所以我现在没法和你说话
so I can’t really talk to you right now.
女人、毒品然后才是摇滚
Sex, drugs, and then rock & roll.
三者是这样的顺序啊 我只是按照规矩…
In that order. I was just followin’ the code.
你♥他♥妈♥的是个叛徒!
You’re a fuckin’ traitor.
你离弃了我,现在我他妈的倒霉死了
You bailed on me, and now I’m in the shit.
你♥他♥妈♥的跑哪里去了?
Where the fuck are you?
我在通风口里啊,兄弟
I’m in the air duct, dude.
兄弟,我好想你啊 – 我也是,兄弟
Dude. I totally missed you. – Me too.
我听见有响声!
I just heard a noise.
我正爽着呢
I am trippin’.
你嗑药了?
Are you stoned?
喂!
Listen.
我刚听见有响声
Uh, I just heard a noise.
我去看一下 – 收到
I’m gonna go check it out. – Copy that.

Mm.

Uh–
经典摇滚区没问题
Classic Rock is clear.
下面我去朋克区看看
I’m gonna go check out Punk.
如果我发现有人在那里的话
And if I find anybody in there…
我就他妈的对着他的屁♥股♥来上那么几枪
I’m gonna pop a fuckin’ cap in their ass.
自称是正当防卫
I’m gonna call it self-defense.
喂?
Hello?
只能靠我自己了
I’m on my own.
哦,天哪
Oh, God.
兄弟,听见了没?
Dude, you heard that guy.
他要开枪打我们,我们快撤吧
He’s gonna shoot us. Let’s bail.
不,我们已经很接近了
No. We’re too close.
那个弹片就在这几间屋子里面
That pick is in one of these rooms…
没拿到决不离开!
and we’re not leavin’ here without it.
兄弟!看看这个地方!
Dude, look at this place.
这么大个鬼地方 我们永远找不到那玩意儿的
It’s huge. We’re never gonna find this thing.
跟我来,我们就是影子
Follow me. We are the shadows.
他们绝对不会发现我们的
They’ll never find what cannot be seen.
到中间去
Center.
拨片,拨片…
Picks, picks.
他们把拨片都他妈的放到哪里去了?
Where do they keep their fuckin’ picks?
应该在吉他之神的房♥间里吧
It’s gotta be in the Guitar Gods room.
在哪儿? – 就在这儿
Where’s that? – It’s right here.
就在“通往吉他天堂之路”的尽头
At the top of Guitarway to Heaven.
那就是
There it is.
真♥他♥妈♥的帅啊
Fuck-a-luck-a-ding-dong.
我们赶快拿了走人 – 等等!
Let’s go get it. – No!
激光
Lasers.
它们会把你切成碎块儿的
They’ll slice you to pieces.
还是热腾腾的,熟的
Sizzlelean.
你呆在这儿,帮我看着点儿
You stay here and keep a lookout.
你…你想干什么?
Wh–What are you gonna do?
我要过去拿拨片
I’m goin’ in there and gettin’ that pick.
危险
Danger
激光
Laser
俄♥罗♥斯♥方块
Tetris
不可能
lmpossible
小心!
Be careful.
Q-Bert
Q-Bert
纵横交错
Frogger
哦!哦!
Uh! Uh!
敲敲打打
Dig Dug
疯狂的大理石
Marble Madness
蜈蚣
Centipede
千足虫
Millipede
狂热
Tenacious
快到了
You got it.
不可能
Impossible
不可能
lmpossible
够…不…到…弹…片
Can’t… reach… pick.
被激光困住了
Surrounded by lasers.
集中精力,杰伯斯!
Focus, Jables.
集中精力,一定会有办法的!
Use all your mental powers.
等等,这下面有个按钮
Wait. There’s a button down here.
我想这个按钮可以关掉激光
I think it might deactivate the lasers…
但是…我够不到
But I can’t reach it.
你的那玩意!
The cock.
用你的那玩意!
Use the cock.
来吧,我的小将军
Come on, helmet head.
站起来
Get it up.
小将军
Cock

Ooh.
小将军,小将军,小将军
Cock, cock, cock
小将军,小将军,小将军
Cock, cock, cock
啊!嗯!
Aaah! Mmm!
小将军,小将军,小将军 – 来爸爸这儿
Cock, cock, cock, cock – Come to Papa.
小将军 – 哦!啊!
Cock – Oh! Aaah!
哦,耶!
Oh, yeah!
我们赶紧搞定 收工,走人
Let’s finish this.
嘿,嘿,嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
嘀-嘟-嘟-嗒
Prekeh-goo-goo-boo ba-dum-biddly-beep-beep
啊!
Aaah!
他妈的
Fuck.
我够不到
I can’t reach it.
我够不到 – 等等!
I can’t reach it. – Hold on!
啊!
Aaaaah!
好,好
That’s it, that’s it.
我拿到了!我拿到了!啊!
I got it! I got it! Aaah!
啊!啊! – 啊!
Aaah! Aaah! – Aaah!
啊!啊!哦!啊!
Ah! Aaah! Oh! Aaah!
哦… – 哦!
Uh… – Oh!
哈哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha ha!
啊!
Aaaaaah!
他妈的!
Haul ass!
啊!
Aaaaaah!
啊!
Aaaaaah!
站住!不许动!
Halt! Stop!
啊!
Aaah!
膝滑!
Power slide!
耶!
Yeah!
哦,该死的! – 呃!为什么?
Oh, damn! – Ugh! Why?
真帅啊 – 是啊
That was awesome. – I know.
我从来没开过枪,帅呆了!
I’ve never fired a gun before, it was unbelievable.
啊!哦,天啊!哦!
Aah! Oh, God! Oh!
哦!等一下!
Oh! Hold up!
我们拿到了! – 耶!
We got it! – Fuck, yeah.
我们快他妈的离开这里
Let’s get the fuck outta here.
哈哈哈!哈哈哈!
Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha!
干得漂亮啊,孩子们
Nice work, boys.
现在,把拨片扔过来 别耍什么花样
Now, toss that pick over here, nice and slow.
否则我会把你们捅成马蜂窝
Or I will cut you from hole to hole.
那我还是劝你尽快杀了我们吧
Then you might as well kill us, man…
因为我们绝对他妈的不可能
’cause there is no way in hell…
把这个弹片给你的
we’re givin’ you this fuckin’ pick.
好吧
OK.
让你们瞧瞧
So be it.
过来!
Come over here.
我要把你们戳成马蜂窝
I’m going to fucking stab you.
啥?
What?
不要,我们才不会过去呢
No. We’re not comin’ over there.
好吧
Fine.
站在那儿别动
Stay where you are, then.
我过去
I’m going to come over there.
我要挖出你们身上所有的球状物
I am going to slice out your eyes and your balls.
然后我要用你的眼球代替你的蛋
And then I am going to stick your eyes in your ballsacks..

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!