
No way. Cody, did you hear that? It’s gonna be easy.
不是吧,科迪,你听到没有? 他说很轻松
Are you loving this?
大家喜不喜欢?
So who would you like to see win the trophy?
你们最想看到谁赢得奖杯?
It’s not so important to me.
奖杯对我来说不算什么
Friends are better than anything in the world.
朋友是世上最重要的
Friends are forever.
友谊天长地久
Trophies, you never know what they can have happen to them.
谁知道奖杯会不会坏掉
That was awesome, mate. Muy impresivo, my friend.
刚才太精彩了,朋友 让我刮目相看了,伙计
Thank you, bro. Thanks.
谢了,兄弟. 谢谢
Finals. Hey!
决赛 嘿!
Yeah. I know. I can’t even…
是啊,我知道,我也…
I think I can win this thing. It’s too much right now.
我觉得我能赢 但现在没时间想这么多
Well, that’s all you came for. What?
是啊,这就是你来得目的 什么?
What is that supposed to mean? You made it pretty clear last night…
你那话是什么意思? 你昨晚说得很清楚…
…that winning’s more important to you than Z or me.
…输赢比Z还有我都来得重要
But, hey, maybe you’ll get to take your stupid trophy home.
但说不定你真的 会抱着那傻傻的奖杯回老家
Lani. Come on. Come here, you!
兰尼,别这样 你过来!
How about this, huh?
怎么样,嗯?
Let me tell you something. You win this thing, we’re going places!
让我告诉你 你赢了的话,我带你周游世界
Look at this kid. He is a champ!
看看这孩子,他是个冠军
Tank, nine-time defending champion. He will roll on you.
坦克,九次成功卫冕 一定会不负众望
Expect him to win this thing. It’s basically a contest for second place.
他会赢也是意料之中的事 现在就看谁是亚军了
First, I’m gonna take you down. Then I’m gonna fry the chicken.
我先解决掉你 然后再去油炸那只鸡
That cloud looks just like a kitten.
那片云好像一只小猫咪
Maverick and Evans take off.
马浮瑞克和伊万斯出发了
Mine!
我的!
And it’s Evans dropping in.
伊万斯先下手为强
And Tank’s playing games, blocking Maverick’s every move.
坦克开始他用他的招数 不让马浮瑞克得一分
Maverick sticks a rail.
马浮瑞克仍然镇定自若
Tank Evans down! I have never, ever seen this before!
坦克·伊万斯倒下了! 我从来没有见过这样的镜头!
But I’d love to see it again.
但我还是想再看一遍!
Cody trying to take back the wave that Tank snaked from him.
[快速回放] 科迪试图从坦克的盘旋中夺回海浪
Evans toying with him, not paying attention.
伊万斯光顾着戏弄他,却忽略了海浪
And there’s the outside rail. Evans goes down.
就这么栽了跟头,伊万斯倒下了
And it’s Maverick with this new-school move. We’ll call it “The Maverick.”
马浮瑞克使出了他的新招式 我们称之为“马浮瑞克式翻转”
And look at this. Maverick scoring big.
看啊,马浮瑞克拿了个高分
Oh, it’s so cute. It’s got little paws and the whiskers.
啊,真可爱 小小的爪子,还有胡须
Chicken Joe with a no-paddle drop-in!
鸡鸡乔不打水就下滑
Here we go! Nobody needs to help this chicken.
我来了! 这只鸡看来不需要帮手了
I’m flying!
我在飞!
Maverick and Joe tied, and no score for Tank Evans? Unbelievable.
马浮瑞克和乔平手 而坦克·伊万斯一分未得,难以置信
Surfers, this is your final wave!
冲浪选手们,这一浪是你们最后的机会!
Joe, this is it. This wave wins it. Yeah, man!
乔,就这个了,胜负在此一搏 是啊,伙计!
This wave is stacking up to be a beautiful tube.
这浪越来越高,形成一个漂亮的浪管
Maverick should score big on this one!
马浮瑞克这次应该能拿高分
But wait! Evans drops in.
等等!伊万斯进来了
It looks like Evans is gonna take out the chicken.
看上去伊万斯好像要淘汰鸡鸡
What’s Maverick doing?
马浮瑞克在做什么?
Go, Joe, go! Got it! Let’s go!
上啊,乔,冲啊! 知道了!我们冲啊!
I don’t believe this. This contest was Maverick’s to win.
难以置信 马浮瑞克本来是胜券在握
Now Evans pushing Maverick out of bounds and into The Boneyards.
但伊万斯逼马浮瑞克冲出赛区 进入骨针地
Tank, look out! You look out!
坦克,当心! 当心你个头!
Code!
科迪!
Z!
Z!
Cody, come on. Z!
科迪,快 Z!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!