Yeah, that was awesome how you saved his life and all.
你见义勇为的行为真让人敬佩
That was just unbelievable. Really.
真是…难以置信
You here for the surf contest?
你是来参加冲浪比赛的?
Well, I’ll be watching you. Really? You’ll be watching me?
我会看着你的 真的?你会来看我?
Well, yeah, from the lifeguard station.
站在救生台上…
Yeah. Right. It’s my job.
噢,对的,没错 我是救生员
That’s your job. Are you gonna kiss her?
你是救生员 你怎么不吻她?
What’s going on? Come on, Joe.
为什么不吻? 别闹了,乔
You were saying you were in love… No, I didn’t say that.
你刚才不是说你爱上她了嘛… 不,我可没那么说过
Look, he really digs you. Joe, listen…
听着,这小子真的很喜欢你 乔,你给我听着…
He likes you, though. See you.
他喜欢你,回见了
I love my job. I have an amazing job.
没错,我爱我的工作 这工作很棒
Just this week, with the contest…
[兰尼 盘♥古♥岛救生员] 只不过这周要举♥行♥比赛…
…it’s a little crazy. You really have to be extra, extra attentive.
所以有一些忙疯了而已 我必须得时刻保持警惕
When you have so many guys in the water you can’t miss a thing.
水里有这么多人在游泳冲浪 我一定要做到万无一失
But you know what? I have a perfect record. I’ve never lost anybody.
跟你们说吧,我的记录至今完美 从没一个人出过事故
Sure, there have been close calls, but…
当然也有过危险时刻,但是…
Help! Oh, Arnold. I turn my back for one…
救命! 天啊,阿诺德,我只离开了几分钟…
Just lay some feeling on her. How do you mean?
你一定要让她知道你的感觉 什么意思?
Through words. Through touch. Walk me through the approach.
通过语言,通过肢体… 你得一步一步地教我
I’m Lani. You’re me. You sure about that?
好比我是兰尼,你是我 你确定?
I get real serious. Let’s not. Let’s not.
我可是认真的哦 那还是算了,算了
Whoa. What is it?
那是什么?
That’s it! That’s Big Z’s shrine.
在那里!那就是祭奠超级Z的地方!
Remember? No, no. Not really.
还记得吗? 不记得了,没印象了
Today, the world of surfing lost one of its legends.
今天,冲浪界失去了一位传奇人物
Big Z took his final ride this morning…
今日清晨,超级Z在和新近 崭露头角的坦克·伊万斯的比赛中
…during a competition with up-and-coming surfer Tank Evans.
扑进了他人生中的最后一浪
Z was last seen paddling into a massive swell off Pen Gu Bay.
人们最后看到他的身影消失在 盘♥古♥湾的一层巨浪中
Friends of Big Z gathered to remember and celebrate his life.
超级Z生前的好友聚在一起 纪念并庆祝他传奇的一生
Great shot!
漂亮!
What? Hey!
什么?喂!
Every time. He’s got a pretty good throwing fin.
真是百发百中 他的鳍长得真是地方啊
Stop doing… Stop it! Cut it out!
住手…快停下!
That’s like three in a row. Here, give it a shot.
三连发啊! 给,你试试
What? Wait a minute. Look at this.
怎么了?等等,看啊
Don’t. Stop it. It’s a Big Z necklace.
住手,快住手 是超级Z的项链
That’s not funny. Stop. Stop! What are you doing?
这可不好笑,快住手! 你想干什么啊?
Look, everybody, it’s Big Z’s last fan!
大家快看啊 这是超级Z最后一个粉丝!
Coming through. Out of the way. Let’s go.
快去看看,别挡我的路 咱们去看看
You don’t deserve to talk about him. He’s a big zero.
你不配提他的名字 他只是个超级零而已
Shut your mouth! Zero starts with “Z”!
闭上你的臭嘴! 零就是以字母Z开头的
You’ll never be as good as Big Z, Stank.
你永远都不可能超越他,蠢货!
Hey, hey, people, come on now. Smile on your brother.
伙计们,别吵了 都冲对方笑笑
Keep your girlfriend out of this! You can’t do that to my friend.
