Hold his foot still, Lani. Come on. Knock him out or something.
兰尼,扶住他的脚 要不然干脆把他打晕吧
I’m running on empty here. I’m trying!
我快尿完了 我正打着呢
So how you been?
那么…你最近怎么样?
Wow, sea urchin in the foot. That sounds pretty nasty.
脚踩上了海胆 听起来好恶心哦
Yeah.
是啊
How do you cure something like that?
如果发生这样的事 你们会怎么治?
You pee on it.
往伤口撒尿
That’s disgusting. I know!
太恶心了! 我当然知道了
Hey. How long am I stuck with this guy?
我还要照顾这个小子多久啊?
Because you know… Till he’s better.
因为你知道… 直到他病情好转
Well, come back soon and, please, bring me some clams.
快点儿回来 给我多带点儿蛤蜊回来
No. I’m running low here.
不行 我这儿没剩几个了
I can’t keep doing this. You’ve got to start taking care of yourself.
我不能一直这样下去 你得学会照顾自己
Oh, come on. Bye.
得了吧 回见
Bring me some more clams! Okay.
多给我带点儿蛤蜊回来! 好的
If it’s just as well with you, I don’t want to talk about Cody.
你这么想聊科迪,我可不想
He lost. That’s it. That’s his problem. It’s not mine.
他输了,仅此而已 这是他的问题,不是我的
Aren’t you concerned about anybody’s well-being…?
难道你就不关心他人的疾苦吗?
The kid’s fine. He was born in water. He’s a penguin, for crying out loud!
他不会有事的,他是在水里出生的 他可是一只呱呱坠地的企鹅啊!
Did you see that wave hit him? That’s the whole idea of surfing.
难道你没有看到击倒他的浪有多大吗? 这才是冲浪的真谛之所在嘛
I care. I care! Mikey! Wait till you see this.
我在乎!我关心! 麦克!你们瞧这个…
Look at those little legs. Stick, stick, stick, sticky.
看他那两根小细腿儿…
It’s the way I walk. I’m constantly…
这是我走路的方式 我通常都是…
Boomchickachicka… What’s with the “boomchickaboom”?
咚恰恰…咚恰恰… 你为什么要打节奏?
I can’t stand blood. I can’t stand the sight of blood.
我恐血…我不能见到血…
I can’t stand… sight of blood. Cody!
我不能…见到血…科迪!
Dude, have you seen my friend Cody? No.
伙计,你看到我的朋友科迪了吗? 没看到
Cody? Cody?
科迪? 科迪?
He’s not under there.
他不在这儿…
Cody!
科迪!
How’s it going, man?
你好吗,哥们儿?
So I woke up this morning.
我早晨一觉醒来
I didn’t know where I was. It’s never a good place to be when you wake up.
根本不知道自己身在何处 一觉醒来待在这种地方可不好
Come on. Get up.
小子,快起床
I don’t want to. Breakfast.
我不想起… 该吃早饭了
Wakey, wakey. Come on. I don’t want to.
醒醒,醒醒,快点儿 我不想起…
How’s your foot? My foot…
你的脚怎么样了? 我的脚?
My foot’s fine, but my head. Good. Good. Come on, kid. Get up.
我的脚没事儿,但是我的头… 那就好,来孩子,快起来
What the…?
这是什么味儿…?
Yeah, I think I got a concussion.
我恐怕是得了脑震荡了
You should meet my brother, Glen. You guys would really hit it off.
你真该认识认识我哥哥格伦 你俩简直像极了
Oh, no. No. Where’s my necklace? Did you see my necklace? It’s gotta…
糟糕,我的项链呢? 你见我的项链了吗?一定是…
No, no.
不,不
Big deal. Get yourself another one at Reggie’s trinket shops.
什么屁大点儿破事儿啊 在雷吉的饰品店再买♥♥一个嘛
It’s not just some necklace, guy. He gave it to me himself.
这可不是普通项链啊老兄! 是他亲手给我戴上的!
Who? Big Z. When he came to Shiverpool.
谁啊? 超级Z,他来施浮浦时给我的
That guy believed in me when no one else did.
从来没人相信我 可他却相信我
He told me never to give up and to find a way…
他告诉我要永不言弃,找寻出路
…because that’s what winners do. – What winners do. Yeah.
因为才是真正的胜者 才是真正的胜者,是啊
It’s funny, you know, what a loser I became.
说起来真滑稽 我现在竟然输得一塌糊涂
Who cares what Big Z said? You got to…
超级Z说得话有什么用啊? 你应该…
…you know, do things your own way. – I don’t have a way.
按自己的方式做事 我已经失去方向了
You do now. Just follow this. It’ll take you back to North Beach.
听我的,沿着这条路走 你就能回到北滩去
Okay, nice to meet you. Good luck.
好的,很高兴认识你 祝你好运
What do I do now?
我现在该怎么办?
I can’t show my face on the beach. I can’t go home.
我既没脸回海滩上去 又不能回家
You always visualize where you’re gonna be, what you’re gonna do.
你总会预想自己将来会成为 什么样的人,做什么样的事
This ain’t it.
但现在却不能
What are you doing here? Here.
你怎么又回来了? 给你
Oh, man. Thank you, man. This… Yeah.
伙计,谢谢你,这… 没事儿
That’s cool of you to come back.
你能回来真是太好了
Thank you. Better keep that knot tight.
