请品尝并描述口感
And I want you to try and describe it.
可以的话 猜猜是哪种威士忌
And possibly to guess which one it is.
这种色泽说明 酒中可能含有…
The color tells you that it’s probably got a bit of…
可能是来自不同酒桶的混合酒
It’s probably a mix of casks,
有美国和欧洲橡木桶的香气
both of American oak and European oak.
非常甜美
A sweet nose.
描述一下 果香吗
Come on, describe it to me. Fruity?
我觉得上光了
Polish I’m smelling.
上光了 没错
Polish? Yes.
-是蜡光 -类似家具抛光吗
– Wax polish. – What, like furniture polish?
正是 鞣革和抛光 还有…
Yes. Leather and polish and…
我完全赞同
I’d certainly agree with that.
下面请品尝一下
So, in the mouth.
开始是浓郁的甜香
Big sweetness to start with.
之后是带有丹宁酸的原味
And then tannic, drying.
当然 还有欧洲橡木的香气
Again, it’s certainly got some European oak…
罗比 来猜一猜
Robbie? Come on, have a wee guess.
我想可能是…
I was thinking maybe…
格兰花格或者克莱根摩
A Glenfarclas or maybe a Cragganmore.
你这么猜很有意思
Well, you know, that’s very interesting
我自己也经常把这两种酒弄混
because I was really swithering between those two myself.
-选一个 -格兰花格
– Choose one. – Glenfarclas.
好 我觉得是克莱根摩
Okay. Well, I’ll say Cragganmore.
克莱根摩
Cragganmore.
其实我经常猜不对
I don’t usually get it right, actually.
相当不错了 年轻人
Well done, boys. That was very good.
所有人都挺准确的
You were very close, all of you.
干得好 太棒了
Well done. That’s great.
如果撇开书本中的说法
In your personal opinion,
你个人看来
not from a book or anything,
世界上你尝过的威士忌
what is the finest tasting whisky in the world
哪种口感最佳
that you’ve ever tasted?
昨晚 偶然间
Last night, coincidentally,
有人请我去奖赏某种威士忌的酒样
I was asked to look at a sample of a whisky which
我觉得那是真是上好的酒
I really do think would be a 10,
完美无缺
a 10 out of 10.
惊艳至极
It was the most incredible whisky.
能告诉我们那是什么酒吗
Can you tell us what it was?
拜托了
Come on, please.
但是过几周
But it will come to auction
就要对它进行拍卖♥♥了
within the next couple of weeks,
老天啊
and my goodness,
它一定会成为媒体瞩目的焦点
it’ll be all over the… all over the press.
它还有着一个奇特的故事
It was a strange story associated with it
60年代早期它的酿造厂就倒闭了
because the distillery itself closed in the early 1960s,
在离原酿造厂很远的地方
and the cask was discovered
发现了它的酒桶
in a warehousea long, long way from
被藏在一个仓库里
where the original making distillery was located.
人们猜测
And it’s supposed
这可能是随着原酿酒厂
that it might have been an exchange on marriage
和藏酒处酿造厂的经理之间
between the manager of the distillery which made this whisky
的婚约而交换的
and the manager of the distillery where it was found.
你说它将要进行公开拍卖♥♥
You said it’s going to public auction.
你能粗略估计一下
Can you give me an idea… a rough idea of
它每瓶值多少钱
how much a bottle would be worth?
这种威士忌十分稀有
This whisky is so rare
我无法估计
that it’s unknown.
一桶的价值远远无法用金钱衡量
And a cask of it is simply beyond price.
真是人不可相貌啊
Never judge a book by its cover, eh?
我能问你点事情吗
Can I ask you something?
试试这个
Try this.
你觉得怎么样
What do you think?
易如反掌
That’s easy.
你从哪学的
Where did you pick that up?
你很会鉴别酒香嘛
You’ve got a very good nose.
拿着我的名片
Here. Take my card.
