This place has everything.
这个地方什么都有
Just about.
差不多
Hasn’t Raph been gone a long time?
小拉出去很长时间了吗
He does it all the time. He likes it.
他总这样 他喜欢这样
Are you sure?
你确定
Don’t worry. He’ll probably be back any minute.
别担心 他随时都会回来
Is he… No, he’s alive… barely.
他… 不 他还没有死 也差不多了
And I thought insurance salesmen were pushy.
我真的觉得保险推销员很难缠
A fellow chucker, eh?
一个棒球投手 呵?
Keep practicing.
好好练习吧
Take that!
接招
One of these guys knows where they’re holding plinter…
这些人当中有人知道斯普林特被关在哪里
so don’t knock them all out.
别把他们都打晕
I don’t think that will be a problem, Leo.
我想没问题 小李
Gotcha.
抓到了
Hey, Donnie, Wheel of Fortune, dude.
嘿小爱 幸运之轮 酷毙了
Bisentos now!
斧头 上
I guess they’re not game show fans.
我觉得他们不爱玩游戏
And I thought everybody loved Vanna.
我以为人人都喜欢旋转机呢
California roll!
加州滚
What a spaz.
真是怪人
Missed again.
又打不中
Good thing these guys aren’t lumberjacks.
幸好这些家伙不像伐木工人这么强壮
No joke.
不是开玩笑的
The only thing safe in the woods would be the trees.
森林里最安全的只有树木
Guys, I’m not so sure if this is, structurally speaking…
伙记 对房♥子的结构来说
such a good time for your buddies to drop in.
我不确定这是不是你们跳进来的好时机
Whoa, wipeout.
哇 沉船了
Man, we could really use Raph right about now.
伙计 我们现在可真用得上小拉了
Now what?
又怎么了
You guys mind telling me…
你们告诉我
what you’re doing to my little green pal over there?
你们在那对我全身绿色的小朋友做什么
Who is the babe?
这小妞是谁
Who the heck is that?
那见鬼的是谁啊?
Wayne Gretzky on steroids?
肾上激素突增的格雷茨基(冰球运动员)?
Attack!
进攻
We got to get out of here.
我们要离开这里
Help me. There used to be a trapdoor here to the basement.
帮帮我 这里有一扇通往地下室的门
Come on, you all! Three more!
来吧 全部 再来三个
We’re getting out of here.
我们要走了
Get away, man. I’ll take care of these guys.
走吧 伙计 我来对付这些人
You coming?
你来吗?
I’ll cover you.
我来掩护你
Good idea.
好主意
Hi, this is April. Leave a message after the beep.
嗨 我是艾玻尔 请在 哔 一声后留言
April, it’s Charles.
艾玻尔 我是查尔斯.
I’m sorry. I don’t know how else to say this.
我很抱歉 我不知道还可以 用什么其它方法来告诉你
You’re fired, April.
你被解雇了 艾玻尔
I’m sorry. I know this comes as a blow.
我很抱歉 我知道这很突然
You can say that again, Chuck.
你可以再说一次 蠢货
Come on!
快来
Bye, guys. Got to run.
再见了 我要跑路了
Ninja, vanish.
忍♥者们 撤退
What are these… freaks?
这都是些什么怪物
How do they know how to fight like this?
他们怎么知道这样打斗的?
You will answer.
你会回答
Then hang there until you die.
然后吊在此处 直至死去
Master Tatsu, stop, please.
龙田大人 请你住手吧
Please, stop it.
拜托了 住手
hinsho.
西索
You’ll be all right.
你会没事的
How can a face so young wear so many burdens?
面庞如此年轻的人 却背负了如此沉重的负担
o, you can talk.
噢 你能说话
Yes, and I can also listen.
是的 我还有听觉
ome say that the path from inner turmoil
有人说过 解放心灵的途径
begins with a friendly ear.
是友善的聆听
My ear is open if you care to use it.
如果你有需要 我的耳朵就会为你打开
I don’t think so.
我不需要
What is your name?
