我不知道该跟她说什么
I wouldn’t know what to tell her.
Zoe睡觉之后
After Zoe went to sleep,
我找到了机会去监视这两位
I took the opportunity to spy on the twins.
那个人把我按到了地上
The man put me on the ground.
我断了一根肋骨 我的老天爷啊
I cracked a rib, for God’s sake.
你看到发生了什么
You saw what happened!
律师说整个案子取决于
The lawyer said the whole case hinges
你能否证实我的陈述
on you corroborating my statement.
你必须要去作证
You need to testify.
一种黑暗在我心中酝酿
Inside me a darkness was brewing.
你就想想我们是为了谁 好吗
Just remember who we’re doing this for, okay?
为了我们的外孙女啊 这才是最重要的
Our granddaughter. That’s all that matters.
我并不是不屑于利用我作为一只狗
And I was not above using the tools of my dogness
来伸张正义
to exact justice.
怎么
What?
-你喜欢辣椒 -Maxwell
You like pepper? Maxwell.
我知道辣椒对我不好 但我还是吃了
I knew that pepper was bad for me, but I ate it anyway.
还不错 哈
Good, huh?
毕竟 我不过是一条愚蠢的狗
After all, I’m just a stupid dog.
这是我们所见过的第二长的牛市
It’s the second longest bull market we’ve ever seen.
潜在的卖♥♥家尚未出手
Potential sellers have not bailed out.
我观察 我等着
I watched and I waited…
我的胃里 有一种浸泡过的难闻的混合物
as in my stomach, a foul concoction steeped.
来 快来 我们出去 快来
Come on. Come on, we got to go outside, come on.
快来 我们走 动起来 快点
Come on. Let’s go, let’s get busy, come on!
快来 走啊 动起来
Come on, let’s go, let’s get busy.
噢 不 不 不 不 不 不 不
Oh, no, no. No! No, no, no, no!
Trish 快下来
Trish! Get down here!
狗刚在地毯上大便了
The dog just took a liquid dump on the carpet!
铲斗在哪 噢 天
Where’s the bucket? Oh, God.
Trish 你可以下来这里吗
Trish! Can you get down here?
有的你忙了 先生
You get busy, mister.
你的眼睛已经向前看了
Your eyes are already forward,
看着下一个转弯
looking at that next turn.
-等我一会儿啊 嘿 -好
– You know, give me a second, okay? Hey. – Sure.
怎么了 我还以为他们会留它到今天晚上
What happened? I thought they were keeping him until tonight.
对啊 据我所了解
Yeah. From what I understand,
Enzo并不是个理想的客人
Enzo wasn’t exactly the ideal house-guest.
好吧 这边马上就结束了
Okay. Well, we’re almost finished up here.
我已经有好几年没有看到过现场直播了
It’d been years since these old eyes had seen a live track.
我没有意识到自己错过了多少
I didn’t realize just how much I’d missed it.
我甚至有一股强烈的感觉
I even felt the tug of my old dream
我曾梦想在他身边驾驶一辆真正的赛车
of driving in a real race car alongside him.
好了 我们来检查场地
All right, let’s checker the session,
清理赛道 所有学生去大看台上
clear the track! All the students to the grandstand.
现在还不能回家 嘿 Denny 有时间吗
Nobody head home yet. Hey, Denny, got a minute?
等我一会儿
Give me a second.
卢卡
Luca!
唐 你好吗
Don, how are you?
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
你好
Hello.
这是法拉利的卢卡 潘托尼
This is Luca Pantoni from Ferrari.
他从意大利过来看看我们
He’s visiting us from Italy.
丹尼 斯威夫特
Denny Swift.
幸会
Pleasure.
这是新型号♥吗
Is this the new model?
是 刚出厂的
Yeah, direct from the factory.
当面更好看
It’s even better-looking in person.
你知道吗 我看过你比赛 在代托纳
You know, I saw you race once. In Daytona.
那次比赛挺难的
Yeah, that was a tough one.
