然后我会把你的蛋挖出来
and then I will take your balls…
塞进你的眼睛里
and I will put them in your eyeholes!
兄弟,我们可以直接无视他了
Dude, we could totally outrun him.
嗯,快走吧
Totally, let’s bail.
不,不!给我停下来! 给,给我回来!
N–No, wait! Co–Come back here!
啊!
Gaaah!
把拨片还给我!
Come back with my pick!
那个拨片是属于我的!
It belongs to me!
不许动!
Freeze!
有本事就来抓我啊!
Catch me if you can.
啊!
Aaah!
王者!
Kings!
耶!耶!
Yeah! Yeah!
喔哦
Whoo!
还有五十英里就到洛杉矶了
Fifty miles to Los Angeles.
我们成功了! – 耶!
We did it! – Yeah!
耶! – 是啊!
Yeah! – I know.
甚至没人来追我们
I’m surprised no one even chased us.
我们平安无事的逃出来了
We got away scot-free.
你太他妈的牛了! – 不,是你太他妈的牛了
You fuckin’ rule. – No. You fuckin’ rule.
呵,但没有你的训练的话 我绝对成功不了
Yeah, but I couldn’t have done it without your training.
兄弟,让我看看那个拨片
Dude, let’s see the pick.
哦,他妈的 – 兄弟,你拿到了,对么?
Oh, shit. – Dude, you got it, right?
是的!哈哈哈!
Yes! Ha ha ha!
看看!太帅了! – 哦!
Look at how awesome it is! – Ohhhh!
现在我们有了力量了! – 是啊!
Now we have the power. – Yes!
我们应该延续它的传奇故事
We shall carry on its ancient legacy.
兄弟,我们会震平
Dude, we are gonna smoke the competition…
今天晚上那个赛场的
at the open mic night tonight.
钱肯定是归我们的了! – 嗯,绝对是的
That money is ours! – Mm. Totally.
嗯,我发现 有个家伙的车尾灯坏掉了
Yeah, I got some, uh, fellas with a broken taillight.
哦,他妈的,警♥察♥ – 是么?哦…哦…
Oh, fuck. It’s the cops. – Is it? Oh… Oo.
停在一边,停在一边 没关系的
Pull over. Pull over. It’s cool.
好的 – 停下来
OK. – Pull over.
好,冷静
All right. Just play it cool.
冷静,他们发现不了什么的
M’kay? They got nothin’ on us.
装得成熟冷静一点,行吗?
Let’s just be mellow, OK?
你在干什么?不!
What’re you doing? No!
你♥他♥妈♥的在干什么?
What the fuck are you doing?
我是警官马肯基,请求援助
This is Officer Mackenzie, I need backup.
违法者转向南方的莱克星顿大道
Assailants turning south down Lexington Avenue.
我正在追踪中
I’m in pursuit.
哦,天啊,凯勒!
Oh, God damn it, Kyle!
游戏的名称叫做城市追踪
Car chase city, that’s the name of the game
我要下车! – 曾经很帅的事情
I want out! – It was all groovy
现在完全废柴了
Now it’s totally lame
KG真♥他♥妈♥的发神经了
KG really fuckin’ blew a synapse
现在我们他妈的快要崩溃了
Now we’re fuckin’ headed for a total collapse
城市追踪,摆脱警♥察♥
Car chase city, run away from the fuzz
本来认为我们还没疯 但我们早就疯掉了
Thought that we wasn’t but we totally was
城市追踪,我们已经跑出地图
Car chase city, now we’re off-a the map
城市追踪,我们搞得一团糟
Car chase city, now we’re takin’ a crap
现在事情变得越来越糟 – 哦,他妈的!
Now it’s gettin’ hairy – Oh, fuck!
所以我们在想办法 – 他妈的!
So we’re changin’ the key – God damn it!
永远别小瞧D的潜力
Never underestimate the power of D
KG还他妈的在踩油门
KG fuckin’ put his foot on the gas
如果我被抓进监狱 我就把拨片藏在屁♥眼♥里
If I go to prison, hide the pick in my ass
他妈的,我们疯过头了
Fuck this shit, it’s gone too far
凯奇,停下来,让我下车
Kage, pull over, let me out of the car
车已经严重损坏
The car is severely damaged.
犯罪者好像是两位肥胖男子
The perpetrators appear to be two heavyset males…
驾驶着一辆蓝色的奥兹莫比超级短箭
driving a blue Cutlass Supreme.
