啊!
Aaah!
啊!
Aaaah!
不! – 不!
No! – No!
伙计们,里面的人都等不及了
You guys, the crowd’s gettin’ restless in there.
不! – 嘿,怎么…
No! – Hey, wh-what’s–
怎么了?
What’s goin’ on?
嘿,嘿,嘿 怎么了?
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, what’s wrong?
我们不能演奏了
We can’t go on.
我们拿到了恶魔拨片
We had the demon’s pick…
但我们把它弄断了
but then we broke it…
我们永远也写不出神作来了
and now our masterpiece will never happen.
我们没钱交房♥租了 因为撒旦离我们而去了
We can’t pay the rent because we won’t be fueled by Satan.
来,站起来,站起来
Come on, get up, get up.
来,快点,站起来 没关系的
Come on, come on. Stand up. You’re all right.
伙计们,拥有什么恶魔拨片
You guys, having some satanic guitar pick…
并不能让你们的摇滚变强
isn’t gonna make your rock any better…
因为撒旦并不在吉他的拨片里
because Satan’s not in a guitar pick…
而是存在于我们的身体里
he’s inside all of us.
他就在这儿
He’s in here.
在你们的心中
In your hearts.
他使得我们不想去工作
He’s what makes us not want to go to work…
不想去锻炼,不想说真话
exercise, or tell the truth.
他使得我们想整晚狂欢
He’s what makes us want to party…
他使得我们想整晚性♥交♥
and have sex with each other all night long.
他就是你脑中那微小的声音
He’s that little voice in your mind…
使得你想对你所憎恨的人说 “去你♥妈♥的♥!”
that says, “Fuck you” to the people you hate.
你们可以在这里互相扭打个一个晚上
Now, you can stay out here and fight on the ground…
然后哭得死去活来
and cry like babies.
要么,就进去,像朋友一样的一起摇滚
Or you can go in there like friends and rock.
怎么样?
So, what’s it gonna be?
让我们进去告诉那群混♥蛋♥ 什么叫狂热的D
Let’s go in there and show ’em what Tenacious D is all about.
耶!
Yeah.
我反正已经有拨片用了
I already got a guitar pick anyways.
来吧
C’mon.
兄弟,那个拨片还是能用的
Dude, we can still use the pick.
你用一半,我用另外一半
You use one half, I’ll use the other.
那个鬼拨片应该还是有点功效
There’s still some juice in there, probably.
你知道我什么意思吧? – 知道,知道
You know what I mean? – Yeah, yeah, yeah.
那个…
Where is that…?
啊!
Aaaah!
我变完整了
I am complete
他妈的
Fu-uck
对,你们他妈的死定了
Yes, you are fucked
你们他妈的倒大霉了
Shit out of luck
现在我完整了,准备给我口♥交♥吧
Now I’m complete and my cock you will suck
这个世界将会属于我
This world will be mine
你们就是我的第一批
And you’re first in line
你们把拨片带给了我 现在你们可以去死了
You brought me the pick and now you shall both die
等一下,等等,等等 你♥他♥妈♥的混♥蛋♥
Wait, wait, wait, you motherfucker
我们用摇滚和你决胜负
We challenge you to a rock-off
给我们一个机会,我们会把你震废
Give us one chance to rock your socks off
妈的!妈的!他妈的!
Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
恶魔规则规定我
The demon code prevents me
不得不接受你们的摇滚挑战
From declining a rock-off challenge
你们的条件是?
What are your terms?
你们想要什么?
What’s the ca-a-atch?
如果我们赢了 你♥他♥妈♥的就给我滚回地狱去
If we win you must take your sorry ass back to hell
你还要帮我们付房♥租
And also you will have to pay our rent
那如果我赢了呢?
And what if I win?
那你就可以把凯奇带回地狱去
Then you can take Kage back to Hell
什么?
What?
相信我,凯奇
Trust me, Kage.
这是唯一的办法
It’s the only way.
你♥他♥妈♥的在说些什么?
What are you talking about?
去当你的小婊♥子♥
To be your little bitch
成交!
Fine!
让摇滚比赛开始吧!
Let the rock-off begin!
啊哈哈哈哈哈哈!
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha!