也许将来用得上
You never know.
撒迪厄斯·马洛尼
Thaddeus Maloney?
威士忌收藏家
Whisky collector.
知道吗 那个介绍威士忌的人
Know that whisky guy?
把文件放在桌子上
He was standing talking to somebody
就光顾着和别人说话了
and left his papers on the table.
我从那一摞里抽了这个
I nicked this from the pile.
我知道酿酒厂和酒桶在哪
I know where the distillery is and the cask.
是麦芽磨坊的
It’s a Malt Mill.
莫 你疯了吗
Are you fucking mad, Mo?
怎么了 这可是我们大赚一笔
What? This could be our big chance
的良机啊 罗比
to make money, Robbie.
大赚一笔
Make money?
如果我再这么乱惹事
If I get caught doing anything like that,
至少得蹲五年
I’ll get five years at least.
你觉得他们会怀疑我们这样的混混吗
Do you think they’re gonna suspect scruffs like us?
莫 我答应了利奥妮要痛改前非
Look, Mo, I’ve told Leonie, I’m done with all of that.
快走吧
Just hurry up, man.
反正你每次下手都被逮 得了吧
Look, you get caught every time anyway. Come on.
你确定没记错地址
Are you sure you have the right address?
应该没错
I’m positive.
我还是在这等你吧
Maybe I should just wait.
别让我搞砸了
Don’t want to fuck up, Leonie.
没关系的 她很了解你
It’s all right, she knows all about you.
这是我姑妈最好的朋友 来吧
Look, it’s my auntie’s best pal. Come on.
它有定时功能
It’s on a timer
可以按你们的需要自己调节
so just change it to suit yourselves, yeah?
-来看看浴室吧 -好的
– Show you the bathroom? – Okay.
冰箱和冰柜就在那边
Oh, and fridge and freezer’s just there.
简单的浴室 马桶在后边
Basic bathroom. Toilet down the back.
水池在那边 你们可以泡澡
Sink’s just there and you’ve got a bath.
浴盆上边有淋浴头
And there’s actually a shower over the bath.
我带你看 这边是卧室
And I’ll show you, the bedroom’s just here.
-很漂亮 -谢谢
– It’s lovely. – Thank you.
我过会把衣柜腾出些地方
What I’ll do is, I’ll clear out some space in the wardrobe
你们就能放东西了
so you can hang up your belongings.
应该足够你们用的
It should give you plenty of room.
我带你们看看客厅
All right, well, I’ll show you the living room.
太漂亮了
It’s so beautiful.
罗比 你觉得呢
Robbie, what do you think?
为什么要这么帮我们
Why are you doing this for us?
有人给过我一个机会
Someone gave me a chance once
改变了我一生
and it changed my life.
你们俩一定也可以的
And it sure sounds like you two
只是需要契机
could do with some luck.
反正我只在伦敦待六个月
Anyway, I’m only in London for six months.
谢谢 格蕾丝
Thanks, Grace.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以把你们捎到市中心
Now, I can drop you off in the city centre.
怎么样
Is that okay?
真好
That’d be great.
这样最好 谢谢你了
Thanks very much, that’s perfect.
谢谢你 格蕾丝
Thanks, Grace.
不麻烦的 几步路而已
No problem. It’s just over here.
小东西 别这时候哭啊
Hey, wee man, don’t start crying now.
给我吧
I’ll take him.
好了 真乖
There you go. That’s a good boy.
利奥妮 你们先走
Leonie, do you want to just go
我马上去找你们
and I’ll catch up with you later?
-怎么了 -没事
– How? What’s up? – Nothing.
我就是想熟悉一下周围环境
I just want to get a feel for the area.
-还有点不适应 -好吧
– It’s still a bit of a shock. – That’s fine.
到时候给我打电♥话♥
Aye, okay. Just give me a call, then.
-一会见 -回见
– See you later. – See you later, right.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!