城市追踪,现在我们冲进了单行道
Car chase city, now we’re takin’ the lane
KG把事情搞得一团糟 现在我们快要疯掉了
KG blew it now we’re goin’ insane
让我们来继续摇滚,让我把你的…
Let’s rock, let’s roll, let me try to fill up your–
现在,我们把镜头转到空中的马克
Let’s go now to Mark in Skycop–
他妈的!
God damn it!
谁啊? – 嘿,伙计们
Yeah? – Hey, you guys!
妈的! – 我是李
Fuck! – It’s Lee.
我只是和你们打声招呼 一切都还好么?
I’m just checkin’ in. Is everything OK?
是啊,我们很好,我们非常好
Yeah, we’re cool. We’re super cool.
啊!啊!
Ah! Ahh!
嗯,你们在哪儿啊?
Um, where are you guys?
我们,呃,我们在汽车影院
We’re, uh, we’re at the drive-in.
我们在他妈的看电影
We’re watchin this bitchin’ movie.
《绝地追踪3》,看过没?
It’s, uh, Cop Chase 3. Have you seen it?
啊!
Aaaaaah!
嗯,没,我没看过
Uh, no. I haven’t seen that one.
哇!
Whoa!
听起来好像满恐怖的么
Sounds scary, though.
是啊,嗯,真♥他♥妈♥的吓人
Yeah. Uh, it’s really fucking scary.
现在晃起来了,吓得我浑身发抖
I’m shaking right now, I’m so scared.
哇哦,嗯,你们那个
Cool. Well, how was that, uh…
超强的会议进行的如何了
big power meeting you guys had?
超级顺利,我等会儿回去告诉你
Awesome. I’ll tell you about it later.
我们还在看电影,回去再聊
You’re makin’ us miss the movie.
我想我甩掉他们了!
I think I lost em!
啊!
Gaah!
油门!刹车!
Gas! Brakes!
离心旋转,离心旋转,冲啊!
Spinnin’ donuts, spinnin’ donuts, go!
我能行
I can do this.
翻转,翻转!
Flip flip!
油门 – 不!
Gas – Nooo!
液氮 – 冲啊!
Nitro! – Go!
啊!
Aaaaah!
我们需要消防员和急救人员
We’re gonna need paramedics and fire trucks.
这两个家伙被烤熟了
These guys are toast.
我们快他妈的离开这儿
Let’s get the fuck outta here.

Let’s go.
嗯,哪边,哪边?
Uh, which way, which way?
哪边?
OK, where?
这边!这边!
That way! That way!
应该就是这里了
This is it, I think.
嗯!哦!啊!
Uh! Oooh! Uh!
让我先瞄一下 – 好
Lemme sneak a peek. – OK.
嗯!哈
Uh! Huh.
就是这儿了 – 哦
This is it. – Oh.
快点儿
C’mon.
哦,妈的
Oh, fuck.
准备好了么 – 好了
Let’s do this. – OK.
嘿,嘿
Hey. Hey.
嘿,伙计们,你们迟到了
Hey, guys, you’re runnin’ a little late.
只有一个空档了 准备了什么新鲜玩意儿了么?
There’s one spot left. You got any new material?
我们的新玩意儿会把你的脑袋炸开花儿
What we got’s gonna turn your brain into shit.
把舞台打扫干净,麦克风打开 然后站在一边看着就好了
Dust off the stage, open mic host. Step aside.
好吧,大人物们
OK, big shots.
你们准备好了就可以上了
You’re up whenever you’re ready.
让我们震晕这帮混♥蛋♥
Let’s blister this asshole.
杰克,等等!拨片在你手上么?
Jack, wait! You got the pick?
是啊,就在我手上,来吧
Yeah. Got it right here. Let’s go.
也许,今晚应该我来用 下次你来用
Maybe I should use it tonight and you use it next time.
今晚应该我来用,我是领唱
I should use it tonight. I’m the lead singer.
哈?这是个拨片,我是主奏
Huh! It’s a guitar pick. I’m lead guitar.
兄弟,别和我扯淡好么
OK, dude, don’t freak out on me.
让我们合理的处理这件事
Let’s just work this out rationally, OK?
我们轮流用它
We’ll take turns with it.
现在我用,等会儿你用
I’ll use it now, you’ll use it later.
我没扯淡,是你在扯淡
I’m not freakin’ out, you’re freakin’ out.
让我先拿着,就一小会儿
Now, just let me hold it for one second!
你♥他♥妈♥的永远都别想拿到
You’re never gonna use this fuckin’ pick.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!