He might almost be cute if it wasn’t for that pigheadedness.
如果不是那么顽固 他几乎算得上可爱
Michaelangelo
米开朗琪罗
He’s out with the others, exercising.
他和其他人一起出去了…去锻炼
Doing something together, I don’t know.
一起在做什么事 我不清楚
Want some help?
需要帮忙吗
I don’t know.
我不确定
I am your man. I am Mr. Fix-it.
我是你要的人 我是修理先生
Let’s go.
我们走吧
Lead the way, toots.
带路吧 亲爱的
Toots?
亲爱的
Babe?
宝贝
weetcakes?
甜心
Princess!
公主!
Do you want to throw me a clue here? I’m drowning.
给点提示我吧
You know what? That’s OK.
你知道吗 行了
I’ll take care of it myself.
我自己会搞定
That’s up to you.
随你便
Just don’t come around here asking for my help anymore.
只是不要再叫我帮你忙
I wouldn’t ask for your help…
即使你是这个星球上最后的生物
if you were the last thing on the face of this planet.
我也不会来求你帮忙
It’s coming along nicely.
进展顺利
What?
什么
You’re awake! How do you feel?
小拉 你醒了 觉得怎么样
What’s a guy got to do to get some food around here?
你这家伙应该做什么 快拿些吃的来
He’s awake!
他醒了
He wants some food! Bring some food!
他要吃东西 拿些食物来!
You’re going to be OK, Raph.
小拉 你会没事的 你会好起来的
Get a grip, will you?
控制一下 阿达 好吧
Listen, Raph…
听着 小拉
About what I said before…
关于我之前说的
About not needing you and all…
关于不需要你还有
Leo, don’t.
小李 别说了
Oh, boy, we missed you.
噢 我们很想念你
It’s a Kodak moment.
柯达时刻
The Turtles are four once again…
四只忍♥者龟重聚一堂
and yet, still not whole.
但是还没有完满
A lingering doubt remains…
疑虑徘徊不去
an unknown which they can’t bear to face…
一个他们不敢正视的未知
their greatest fear.
他们最大的恐惧
Plinter
斯普林特
Your empire flourishes, Master hredder.
施莱德大人 祝您的帝国繁荣昌盛
What more from the rat?
从老鼠口中得到什么
Nothing. It will not speak.
一无所获 它不肯说话
And the boy who led us to the turtles?
带我们找乌龟的男孩呢
He is still missing.
仍然不见踪影
I do not understand.
我不明白
Why do the turtles trouble you, Master?
大人 几只乌龟有什么值得担心的
They have not been seen for many days.
他们不见了好几天
omething about the way you described their fighting…
关于你描绘的他们打斗的方式
something familiar.
一些我熟悉的事
omething… from the past.
一些过去的事
Ointment?
来点按♥摩♥油? 嘿 伙计们
Funny, Mikey.
可爱的小米
Leonardo
李奥纳多
What Russian novel, embracing more than 500 characters…
哪一部俄♥罗♥斯♥小说 出场人数超过了500
is set in the Napoleonic Wars?
描写了拿破仑战争?
War and Peace.
战争与和平
He’s alive!
他还活着
Thanks, spaz.
谢了 怪胎
plinter’s alive!
斯普林特还活着
We know, Leo. Of course he is.
我们知道 小李
We all think he’s alive.
我们都认为他活着
I don’t think.
我不是认为
I know.
我是知道
Leo, if you dragged us out here for nothing…
小李 如果你拉我来这里 结是却是一场空…
Don’t worry. I came prepared.
别担心 我早有准备
Put those away.
收起来
Everybody close your eyes and concentrate.
大家闭上眼 集中注意力
Concentrate hard.
全心全意
I am proud of you, my sons.
我为你们感到骄傲 孩子们
Tonight you have learned…
今晚你们你们学到了
the final and greatest truth of the ninja…
忍♥者最终和最高深的真谛
that ultimate mastery comes not of the body…
最终的技巧并非来自肉体
but of the mind.
而是来自心灵
Together, there is nothing…
只要团结
your four minds cannot accomplish.
你们四个就没什么不能成功的
Help each other. Draw upon one another.
相互帮忙 取长补短
And always remember the true force that binds you…
永远记住使你们联结起来 的真正力量
the same as that which brought me here tonight…
也是今晚带我来这里的力量
that which I gladly return with my final words.
这使我可以最后高兴地说
I love you all, my sons.
我爱你们每一个人 我的孩子们
o you actually played professionally?
所以你是专业赛手
Before I got hurt.
在我受伤前
Less than a year.
不到一年
I’m sorry.
抱歉
o was I.
我也是
Just a minute.
等会儿
Guys, I told you…
你们这些家伙
I hate it when you do that, all right?
我说过我很不喜欢你们这样做 知道吗?
What is it?
怎么了
It’s time to go back.
是时候返航了
Home sweet home.
家啊 甜蜜的家
Now I know what it’s like to travel without a green card.
现在我知道不持绿卡旅行的滋味了
This isn’t bad. Nice place, guys.
不太糟 不错的地方 伙计们
You coming or not, dude?
来吗 伙计
This is great.
好极了
First, it’s the farm that time forgot, and now this.
先是被遗忘的老旧农场 然后又来到这里
Why don’t I ever fall in with people who own condos?
我就不能和有独♥立♥公♥寓♥的人结伴吗?
Guess it’s hard to get good maid service in a sewer.
我猜在下水道里没有佣人服务吧
Maybe you guys should try Roto-rooter.
也许你们应该试着去找 下水道公♥司♥清洁一下
Would you quit complaining? It’s just for the night.
你能不要再抱怨吗 就住一晚而已
I still don’t see why we don’t get started right away.
我还是不明白我们为什么不马上就动手
It’s been a long drive, Raph…
小拉 已经开了很久的车
and before we go out advertising to The Foot that we’re back…
在公告大脚党我们回来前
we could all use a few hours’ sleep.
我们需要几小时的睡眠
You’re right. I’m just…
我知道 你说得对 我只是
What’s that?
那是什么
Don’t shoot!
丹尼 别开枪
I don’t think it’s loaded, kid.
还没上膛呢 小伙子
Danny, what are you doing here?
丹尼 你在这里干什么
Hey, where’d he come from? Beats me.
嘿 他打哪里来的 问倒我了
I ran away from home.
我离家出走了
Your father’s going to have kittens.
你父亲可要闹翻了
Does this thing work?
这样能行吗
Please don’t call.
请不要叫他来
Just let me stay here the night with you.
只要让我和你们待上一晚
We can call in the morning. I promise.
我们可以等到明早再打电♥话♥ 我答应你
Danny, listen…
丹尼听着
Hold on.
停一停
What is all this talk about spending the night down here?
怎么说起这里睡一晚了
You’re a claustrophobic.
你有幽闭恐惧症
Do you want a fist in the mouth?
你想吃一拳
I’ve never even looked at another guy before.
我还从来没有见过那样的人
What he means is that you’re afraid of enclosed areas.
他是说你害怕呆在一个封闭的环境里
Afraid?
害怕
What, me? Is that what you think?
什么 我吗 你是这样想的
I don’t have to take this stuff about being afraid.
我无需接受你的挑舋
I’m going to sleep in the truck.
我去卡车里睡
These are good.
画得真好 谢谢
Do you think maybe I could have one?
我可以拿一张吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!