No. Let’s see here.
不要 来试试看
I swear… It’s stronger than I thought.
我发誓… 比我想象的还结实
…if you break it… – Should’ve been broken by now.
…断掉的话… 要真那样,早就断了…
Come on! Come on!
拜托!拜托!
Look at that.
看那里
That’s the best place in the world to be, in the tube.
浪管是世界上最棒的地方
Really?
真的?
Yeah. Better than winning, the trophy, all that stuff.
比输赢,奖杯,任何的一切都要棒
Tube riding is the ultimate thing in surfing…
在浪管里冲浪是最高的境界
…to ride inside the wave and make it out of it.
…在浪卷中滑水然后再冲出来
It’s all we want to do every day.
这是我们每天都想要做的事
It’s almost impossible to describe.
实在太难描述了
There’s nothing I can compare it to.
没有什么比那个还要刺♥激♥
It’s a feeling that not too many people will experience…
这不是很多人能经历的事…
…so it’s special in that sense.
…那感觉是很特别的
Then you try to remember it.
你会试图去记住那一刻
Like, “I wish I could remember that,” or “I wish I could get that again.”
像“我希望我能记住那感觉” 或者“真希望能再来一次”
It’s so addicting.
太过瘾了
Once you get inside you never want to get out.
一旦你在浪管里,你就会不想出来
Wow. That’s amazing. Yeah, man. Nothing like it.
那太棒了 是啊,无与伦比
So, that aside, how many points would you get for getting tubed?
那除此之外,你冲入浪管可以得几分?
Like, what does it depend on for the contest?
比赛时是依据什么评分的?
Points? What?
评分? 怎么了?
You know who you sound like right now?
你知道你现在听上去像谁吗?
I promote happiness!
我促进和谐!
Can you see the happiness emanating from me? What’s wrong with you?
[赞助者:雷吉·布赖房♥特] 你看不到我所散播的幸福吗? 你有毛病吗?
We’re live. Good. Good.
直播开始了 很好,很好
I have to say, I have no doubt that this year’s Big Z Memorial…
我不得不说,毋庸置疑 今年的超级Z纪念杯…
…is gonna be the best ever.
…是历史上最精彩的
With the competition just one day away…
离比赛还有一日…
…the excitement is definitely building here on Pen Gu Island.
…盘♥古♥岛已经热血沸腾了
That didn’t take too long. I feel lightheaded.
建得挺快的,我好鸟啊
So get this.
听好
On my search for Cody, I bump into my hot tub buddies again.
我在找科迪的途中 我又撞见了澡堂兄弟们
I get it. You guys look hungry.
我知道了,你们看上去饿了
You’ve probably got the munchies or something.
你们大概想要吃点什么
Squidito on el stickito?
乌贼串串烧?
Check it out! Dude, have you seen my friend Cody?
快看呀! 伙计,看到我朋友科迪没?
He’s kind of like a penguin.
他长得像只企鹅
He’s got a lot of black on him, a lot of white.
黑乎乎的,白♥嫩♥嫩的
How did you learn how to surf? I saw Big Z do it, actually.
你们怎么学会冲浪的? 我其实是看了超级Z冲浪
I don’t think you were born yet.
你那时候好像还没生出来
I wasn’t? No, I don’t think so.
没有吗? 没有,我觉得没有
Lani? I like her when she teaches us because…
兰尼教的? 我喜欢她教我们,因为…
Smudge! Not another one!
臭!你又放屁!
I think he really has to go to the bathroom right now.
我觉得你最好现在就去洗手间
What’s next? The board is done.
现在该做什么?浪板已经做好了
The board is done? The board is done.
浪板做好了? 做好了
Well, let’s do some training. Finally!
那我们就来训练吧 万岁!
Can we get a shot of you… You’ve got to get it in a long shot.
我们能拍你… 你们最好用长焦镜拍我
Hey, Z! Come on!
嘿,Z!快来啊!
Where you going? I thought we were going to train.
你要去哪儿? 我以为我们要去训练
Not in the water. Jeez. What are you thinking?
训练不在水里,真是的 想什么呢?
You want to surf like Big Z used to? Yeah.
你想像以前的超级Z一样冲浪? 是的
I’ve got some tests here to figure out your potential.
那我要你做些测试,看看你的潜力
Let’s do it. No, put them on your eyes.
那开始吧 不,敷在眼睛上
Like this. On my eyes.
像这样 敷在上面?
Take it, Cody. Can we do some training, seriously?
接着,科迪 我们能开始训练了吗,认真点
What are you talking about? What do you think we’re doing?
你哈拉什么呢? 你以为我们在做什么?
Acting like nutjobs. That’s what I think we’re doing.
我们在发疯 我是这么认为的
Yeah, good. You’re learning!
是啊,很好,你开窍了!
And a big set comes in.
大♥波♥浪来了
Wipeout!
载跟头了!
