Good night.
不 不要碰他
No. Don’t touch him.
不要碰他 他还有呼吸
Don’t touch him. He’s still breathing.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
你给了他个教训
You taught him a lesson.
他和他的朋友
He and his friends will
绝对会在招惹你之前三思了
definitely think twice before messing with you again.
-你为什么要录像 -我在做记录
– Why are you filming this? – I’m documenting.
记录什么
Documenting what?
你的成长
Your growth.
明天见
See you tomorrow.
明天你开始
We’ll get you started with
检查哪些账户有拖欠账款
determining which accounts are delinquent
然后如果时间充足的话
and then, if we have enough time,
我们就整理业务相关的
we’ll move on to organizing the receipts
采购的收据
for the business-related purchases.
你做了正确的事 你会明白的
You did the right thing. You’ll see.
抱歉 我们无能为力
I’m sorry. There was nothing we could do.
它走得安详吗
Did he go peacefully?
不 很可能非常痛苦
No. It was likely very painful.
它身上有很严重的创伤
There was a great deal of trauma.
创伤 什么意思
What do you mean, “Trauma”?
X光显示它的肋骨断裂
Well, the X-rays indicated there were broken ribs
还有严重的内部组织挫伤
and severe bruising to the internal tissue.
怎么会这样
I don’t understand.
你伤害你的狗了吗
Did you hurt your dog?
当然没有 它是我最好的朋友
Of course not. No. He was my best friend.
它今天自己在家 我回来的时候…
I left him alone in my house and when I came back…
你有注意到什么不对劲的地方吗
Did you notice anything out of place?
我不知道 我直接来这儿了
I… I don’t know. I came straight here.
你觉得是有人伤害了它吗
Do you think someone did this to him?
-我们在它的牙上发现了血 -它咬了凶手
– We found blood on his canines. – He bit them?
看上去它抗争到了最后一刻 它非常勇敢
It seems he fought to the very end. He was very brave.
我尽可能地不娇惯它
I tried my best not to coddle him.
我知道这很难接受 我不想让你难过
I know this is hard. I don’t want to upset you.
但是有件奇怪的事情
But it’s the strangest thing.
他是死于拳打 我很肯定
He died from a punch. I’m sure of it.
但是 瘀伤的形状显示
Only, the bruising pattern
不是拳头而是脚
doesn’t seem to indicate a fist but rather a foot.
这根本不合常理
I know. It doesn’t make any sense.
有时候 你的对手的体型会比你大
Sometimes your opponent will be bigger than you,
但是要记住 你们是孩子 还在发育
but remember this. You’re children. You’re still growing.
就算他们在搏斗中战胜了你们
If they defeat you in combat,
但是来日方长 等你们成熟后
there will always be the opportunity later in life,
仍有机会向对手复仇
when you are fully grown, to exact your revenge.
凯西 我们正在上课
Casey, we’re in the middle of a class.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我穿着鞋站在垫子上
I’m wearing shoes on the mat.
而且 我没有鞠躬
Also, I didn’t bow.
发生了什么
What happened?
-发生了什么 你可以告诉我 -我饿了
– What is it? You can tell me. – I’m hungry.
不要这么做
Don’t do this.
不鞠躬还有在垫子上吃东西让我觉得渴了
All this not bowing and eating on the mat has made me thirsty.
第九条规矩 时刻补水
Rule number nine. Stay hydrated.
-够了 -你杀了我的狗
– Enough. – You killed my dog!
-什么时候 -昨晚
– When? – Last night.
我昨晚跟你在一起
I was with you last night.
凯西 那是不可能的
Casey, that’s impossible.
是你跟我说过有德国血统的那条狗吗
Is that the dog that you were telling me was of German lineage?
它是腊肠犬 你个混♥蛋♥
He was a dachshund, you son of a bitch.
腊肠犬 身材不高 体型很长
Dachshund. Short of stature, long of body.
这个品种不怎么阳刚
Not the most masculine of breeds.
不过很不幸 我不知道你在说什么
No, unfortunately, I have no idea what you’re talking about.
节哀顺变
My condolences.
去你的 去你的道场
Fuck you and fuck your dojo.
我说过了 我昨晚跟你在一起
As I said already, I was with you last night.
我看见你对那个男人做的事了 那个无辜的人
I saw what you did to that man, that innocent man.
