What’s wrong?
怎么了
I just don’t want you to see my unsightly bathtub ring.
我只是不想你看到我脏兮兮的浴缸
Out, out, out, out.
给我出去 出去 出去 出去
I have to get ready for work.
我得准备上班了
Are you sure you won’t reconsider about some help?
你确定不需要帮忙吗
Danny, will you tell your father to relax?
丹尼 你能让你父亲别操心吗
I wish.
我也想啊
Just don’t push any buttons today.
今天别再自作主张了 好吗
That was close.
刚才好险啊
Time to switch to decaf, April.
是时候喝杯咖啡了 兄弟
I don’t get it, Danny.
我不明白 丹尼
I make more than enough money to provide for both of us…
我赚的钱足够养活我们俩人有余
and you’re stealing. Why?
但是你却去做小偷 为什么
I don’t know. You don’t know?
我不知道 你不知道?
What the heck were you doing with a car stereo anyway?
那你要一套汽车音响来干什么
Or don’t you know that either?
你也不知道吧 丹尼
Orry. Orry?
对不起 对不起
Not as sorry as you’re going to be after school.
放学后你就知道你有多对不起了
Danny, come back here!
丹尼 该死的 给我回来
Check it out, man. Anything you guys want, we got.
看看吧 伙计 你想要的我们都有
Anything you want to do… do it.
你想做什么都可以
Know what I’m saying? Anything.
知道我的意思吧 无论什么都可以
You got any cigarettes?
你有烟吗
Regular or menthol?
普通的 还是薄荷味的
Read ’em and weep, boys. Full house!
看着哭吧 小宝宝 三条加一对
Go. Play.
去玩吧
You.

Good.
不错
Never lower your eyes to an enemy.
永远不要在敌人面前低头
Yes, Master Tatsu.
是的 龙田大人
Master hredder.
施雷多大人
Money cannot buy the honor which you have earned tonight.
金钱不能买♥♥到你今晚所得的荣誉
You make us all proud.
你让我们所有人都感到骄傲
Only effort, discipline, loyalty…
只有努力 纪律 忠诚
earn the right to wear the Dragon dogi.
可以为你们赢得穿上龙服的机会
You are here because the outside world rejects you.
你们在这里是因为 外面的世界排斥你们
This is your family.
这里就是你们的家
I am your father.
我是你们的父亲
I want you all to become full members of The Foot.
我要你们全部成为大脚党的正式一员
There is a new enemy…
现在出现了新的敌人
freaks of nature who interfere with our business.
他们是自然界的异形 破坏我们的生意
You are my eyes and ears. Find them.
你们是我的眼睛和耳朵 把他们找出来
Together we will punish these…
我们将一起惩戒这些
creatures!
生物
These… turtles!
这些 乌龟
Master.
大人
This is beginning to sound less and less…
这越来越不像正常生活了
like your common, garden-variety subway mugging.
在普通的地铁站里受袭
he’s a good reporter.
她是个优秀的记者
he’s a babe!
她是个宝贝
…known as The Foot.
他们叫它大脚党
I’m sorry… The Foot?
抱歉 大脚党
I know it sounds like a funky club for podiatrists…
我知道这听起来像是一个 足科医生变♥态♥俱乐部
but I’ve been speaking with a lot of Japanese-Americans…
但过去几天我访问了 许多日裔美国人
in the past few days who say that our recent crime wave…
他们说我们最近的犯罪浪潮源于
is reminiscent of a secret band of ninja thieves…
一个来自日本的
who once operated in Japan.
密秘的武士盗窃团伙
Are the police looking into this?
警♥察♥有介入调查吗
I’ve included everything in my statement…
我在我的证供中讲述了一切
but I doubt very much that Chief terns…
但我情疑史登长官不会
is taking this possible connection seriously.
认真对待当中的关联
Well, perhaps if any of our viewers…
如果我们的观众有任何的
Oh, God.
噢 天
Mr. Pennington, Chief terns’ office.
潘宁顿先生 史登长官的电♥话♥
Pennington, I thought we had a deal!
