我相信丹尼有能力
I might have, too, if not for my absolute faith
让一切恢复正常
in Denny’s ability to make things right again.
手术结束了
She’s out of surgery.
我们只需要等着她醒来
Now we just wait and… see how she responds.
兄弟
Hi, pal.
这台车疲倦了
The trans machine get snaps
离合器坏了 刹车过快导致过热
The clutch fails. Brakes go soft from overheating.
差的车手会撞毁赛车 一般的会退出
The poor driver will crash. The average driver will quit.
而高超的司机能解决这个问题
But the great driver will drive through the problem.
嗨 听我说
Hey, listen.
我明天有课
I have to teach tomorrow,
所以你放学之后先去卡罗琳家
so you’re gonna go to Caroline’s house after school
我六点钟来接你
and I’ll pick you up at six.
爸爸
Daddy?
妈妈什么时候回家
When’s Mommy gonna come home?
我不知道 孩子
I don’t know, pal.
很快 我希望
Soon, I hope.
伟大的车手找到了继续比赛的方法
The great driver finds a way to keep racing.
晚安 爸爸
Good night, Daddy.
-我爱你 -我也爱你
– Love you. – Love you, too.
有问题吗 你不是喜欢烤奶酪吗
Oh, what’s the matter? You like grilled cheese.
但到午餐时间就冷了
But it’s gonna be cold by lunchtime.
知道吗 得让爸爸休息一会儿
You know, give your dad a break.
我又要工作又要学习 孩子
I’m kinda learning on the job here, kiddo.
你老婆还在上班吗
Your wife works too, huh?
我妈妈在医院 她大脑生病了
My mommy’s in the hospital. Her brain got sick.
好的 放学后我来接你
Okay, so I’m gonna pick you up right after school.
但今天是周四 可能会延长
But today’s Tuesday. I have an extended day.
什么时候才能结束
Okay, so what time is that over?
问妈妈 她知道
Ask Mommy. She knows.
-再见 亲爱的 -再见
– Bye,sweetheart. – Bye.
你好 妈妈
Hi, Mommy.
日复一日
Days became weeks,
伊芙还没有从医院回家
and still Eve did not come home from the hospital.
你会没事的
You’re gonna be okay.
一切都会好起来的
Everything’s gonna be okay.
你现在应该坐下了
Maybe you should sit down now.
关心丹尼的朋友们给他特殊照顾
The people who cared about Denny made special accommodations.
麦克在汽车修理场给他找了个兼♥职♥
Mike got him some part-time work at the garage
并且随叫随到地照顾我
and looked after me whenever Denny asked.
还有他迫不得已学的
And there were other skills
其他的技能
he was forced to master.
-你弄疼我了 -好的
– You’re hurting me! – Okay.
对不起
I’m sorry.
佐伊在绿湖夏冷营
Zoe spent the hot summer days-
度过了整个暑假
at a kids’ camp over by Green Lake…
嗨 亲爱的
Hi, sweetheart.
偶尔跟双胞胎过夜
And the occasional night with the twins.
再见
Bye!
我们走吧
Here we go.
那些夜晚 丹尼在医院过夜
On those nights, Denny would stay late
陪着伊芙
at the hospital with Eve.
我们一回到家,他总是非常沉闷
When we’d come home, he would be very quiet.
然后要靠我带他出去遛遛
And then it would fall to me to provide what he needed.
到了秋天 我们有点像
By autumn, we’d come to resemble
经验丰富的后勤维修人员
something like a seasoned pit crew.
-安那贝尔 帕克 -是的 预感
– Annabelle, Parker… – Yeah. Anticipating,
调整 纠正
adjusting, correcting.
再见 等下 亲爱的 这里
Have a great day! Wait, sweetheart, here.
-你的午餐 -好的 谢谢 爸爸
– Here’s your lunch. – Okay… Thanks, Daddy.
再见 拜拜 再见
See you later. Bye. Bye.

Bye.
你说呢 恩佐
What do you say, Enz?
你会喜欢这个的 准备好了吗
You’re gonna like this one. You ready?