让你的臭娘们儿滚远一点儿! 你怎么能这么对待我的朋友?
You’re getting quite a workout there. That feels good.
我的确需要挠挠痒了 感觉真不错
Why don’t you work on my glutes a little bit? That’s very nice.
顺便帮我挠挠屁♥股♥吧 感觉爽极了
All right. That’s enough, guys. I’ll take you on anytime, anywhere.
行了,闹够了伙计们 我随时随地准备迎接你的挑战!
Well, then how about right here, right now, huh?
那我们现在就来场比赛如何啊?
Hey, Mikey, get this kid a board!
麦克,给这个小子一块冲浪板
All right, who wants to see the little guy take on the champ?
大家谁想看毛头小子挑战冠军?
Little guys rule!
毛头小子当冠军!
A little one-on-one surfing action between Tank Evans and Jerry…
单对单冲浪挑战赛要开始了 对决双方是坦克·伊万斯和杰瑞…
Cody. Cody. Cody Maverick.
是科迪,我叫科迪 科迪·马浮瑞克
Cody Mavencourt. And the one that rides the biggest wave wins.
科迪·马文特 能驾驭了巨浪的人将获胜!
Are you nervous about going against Tank Evans?
要挑战坦克·伊万斯了 你会紧张吗?
Ah, Tank. Nervous? What do I have to be nervous about?
是啊,坦克,紧张? 我有什么好紧张的?
Give it up! Come on, now!
别鼓掌了
I’m gonna chum the water with your head.
我要踩着你的头滑过去
Bring it on, pecker face. Let’s go. Pecker face?
有种就放马过来,鹦鹉脸,来啊 鹦鹉脸?
It’s mine!
是我的! 是我的!
So, Cody, when you take your first wave…
那么,科迪 当你赢取第一波浪时
…and the whole island’s there to watch, what’ll it be like?
全岛的人都瞩目着你 你有什么感觉?
It’s gonna be amazing. It’ll be the best wave of my life.
感觉棒极了 这是我人生中最棒的一波浪
I hope the cameras are rolling because you’ll want to watch it…
我希望镜头拍到那一幕了 因为你们一定会想…
…over and over and over again. It’s gonna be awesome!
一遍又一遍…一遍又一遍地回放 那简直是太棒了
I can’t look.
我看不下去了
Poor kid. He’s… Poor kid. Wow! That was spectacular!
可怜的孩子,真是个可怜的孩子 哇!壮观的一幕啊!
I’m number one! The Tank!
又是第一!坦克!
We’re trying to get the details. The lifeguard just pulled him in.
更多详情有待进一步调查 救生员已经将他救起
That’s what happens when you take on the Tank, right?
这就是和坦克作对的下场,对吗?
Cody, Cody!
科迪,科迪!
How is he? Okay? What can I do? Yeah, he’s okay.
他怎么样了?我能做点儿什么? 他没事儿
I can help. Except if there’s blood. Just the thought of blood makes me…
我能帮上忙的,只要没有血就行 我只要一想到血就会…
Somebody help the chicken.
大家帮帮小鸡
Tank, you okay? Tank needs fuel.
坦克,你没事儿吧? 坦克需要补充能量了
Mikey, get the board, will you?
麦克,拿着冲浪板
Come on. Come on. Come on.
快呀,快点儿
Did I win? I won, huh? You should’ve stayed in Antarctica.
我赢了吗?我赢了? 你真不该来这儿,孩子
Oh, wow. You’re gonna be okay.
你会没事儿的
Look at that. There’s pixies everywhere.
你快看啊 满天的小精灵…
What do you think about Cody going into a contest and possibly winning?
你们如何看待科迪去参加比赛 并且可能取胜?
You know, I’m… Ha.
我…我… 哈哈
Why did you just laugh? Because he keeps saying “possible.”
你笑什么? 因为他一直都在强调“可能”
Like it’s “possible” that you’re gonna win. And you’re gonna do anything.
他是说你只是“有可能”会赢 好像你是个牛人似的
Really, what are the chances? They’re high. Aren’t they high?
