真的
I did.
我本想告诉她
I wanted to tell her that
如果有人对我孩子 对卢克那么做
if someone had done that to my son, to Luke,
我会把那畜生吊死
I’d want the bastard hung.
卢克
Luke.
我以你我的生命发誓
I swear on your life, and on mine,
在我有生之年绝不会再伤害任何人
that I will never hurt another person as long as I live.
我保证 小家伙
That’s a promise, wee man.
要是克兰西来找茬呢
What if Clancy turns up?
你还承诺不伤人吗
What about your promise then?
你会走开吗
Will you walk away?
利奥妮 我走开还是逃跑 没什么区别
Leonie, if I turn and walk away,
利奥妮 我走开还是逃跑 对我没区别
or run away, not gonna make a difference to me.
他会从背后捅死我的
He’s gonna stab me in the back.
你们到底有什么仇
What is it between you two?
我爸跟他爸上学时就打架
His dad fought my dad at school.
都好多年了 一直都这样
It’s been like this for years, it’s just the way it is.
就这样吗
Just the way it is?
那卢克也要去打他孩子吗 罗比
And will Luke fight his son, too, Robbie?
看着我 罗比
Look at me, Robbie.
卢克也要跟他儿子打架吗
Will Luke fight his son?
就这么没完没了吗
Just stuck in the same shit.
-就是怕丢脸 -丢什么脸
– Scared to lose face. – In front of who?
我想要你好好做我孩子的父亲
I want you to be a real father to my child.
如果你做不到
And if no,
我就自己照顾他
I will take care of Luke myself
绝不会让他重蹈覆辙
and I will make sure he is different.
哈里 这是要去哪儿啊
Harry, where are you taking us?
等着瞧吧
Wait and see.
你们听着 今天我放假
Now listen, you lot. This is my day off.
如果我被发现开车带你们出去
And if I get caught out in the van with you lot,
我麻烦就大了
I’m gonna be up shit creek without a canoe.
现在你们跟着我说
So I want you to all repeat after me,
我在此庄严宣誓
I hereby do solemnly swear…
我在此庄严宣誓
I hereby do solemnly swear…
所有人 大声点
All of you. Nice and loud.
谁要是不说
Anybody don’t say it,
我就把你扔出去 自己走回去
I’m gonna drop you off and you can walk back.
-我在此庄严宣誓 -我在此庄严宣誓
– I hereby do solemnly swear… – I hereby do solemnly swear…
不打架 不酗酒 不抢劫
not to fight, drink or rob.
不打架 不酗酒 不抢劫
not to fight, drink or rob.
-我还发誓 -我还发誓
– And I also do swear… – And I also do swear…
崇拜哈里王走过的每一寸走过土地
to worship the ground on which big Harry walks.
去你的 我才不说呢
Get to fuck, man! I’m no saying that!
太过分了 哈里 快说要去哪吧
Too far, Harry. Come on. Just tell us where we’re going.
我们要去个神圣的地方 酿酒厂
It’s a sacred place. We’re going to a distillery.
有酒喝 太棒了
Drink? Yes!
第一个房♥间是存放麦芽浆的
So, the first room we’re coming into is the mash house.
这个大家伙是麦芽浆桶
This is the mash tun here and it’s massive.
来看一看吧
Come on, have a look at it.
它硕大无比 我们要放入10吨♥半的大麦麦芽
It’s really big. It takes 10 and a half tons of malted barley,
外加40吨♥的热水
and to that we add 40,000 liters of hot water.
在这个阶段
What we’re doing at this stage
我们要让麦芽和水混合
is we’re actually mixing the barley and the hot water
让淀粉转化成糖
for the conversion of starch to sugar.
这里是发酵室
Here we are in the fermentation room.
我们之前从麦芽浆桶中提取的麦芽汁
This is where we ferment the wort we’ve just extracted
在这里发酵
from the mash tun.
在这里 我们还要加入第三种原料
It’s also where we take the third ingredient,
三种简单的原料之一
the third of the three simple ingredients,
就是酵母 加到混合物中
which is yeast, and we add it to the mix.
由于加的是脱水酵母
And as soon as we add the yeast,
由于加的是脱水酵母
because it’s been dehydrated,
一旦加入 麦芽汁会立即开始发酵
as soon as we add it to the wort, it starts to ferment.
我来给你们看
I’ll show you it.
靠 这味道真浓
Fuck me, that’s strong, ain’t it, man.
我需要一个志愿者
Actually, I need a volunteer.