你说他是打劫我的人
You said he was one of them.
内心深处 你知道不管你遭遇了什么
And deep down, you knew he didn’t have anything to do
他都没有参与 然而你还是动手了
with whatever happened to you and yet you did what you did anyway.
-你疯了 -这对你来说不重要 不是吗
– You’re insane. – It didn’t matter to you, did it?
你想要将你的痛苦和挫败发泄在别人身上
You wanted to take out your pain and frustration on someone else
你需要成为你痛恨的那种人
and you needed to become what you hated.
我不干了 这不是空手道
I’m done. This isn’t karate.
我全录下来了
I have it all on tape.
昨晚的那个人有两个选择
The man from last night has two choices.
要么成为更好的自己
Either become a better version of himself…
要么屈服于自己的弱点
or succumb to his weaknesses.
你给了他选择的机会 他的人生将会截然不同
You gave him that choice, and his life will never be the same.
你自己也知道 几个月前的那个晚上
That night all those months ago was the best thing
是发生在你身上最棒的一件事
that ever happened to you and you know it.
你就是一直以来想成为的那种人
You are who you always wanted to be.
空手道改变了你
Karate has changed you.
把这股精力留到今晚的课上
Channel this energy into class tonight.
还有 把鞋脱了
And take your shoes off.
好了 孩子们 继续上课
Okay, children. Back to work.
在会计这门艺术上 我是白带
In the art of accounting, I’m a white belt,
而你是财务黑带
and you are a fiscal black belt.
-是不是你杀了我的狗 -不是
– Did you kill my dog? – No.
就算你的狗不够阳刚 我也没杀它
Even if it wasn’t a masculine dog, I didn’t kill it.
但我会弥补这件事的
But I’m gonna make this right.
等着瞧吧
You’ll see.
我最近一直控制不好自己的情绪
I’ve been having trouble controlling my emotions lately.
对不起
I’m sorry.
这是个很阳刚的特质 接受它吧
It’s a very masculine trait. Embrace it.
女人要冷静得多
Women are much cooler-headed.
我要你全职为我工作
I want you to come work for me full-time.
这点工作量最多算兼♥职♥
This is a part-time job at best.
我要你负责儿童班
I want you to take over the children’s class.
-那安娜怎么办 -让我来考虑这个问题
– What about Anna? – Let me worry about Anna.
但她是最适合这个职位的人了
But she’s easily the most qualified person for this position.
我只是黄带 她已经快是黑带了
I’m just a yellow belt. She’s almost a black belt.
安娜永远也不会成为黑带
Anna will never be a black belt.
老实说 我都没想到她能坚持到现在
To be honest, I didn’t ever think she’d last this long.
她赢得蓝带之后
When she earned her blue belt,
由于她是女人 有天生的母性特质
I put her in charge of the children’s class
我让她负责儿童班
due to her innate maternal instincts. She is a woman.
但是她让她的女性倾向干扰了空手道
But she let her feminine tendencies interfere with her karate.
我现在意识到 作为一个女人
I realize now that her being a woman
她永远也成为不了男人
will prevent her from ever becoming a man.
生活中 有男人做的事
You know, there are things in life that men do
也有女人做的事
and there are things in life that women do.
也有一些事需要男女一起做
There are some things that women and men do together,
比如骑双人自行车 或做♥爱♥
like ride a tandem bicycle or have sex.
但即使如此 男人骑双人自行车是为了取悦女人
But even then, men ride a tandem bicycle to please the woman
做♥爱♥则是完全相反
and sex is the other way around.
空手道
Karate…
空手道是男人的领域
Karate’s a thing for men.
该上夜课了
It’s time for the night class.
谢谢你送的腰带
I just wanted to say thank you for the belts.
别客气 很高兴你喜欢
Of course. Yeah. I’m so glad you like them.
喜欢 我爱死了
Like it? I love it.
现在我走在公共场合
Now, while I’m walking around in public,
也可以戴着褐带
I can still feel like a brown belt
从而感觉像个褐带 谢谢
by wearing this brown belt. Thank you.
今晚 我要你 你
Tonight, I want you, you,
还有你来
and you.
你头有多大
How big is your head?
普通大小
Regular size.
换完衣服 到后面找我
Finish getting dressed. Meet me out the back.
货物收发

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章唐顿庄园
下一篇文章不羁夜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!