Still in front of me now at £1,060,000.
先生 您要加吗 106万英镑
Are you done now, sir, at £1,060,000?
108万 108万英镑
1,080,000. £1,080,000.
左边这位先生 出价108万英镑
The gentleman on my left now at £1,080,000.
有没有110万的
Do I hear 1.1 million, sir?
有更高的吗 有110万英镑吗
Any advance at one… Are we looking for £1.1 million?
110万
1.1 million.
110万英镑
£1.1 million.
中♥央♥这位朋友 110万英镑
Bid’s in the centre now at £1.1 million.
是否还有更高的呢
Any advance now at 1.1 million pounds?
您要再加吗先生 现在是110万
Are you done, sir, now at 1.1 million…
再加2万
And 20.
左边的朋友 112万
It’s on the left at 1,120,000…
115万英镑
£1,150,000.
115万英镑
£1,150,000.
先生 比你的高 现在是115万
It’s against you, sir, now at 1,150,000.
您要加吗 先生 115万英镑
Do I hear another bid, sir? At £1,150,000.
115万英镑
At 1,150,000…
先生 您依然最高 115万英镑
The bid’s still with you, sir, at £1,150,000.
目前最高115万英镑 还有更高的吗
Any further interest at £1,150,000?
先生 成交了 115万
It’s yours, sir, at 1,150,000…
209号♥
Two-oh-nine.
谢谢你 非常感谢
Thanks very much. Thank you.
-祝贺您 太棒了 -非常感谢
– Many congratulations. Well done. – Thank you very much.
可以问下 您的委托人是谁吗
Could I ask who was your bidder?
我连他名字都不知道
I don’t even know his name.
哪国呢
Nation?
我只知道是莫斯科人
Moscow, that’s all I know.
祝贺您 先生
Many congratulations, sir.
这在拍卖♥♥史上创记录了 恭喜您
That’s an auction record. Congratulations.
谢谢 谢谢你
Thank you, thank you.
先生 可以透露一下姓名吗
Could you give us your name, please, sir?
朋友们叫我吉姆·文森特
They call me Jim Vincent.
您是哪里人
Where are you from?
康涅狄格州 韦斯特波特
Westport, Connecticut.
-那您要马上来一杯吗 -希望可以
– And… And are you gonna have a drink? – I hope so.
他当然要来一杯
Yes, he is.
-千万别洒了 -太珍贵了
– Try not to spill any of this. – Far too precious.
喝着怎么样
How does it compare?
绝对是极品 真的非常棒
It’s absolutely exquisite. It’s really great.
谢谢你 非常非常感谢你 谢谢
Thank you, thank you very, very much. Thank you.
游客中心
真替你惋惜
Commiserations.
他从来所求必得
My client gets what he wants. Always.
我敢肯定他这次可不开心了
He’s not best pleased, I can tell you.
其实 我要祝贺你
It’s actually congratulations
没把那么大一笔钱扔水里
on not throwing a million pounds down the pan.
我的天哪
Oh, my God.
上帝啊
My God!
难以置信
I don’t believe it.
你弄到了多少
How much have you got?
一瓶收藏 一瓶交易
One to keep, one to swap
一瓶与友人共享
and one to drink with my mates.
你和多比有交易吗
You didn’t do a deal with Dobie?
他没这胆量
Hasn’t got the nerve.
你个小混♥蛋♥ 我的天哪
You little bastard. I’ll be damned.
-你开价多少 -20万
– How much do you want? – 200,000.
来路不正 怎么能这么贵
With no provenance? Not a chance.
我听说他挺不拘小节的
“Not a stickler for detail”, that’s what I heard.
这还没完 我要份工作
And that’s not all. I want a job.
一份真正的工作
I want a real job.
-你能弄到格拉斯哥去吗 -没问题
– Can you get it to Glasgow? – Not a problem.
-你有我的名片吧 -是的
– You’ve still got my card? – I have.
把你号♥码用短♥信♥发给我 我周三到那儿
Text me your number, I’ll be there Wednesday.
别搞砸了
Don’t fuck up.
见鬼 是普罗德警员
Shit, it’s PC Plod.
我认识他 他老跟我过不去
I fucking know that guy. He hates me.
-妈的 我们快跑吧 -谁也别动
– Fuck. Come on, we’ll make a run for it. – Nobody move.
