Come on! I couldn’t find the place!
拜托! 我找不到地方嘛!
Wise man say, “Forgiveness is divine…
圣人说 “宽恕是美德
“but never pay full price for late pizza.”
“但绝不要为迟到的匹萨买♥♥全单”
I got to get a new route.
我得重新找条路线了
And I thought I delivered everywhere.
还以为每个地方都送过了
Yes, friends, the new Turbo Ginsu!
耶 伙伴们 新型的”发动机加速剂”
It dices, it slices…
切块 切片
and yet makes french fries in 30 different…
还可以把法式薯条弄成30种不同…
Kids.
孩子们
Where do they come up with this stuff?
他们弄这玩意干什么啊
omebody stop them!
抓住他们!
What the hell was that? I don’t know.
什么鬼东西? 不知道
That was a crime, you purse-grabbing pukes…
刚才可是犯罪 你们这些恶心的扒手
and this is the penalty.
这是对你们的惩罚
Two minutes for slashing, two minutes for hooking…
两分钟抽打 两分钟钩倒
and let’s not forget my personal favorite…
不要忘记我最钟意的
two minutes for high-sticking.
两分钟高棒打
How about a five-minute game misconduct for roughing, pal?
来个五分钟的比赛 来治治你的残暴如何 伙计?
Hey, Bogey…
嘿 妖怪…
who died and made you referee?
是不是什么人死了 你才重获自♥由♥啊?
You did your job. Get out of here and let me do mine.
你忙你的去 离开这里 让我忙我的事
These JV lowlifes need to be taught a lesson.
得好好教训一下 这些资浅的龌龊鬼
Not like that they don’t. Not from you.
他们还不至于 况且也轮不到你
It looks like you’re the one who needs a lesson, pal.
看来你才是得好好教训的对象 伙计
Class is Pain 101. Your instructor is Casey Jones.
疼痛101课程 你的讲师是凯西 琼斯
I don’t want to fight you.
听着 我不想和你打
Tough rocks, pal.
硬骨头啊 伙计
A Jose Canseco bat?
琼斯 坎塞克的球棍?
Tell me… you didn’t pay money for this.
告诉我 这该不会是你买♥♥的吧
That’s it.
击中!
Was a two-for-one sale, pal.
是买♥♥♥一♥送♥一♥的 伙计
Hey, what are you, some sort of punker?
嘿 你怎么回事 你是个朋克?
I hate punkers.
我讨厌朋克
Especially bald ones with green makeup…
尤其是秃顶的 画着绿色的妆
who wear masks over ugly faces.
带着面具来遮住丑脸的朋克
That’s it.
就这个了
New batter! Trike one!
重新一击! 一击!
Whiffer.
三击出局
Home run.
本垒打
Raphael wins!
拉斐尔胜!
One-nothing!
1比零蛋!
Well?
怎样?
New game, roundhead.
重新赛过 圆头佬
Cricket.
板球
Cricket? Nobody understands cricket.
板球? 没有人懂板球
You got to know what a crumpet is to understand cricket.
要懂得板球先要理解什么是板饼
I’ll teach you.
我来教你
ix runs.
得六分
o long, freak. I got work to do.
再会 变♥态♥ 我得工作去了
Freak?!
变♥态♥?!
What the heck was that?
什么玩意?
Looked like a big turtle in a trench coat.
像是一只穿特伦奇外套的大龟
You going to La Guardia?
你要去拉瓜地机场?
Come back here! I’m not finished with you!
你给我回来! 我们还没完!
Damn!
可恶!
Come sit by me.
拉斐尔 来坐我这边
Couldn’t this wait till morning?
不能明早再说吗?
You will listen now.
你现在就过来听着
My master Yoshi’s first rule was…
我的老师尤西的第一条规矩就是…
Possess the right thinking.
要有正确的思想
Only then can one receive…
只有这样 你才能获得
the gifts of strength, knowledge, and peace.
力量 知识与和平
I have tried to channel your anger, Raphael…
我试图疏导你的愤怒 拉斐尔
but more remains.
但你的愤怒却越集越多
Anger clouds the mind.
愤怒蒙蔽思维
Turned inward, it is an unconquerable enemy.
自己才是最难以对付的敌人
You are unique among your brothers…
你们几个兄弟中 你是特别的
for you choose to face this enemy alone.
因为你选择独自面对这个敌人
But as you face it, do not forget them.
