I’ll tell you what.
你要能说出来今年是哪年 我就带上你
If you can tell me what year it is, I’ll let you come with us.
-哪年 -没错
– What year it is? – Yeah.
感觉像在参加 谁想成为百万富翁
Feels as if I’m fuckin’ on Who Wants to be a Millionaire here.
谁想成为百万富翁 美国著名答题闯关类电视节目
能打电♥话♥求助吗
Can I phone a friend?
今天算你幸运 我们少两个人
It’s your lucky day. We’re two short.
我们在给社区服务中心刷墙
We’re painting the community centre.
-会用刷子吗 -会啊 我试试
– Are you any good with a brush? – I’ll give it a bash, aye.
-好 上车吧 -谢谢
– Right, get on the bus, then. – Cheers.
-你怎么样 -挺好的
– You alright? – Aye, I’m fine. How?
你姓什么
What’s your second name again?
-我忘了 -这是秘密
– I forgot it. – It’s a secret.
-保密吗 -不告诉你
– It’s a secret? – I’m no telling you.
-威利 你喝酒了 哥们 -一滴都没喝
– Willy, you been drinking, pal? – I haven’t touched a drink.
-拜托 威利 -一滴都没碰 我保证
– Oh, Willy. – I haven’t touched a drink. Promise.
你闻 你闻啊 不碰酒
Look, smell my breath. No touched a drink!
-罗伯特·埃默森 -叫什么
– Robert Emmerson. – What name is it?
-罗伯特·埃默森 -罗比
– Robert Emmerson. – Look, Robbie
得8点整到 这又不是出租车
it’s 8:00 sharp. It’s not a taxi service.
公交没停就把我甩了
The bus sailed right past me.
提前15分钟截止 你来晚了
There’s a 15 minute cut-off. You’re too late.
我一定得完成社工时间 拜托 拜托了
I’ve gotta get my hours done, man. Please. Please.
-艾伯特 你刷过墙吗 -只用过喷漆
– Albert, have you painted before? – Just with a can.
我告诉你干啥 去拿个刮刀
I’ll tell you what then. Get a scraper,
你和戴维拿些砂纸
you and Davey get some sandpaper.
到外面的走廊
Get out in the hallway and
去把墙刮干净 会吗
give it a bit of a scraping off, will you?
刮了好准备刷漆 知道不
Get it prepared for painting afterwards, all right?
刮墙 什么意思
Scrape the wall? What do you mean?
好好干 拿着刮刀
Don’t take the piss. Get the scrapers,
带上砂纸 去外面
get the sandpaper, get out there.
戴维 你一起去 教他怎么做
Davey, you go with him. Show him what to do, will you, son?
去走廊 赶紧开始干活
In the corridor. Get started as soon as you can.
走吧 戴维
There you go, Davey.
好了 梦之队
There you go, the dream team.
好了 你俩从这面墙开始
Right, you and PC can start on this wall.
芮诺 用橙色的漆 你来刷窗户
Rhino, get the orange paint. You do the windows,
不是让你刷玻璃
and I don’t mean the glass.
该死的 哈里 我讨厌这个颜色
Oh, fuck, Harry. No, I hate this color.
-你不喜欢吗 -它不适合我
– You don’t like it? – No, it’s not me.
-还好吧 孩子们 -很好
– All right, boys? – All right.
怎么样 戴维 还行吗
How’s it going, Davey, okay?
棒极了 艾伯特是个行家
Brilliant. Albert here’s a dab hand.
你干什么呢
What are you doing there?
又不是要挖战壕 要轻柔平缓
You’re not digging a trench. Nice and easy.
-轻柔平缓 -就像…
– Nice and easy? – Just take the…
就像揭米布丁的皮一样
Like you’re taking the skin off a rice pudding.
-轻缓的一铲过去 -铲过去
– A nice big sweep. – Big sweep?
-轻柔平滑 -什么意思 像这样吗
– Nice and easy. – What do you mean? Like that?
这怎么样
How’s that?
一会把你从梯子上踢下来 规矩点
I’ll have you off that ladder in a minute. Behave yourself.
我在好好铲呀
That was a nice big sweep there.
你天生是刮墙得料 阿诺德
Born to scrape, that’s you, Arnold.
没错 今天第一次
Yeah, we do. First time on today.
我不能丢下琴一个人啊
Well, I can’t leave Jean on her own, can I?
好 如果部里允许
Okay, if the office has cleared it.
哪家医院
Which hospital?
好的 谢谢 希拉
Okay. Thanks, Sheila.
-罗比 -怎么了
– Robbie. – Aye?
-你爱人在分娩了 -什么
– Your partner’s gone into labor. – What?
你爱人要生了
Your partner’s gone into labor.
我得去买♥♥束花
I’ve got to buy some flowers.