-他们不可能把我们都抓住 -都别动
– They’re not gonna catch us all. – Nobody move.
借一步说话 行吗
Can I have a quick word, please?
下午好 警官
Good afternoon, Constable.
好啊 小姐们 准备跳乡村舞呢吧
Hello, ladies. A little bit of country dancing, eh?
这位小姐 你都抢了些什么呀
And what the hell have you been robbing, Miss?
啥都没抢 警官
Nothing, Officer.
退回墙边站好 包放在边上
Back up against the wall, please. Put the bags down by your side.
有必要这样吗
Is there any need for this?
动作快点 废话少说
Come on, it’s not a talking competition.
身上有什么 最好快点告诉我
You got anything on you I need to know about?
什么都没有 伙计
No, not at all, mate.
好 转过去
Okay, just turn around.
行了 把包里的东西都拿出来吧
Okay, just empty your bag out, please.
手臂张开 先生 有什么要告知的吗
Arms out, sir. Anything on you I should know about?
就是睡袋而已 要打开吗
Just my sleeping bag. Do you want me to open it?
你都不洗袜子的吗 小子
You not wash your socks, son?
我去的地方没洗衣机
There was no washing machine where I was.
抱歉
Oh, excuse me.
好了姑娘们 下次再见
Okay, girls, we’ll catch you later, so to speak.
再见
See you.
等等
Wait.
别以为我忘了
You think I forgot, eh?
你们几个过来
Let’s have you.
-干什么 -来 过来吧兄弟们
– What? – Come on. Just come over, guys.
到这边来 小姐 你不用
Over here now. Not you, Miss.
-裙子撩起来 -你是调戏我们吧
– Up with the kilts. – Are you having a laugh?
-你会做噩梦的 警官 -闭嘴
– You’ll never sleep again, Officer. – Shut up.
我叫你们撩起来
Up, I said.
我的天 你怎么搞成这样的
Jesus Christ, what happened to you?
说来话长啊 伙计
It’s a long story, pal.
悠着点 最好涂点儿药膏什么的
Go easy. You better get some cream on that, man.
-你有吗 -转过去 我的天
– Have you got any on you? – Turn round, for goodness sake.
红得跟个消防栓一样
It’s like a fire hydrant.
要来个尿检吗
You want a wee sample there?
我真该戴个面罩来
Should have brought my welding mask.
可以了吧
Is that us done?
可以走了 给我注意点儿
On you go, and behave yourselves.
-后会有期吧 -我可不希望再会了
– See you later, eh? – No, hopefully not.
艾伯特 冷静点
Albert, calm down.
别理他们 淡定
Just ignore them. Calm it.
没事骚扰无辜民众
Fucking molesting some fucking innocent civilians.
都是因为我上回把他惹毛了
It’s cos I pissed him off last time.
真过分
Fucking shocking.
去他妈的警♥察♥
Fucking policeman.
我们矢志不渝
We shall not be moved!
比利·康诺利 罗伯特·布鲁斯
Billy Connolly. Robert the Bruce.
分别为苏格兰演员 和苏格兰国王 民族英雄
勇敢的心 你们这些狗♥杂♥种♥
Braveheart. Ya bastards!
奥斯卡获奖电影 讲述苏格兰民族史
亚历克斯·弗格森 我们他妈的才是冠军
Alex Ferguson! We are the fucking champions!
英格兰曼彻斯特联队主教练
干杯
Cheers!
这玩笑可开大了 快给我 别再洒了
You’re kidding me on. Give me that. Don’t spill any more of that.
我的神啊
Oh Jesus Christ.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
我做梦呢吧 你真♥他♥妈♥是蠢货
Did that really just happen? You are a fucking idiot!
就这么碎了 你那份 没了
You see that whisky pouring away? That’s your share. Gone!
真是我人生的写照
Story of my life.
-我能说句话吗 -说个鬼
– Can I just say… – Say fuck all!
你们什么都别想得到了 一分钱也别想
Youse are getting nothing! Not a penny.
就说一点
Just a little point.
你也就会说一小点
Just a wee fucking point? You’re damn right!
去死吧 艾伯特
Fuck up, Albert.
我才不会随便对你们说这种话
It’s the last thing I’ll say to youse.
当然不是随便说的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!