Are you trying to tell me how to do my job?
你是要教我怎么做我的工作吗
One minute, seven seconds… a new record.
一分七秒 又创新记录
Oh… great. Just great.
哦 好啊 太好了
We’ve been waiting for you, Miss O’Neil.
我们等你很久了 奥尼尔小姐
Am I behind on my ony payments again?
怎么了 我的索尼随身听没及时付款吗
Your mouth may yet bring you much trouble, Miss O’Neil.
你的嘴给你惹大♥麻♥烦了 奥尼尔小姐
I deliver a message.
我捎个消息给你
hut it.
闭嘴吧
All right. That’s it!
好吧!拼了!
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
Yeah, Leo, I’m crazy!
是 里奥 我是疯了
A loony!
一个疯子!
Why?
为什么
Why? Oh, I don’t know.
为什么 哦 我不知道
‘Cause I wanted to redecorate.
因为我想重新装♥修♥一下
A couple of throw pillows, a TV news reporter.
摆两个枕抱枕 放一位电视新闻记者
What do you think?
你觉得如何
Raphael, what are you doing?
拉斐尔 你在干什么
he got jumped in the subway.
她在地铁站被吓晕了
I had to bring her here. It’s the news lady.
我只好把她带到这里来 是那个新闻女主播
Can we keep her?
我们能留下她吗
Bring water, cold washcloth, pillow.
去拿水 冷毛巾 枕头
Far out!
马上!
Oh, my God!
哦 天啊!
I’m dead! I’m dead, aren’t I?
我死了! 我死了吗?
It’s OK. No, I’m dreaming.
你很好 不是 是做梦
I must be dreaming.
一定是做梦
Those guys in the black pajamas, they jumped me.
那些黑衣人袭击了我
And that rat… I saw you in the parking lot.
这只老鼠 我在停车场见过
That explains you. And you guys…
这可以解释你的存在 还有你们这些家伙
I have no idea where you came from.
我完全不知道你们从哪里来的
If you will please just sit down and calm yourself…
如果你愿意坐下来 冷静一下的话
I will tell you where we came from.
我会告诉你我们从哪里来
It talks!
竟然能说话!
It is really quite simple, Miss O’Neil.
事情很简单 奥尼尔小姐
And he knows my name. Perfect.
他还知道我名字 棒极了
Fifteen years ago…
15年前
Why don’t I ever dream of Harrison Ford?
我怎么没梦到过哈里森 福特呢
For 15 years now, we have lived here.
15年来 我们一直住在这里
Before that time, I was a pet of my master Yoshi…
那之前 我还是我老师尤西的一只宠物
mimicking his movements from my cage…
会在笼子里模仿他的动作
and learning the secret art of ninja.
学习神秘的忍♥术
When we were forced to come to New York…
当我们被迫来到纽约
I found myself for the first time without a home…
我第一次意识到 自己竟然没有一个家
wandering the sewers, scavenging for whatever I could find.
只能流浪在下水道 能找到什么就吃什么
And then, one day…
后来有一天
I came upon a shattered glass jar…
我发现一个摔碎的玻璃罐子
and four baby turtles.
以及四个小龟崽
That was us.
那就是我们
hut up.
闭嘴 不..
The little ones were crawling into a strange glowing ooze
这些小家伙浑身涂满一种奇怪的发光黏液
from a broken canister nearby.
黏液来自附近的一个破罐子
I gathered them up in an old coffee can…
我把他们召集到一个破咖啡罐里
and when I awoke the next morning…
第二天我一觉醒来
I received a shock, for they had doubled in size.
吓了一跳 因为他们个头翻了一倍
l, too, was growing, particularly in intellect…
我也在成长 尤其是智力方面
and I was amazed at how intelligent they seemed.
他们表现的智慧令我吃惊
But nothing could have prepared me for what happened next.
但是接下来的事情仍让我始料未及
One of them spoke.
他们其中一个竟开口说话
Pizza! Pizza!
匹萨!匹萨!
More words followed, and I began their training…
他们能说的话越来越多 我开始把从我老师那里学来的东西
teaching them all that I had learned from my master.