卢卡希望你带他看看赛道
Luca was hoping you could show him the track.
行啊
Yes, sir.
那是谁
Who is that?
意大利法拉利挖掘车手部门的主管
Head of driver development from Ferrari in Italy.
我估计他得开上一圈来熟悉车子
I figure it’ll take him a lap to get comfortable
但下一圈 就要飞起来了
but next time by, it’ll be a flyer.
来 跟着我
Come on, follow me.
来 恩佐
Come on, Enz.
上这来 伙计们 带它过来
Up here, guys. Bring it in.
现在看着 给你们上堂大♥师♥课
Now watch. You’re getting a master class here.
你们有人开过那样的车吗
That said, any of you ever drive like that,
你们开这么快我会给黑旗的 会头晕
I will black flag you so fast your head will spin.
丹尼是专家
Denny’s a professional.
怎么样
How was it?
真了不起
That was incredible. Ha!
应该的
You deserve it.
好了 表演结束
All right, show’s over!
你觉得怎么样 小子
What’d you think, huh, boy?
明天见
See everybody tomorrow!
你是开过法拉利的人了 她漂亮不
You’re a Ferrari guy. Isn’t she a beaut?
我想给你份工作
I would like to offer you a job.
我在马拉内罗工作 工厂总部
I work in Maranello, the factory headquarters,
我们那有个很棒的赛道
and we have a wonderful track there.
你可以测试车
You’d be testing the cars.
谢谢你 潘托尼先生
Thank you, Mr. Pantoni,
但有些事情
but… there are certain things
阻止我离开这个国家
that keep me from leaving the country right now.
唐给我解释过你的问题
Don explained to me all about your troubles.
但如果你的情况有了变化
But if your situation should change,
随时可以联♥系♥我
my phone is on the card.
这是我的荣幸
It was a pleasure.
谢谢你
Thank you, sir.
过来
Come on.
他这些年一直念叨你
He’s asked about you over the years.
我告诉他你和伊芙的事情
When I told him what you went through with Eve,
他就说可以雇你
he said he wanted to hire you. Huh.
我只知道 他很敬佩你为女儿做的争取
All I know is, he respects how you’re fighting for your daughter.
但如果我没赢呢
And what if I don’t win?
输个比赛也没什么丢脸的
There’s no dishonor in losing the race,
不敢比赛才丢脸
there’s only dishonor in not racing
因为害怕输
because you’re afraid to lose.
去找你的学生吧 回赛道去
Now go find your students, get back on the track.
那才是你该待的地方
That’s where you belong.
过来
Come on.
九十天似乎很久 哪怕是对我来说
Ninety days seemed an eternity, even for me.
但最终 第九十天还是到了
But at long last, day 90 arrived.
爸爸
Daddy!
恩佐
Enzo!
-我六点钟回来接她 -好
– I’ll be back for her by six. – Okay.
-小心点 -谢谢
– Take care. – Thanks.
-想你 -想你
– Mrn. Missed you. – Missed you.
来吧
Come on.
来吧 恩佐 今天晚餐有惊喜
Come on, Enzo. I made something special for dinner.
爸爸
Daddy?
你是不是又要去欧洲了
Are you gonna go back to Europe soon?
还没有 宝贝
No, not yet, sweetheart.
但是 佐伊 你需要和外祖父母
But, Zoe, you need to stay with your grandparents
再多待一段时间 好吗
for just a little while longer, okay?
不 我想回家
No, I want to come home.
我知道你想
I know you do.
我也想你回来 比什么都想
And I want you to, more than anything,
但律师们还得决定
but… the lawyers still need to make a decision
你在哪里过会更好
about where it’s best for you to live.
好吗 这就是妈妈死后会发生的事情
Okay? That’s just part of what happens when someone’s mommy dies.
就告诉他们 告诉他们我想回去
Just tell them. Tell them I want to live
和你 和恩佐一起过
back home with you and Enzo.

Okay.
我会告诉他们
I’ll tell them.
去吧
There you go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!