-谁的鼻子最灵敏 -我的
– Who’s got a sensitive nose? – Aye, I’ll do it.
-我来 -我来
– I’ll do it – I’ll do it.
你来吧
I’ll take you.
你只要把头埋下去
What I want you to do is just get your head in there
使劲吸口气
and have a good sniff.
干得好
You’re at it!
这里叫做蒸馏间
This is called the still house.
这可是个好地方
It really is such a beautiful room.
小心不要碰任何东西
Be careful you don’t touch anything though.
这些很烫 会烫伤的
It’s really hot and you could burn yourself.
上前来
Come on up.
这里叫做蒸馏间
So this is the still house,
是至关重要的一间屋子
and it’s such an important room in the house.
可以说是酿酒厂的心脏
It’s kinda like the heart of the distillery.
神奇的反应就在这里发生
It’s where all the magic really does happen,
就在这四个蒸馏室中
and it happens in these four stills here.
如果要更换人一个蒸馏室
If I was to change one of these stills,
得保证上面的每一个齿
I’d have to make sure every single dent,
凹槽和缝隙都和原来的一模一样
every nook and cranny was the exact same,
否则会改变威士忌的风味
otherwise it could alter the flavour of the whisky.
跟我来
Come on, follow me.
她的身材可真棒
She’s got the body of a goddess.
围到这边来
Come on round this one here.
木材和酒会发生微妙的反应
Now, there’s a subtle reaction between the wood and the spirit,
木材可以影响酒的风味和色泽
because the wood actually flavours and colours the spirit.
很神奇
It’s amazing.
这些木桶制♥作♥精良 他们甚至能够呼吸
And they were crafted so beautifully that they actually breathe.
-对不起 在这里不能抽烟 -抱歉
– I’m sorry, you can’t actually smoke in here. – Sorry, man.
-去你的 拿来 -抱歉
– Fuck’s sake, you. Give us it. – I’m sorry.
你傻啊 没上过学吗
You stupid? You no go to school,
-没有 -别 那是我最后一根了
– no? – No. It’s my last fag, man.
我才不管 你会把我们都炸死的
Don’t give a fuck, you’ll blow us all up, man.
蠢货
Stupid cunt.
-不好意思 梅丽 -谢谢
– Sorry about that, Mairi. – Thank you.
威士忌一般要在桶里装多久
How long do you keep the whisky in the casks for?
10年 20年 30年 不一定
Ten, twenty, thirty years. It just depends.
-那最贵的呢 -最贵的吗
– What’s the most expensive one? – The most expensive?
事实上去年有一桶
Well, we actually found a cask about a year ago.
那桶里的一瓶酒就卖♥♥了100,000英镑
And we sold one bottle from the cask for 100,000 pounds.
100,000英镑
100,000 pounds?
那可以买♥♥30,000瓶巴基酒了
You know I could buy 30,000 bottles of Buckie for that!
够我喝30年酒了
That’s 30 years of bevvy.
-难以置信 -这可是一大笔钱
– Unbelievable. – It’s a lot of money.
安德鲁 你能展示下如何敲出塞子吗
Andrew, can you show us how to flog the bung?
敲塞子可不是随便干干的事情
Flogging the bung’s not something you do up the dancing on a Saturday night.
这是开酒桶的传统方式
It’s actually how we traditionally open a cask.
谢谢
Thank you.
我们每年会损失约2%的酒
Now every year about 2% of the spirit is actually lost.
他们就这样蒸发到空气中 永远消失了
It just disappears and evaporates into thin air. Gone forever.
我们称之为 天使的一份
It’s what we call the “Angels’ share”.
-谁想小酌两口 -好啊 我要
– Now who fancies a wee dram? – Aye, me, me.
我就知道 来吧 我们回游客中心
I bet you would. Come on, we’ll go back to the visitor centre.
天使的一份 我喜欢
The angels’ share. I like that.
很好 真的不错
That’s good. Aye, that is good.
这个给你
There we are.
我们的鼻子很灵敏
Now, our noses are so sensitive
哪怕味道被稀释到十万分之一
we can actually detect scents that have been diluted
我们也能察觉到
to one-millionth of a part.
这是我们最原始的感官
It’s our most primitive sense.
在我们还是爬行动物
Right here goes back to when we used to
四角着地时就是如此
crawl about as reptiles on our bellies.
有人到现在也还没变呢
Well, some people will never change, eh?
你们知道吗 这可是真事
Did youse know, and this is fact by the way,

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!