教授给他们
Radical! Radical! Radical!
前进!前进!前进!
And soon I gave them all names…
很快的 我给他们起了名字
Leonardo…
李奥纳多
Michaelangelo… That’s me.
米开朗基罗… 就是我
Donatello…
多纳泰罗
and Raphael.
以及拉斐尔
I’m not dreaming, am I?
我不是在做梦 是吗
I’m afraid not.
恐怕不是
Are you guys sure you know where you’re going?
你们确定知道怎么走吗
1 1th and Bleecker?
布力克11街?
Nope. This is only 9th street.
不确定 这里是第9街
Get it? Yuck.
明白? 讨厌
I’d like to invite you all in…
我很乐意邀请你们进去
but I don’t have anything to offer you except frozen pizza.
但是我没有什么好招待你们的 只有些冰冻披萨
Let’s go for it!
让我们去美餐一顿!
You said the magic word.
你刚说了那个魔咒
You guys eat pizza? Doesn’t everybody?
你们吃匹萨? 不是所有人都吃吗?
Well, all right…
是 那好吧
Did she say pizza?
你刚才提到匹萨?
o, you live in an antique store?
哦 你住在一家古董店里?
Yep. Pizza! Well, above, actually.
耶 匹萨! 嗯 准确说是在古董店楼上
What do you guys like on your pizza?
你们喜欢匹萨上加什么?
Just the regular stuff… flies, stink bugs.
就是些普通的东西 苍蝇啊 臭虫啊
It was a joke.
我刚才是开玩笑呢
Maybe I’ll fight Apollo, and maybe I won’t, you know?
也许我会跟阿波罗开战 也许不会 知道吗?
What do you think? Adrian!
你怎么看?艾德里安!
Hey, I got another one!
嘿 我还可以模范另一人!
This is totally cool! Oh, no, not Cagney.
太酷了! 哦 不 又来凯格尼
You dirty rat. You killed my brother.
你这只死耗子 你杀死了我的兄弟
You dirty rat.
你这只死耗子
That must be plinter’s favorite.
斯普林特肯定爱死这段了
It was a joke.
开玩笑
And speaking of which, we better get going.
说到老师 我们最好还是走吧
He worries.
他会担心的
I don’t know what to say.
我不知道说什么
Will I ever see you guys again?
我们还会在见面吗?
Indubitably.
毫无疑问
That depends on how fast you stock your pizza.
这取决于你购进匹萨的速度
ee you around.
一言为定
Bye. Later.
再见 再会
No doubt about it. he loved us!
毫无疑问 她很喜欢我们!
It was the impressions.
第一印象良好
You wish. Hold it.
一厢情愿 打住
Plinter
斯普林特
What’s wrong?
怎么了
Charles Pennington?
喂 是查尔斯 潘明顿吗
Yeah. Who’s this?
是 你哪位
You got a son named Danny, Charles?
你儿子是叫丹尼吗 查尔斯
Who is it?

It’s me, Charles.
是我 查尔斯
It’s my boss.
我老板
Can you guys…
你们能不能
hide?
躲起来
Charles, what’s up?
查尔斯 怎么了
April… listen.
艾玻尔 听着
You have been working awful hard on this story lately.
在最近这个事件的报道中你很卖♥♥力
Why don’t you take it easy for a while?
你干嘛不休息一阵子
Just let somebody else handle it.
就让其他人处理就好了
Just for a little while, you know?
就一阵子 明白?
What are you talking about? It’s my story. No way.
你说什么呢 这是我的报道 没门
Look at you. You’re exhausted.
瞧瞧你自己 你筋疲力尽的
I just had a rough night.
我只是晚上没有睡好
Let somebody else help you cover City Hall.
让别人帮你做市政厅的报道
Charles, that’s ridiculous. What’s with you today?
查尔斯 这太可笑了 你今天怎么了
Nothing’s with me today.
我没事
I just thought you might like a little help.
我只是觉得你可能需要一点帮助
I don’t. Hand me a towel, will you?
我不需要 把毛巾递给我 好吗
Where do you keep the towels?
你把毛巾放哪里了

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!