Some place to bring up a fucking wean.
你就不能给我一个机会吗
Why can’t you just give me a chance?
就一次机会 麦特 求你了
Just one more chance, Matt, that’s all I’m asking.
我会照顾利奥妮
I’ll look after Leonie.
我会当个好父亲
I’m gonna be a good dad.
你还不懂吗 你早都没回头路了
You don’t get it, do you? It’s too late for you.
就算你想要改变 他们也不会放过你的
Even if you wanted to change, they’re not gonna let you.
你能跟克兰西这样的人讲道理吗
You think you can reason with the likes of Clancy and that?
我可不觉得
I don’t think so.
你想改头换面只能离开格拉斯哥
Your only chance, son, is getting out of Glasgow.
我帮你
And I’m gonna help you.
我给你五千英镑
I’ll give you five grand
一个人去伦敦重新开始
to head to London on your own, new start.
罗比 看看你自己
For fuck’s sake, Robbie, look at yourself.
你能给我女儿什么
What can you offer my daughter, eh?
你看看这个鬼地方
I mean, look at the state of this place.
你看看你的脸 全都是疤
Look at the state of your face, all fucking chib-marked.
没工作 就没有过
No job. Never have a job.
连军队都打死不愿招你
Even the Army wouldn’t touch you with a barge pole.
你不觉得利奥妮和文森特
Can you not see Leonie and vincent
没有你会更好吗
would be far better off without you?
文森特
Vincent?
没错 文森特
Aye, Vincent.
利奥妮的孩子 我的孙子
Leonie’s baby. My grandchild.
我儿子叫卢克
My son’s name’s Luke.
我给他取名叫卢克
I named him Luke.
他就叫卢克 不会改名
It will always be Luke.
你到底有没有听我说话
Have you listened to a fucking word I’ve said?
你真是死脑筋 快滚吧
You’re as thick as shite. Go on, beat it!
废物一个
Fucking waste of space.
你个大白♥痴♥
You stupid prick, you!
这可是圣地 尊重一点
Consecrated ground. Show some respect.
全湿透了 都能拧出水来了
I’m soaking. I swear I’m wringing.
死不了的 你干什么啊
You’ll live. What are you doing that for?
别听他的 没一句实在的
Don’t listen to him. He’s full of it!
他湿透了
He’s soaking.
-还好吗 莫 -还行 哈里
– You all right there, Mo? – All right, Harry.
-你呢 罗比 -挺好的
– You all right, Robbie? – I’m fine.
卢克和利奥妮还好吗
Everything all right with Luke and Leonie?
好极了 好得很
Great, just fucking perfect.
好得不能再好了 哈里
Fucking perfect, Harry.
我这周末要去爱丁堡
Listen, I’m going to Edinburgh at the weekend.
你想一起吗 威士忌酒会
You fancy coming? A whisky meeting.
没钱
I’m skint.
我给你买♥♥票
I’ll get you the ticket.
-我能去 -是个威士忌酒会
– Can I come? – It’s a whisky meeting.
-挺好啊 我很喜欢的 -是吗
– It’s all right, I’m into that. – Are you?
是啊
Aye.
那好吧
Yeah, all right.
艾伯特 芮诺 这周末去爱丁堡
Albert! Rhino! Going to Edinburgh at the weekend.
-啥 -我们这周末要去爱丁堡
– What’s that? – We’re going to Edinburgh at the weekend.
-谁去 -我们 哈里带我们去
– Who is? – Us. Harry’s taking us.
去哪儿 哈里
Where we going, Harry?
我和罗比要去爱丁堡参加一个酒会
Me and Robbie are going to Edinburgh just for a whisky meeting.
-我们也去吗 -当然也行
– What, are we coming then? – Obviously it’s all right.
真的吗 确定我们也能去
Is that a definite? We can come?
-当然 -好
– Obviously it is. – Yeah, yeah.
来几杯威士忌应该不错
Couple of wee glasses of whisky, that’ll be nice.
威利 你去吗
Willy, you up for it?
爱丁堡吗 去
Edinburgh? Aye, I’ll go.
什么时候
When is it?
周末
Weekend, mate.