我是魔鬼,我爱摇滚
I’m the Devil, I love metal
听这一段,牛不牛叉
Check this riff, it’s fucking tasty
我是魔鬼,我想干什么就干什么
I’m the Devil, I can do what I want
我弹的曲,首首都经典
Whatever I’ve got, I’m gonna flaunt
我从来没在摇滚比赛中输过
There’s never been a rock-off that I’ve ever lost
我等不及将凯奇带回地狱
I can’t wait to take Kage back to hell
我将会用这热热的液体给他灌肠
I’m gonna fill him with my hot demon’s gel
我会让你像红花侠一样尖叫
I’ll make you squeal like the Scarlet Pimpernel
不!
No!
来吧,凯奇!
Come on, Kage!
用我们的音乐战胜他的音乐!
Let’s fight his music with our music.
我们赢不了的
There’s just no way that we can win
那真是神作啊 – 听着!
That was a masterpiece – Listen to me.
他的摇滚太帅了,他不是人
He rocks too hard because he’s not a mortal man
天啊,凯奇
Goddamnit, Kage.
他要把你当作他的性♥奴♥
He gonna make you his sex slave
你会用他的精♥液♥漱口
You gonna gargle mayonnaise
不要 – 除非我们搞出
No. – Unless we bust
一款超级宇宙无敌妖怪神作出来
A massive monster mamojam
兄弟,我们已经经历了这么多鸟事
Dude, we’ve been through so much shit
用我的小将军搞定了激光
Deactivated lasers with my dick
现在是我们震飞这个混♥蛋♥的时候了
Now it’s time to blow this fucker down
来呀,凯奇,是杀出一条血路的时候了
Come on, Kage, now it’s time to blow doors down
我知道了,杰伯斯 是杀出一条血路的时候了
I hear ya, Jables, now it’s time to blow doors down
把舞台点亮,重头戏来了
Light up the stage ’cause it’s time for a showdown
我们会把你震弯掉 我们会把你震飞
We’ll bend you over then we’ll take ya to brown town
现在是我们震飞这个混♥蛋♥的时候了
Now we’ve got to blow this fucker down
不杀出一条血路,他就要干我了
He’s gonna rape me if we do not blow doors down
来吧,凯奇,是杀出一条血路的时候了
C’mon, Kage ’cause it’s time to blow doors down
哦! 我们会把你震飞掉 是时候让你下台了
Ooooh we’ll pile-drive ya, it’s time for the smack down
嘿,反基♥督♥教者,是摊牌的时候了
Hey, Antichrist-a, Beelzeboss
我们知道你的弱点
We know your weakness
摇滚是我们的武器
Our rock it sauce
我们震撼了古城♥堡♥ 我们会震晕你
We rock the Casbah, and blow your mind
为了全人类,我们要打败你
We will defeat you for all mankind
你拿着权杖,我们却知道你的要害
You hold the scepter, we hold the key
你是魔鬼,我们是D
You are the Devil, we are the D
我们是D,我们是D,我们是D
We are the D, we are the D, we are the D
我们是D,我们是D,我们是D,我们是D
We are the D, we are the D, we are the D, we are the D
我们是D,我们是D,我们是D
We are the D, we are the D, we are the D
我们是D,我们是D,我们是D,我们是D
We are the D, we are the D, we are the D, we are the D
我们是D,我们是D,我们是D
We are the D, we are the D, we are the D
你们真♥他♥妈♥的烂!
You guys are fuckin’ lame!
来吧,凯奇,你是我的
C’mon, Kage, you’re comin’ with me.
尝尝我的闪电,白♥痴♥们
Taste my lightning, fucker.
不!
Nooo!
啊!
Ow!
妈的!我的角!
Fuck! My fuckin’ horn!
哦,不! – 你从哪里来
Oh, no! – From whence you came…
就给我滚回哪里去 直到你的身躯再一次完整!
you shall remain, until you are complete again!
不!
Nooo!
操♥你♥妈♥的,凯奇!
Fuck you, Kage!
操♥你♥妈♥的,杰伯斯!
And fuck you, Jables.
总有一天,我会回来找你们算帐的 狂热的D!
I’ll get you, Tenacious D!
嘿嘿嘿嘿嘿!
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!
我们成功了,兄弟!
We did it, dude.
我们搞定了魔鬼
We beat the Devil.
用我们的摇滚
With our rock.
哈哈哈!太帅了
Ha ha ha! So good.
唉,兄弟,我们搞了个妖怪级的曲子出来
Aaah, man, that was a monster jam that we played.
是啊,是啊
Yeah. Yeah.
就好像是,世界上最牛的歌♥
It was, like, the greatest song in the world.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!