很浪漫
That will be nice.
能帮个忙吗 哈里
Can I ask you a big favour, Harry?
又来 说吧
Here we go. Go on.
你能和我一起进去吗
Could you come in with me?
什么
What?
我怕他们不让我进
I’m scared they won’t let me in.
他们一看见我的疤就要糟糕
They just take one look at my scar.
我每次找工作都碰壁
Fucking happens every time I go for a job as well.
好吧
All right.
那是她叔叔 利奥妮的叔叔
That’s her uncles, man. It’s Leonie’s uncles.
怎么样 Leonie在里面吧
All right? Leonie in there, aye?
正等你来呢
Been expecting you to turn up here.
你们干什么 利奥妮让我来的
What are youse doing? Leonie wants me here!
-放开我 -怎么回事
– Fucking leave me. – What’s going on here?
-放开我 放开我 -闭嘴
– Fucking leave me! Fucking leave me! – Shut it!
-利奥妮让我来的 -给我闭嘴
– Fucking Leonie wants me here! – Just shut your mouth!
听我说 拜托 她刚给我发的短♥信♥
Fucking listen to me, for Christ’s sake she just sent me a text.
去你们的 凭什么不让我去
Fucking hell, man. Look, I’ve got a right to be here.
-我有权来这里 -去你♥妈♥的♥有权
– I’ve got a right to be here. – You’ve got fuck all, rights.
给我站起来
Get fucking up.
给我听好了 小混♥蛋♥
Now you listen here, you wee fucking maggot.
你爹就是个老混♥蛋♥
Your old man was an old prick.
你哥是个混♥蛋♥ 你也是个混♥蛋♥
Your brother’s a prick. And you’re a prick.
你全家都他妈的是窝囊废 你别想在继续
You come from a long line of fucking losers, and it stops here.
懂了没 你再敢接近利奥妮或孩子
Do you understand? Now, you go anywhere near Leonie, or the baby,
我就割了你的蛋
and I’ll rip your fucking balls off you,
再都塞你嘴里
and I’ll ram them down your fucking throat!
懂了没
Do you understand?
那也是我的孩子啊
It’s fuckin’ my baby, too.
你♥他♥妈♥的少管闲事 听见没
You keep your big fucking nose out of this! You understand?
没事吧 罗比
You all right, Robbie?
该死 你还好吧 真见鬼
Bastards. Are you all right, son? Oh, fucking hell.
来我们上楼
Come back upstairs.
能起来吗
Can you get up?

Come on.
起来 起来 你还好吧
Come on, come on. You all right?
我要办了他 我要杀了他 去他妈的
Fucking do him. I’m gonna fucking do him! Get to fuck!
滚开 我非杀了他不可 滚
Fuck off, I’m gonna do them! Fuck off!
他们就想要这样 罗比 别
That’s what they want, Robbie! No!
别冲动 他们就想这样
Don’t be a mug. No! That’s what they want!
他们想让你进监狱 关上10年
They wanna see you behind bars! Ten years, eh?
冷静点 别冲动
Come on, don’t be a mug.
就这么让他们得逞吗
You can’t let them win like that!
你最好滚开 哈里 滚
You better fuck off, Harry! Fucking move!
-别这样 -我要杀了他们
– Come on! – I’ll fucking kill them.
罗比 想想你的孩子
Robbie. Look. Think of the baby! Right?
想想利奥妮 想想他们
Think of Leonie! Think!
你想陪着孩子长大吗
Do you want to see your boy grow up?
好了 罗比 没事了 孩子
Come on, Robbie. Come on, son. Come on.
卫生间
-要帮忙吗 -不用
– Do you need any help? – No,
我们没事 谢谢 流鼻血而已
we’re fine thanks. It’s just a nosebleed.

Here.
没事吧 孩子
You all right, son?
这群混♥蛋♥
They’re thugs.
-要报♥警♥吗 -不
– Do you want to phone the police? – No.
我帮你作证
I’ll help you out.
-不行 哈里 -我告诉他们真♥相♥
– No way, Harry. – I’ll tell them what happened.
哈里 我们不这么做事 不行
Harry, look, we never do that, ever. It’s no happening.
你现在住哪
Where are you living now?
到处蹭沙发 哈里 是挺…
Just sofa hopping from mates to mates, Harry. It’s…
我是想找个房♥子 但是…
Trying to get a place of my own, but…
这样 你来我家吧 怎么样
I tell you what. Come back to mine, eh?
好好洗一下 你也能冷静点
We’ll get you cleaned up properly and you can calm down.
还把我的手♥机♥摔烂了 该死
Fucking smashed my phone, man.
给你
There you go.
给利奥妮发个短♥信♥吧
Text Leonie.
多谢了 哈里
Thanks a lot, Harry.
利奥妮的爸爸是做什么的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!