-好点了吗 -我很好 丹尼
– You okay now? – I’m fine, Denny. I am
你一直都陪伴着我
You’ve always been with me.
你一直都会是我的恩佐
You’ve always been my Enzo.
第一次见面 我就知道我们注定在一起
First time I saw you, I knew we were supposed to be together.
我爱你
I love you, boy.
-你怎么在这 -我想咱们可以一起去赛道
– What are you doing here? – I thought we’d go to the track.
我有个惊喜给恩佐
‘Cause I have a surprise for Enzo.
谢谢你的安排 唐
Thanks for arranging this, Don.
我们不会占用太久
We won’t be out long.
慢慢来 跑道都是你的
Take your time. Track’s all yours.
-玩得开心 -谢谢你 宝贝
– Have fun. – Thank you, sweetheart.
没有太紧吧
Not too tight?
准备好了吗
You ready?
很好
All right.
车手们 发动引擎
Drivers, start your engines.
我从来都没觉得自己如此特殊
I have never ever felt so special.
你成功了 老兄
You did it, man.
刹车热了 轮胎也热了
Brakes are warm, tires are warm.
我们来一圈激烈的怎么样
What do you say we try a hot lap, huh?
我真想一直待在这里
I’d like to stay out here forever.
永远陪伴着他们
Stay with them forever.
我们这一圈要加速了 你没意见吧
We’re gonna take this one at speed. You okay?
我想看一眼他们在马拉内罗的生活
I wish I could glimpse what awaits them in Maranello.
丹尼会成为一名优秀的法拉利车手
Denny will be a wonderful driver for Ferrari.
优秀到有一天他们会把他从排位上拿下
So wonderful that one day they will pluck him from the ranks
给他一次加入F1队伍的机会
to give him a tryout for their Formula One team.
他会说 走着瞧吧 我多想看到那一天
“Try me,” he’ll say. I’d like to see that.
恩佐
Enzo!
但是我们不可能得到全部想要的
But we can’t have everything we want.
况且 好的车手不会沉溺于过往或将来
Besides, the best drivers don’t dwell on the future or the past.
最好的车手只着眼于当下
The best drivers focus only on the present.
你一直都是我的好伙伴
You’ve been a good friend.
非常非常好的伙伴
A very good friend!
最好的伙伴
The best of friends.
过来
Come here.
我们马上就会回家了
We’ll be heading home soon.
但此时此刻 我只想再来一圈
But for now, all I want is one more lap.
就一圈
Just one more.
我要叫几声让他知道
I’ll bark again so he knows.
快点 丹尼 再快点
Faster, Denny. Faster!
八年后
Mugello 意大利

Dad!
有人想见见你
There’s some people who want to meet you.
来吧 他们可是铁粉
Come on, they’re big fans.
我相信你会很喜欢他们
I think you’d really like them.
你说了算
You’re the boss.
意大利语
我们是你忠实的车迷
We are your biggest fans.
你女儿说你不会介意的
Your daughter said that you would not mind.
当然不会
No, of course not.
我的儿子经常提起你
My son, he talks about you always.
他参加微型赛车比赛 他很出色
He races the go-carts. He’s very good.
好 很好
Bene. Va bene.
-可以麻烦你在画册上签名吗 -没问题
– Could you please sign the program? – Sure.
我们明天会在内场看比赛
We are going to watch the race from the infield tomorrow.
你叫什么名字
Come ti chiami?
恩佐
Enzo.
恩佐
Enzo?
我叫恩佐
My name is Enzo.
他想成为冠军 像你一样
He wants to be a champion. Like you.
对不起
Mi scusi.
你儿子让我想起了一位老朋友
Your son reminds me of an old friend of mine.
我在马拉内罗的电♥话♥
My phone number in Maranello.
当你觉得他准备好了 打给我
When you think your son is ready, give me a call.
我保证他会得到专业的指导
I’ll make sure he gets proper instruction.
谢谢 他 他无时无刻不在谈论你
Grazie. He… he talks about you always.
他说你是史上最好的车手
He says that you are the greatest driver ever.
比塞纳还要出色
Better even than Senna.
埃尔顿·塞纳
三届F1世界冠军得主 被称为车神塞纳
他天生就是个赛车手
Well, he’s a racecar driver at heart.
-谢谢你 万分感谢 -谢谢
– Graziel! Grazie millet! – Graziel
不客气
Prego.
走吧
Come on.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!