那我去不了 周末有个洗礼
Oh no, I cannae, I’ve got a christening at the weekend.
要是我去爱丁堡她会杀了我的
Bastard. She’ll kill me if I go to Edinburgh, man.
对不起 哈里 代我致歉
Sorry, Harry, you need to send my apologies, big man.
算了 下次怎么样
Never mind. Maybe next time, eh?
那是什么
What is that?
-他在说什么 -我不知道
– What’s he talking about? – I don’t know.
在那儿 那是什么
That there. What is that?
山顶上那个玩意吗
What, that big thing on top of the hill?
你肯定看得到的 你看啊 是什么
You cannae miss that. Look at that. What is that?
那叫爱丁堡城♥堡♥ 艾伯特
That’s Edinburgh Castle, Albert.
-是吗 -是
– Is it? – Aye.
为啥放在山顶上
What did they put it up there for?
-你故意的吧 -没有
– Are you taking the piss? – No.
瞧 为什么把它建在那儿
What did they put it up there for? Look at it.
为什么把它建在那儿
What did they put it up…
我怎么知道
How the fuck do I know?
你不认识爱丁堡城♥堡♥
You don’t recognise Edinburgh Castle?
不认识 要不怎么问你呢
No. I wouldn’t have been asking you.
你是从没出过家门吗
You been living in a cupboard all your life?
我又怎么了
And what’s the matter with that?
你家没有奶油酥饼吗
Is there no shortbread in your house?
你个蠢货
You’re a fool!
下次回家好好看看饼干罐上
Next time you go home, check all the tins.
女士们 先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
初级品酒单的最后一种威士忌 第五杯
the final whisky in our initial tasting, number five,
在表上可以看到 是乐加维林威士忌
is, as you’ll see on your chart, a Lagavulin.
乐加维林威士忌产自艾雷岛
Lagavulin, 16 years old
拥有16年历史
from the Isle of Islay.
仔细观察可以发现
If you have a look at it,
它的色泽清澈而浓厚
it has a fine deep color,
香气浓郁 带有海洋的风味
and a beautiful, rich, somewhat maritime nose.
抿一小口
Have a little… have a little sip.
麦芽威士忌品酒会
美极了
Beautiful.
起初口感甜美
It’s a lovely sweet start
咽下时又浓烈辛辣
and then this blast of smoke just as you swallow.
品味上乘
Very, very elegant.
曾有艾雷王子之称
The Prince of Islays it was once called.
实属上等 喜欢吗
Gorgeous whisky. Like that whisky?
喜欢
Yes.
现在进入最后一个环节
Now then, the final game.
给大家一个惊喜 盲品
A surprise blind tasting,
我需要四名志愿者
for which I need four volunteers.
四名志愿者
Four volunteers.
这位先生 太棒了
Yes, sir. Great.
第一位志愿者
First volunteer.
你叫什么名字
What’s your name?
我叫加勒特
I’m Garrett
来自加州的奥克兰
from Oakland, California.
加州来的 欢迎来到爱丁堡
California? Welcome to Edinburgh.
在西海岸 谢谢
The West Coast. Thank you.
这位先生 好样的
Yes, sir, well done.
我叫伊恩·麦克唐纳
Ian McDonald,
来自伊凡尼斯
Inverness.
伊凡尼斯 欢迎来到爱丁堡
Inverness. Welcome to Edinburgh.
各位
Now come on,
还需要两位志愿者
we need another two.
我刚好在想 你们这桌来个年轻人吧
I was just thinking. One of you young guys at the back.
来个年轻人试试看
Let’s get a younger nose.
我去 我去就是了
I’ll go with you, I’ll go with you.
好样的 你叫什么名字
Well done. What’s your name, son?
我叫罗比 来自康丁区
I’m Robbie from Carntyne.
欢迎
Hi. Welcome.
我叫哈里 来自曼彻斯特
Hi. Harry from Manchester.
曼彻斯特来的
From Manchester?
我们的志愿者都来自不同的地方
Oh, we’ve got a range… a range of locations.
好了 下面品尝一种威士忌
Okay. One whisky.
我到你们前面来
I’ll come round in front of you.
谢谢
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!