谢谢你 把那个结系得緊点儿吧
You lose it during a contest, it’s a goner.
要是比赛的时候把它弄丢了 可就永远都找不回来了
Yeah, well, I’m not going in any surf contests.
说得对 不过我不会再参加任何比赛了
Well, there’s more to surfing than beating Tank Evans, you know.
冲浪的意义不只是要 击败坦克·伊万斯,知道吗?
Yeah.

Look at that. You know what you’re sitting on there?
看看这个 知道你屁♥股♥底下坐的是什么吗?
That’s koa wood.
是寇阿相思树
Best surfboards in the world are made of that stuff.
它能造出世界上最棒的冲浪板
Yeah? You got a koa board?
是吗? 你有相思树造的冲浪板吗?
No, I don’t have a “board” board. Well, you wanna?
不,我现在什么板也没有了 你想…
You want to make one?
你想自己做一个吗?
Nah. What?
不想 什么?
I come all the way back here to give you the necklace…
我大老远跑回来给你送项链…
…and I’m offering to make you a board and you say, “Nah.”
还主动要求给你做一个冲浪板 你却说“不想”?
Get off your lazy butt. We’re making a board. Come on.
赶快给我下去 咱们要做冲浪板了,快点儿!
All right. It’s gonna be the best board…
好吧 这将是你拥有过的…
…you ever had.
最棒的冲浪板
All right? Okay, man.
好吗? 好的
Cody!
科迪!
That’s cool.
真爽!
Joe, can you just tell us why you’re out here looking for Cody?
乔,能不能说一说你 为什么跑出来找科迪?
You know, we’ve known each other way back…
因为我们是很久的朋友了…
…since, like, yesterday, I think it was. We got a lot in common.
好像…好像是昨天刚认识的… 我们有很多共同点
I never really knew my father either.
[小鸡 鲍伯] 我也从没见过我的亲生父亲
Why are you making surfboards in the middle of the jungle anyway?
你怎么会在丛林深处造冲浪板?
I’m just trying to understand. I don’t get it.
我只是想知道为什么 因为我真不理解这种做法
Forget the 20 questions. Let’s just get the board made.
别问这么多为什么了 咱们快点儿把冲浪板做好吧
Okay, it’s just… Are you a surfer, or do you…?
好的,还有就是… 你也冲浪吗?你是不是…
Very funny. Less talk, more pushing. Come on.
真有趣 少说话,多用力,快点儿
Why are we pushing it? Why don’t we just roll it?
我们为什么要推它? 为什么不滚着它向前走呢?
I’m sorry. I didn’t mean…
真抱歉 我不是有意的
I didn’t know your foot was there. Are you okay? I’m sorry. I’m sorry.
我不知道你的脚放那儿了 你没事儿吧?抱歉
It’s not like I intentionally did it. I’m sorry.
我真的不是故意的 真对不起
Cody. The log! Yeah, I know!
科迪,木头! 我看见了!
Geek! Stop, stop!
畸克!停下!快停下!
Cody, grab the vine. Grab the vine!
科迪,抓住藤条!抓住藤条!
Now, pull it. I’m trying!
往回拉! 我在用力呢!
Pull!
使劲啊!
Cody!
科迪!
Geek!
畸克!
Cody!
科迪!
Oh, no, no, no.
不,不,不!
Help me up so I can kick your butt.
拉我一把 我要狠狠地踢你屁♥股♥!
I thought I killed you. You okay? Next time, when I say don’t roll the…
我以为你被我害死了 下次,如果我说别滚圆木…
Wait. What’s that?
等一下 这是什么?
Yeah, it’s a beach. Sand, water, sun.
这是一个海滩 沙滩,海水,阳光
You seen one, you seen them all. Let’s get out of here.
所有的海滩都一个样 咱们走吧
No, come on, man. Let’s go check it out.
不,等一下 咱们下去看看
You think Cody and the Geek are doing all right?
你觉得科迪和畸克没事儿吧?
Yeah. I hate to see him living out there all alone.
没事儿的 我不想看着畸克一人孤独地生活
It’ll be good for him to have something to do.
给他找点儿事做 对他有好处
Hey. Somebody’s old board shack.
嘿,是一个人的冲浪小屋
Look at this.
快看啊
Whoa, whoa, whoa.
哇…
These are Big Z’s boards.
这是超级Z的冲浪板!
Yeah, these are Big Z’s boards. He rode this in the Australian Open.
没错,这是超级Z的冲浪板! 他在澳洲公开赛中用的就是这个板
This is the board he rode when he came to Shiverpool, man.
天啊,他来施浮浦那天 用的就是这块板
This… l… Geek!
这…我…畸克!
This is Big Z’s place, man! This is where he lived!
伙计,这是超级Z待过的地方! 他在这里住过!
This is where he made his boards!
他的冲浪板就是在这里造的!
Did you know this was here?
你以前知道这里吗?
Why didn’t you wanna come down here?
你刚才为什么不想下来看看呢?
And then he went up to this old shack, you know.
之后,他慢慢走向那座古老的小木屋
And I realized, you know…
然后我突然意识到…
…it was Z.
他就是Z…
I could tell he needed some space and some time to himself.
我敢说他一定是需要 给自己一些时间
I didn’t want to ask him all these questions.
我不想问他太多问题
So I just kind of stood there quietly.
所以我只是静静地站在那里…
You’re Big Z! I can’t believe it.
你就是超级Z! 这简直令人难以置信!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!