有时我很怀疑自己是否能做到那样的沟通
Sometimes I doubt my ability to interact on such a level,
但我知道要想成为我想做的那种人
but I know it’s required if I’m to become the human
那是必须的
I hope to be.
照顾好我们的姑娘们 恩佐
Take care of our girls, Enzo.
我整晚保持清醒 之后的许多夜晚也是
I stayed awake all that night and many others that followed.
恶魔就要奔向伊芙
The demon was coming for Eve.
但他必须先过我这关
But he would have to get through me first.
只有当别人醒来时我才敢放下守卫的职责
Only once the others awoke did I dare relinquish my guard duties.
懒狗
Lazy dog.
一些夜晚 丹尼和我一起守着
On some nights, Denny kept watch with me.
但他早晨不会休息
But he couldn’t rest in the morning.
我接到了 接到了
I got it, I got it. Okay.
他必须在佐伊面前保持坚强
He had to stay strong for Zoe.
拉锯战 这下怎么样
Tug-o-war. What about this one?
我们已经进入拉锯战
Whoa! We’ve got a tug-o-war.
他会得到哪个呢 他会得到哪个
Which one’s he gonna get? Which one’s he gonna get?
开始了 我拿到了 结束了
Here it goes! I got it. It’s over there!
恩佐 过来
Enz, come here.
好孩子
Good boy.
-记得吗 -记得
– Remember? – Yeah.
他无止境地忍♥耐着
His endurance knew no limits.
-一把网球拍 -是的
– Ah, hey… a tennis racket. – Yeah!
外公给你在我们俱乐部的网球课报名了
And Grandpa got you lessons at our club
在星期三的下午 难道不会很趣吗
on a Wednesday afternoons. Won’t that be fun?
-肯定会 -我星期三不行
– Yeah! Actually. – Wednesday’s not that good
我一整天都在修车厂
for me. I’m at the garage all day.
没关系 我们可以送你佐伊 对吗
That’s all right. We can drive you, Zoe, right?
-没错 -没问题
-Yea h! – Yeah.
当伊芙的父母跟佐伊约定的时候
And when Eve’s parents dated on Zoe,
他允许了
he let them.
他知道他们唯一的女儿身上发生的事
He understood this was their way
是他们移自己的注意力
of pushing out of their minds
的唯一方式
what was happening to their own daughter.
检查的结果是 当然 不可能
A task that was, of course, impossible.
-你们好 -给你个惊喜
– Hi. – Surprise!
什么惊喜
What’s the surprise?
-先过来 -我们决定开个聚会
– Just come. – We decided to have a party.
我们要开聚会吗 我想
We’re having a party? I think,
我想我穿得不太适合
I think I’m a little under-dressed.
你看起来帅呆了
You look incredibly handsome.
你确定你要这么做吗
Are you sure you’re up for this?
我想要回家
I want to come home.
你想让你回家
I want you home.
特别想 你都想像不到
So bad, you have no idea.
你看到了吗
Do you see?
你看到了吗
Do you?
我什么也不害怕
I’m not afraid of it anymore.
因为我知道这不是结局
Because I know it’s not the end.
但你知道的 对吗
But you knew that, didn’t you?
你清楚一切
You know everything.
不是所有的事情 不是
Not everything, no.
但我知道这是
But I know this…
伊芙灵魂最后的一次呼吸
Eve’s last breath freed her soul.
我亲眼看到它消失
I saw it leave, myself.
离开到其它地方继续旅行
Released to continue its journey elsewhere.
这样很不错
That’s nice.
那是小孩儿玩的 我现在必须要长大了
That’s a baby game. I have to be a grown up now.
崔西刚给佐伊做了些吃的
Trish just fixed Zoe something to eat.
谢谢
Thank you.
所有那些人
All those people.
她的老朋友们
All her old friends.
-她的学生们 -是的 大家都爱她
– Students of hers. – Yeah, everyone loved her.
我一直觉得自己准备好了 你知道吗
I thought I’d be ready, you know?
我的意思是 我知道这天会来 但
I mean, I… I knew it was coming, but…
我没准备好
I wasn’t ready.
一点都没
Not at all.
说实话 丹尼
Well, to be honest, Denny, that’s…
那就是我们担心的
what’s concerning us a little.
