And I think he’s really nice.
等你见到他开赛车吧 你真的会爱上他的
Wait till you see him race. Then you’ll really fall in love.
兄弟
Dude!
干嘛 我只是
What? I was just…
所以 我什么时候能见你开赛车
So, when do I get to see you race?
丹尼才不会被这样迷倒
As if Denny would ever fall for that.
太棒了
Yes!
她几乎对赛车一无所知
She knew almost nothing about racing,
但不知为何 丹尼好像并不在乎
but for some reason, Denny didn’t seem to mind.
我猜很快就能常在后视镜里看到她了
I assumed she would soon be in our rear-view mirror.
但到春天的时候 显然伊芙没有离开的意思
But by spring, it was clear Eve wasn’t going anywhere.
我承认 我嫉妒他眼中只有她
I’ll admit I envied the attention he lavished on her,
毕竟她有着对生拇指和丰满的臀部
with her Opposable thumbs and plump buttocks.
拇指对向性 指灵长类手的拇指能与其他四指对合的特点
在他日常的车里 对
In his regular car, yes.
他又懂什么教英语的事
Well, what does he know about teaching English?
对 我就这个意思
Yeah, my point exactly.
她对电视节目的品味
And her taste in television programs
实在是难以直视
left something to be desired.
你能别闹吗
Will you stop?
丹尼从不倦于取悦她
Denny never tired of pleasing her.
都是为了之后的奖励
All for his reward,
通常来说就是依偎着 互相轻抚
which usually meant lots of stroking and nuzzling.
-课上得怎么样 -挺好的
– How was your class? – It was good.
我嫉妒她迷人的微笑 她自如的大笑吗
Did I envy her engaging smile? Her effortless laugh?
也许吧
Perhaps, I did.
因为她是个人类 不像我
For she was a person, unlike me.
-我去做点早餐 -真的啊
– I’ll go make us some breakfast. – Really?
-当然 -好的 谢了
– Yeah. – Okay, thanks.
你好啊 恩佐
Hey, Enzo.
你不介意我也爱他 对吗
You don’t mind if I love him too, do you?
好像我有话语权一样
As if I had a say in the matter.
他们在海边的一栋华丽的豪♥宅♥
They were married at a magnificent palace
举♥行♥了婚礼
with its very own ocean.
那种地方我曾以为只存在于电视里
The kind of place I had assumed only existed on television.
我尽最大的努力帮忙了
I tried my best to be helpful.
我注意礼貌
I minded my manners,
忍♥住没有在精致的开胃菜盘上小餐一顿
resisted snacking on the trays of exquisite appetizers
并且永远只在
and made sure to do my business
离派对最远的花圃里解决内急
in the flowerbed farthest from the festivities.
这个地方属于伊芙的父母 崔西和麦克斯韦
The place belonged to Eve’s parents, Trish and Maxwell…
我承认我一开始错把他们认成了双胞胎
who I confess I first mistook for twins.
-都弄好了吗 -都好了
– We’re good? Yeah? – Yeah.
下面有请护戒使者送上戒指
Would the bearer please bring the rings forward?
那一刻终于来临
When the time came,
我按所教的做了 看在丹尼的份上
I did as I was instructed, for Denny’s sake.
-好孩子 -来吧恩佐 到这儿来伙计
– Good boy. – Come on, Enz. Come here, bud.
嘿 好孩子
Hey. Good boy.
此戒指为凭 你我结为夫妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
伊芙呢
Eve?
此戒指为凭 你我结为夫妻
With this ring, I thee wed.
就这样 我们成为了一家人
And so, we became a family…
当然各人对此的热忱总有高低
…to varying degrees of enthusiasm.
他怎么着也该为自己的婚礼刮刮胡子吧
Think he could’ve shaved for his own wedding?
-麦克斯韦 -干嘛
– Maxwell. – What?
-只是我的一点观察评论 -拜托
– It’s just an observation. – Oh, please.
你眼里谁都配不上她
No one’s good enough for her in your eyes.
我挺喜欢他 真的 但我爱我的女儿
I like him, I do, but I love my daughter,
那个男的开赛车谋生
and the man races cars for a living.
你不觉得我有理由感到一点担忧吗
You don’t think I’m within my rights to be a little concerned?
不 只要伊芙不担心就行了
No, not if Eve isn’t.
我知道人们在我面前
I’ve learned that people will say
无所顾忌什么都敢说
just about anything in front of me,
因为我只是一条蠢狗
as I am only a dumb dog.