你叫什么 丹尼
And have you no one to go to, Danny? No parent?
你没有人可以依靠吗 丹尼 没有父母
My dad couldn’t care less about me.
我父亲一点都不关心我
I doubt that is true.
我怀疑这话的真实性
Why?
为什么
All fathers care for their sons.
所有父亲都关心他们的儿子
How’s Raphael? Not so good.
拉斐尔怎么样了 不太好
Didn’t they use this place in The Grapes of Wrath?
在愤怒的葡萄里 有出现过这个地方吧?
Very funny.
你真风趣
I told you, I haven’t been up here in years.
我告诉你 我有好多年没来了
Can you fix it?
你可以修好它吗?
Does that answer your question?
这样算回答了你的问题了吗
The block’s got a crack the size of the an Andreas.
(电源)处理器裂开了一条小缝
Wonderful.
好极了!
I guess I’ve got some walking to do.
我想我得用走的了
What for?
去干什么
Our nearest neighbor is about four miles away.
我们最近的邻居在四英里之外
I need to get to a phone, and I need to call my boss.
我要去借个电♥话♥ 我要通知我的上司
You mean Charles?
你是说查尔斯
How did you know that?
你怎么知道
He left a message on your machine just before we got out.
我们离开之前他在你的电♥话♥上留了言
You just saved yourself an eight-mile round-tripper.
你可以省下八英里的路程
You were fired.
你被解雇了
I just saved myself…
解雇? 我刚省下…
Did you take classes in insensitivity?
你是不是学过冷酷无情啊
I was just trying to break it to you easy.
我只是想委婉一点
You failed miserably!
你失败透了
Broadzilla, you wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for me.
小妞 不是我你不会有命来到这
And what do you want? Do you want a thank you?
那你想怎样 一句谢谢
It’s me who should thank you for that privilege, right?
我才要为你的恩典感谢你 是吗
Fine!

Thank you.
谢谢你
You’re welcome!
不客气 不客气
It’s kind of like Moonlighting, isn’t it?
天 真有点像月夜闪电 不是吗
It’s strange being back on the old farm.
回到老农场的感觉很奇怪
Even after all these years, it still feels like home.
即使过了这么多年 这里仍让我感觉像家一样
My amazing new friends…
我奇妙的新朋友
have suffered their first real defeat.
遭受了它们人生的第一次真正的失败
That’s bad enough, but they’ve also lost the opportunity…
这已经够糟的了
to find out about their mentor…
但它们同进也错失了找到它们导师的机会
and I’m sure that hurts them more than anything else.
我想这肯定是最让它们难受的事
Each of them deals with this confusion in his own way.
它们有各自处理心中困惑的办法
Donatello has found someone to latch onto.
爱因斯坦缠上了某人
Not even close, zip neck.
高领衣的拉链甚至没有被拉上
The Professor and Mary Ann, happily ever after.
教授和玛丽安从此过上了幸福快乐的生活
No way, atomic mouth. Gilligan was her main man.
不可能 别胡说 吉利根才是她的主要对象
They’d be married and have six kids by now.
他们已经结婚 而且到现在有了六个孩子
Gilligan was a geek, barfarooni!
吉利根是个野人 barfarooni(貌似拼凑出来的骂人话)!
You’re the geek, camel breath.
你才是个是个野人 口臭男
Dome head.
大头怪
Elf lips.
香肠嘴
Let’s give this a try.
我们试一试
ee if this transplant worked… fungoid.
看换了零件能不能行 蘑菇头
Here goes. What are we on?
来了 按哪个
“G.”
G
Here goes, gack face.
来了 怪脸
I’m ready, hose brain.
我准备好了 草包
It worked.
成功了
Leonardo, meanwhile, has kept a constant vigil with Raphael.
同时 阿达一直在照顾拉斐尔
He’ll be OK.
他会好起来的
And then there’s Casey Jones…
还有凯西 琼斯
a nine-year-old trapped in a man’s body.
成年男人的身体 但里面住的却是个九岁孩童

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!