可是当你面对它的时候 不要忘记了你有兄弟们
And do not forget me.
也不要忘了我
I am here, my son.
我在这里 我的孩子
April, you could’ve called me last night, you know?
艾玻尔 昨晚你应该给我打电♥话♥的 知道吗
Call it a quirk, but I like to know…
你就当我是个怪人好了 但是当我最好的记者被袭击时
when one of my best reporters has been mugged.
我需要知道
I wasn’t mugged, Charles.
我没有被袭击 查尔斯
Besides, I knew you’d just worry…
另外 我就知道你会很担心
and rush over here like you did this morning.
就像现在这样 匆匆赶到这边
From now on, ecurity is gonna escort you…
从现在起 每天晚上保安都要
to that stone-age van of yours every night.
把你护送上你那个石器时代的货车
Yes, sir. I’m not kidding, April.
遵命 先生 我不是在开玩笑 艾玻尔
Hey, Danny, how’s school going?
嘿 丹尼 你在学校如何
Fine. Wonderful.
很好 好的很
o wonderful I have to drive him there every morning now…
哦 好的很 我不得不每天早上开车送他上学
just to make sure he goes.
以确保他上学
That’s what he does when he wants to ignore me…
看 他每次要无视我的时候就这样
sticks his head in those things.
把那个玩意箍在脑袋上
I wonder where the hell he got those things, anyway.
也不知道他从哪里弄的那个东西
Charles, give the kid a break.
查尔斯 让孩子喘口气吧
Just what is going on out there, April?
外面发生什么事了 艾玻尔
I’ve never seen anything like this before.
还没有见过这阵仗呢
It’s like the city’s falling apart.
似乎整个城市都瘫痪了
It’s getting so you can’t step outside in the daytime anymore.
人们大白天也不能出门了
I’ll tell you one thing.
我告诉你一件事情
After everything I’ve been hearing out of Little Tokyo…
根据我从小东京听到的消息
terns is gonna have some answering to do this afternoon.
今天下午斯特恩会有消息发布
Just take it easy.
放轻松
He’s already got the mayor breathing down my neck.
他搞得市长老盯着我
We are presently executing a plan of redeployment…
我们正在执行一项遣调计划
that will minimize response time…
该计划将最小化反应时间
while maximizing coordination between patrol units…
同时最大化巡逻分队之间的协同效应
in a decentralized networking scheme.
该计划以网络平面化的形式开展
I’m not sure I understood all that, Chief terns.
我不太明白你讲话的意思 斯特恩长官
Would you mind repeating it… in English, perhaps?
也许 你愿意重复一遍—用英语
What that means, Miss O’Neil, is everything is well in hand.
意思就是说 奥尼尔小姐 一切皆在掌握中
Hey, guys, look. That’s her.
嘿 伙计们 瞧 就是她
I didn’t say that either, Miss O’Neil.
我也没有那么说 奥尼尔小姐
If you would stick to asking questions…
如果你执意要问…
I’m in love.
我恋爱了
What do you know about an organization…
关于一个称作”大脚党”的组织
known as The Foot Clan?
你知道多少?
There is no evidence to link such a name to these incidents.
没有证据显示这个名称 与这些事件有关联
Are you denying an organization known as The Foot exists?
你是在否认大脚党这个组织的存在吗?
I’m not denying anything.
我没有否认任何事情
You’re putting words into my mouth.
是你拿话套我
Find her.
把她找出来
ilence her.
让她闭嘴
He’s great. An understatement as usual.
她很强 依然什么都没有透露
You’re telling me. The girl is a fox.
你是说 这女孩很狡猾
Take a look at the local weather for this vicinity…
了解一下附近地区
as it stands at this hour.
现在的天气状况
O’Neil, get in here.
奥尼尔 进来一下
Time me.
帮我计时
Just what is it you hoped to accomplish out there…
除了要掀掉我的乌纱帽
besides busting my chops?
你究竟还要从这里挖出什么
I think you know as much as I do about this Foot Clan…
我认为 关于大脚党的事情 你了解的不比我少
and I don’t think you’re doing anything about it.
但是你却没有对此采取任何措施
You expect me to waste precious manpower…
只因为若干移♥民♥想起
because a few immigrants are reminded of something…
几年前发生在日本的子虚乌有事件
that supposedly happened years ago in Japan?
你就要我白白浪费宝贵的警力
Have you got something else?
你还知道其它的事吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!