我上周给安迪·纽伯格打了个电♥话♥
I put a call in to Andy Neuberger last week.
他说像丹尼这样在车队
He said a driver who’s been on the circuit
待了这么久的车手
as long as Denny has,
假如他的事业能有破晓
it it was gonna break for him,
他到现在应该已经有所成就了
most likely would’ve happened by now.
但伊芙说他最近开得很不错
But Eve says he’s been doing great lately.
我就知道你们在这儿 快点 吃蛋糕了
I knew I’d find you two in here. Come on, it’s cake time.
你♥爸♥他在调他的酒呢
Daddy was making his drink.
婚礼之后 就搬了家
After the wedding came the move.
我对此有些纠结
I was of two minds about it.
我现在有地方闲逛了
I now had room to roam.
但旧公♥寓♥是属于我们两的 丹尼和我的
But the old apartment was ours, Denny and me.
我试着传达我的感受
I tried to communicate my feelings.
什么声音
What was that?
是恩佐弄的 他只是太兴奋了
It was Enzo. He’s just excited.
但我的举动一如既往地被误解
But my gestures were inevitably misinterpreted.
此外 伊芙产生了一种神秘的新气场
Moreover, there was a mysterious new aura about Eve that,
不知为何 让我
for some reason, prevented me
没法保持对她的愤恨
from maintaining any resentment toward her.
是在沃特金斯峡谷 我在那儿总是开得很好
It’s Watkins Glen, which I usually do really well at.
-是在纽约吗 -对 对
– And that’s in New York, right? – Yeah. Yeah.
你可以请几天假
You could take a couple days off
我们可以早点过去
and we could get out there early.
我怀孕了
I’m pregnant.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
你吓到了
You freaked out?
什么 不 不 我没有 你不自在吗
Wha… No! No, I’m not! Wait, are you freaked out?
有一点吧 当然
A little, yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
你之前知道吗
Did you know about this?
我从来没有理解金钱的概念
I never really grasped the concept of money
以及人类为什么好像总是需要它
and why humans always seemed to be in need of it.
但丹尼越来越一门心思执着于此了
But Denny became more and more preoccupied with it.
太棒了
All right!
他开始比以往都刻苦地训练
He began to train harder than ever.
他承担了额外的教学工作
He took on extra teaching sessions,
尽可能地参加比赛
competed in every race he could.
我会想你的
I’ll miss you.
也就意味着我与伊芙独处的时间越来越多
This meant my spending more and more time alone with Eve.
来吧恩佐 快回来
Come on, Enz. Come on.
老实讲 我还是没能
To be honest, I still didn’t share
像丹尼那样毫不顾忌地喜欢她
Denny’s overt affection for her.
好的伙计 太谢谢你了
Hey, buddy, thank you so much.
但我们协调出了自己的相处节奏
But we developed a rhythm of our own.
非常好
That’s very nice.
时常 她甚至让我想起我自己的母亲
At times, she even reminded me of my own mother
她也会长叹一声 耸耸肩膀仰身躺下
when she would sigh and shrug herself into a prone position.
身体里装着另一个全新的生命
It must be amazing to have a body
一定是种十分神奇的感觉
that can carry an entire creature inside.
当然 不是说绦虫 我曾经遭过那罪了
I mean, other than a tapeworm, which I’ve had.
你想知道这是什么感觉吗
Do you want to know what it feels like?
好孩子
Good boy.
你感觉到了吗
Did you feel that?
你感觉到里边踢了一下吗
Did you feel that kick?
哦乖孩子 过来
Oh, sweet boy, come here.
没事的 来吧 没事的
It’s okay. Come here. That’s okay.
我无法想象伊芙的魔法袋里发生着什么
I couldn’t imagine what was going on inside Eve’s magic sack
那里面正组装着小宝宝
where the baby was being assembled.
我只希望它能长得像我
I just hoped it would look like me.
恩佐 慢点 你就这一个
Enzo, slow down, it’s your only one.
-它很舒适 -我很喜欢
– It’s cozy. – I love it.
这看上去可能跟上次的一模一样
It probably looks exactly like the last one
我懂你 但
I got you, but…
你喜欢吗 我从派克市场买♥♥的
Do you like it? I got it from Pike Place.
它是百分百手工制♥造♥
It’s like 100 percent handmade.
-这很 -是你最喜欢的那种粉色
– It’s, uh… – Your favorite shade of pink.
确实
It is.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!