说实话,机率有多大呢? 机率挺大的,对吗?
I mean, they’re normal chances. It’s not like I’m, like, the underdog.
机率应该都是差不多的 我毕竟不是天生就比别人笨
Hey, Geek! Geek! Get up and help me.
喂,畸克!畸克! 快起来帮帮我
Geek.
畸克
Geek?
畸克?
Geek. Wake up! I need your help.
畸克,快醒醒! 我需要你的帮助!
Come on. Get off your lazy butt and come and help me.
快点儿,动动你的大肥屁♥股♥ 快过来帮帮我
Beautiful dream.
我正做着美梦呢
Did you ever know Sheila? No. I don’t know Sheila.
你认识一个叫希拉的吗? 不,不认识
Wait, wait, wait. What? What?
等一下,等等,你说什么? 快过来
Who’s this guy?
这个家伙是谁?
He’s a surfer. He’s hurt. Who are all those guys?
是一个冲浪手,他受伤了 那些家伙又是谁?
They’re with him. Ignore them.
他们是和他一起的 你别管他们就是了
Come on. Lani, what are you doing?
快过来! 兰尼,你要干什么?
If you help him, they’ll go away.
如果你救他 他们自然就会走的
Hey! Get out of here! Help him!
嘿!快滚开! 救救他!
Where do you want him? Nowhere. That’s the whole point.
咱们把他放哪儿? 这没地方了
No outsiders. Come on. I know, I know, I know.
不准有外人,明白吧? 我知道,我知道
This is an emergency. He went down bad over the falls. I don’t know if he…
这事很急,他从一波大浪上掉了下来 我不知道他是否还…
And did he hit the reef? I don’t know.
他撞到暗礁上了? 我不知道
I’m not sure. I got him after…
我不确定 我是后来才…
What, is he your boyfriend? No. No.
什么?他是你男朋友? 不是,不是
Wait, wait, wait. Looks like he stepped on a fire urchin.
等一下,等一下 看起来他是踩到海胆上了
Stepped on me? Are you kidding? This guy was dancing on me.
[伊万 海胆] 踩我?踩我?你别搞笑了 这家伙还在我身上跳舞呢
Just look at this. Broken, broken, gone, gone, broken, broken, broken…
你看看,这根刺断了,这根也断了 断断断,全都断了
This is pretty bad. This is really bad.
这…这太糟糕了
What… Cody! I hurt.
怎么了…科迪? 疼死我了
You’re gonna be okay. What? Maybe I shouldn’t have taken that out.
你会没事的 真不该把刺拔♥出♥来♥
Poison’s released. Wow. Amazing.
毒已经清了,真不错
What’s amazing? That you’re still alive.
什么不错? 你活着不错
It’s all right. I’m gonna fix you up. I can fix your foot just fine.
没事的,我来帮你 我保证你的脚会没事的
Where is it? I’ve been looking… It’s a saw. You just threw a saw.
我放哪儿了?我一直都在找… 是锯子!你冲我扔锯子!
Don’t let him move like that. He’s pushing the poison all over his body.
别让他动弹 这样毒就会流遍全身的
Come on, come on. I know he looks…
快点儿,快点儿 我知道他看上去有点儿…
Here it is.
在这儿!
What are you doing? What is he doing?
你要干什么? 他要干什么?
This is a sure-fire cure.
起死回生之法
I learned it from an old medicine man. It, well, works wonders.
我是从一个老医师那里学到的 功效显著啊
What? No! Not that! Not what?
什么?不!别那样 别哪样啊?
What is he gonna… Gonna what?
他要…他到底要干什么?
Come on, now. Geek, stop.
开始吧 畸克,别这样
Let’s do this. Lani, can you make some water sounds?
咱们开始吧 兰尼,弄出点儿水声来
Oh, my gosh, this is so gross. What is water sounds?
天啊,太恶心了 什么水声啊?
Come on. Here we go. No, no, no. You…
来吧,开始了 不,不,你…
Kid, you better keep your mouth shut. See, what’d I tell you?
小子,你最好闭上嘴 看,我说得没错吧

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!