ure. Why not?
当然 为什么不行
I could really go…
我现在真的可以
for a little deep-dish action right about now.
去大吃一餐
I had some pizza down here the other day.
我那天有带盒批萨过来
There might be some left over.
可能还有剩
Well? Question.
如何? 问题如下
Do you like penicillin on your pizza?
你喜欢有青莓素的披萨吗
“Afraid of enclosed areas.”
害怕呆在封闭的地方
You are here because the outside world rejects you.
我们在这里是因为外面的世界排挤你们
And you have no one to go to, Danny?
你没有人可以依靠吗 丹尼
This is your family.
这是你们的家
All fathers care for their sons.
所有父亲都关心孩子
Look out, man.
小心 你这家伙
I have not seen you for days.
我有好几天没见到你了
I’ve been down at my hideout a lot lately.
我最近常去我的避难所
And do you now hide from your surrogate family as well?
现在你又躲起你的领养家庭了
I don’t know.
我不晓得
l, too, once had a family, Danny.
我也曾经有过一个家 丹尼
Many years ago, I lived in Japan…
多年以前 我在日本生活
a pet of my master Yoshi…
是我的主人由希先生的一只宠物
mimicking his movements from my cage…
在我的笼子里模仿他的动作
and learning the mysterious art of ninjitsu.
学习神秘的忍♥者武术
For Yoshi was one of Japan’s finest shadow warriors.
因为由希先生是全日本最好的影武者之一
His only rival was a man named Oruku aki…
他的唯一对手是个叫鬼秋的人
and they competed in all things…
他们在所有事情上竞争
but none more fiercely than for the love of a woman…
但最激烈的一次是爱上了同一个女人
Tang hen.
唐昕
hen’s love was only for my master…
昕只爱我的主人
and rather than see him fight aki for her hand…
她不愿主人为她而卷入纷争
she persuaded Yoshi to flee with me to America.
所以劝服了他带我逃到美国
But aki vowed vengeance.
但秋发誓要复仇
I remember it well as my master returned home…
我清楚地记得当我的主人回到家
to find his beloved hen lying on the floor.
发现他的至爱躺倒在地
And then he saw her killer.
然后发现了凶手
aki wasted no words, and during the struggle…
秋一言不发 在打斗之间
my cage was broken.
我的笼子坏了
I leapt to aki’s face, biting and clawing…
跳上秋的脸 又咬又抓
but he threw me to the floor…
但他把我甩在地上
and took one swipe with his katana, slicing my ear.
把武士刀一下挥过来 切掉了我的耳朵
Then he was gone, and I was alone.
然后他走了 我只剩孤单一人
Whatever happened to this Oruku aki?
鬼秋后来怎样了
No one really knows.
没人知道
But you wear his symbol upon your brow.
但你额头上有他的标记
What are you doing in there, boy?
你在这里做什么 孩子
Nothing.
没什么
Where have you been?
你去哪里了
Nowhere.
没去哪
You’re lying to me.
你在向我撒谎 没有
And you’re hiding something as well.
同时也隐瞒了一些东西
They’re back!
他们回来了
Master.
大人
There will be no mistake this time.
这次不容有失
I go myself.
我亲自上场
And the rat…
至于老鼠
kill it.
杀了他
What do you want?
你想怎么样
Recognize me now, kid?
现在认出我了吧 孩子
What’s the deal?
发生什么事了?
You got to come with me!
你跟我一起去
What are you talking about, come with you?
你在说什么呢 跟你去
They’re going to kill plinter.
他们要杀斯普林特
No sweat.
不费吹灰之力
I do hope there’s more of them.
我真希望他们来多点人
Good!
很好
Where are the keys?
钥匙在哪
Who are you?
你是谁
The name’s Casey Jones.
我叫凯西 琼斯
A friend.
一个朋友
Let’s get out of here.
我们走吧
A little to the right… A little to the left.
靠右一点 靠左一点
One more time.
再来一次
A little bit more like… that!
多一点
And stop. Perfect.
停 完美
You’re a natural, sis.
你是天才 小姐
A little Primatene might just help to clear that up there.
一点口腔清新剂可以帮助你清除
That’s going to cost you, Tinkerbell.
你会付出代价的 小铃铛
I don’t think that you’re listening.
我觉得你没有在听我讲话
You know, I’m starting to pick up…
我们之间
on a little language barrier thing going here.
好像语言不通
Fore!
往前
I’ll never call golf a dull game again.
我再不会说高尔夫球沉闷无比了
Gangway!
让一让
how-off!
露两手
What are we just standing here for? Let’s get him!
我们在这里干站着干什么? 去抓他
Do you want to be first, Junior?
你要做第一个吗 小子
We have a loyalty to The hredder.
我们要对施莱德忠诚
The hredder uses you.
施莱德在利用你们
He poisons your minds to obtain that which he desires.
他荼毒你们以满足个人私欲
He cares nothing for you or the people you hurt.
他一点也不关心你还有你所伤害的人
We’re a family.
我们是一家人
Family? Is that what you said?
家人 家人 是你说的吗
You call this here and that down there “family”?
你叫这个和躺在那边的那个做家人
Hey, dudes, where you going?
嘿 小子 你们去哪儿呀
Donnie, looks like this one’s suffering from shell shock.
小爱 看起来他们不堪壳击
Too derivative.
(这句话)不时髦
Boy, I guess we can really shell it out.
孩子 我觉得我们真的可以 用龟壳来解决问题
Too cliche.
陈腔滥调
Well, it was a shell of a good hit.
好吧 一壳一击
I like it. Tep up.
我喜欢 过来
Awesome!
好极了
Where do you think you’re going?
你要去哪儿
Wait for me!
等等我
God, I love being a turtle!
天 我真喜欢做龟的感觉
Aw, no more?
啊 全倒下了
Does anybody have any idea about who or what this is?
有人知道这人或者说这个东西是什么吗?
I don’t know…
我不知道
but I’ll bet it never has to look for a can opener.
但我很肯定他不用 到处找开罐器
You fight well in the old style…
你们旧式的的打斗方式不错
but you’ve caused me enough trouble.
但你们带给我的麻烦已经够多了
Now you face…
现在你们面对的是
The hredder.
施莱德
Maybe all that hardware’s for making coleslaw.
施莱德? 可能是用来做凉拌菜的设备?
I got him.
我来对付他
This guy’s good.
这家伙不错
Why don’t you go next?
你下一个上吧?
Match you for it?
猜拳决定?
Damn. Great.
该死 太好了
Come on.
来吧
o much for family.
多庞大的一个家族
Now… at exactly what point…
我们是哪一点算错了
did we lose control here?
导致场面失控?
Maybe somebody ought to tell him that we’re the good guys.
也许应该有人去跟他说我们是好人
Any thoughts?
有什么想法吗?
I’ve only got one thought.
我唯一的想法是
This guy knows where plinter is.
他知道斯普林特在哪
Looks like your boys are going to need a little…
看来你们这些小男孩需要一点
Where did he go?
他去哪儿了?
Leftovers.
余贼
It’s a talent.
我真太有才了
Where’s plinter?
斯普林特在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!