潘宁顿 我以为我们达成了共识
You still haven’t told us how you got away from your attacker.
你还没告诉我们你怎么脱险的
It’s really quite incredible.
这真是不可思议
ome citizens of New York actually came to my rescue.
纽约的一些居民救了我
Who says everyone in the Big Apple looks the other way?
谁说纽约这个大城市的人冷漠无情的
eriously, June, I would like to take this opportunity…
说真的 茱恩 我要借此机会
to thank one of those individuals in particular.
特别感谢其中的某人
And if he’s watching, thanks, Raphael.
如果他在电视机前 谢谢 拉斐尔
tudly!
太棒了
Hey, look. I think he’s blushing.
嘿 瞧 我看他脸红了
I am not.
我没有
I think he’s actually turning red.
他的脸变红了
Maybe not.
呃 也许没有
o what do we do now?
那我们现在怎么办
What do you mean, what do we do now?
什么叫做我们现在怎么办
plinter’s out there somewhere!
斯普林特不知道在外面的哪里
I know plinter’s out there.
我知道斯普林特在外面
Fight? Fight.
打一架? 打一架!
Kitchen? Kitchen.
厨房♥? 厨房♥!
What are we gonna do about it?
我们要做点什么
What can we do about it?
我们可以做什么
April’s our only link to these guys.
艾玻尔是我们和这些家伙的唯一联♥系♥
We have to wait until she comes up with something.
我们要等到她有发现才行
o that’s the plan from our great leader?
这就是我们伟大领袖的计划
Just sit here on our butts.
就在这儿呆坐
I never said I was a great leader.
我从没说过我是伟大的领袖
You sure act like it sometimes.
但你常表现得你是一个领袖那样
Well, you act like a jerk sometimes.
那你就常表现得像个蠢蛋
And this attitude of yours isn’t helping anything.
你这样的态度可一点都帮不上忙
Maybe I’ll just take my attitude and leave!
那么我就带着我的态度离开吧
Why don’t you? I will!
怎么还不走 我会的
Good! Great!
很好 好极了
Go ahead. We don’t need you!
走吧 我们不需要你
Pork rind? Pork rind.
薯片? 薯片!
Damn!
该死!
Move it, will you?
动起来 好吧
You’re letting him blow right by you!
你就快让它超过了
Can you believe this guy?
你相信有这样的人吗
Don’t just…
不要只是
Ninja-kick the damn rabbit! Do something!
给该死的兔子来个忍♥者飞踢 想想办法呀
April, you were great.
艾玻尔 你今天表现得很好
Thanks, Mikey.
谢谢 小米
he called me Mikey.
她叫我小米
Hear anything yet? Not yet.
有消息了吗 还没有
They’re going to repeat the interview at 5:00 and at 6:00…
访问将会在5:00 到6:00重播
and we’re going to have to wait and see…
我们就等着看它会不会
if it helps generate any new information.
帮忙找出新的线索
I told them to call me here immediately…
我告诉他们一有电♥话♥打到电视台
if anyone calls the station.
就通知我
Thanks, April.
谢谢你 艾玻尔
We really appreciate, you know, everything.
我们真的很感谢你 为了这一切
Forget it.
不用谢
Where’s Raphael?
拉斐尔在哪儿
I was going to give you guys a tour of the store.
我要带你们去购物
hall we go get him?
要去带上他吗
He just needs to blow off some steam.
他要发泄一下怒火
You must be studying the abridged book of ninja fighting.
你一定读过忍♥者对决的缩略版
I mean, come on.
我是说 伙计
How do you guys expect to beat me?
你们怎么会以为能打倒我呢
Good answer.
回答得好
I only keep it open part-time, mostly for my dad.
我只偶尔开开 主要是为了我父亲
He loved junk. I don’t know.
他喜欢垃圾 我不懂
I guess it’s kind of dumb to lose money on a business…
我觉得只是为了怀念父亲
just because you miss your father.
而做赔本生意有点蠢
No, it isn’t.
不 不是这样的
Ready?
准备好了吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!