You’re damn right it is.
你那肥得鬼一样的蛋蛋
See thae big fat balls,
我真恨不得给钉到毛皮袋上去
I’ll nail them to that fucking sporran!
-听着 -艾伯特 你还是闭嘴吧
– Listen. – Albert, I think it’s best if you just shut up.
听我说 如果这种酒 世上只剩四瓶
Listen. If there was only four bottles left in the entire world
就非常珍贵了 对吧
then that makes them very, very precious. Right?
对极了 可被你个蠢货给毁了
Right, but you’re just a fucking idiot!
而如果全世界只剩两瓶
But if there was only two bottles left in the entire world,
就更稀有了不是吗
then that makes them even more fucking precious.
这就是供求关系 常识啊
Common sense. Supply and demand.
市场的力量
Market fucking forces.
撒迪厄斯会疯的
Thaddeus is gonna go mental.
我可不想让你们火上浇油
I don’t want youse winding him up,
所以你们还是在这儿等着吧
so I think it’s best if youse just wait here.
在这儿等 不如一起进去吧 没事的
Wait here? We’ll just come in with you, it’ll be cool.
不行不行 你就跟我一起待这
No, no, no. You are staying with me.
-哪也别去 -对 就在这等
– You’re going nowhere. – Aye, just wait here.
还有 艾伯特 别给我添乱了
And, Albert, don’t fuck it up.
老实点儿 别惹是生非 听见了
Don’t attract attention to yourself. Right?
我们应该一起进去的
We could have gone in with him.
就待这儿
Stay here.
看不见什么东西
There’s nothing to see.
我什么都看不到 紧张死了
I can’t see nothing here. The tension’s killing me.
蹲下来 让我们爬到你肩膀上去
Bend down, let us on your shoulders.
去你的 滚
Oh, fuck off. No.
-他说得对 -来吧
– Aye, go. He’s right. – Come on.
就这么干等着 我可受不了
I cannae stand this tension.
艾伯特
Albert!
-怎么样 -他们就坐在那儿
– What’s happening? – They’re just sitting down.
正聊着呢
They’re just having a wee chat.
等等看 等一下
Wait for it. Two secs.
什么情况
What’s going on?
他看着可不大高兴 反正不开心
He doesn’t look a happy chappie. Definitely not amused.
-谁不高兴 -撒迪厄斯
– Who, for fuck’s sake? – Thaddeus.
看他那样 估计快心脏病发作
By the looks of it, he’s just about to have a heart attack.
那必须的 罗比怎么样
No wonder. What about Robbie?
等等 有点进展
Wait. There’s been a development.
-你这什么意思 -到查理检查站了
– What the fuck does that mean? – A Checkpoint Charlie moment.
什么
What?
就是交货了 还能是什么
An exchange of packages. What else could it mean?
好了 情形不错
Here, it’s looking good.
等等 他还给了他别的什么东西
Wait, he’s handing him something else and all.
看在上帝分上
For God’s sake.
我不知道是什么 看不清楚
Don’t know what it is. I cannae really see.
-艾伯特 -等等 别急啊
– Albert! – Wait there! Hold it the noo.
天哪
Jesus Christ.
杀了我吧 伙计 蛋都要碎了
Fuck me, man, chaffed balls part two.

Fuck!
我觉得你也太宽容他了
I think you were easy on him.
怎么样
Well?
别紧张 10万到手了
Relax. A hundred grand.
一人两25000 我们之后再分
Twenty-five grand each. We’ll divide it up later.
-真走运 -来亲一个
– You’re lucky. – Give us a kiss.
-真是棒极了 -他没生气
– This is brilliant. – Was he raging?
那可是麦芽磨坊的 不要算了
Take it or leave it. A Malt Mill.
-真棒 那是什么 -你看看
– This is brilliant. What’s that? – Have a look.
蒸馏生活
这老家伙是谁
So who’s the old geezer?
撒迪厄斯的朋友 开酒厂的
It’s a friend of Thaddeus. He runs a distillery.
他会给我们一个工作 会教我们
He’s gonna give us a job. Teach us.
太爽了
Superb.
你估计要到个没人的山上去
You’ll probably be up a lonely mountain.
到时寂寞的要强♥奸♥羊了
Probably turn into a wee sheep-shagger.
离斯特灵不远
It’s not far from Stirling.
我们可以在市区弄个小房♥子
We’ll get a wee house there, in the city.
真不敢相信 他肯为两瓶酒花这么多钱
I can’t believe he paid all that money for just two bottles.
两瓶还贵 一瓶呢
Two bottles? Try one bottle.
-什么 -还有一瓶哪去了
– What? – What happened to the other one?
麦芽磨坊 天使的一份
谢谢你让我得以重生 罗比
“Thanks for giving me a chance. Robbie.”
稀有威士忌单桶拍卖♥♥价超百万英镑
爱啵
这帮小鬼
You buggers.
够古典
Classic.
-不错吧 兄弟 -帅呆了
– Do you like it, mate? – It’s crackin’, man.
拿个包
Grab a bag.
谢谢 莫
Cheers, Mo.
怎么样
What do you think?
哪弄来的
Where did you get it?
-单位分配的 -分配大众房♥车吗
– Goes with the job. – A VW camper van?
因为他得去参观各种酒厂
It’s because he has to visit all these distilleries,
而且住车上比住酒店便宜多了
and it’s cheaper than staying in a hotel.
-就为少花点钱 太气人了 -是啊
– Fucking cutbacks. It’s a fucking disgrace. – Aye.
-宝宝放哪儿 -放后面吧
– Where will I put the baby? – In the back.
好了 各位
Right, guys,
等我们安置好 就把你们接过来
we’ll get youse over once we’re settled in, eh?
来抱一个吧 大块头
Give us a cuddle, big man.
谢了兄弟 多亏了你
Thanks, mate, I owe you.
谢你才是 兄弟
I owe you, mate.
艾伯特
Alberto.
可别厌倦了那的新鲜空气
Don’t let that fresh air wear you down.
我会想你们的
Miss you, mate.
-好好保重 好吗 -会的 兄弟
– You take care, right? – I will, man.
谢谢你所做的一切 莫
Mo, thanks for everything, pal.
会想你的 罗比
Gonna miss you, Robbie.
我得查查丢东西没 你个小贱♥人♥
I’ll check my pockets, you wee cunt.
大伙儿 记住 可别都费到老虎机上了
Mind, guys. Don’t spend it on the slot machines.
干点实事
Do something.
-保重 兄弟 -保重
– Be good, mate, eh? – Take care.
我不会忘了你们的
Won’t forget youse.
他倒是重归正轨了 是吧
He’s turned out all right, eh?
-孩子 媳妇 车 -还有工作
– A wean, a bird, a motor. – And a job.
-他干得不赖 -的确
– He’s done well. – He has.
现在怎么着
So what now?
这么大把票子
Lots of dosh.
管它呢 一醉方休吧
Fuck it. Let’s get wasted.
-好啊 好主意 -好极了
– Hey! All right, good call, mate. – Sounds good.
罗比·埃默森 你真是个鬼机灵
You’re a scamp, Robbie Emmerson.
从我第一次见你 我就知道了
From the first day I saw you.
我愿不远万里 翻山越岭
But I would walk 500 miles and I would walk 500 more
千里万里 我也心甘情愿
Just to be the man who walks a thousand miles
只为拜倒在你的门前
And fall down at your door

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!