你没有做任何准备
That you haven’t made any preparations.
你好像对自己的处境没有计划
You don’t seem to have a plan in place.
计划 我不
Plan? I don’t…
佐伊正在吃鸡蛋和吐烤面包
Zoe’s eating an egg and some toast.
我们刚开始谈
We just started.
我以为
Oh, I thought…
对不起 开始谈什么
I’m sorry, started what?
你们谁能告诉我这到底是怎么回事
Can one of you tell me what exactly is going on here?
麦克斯韦和我正在商量
Um, Maxwell and I have been talking, and, um…
我们想是否可能
we were wondering if maybe
对我们大家都好
the best situation for all of us involved
让佐伊继续跟我们住在一起
might be if Zoe continued to live here with us.
-什么 -她现在需要一个稳定的环境
– What? – She needs stability right now.
老实说 我们不认为
And, frankly, we don’t think
以你现在的处境能给她好的环境
you’re in a position to provide that.
除非你不再回到赛场
Not if you’re gonna return to racing.
你 你还要回到赛场吗
Are you… are you gonna go back to racing?
当然
Of course, yeah.
不是现在 但
Not right away, but…
等你去比赛 谁能照顾佐伊呢
And when you do, who’s gonna take care of Zoe then?
我会照顾
I will.
-像你照顾伊芙那样吗 -麦克斯韦
– Like you did Eve? – Maxwell!
这到底是什么意思
What the hell is that supposed to mean?
丹尼 拜托 我们都没心情
Denny, please, none of us has the heart
现在跟你争论这个
to argue about this right now.
也许你要是能多陪她一点
Maybe if you’d been around more,
你就会发现情况不对
you’d have noticed something was wrong.
-可能就可以及早发现 -这么说不对
– Maybe it could’ve been caught in time. – That’s not true!
因为伤心而已 丹尼 他只是太难过了
He’s upset, Denny, he’s just upset.
你觉得我没有无数次地
You don’t think that I asked the doctors
问过医生这个问题吗
that question a thousand times?
我们都明白这一切我们无能为力
We all know there’s nothing anybody could’ve done.
那跟这一切都没关系
That’s not what this is about.
佐伊跟我回家 没有商量的余地
Zoe is coming home with me. End ofdiscussion!
我们只是想为了Zoe好
We just want to consider what’s best for Zoe.
Zoe跟她父亲在一起才是为了她好
What’s best for Zoe is that she is with her father
如果你们还想以后再见到她
And if you want to have any relationship with her,
我建议你们立刻停止这个事情
I suggest you stop pushing this issue right now!
看 我怎么跟你说的
See, what’d I tell you?
但是你还是可以见到她啊
But you could still be in her life,
想多久就多久
just as much as you want to.
我们有足够的时间和金钱
We have the time and the money to care
按照Eve希望的那样去照顾她
for her the way Eve would have wanted.
你可以继续你的全职赛车
You can continue to pursue your racing full-time.
够了够了 我不想再听了
I… I’m… I’m done. I’m done listening to this.
你没有给我们其他的选择
You’re giving us no other choice.
Maxwell 你答应过我你不会这样
Maxwell, you promised me you wouldn’t!
什么
Wha…
你在跟我开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
我刚给我妻子办完葬礼
I just buried my wife
现在你要因为我女儿的监护权起诉我
and you’re suing me for custody of my daughter?
Denny 我 实在对不起
Denny, I’m… I’m so sorry.
我们完全不想这样的
This is not at all what we thought…
我吃完蛋啦
Finished my egg.
宝贝儿 进去收拾你的东西
Sweetheart, go inside and pack your things.
我们马上回家
We’re gonna go home right now.
一切正常 甜心 你♥爸♥爸有些事情要去做
Everything’s fine, honey.Your dad has some things to take care of,
所以你现在跟我们住一起
so you’ll stay with us for now.
Zoe 去收拾东西 我们要走了
Zoe, go and get your stuff. We’re leaving.
你觉得你是什么东西
Who the hell do you think you are?
你自己一个人应付不来的 你知道的
You can’t do this alone and you know it.
当你又回去搞你那些比赛 连续消失
What happens when you’re back to disappearing

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!