That’s it! Take it easy!
我受够了! 别激动!
This is getting ridiculous.
越来越荒谬了
You having fun? I hate you.
玩得开心不? 恨死你了
Big, you know, slow:
大♥波♥浪,慢慢的
He does this flip over the top. All right, now you go.
在浪尖上翻转他的浪板 好了,你来
No joy, man. No joy. Fail.
不够投入,伙计 不够投入,不及格
I’m starting to see it, man. I think I know what you’re talking about.
我开始明白了,伙计 Z,我想我懂你说的什么了
That’s great. As long as we’re all having fun, right?
那很好 反正开心就行了,对不对?
Z, wake up. Wake up, Z. Z!
Z,醒醒,Z Z!!!
Hey, Z, breakfast!
嘿,Z,早饭来了!
Not a chance.
你还嫩着呢
Four, three, two… You gotta get up early in the morning…
4,3,2… 你必须早起…
…one.
…1
That is fun.
太好玩了!
You’re having fun? I am. Yes. Now I am.
觉得好玩了? 是的!现在好玩了
Then, Cody…
那么,科迪…
…you passed! – What?
…你合格了! 什么?
You did it! You’re ready! Let’s surf!
你做到了! 准备好了,我们去冲浪
Don’t play me, Z. We’re surfing? Yes! Yes!
别耍我了,Z,我们要去冲浪? 万岁!万岁!
Hey, check it…
嘿,看看…
I didn’t know you could surf!
我怎么不知道你会冲浪
Relax!
放松!
Long, slow, smooth.
平,慢,稳
Like making the board! There you go.
就像做滑板那样! 没错
All right. Okay. Feels good, yeah?
好的,好的 感觉很好吧
You’re in the water, Z! Come on out. Get wet! Come on!
你下水了,Z! 一起来冲一冲,来啊!
Lani, thank you.
谢谢你,兰尼
Look at that!
看呀
Nice! That’s it! Nice. Great ride!
漂亮!就那样!漂亮 干得好!
Big Z is back!
超级Z回归了!
This is what it’s all about.
冲浪就这么一回事
What could be better than this?
还有比这更美好的吗?
I need some help on this landing for the high note
来帮我结束这个高音
Nice. Nice.
不错,不错
Is that the only song that you know? Pretty much.
你只会唱这一首歌♥? 差不多吧
You want to hear it again? It goes like this.
你还要听一遍? 听好了
No? Okay. I got you there, didn’t I?
不要?但你还是被耍了,是吧
I must say you were quite amazing out there today.
我觉得你今天的冲浪太棒了
You weren’t so bad yourself, kiddo. Thanks to this guy.
你也不错啊,小子 当然要谢谢这位
I just pointed you in a direction. Question, Z.
我只是给了你一点提示 提问,Z
Change your mind about the song? No, no, no.
还要听我唱那首歌♥? 不,不,不
Here, it goes something like this…
听好了,是这么唱的… 不要了,不要了
I was wondering if you could come watch me ride tomorrow.
我想问你明天会不会来看我冲浪
Yeah, yeah. We’ll both ride, man.
好啊,我们一起冲浪,伙计
No, not just… In the contest. Contest? What contest?
不,不只是…还有比赛 比赛?什么比赛?
The Big Z Memorial. Remember that one?
超级Z纪念杯冲浪赛,还记得吗?
I know I’m asking a lot…
我知道我要求过分了…
…but it would really, really be…
…但如果你能来…
…the biggest thing in the world to me if you could come.
…对我来说是再重要不过了…
You still want to be a part of that? Absolutely.
你还是想参加比赛? 那当然
Why do you want me there anyway? I thought you’d want to be there.
那你还要我去做什么? 我以为你很想去
I don’t know why it’s a big deal. It’s no big deal.
我不知道你在顾忌什么 我没顾忌
Why won’t you come?
那为什么不能来?
I’m not coming. Why?
我就不去 为什么?
Give it a rest. It’s getting cold, guys.
别问了 东西要凉了
Tell me why you’re hiding. Hiding?
告诉我你为什么要躲起来 躲起来?
Why are you hiding? I’ll have to eat all this by myself.
为什么要躲起来? 我来吃光这些吧
Why didn’t you come back after you fell off the wave?
你掉下浪头后为什么不回来?
That wave.
那个浪
That last day, winning had become everything to me.
那一天,输赢已经是我的一切
I knew I was gonna beat Tank.
我知道我会打败坦克
But then, you know, he starts to surf circles around me.
但后来,他开始在我身边旋转打浪
I saw what he was doing. I couldn’t do what he was doing.
我看到了后,知道自己做不到他的招术
Times had changed.
时代变了
I didn’t want to walk back on that beach with all my fans there.
我不想以一个失败的超级Z的形象
A loser. Everyone looking at Big Z, the loser, the has-been.
回去面对海滩上的拥护者
So…
所以…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!