Zoe
Hey, Zoe!
晚饭好啦
Dinner!
本杰明快要出跑道了
Benjamin is going around the outside,
紧接着是威尔森和尼尔
and it’s Wilson and Neal.
不公平 是那辆红色车的错
No fair. It’s the red car’s fault!
是 也不完全是
Well,yes and no.
看 你应该负责自己在跑道上的位置
See, you’ve got to be in charge of your position on the track.
这是那辆红车刚刚在做的
That’s what the red car was doing.
但有时候 在比赛中
At some point, in every race,
你要想赢就必须冒险
you got to take a risk if you want to win.
天啊 你妈妈会杀了我的
Oh, my God! Your mom is gonna kill me.
那天晚上 丹尼接到电♥话♥
That night, Denny got the call.
医生们最终同意让伊芙回家
The doctors were finally allowing Eve to come home,
只是她不会回我们的家
only she wouldn’t be coming home to us.
为什么妈妈不能和我们在一起
Why can’t Mommy stay with us?
快了 她快回来了
Well, she will soon.
但我们觉得你爷爷奶奶全天在家
But we thought since your grandparents are home all the time,
你妈妈跟他们住在一起是最好的选择
it’d be best if she just stayed with them.
只是暂时的
Just for now.
妈妈回来了
Mommy’s here!
-佐伊 -没关系 妈妈
– Oh, Zoe… – That’s fine, Mom.
我的孩子
Oh, my baby.
-我一直在等你 -我也是
– I’ve been waiting for this. – Me, too.
还是她 伙计
It’s still her, boy.
雪花落在松鼠身上 落在海狸身上
“And it was snowing on a squirrel, it was snowing on a beaver”
落在每个人的身上
“and it was snowing on everyone.”
但之后他说 看 跟我们想的一样
“But then he said, ‘Oh, look, just as we thought.'”
然后Boggan说 许愿
And Bogdan said, ‘Wish.’
查尔斯 把愿望写在一张纸条上
“Charles wrote his wish on a piece of paper…”
我不 我不明白 你刚说的什么意思
I don’t… I don’t understand. What exactly are you asking?
麦克斯和我觉得佐伊应该和我们住这
Max and I think Zoe should stay here with us.
至少等
At least until…
等什么 我们现在就认为
Until what? Are we just assuming now
她挺不过去了吗
that she’s not gonna make it?
我们都祈祷最好的结果
We’re all praying for the best,
但你听医生说了
but you heard what her doctor said.
这可能是佐伊和她妈妈仅有的时间了
This might be the only time Zoe has with her mother.
我可以送她上下学 或者你也行
I can drive her to and from school. Or you can.
随你定
Whatever you want.
也 也欢迎你一起过来住
And… and you’re welcome to stay here, too.
我们只是不觉得你
We just didn’t think that you…
由你来决定
It’s really up to you.
我要跟伊芙商量
I’ll talk about it with Eve.
过来
Come on.
他们只是想帮我们 丹尼
They just want to help us, Denny.
我知道
I know.
重要的是你想要什么
What matters is what you want.
我想回到以前的生活
I want my old life back.
我爸跟你相处的还好吗 他答应过我的
Has my dad been any better with you? He promised he would be.
他很好 我们很好 真的 你就
Yeah, he’s fine. We’re fine, really. You just…
你就照顾好自己 好吗
You just keep focused on you. Okay?
幸运如我
Knock wood.
再过几星期 我就能恢复些力气
In a few weeks I’ll get some strength back
我们就可以一块回家了
and we can both come home again.
-好吗 -好的
– Right? – Right.
我想让你再去比赛
I want you to start racing again.
你离开赛场太久了
You’ve been away from it for too long.
以后再说
We’ll see.
你不能因为我而停下
I can’t be the reason that you quit.
你答应过我你不会放弃
You promised me that you wouldn’t quit.
我不会
I won’t.
休息会吧
Get some sleep…
好吗
okay?
我爱你
I love you.
我更爱你
I love you so much.
做个人肯定很难
It must be so difficult being a person.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!