to watch
舒舒服服地
in the comfort
在家里
of my own

home.
这回答你满意吗
Did that answer your question?
今天的课程到此结束 向我鞠躬
That’s it for today. Bow to me.
向大♥师♥鞠躬
Bow to Grand Master.
我希望…
I hope it’s…
我希望你不介意我旁听
I hope it’s all right that I watched.
空手道学习中最艰难的一步就是
The hardest part of your karate journey is
首次跨过那道门槛
walking through that door for the first time.
多数人败在那一步
That’s where most people fail.
-你叫什么名字 -凯 凯西
– What was your name? – Case…Casey.
我的名字是老师
My name is Sensei.
任何人都可以报名上课吗
Can anyone take classes?
第一堂课免费
The first lesson is free,
不如你明天来试听一下
so why don’t you come in tomorrow and give it a shot?
我尽量
I’ll try.
再高点 曼尼 你挥拳的角度必须恰当
Higher, Manny. You must attain the proper angle.
记住 你要向上打他的鼻子直击大脑
Remember, you’re punching his nose up into his brain.
关键词是”向上”
The key word is “up.”
好了 学员们 排成一列
Okay, class, line up.
接下来我们要学习后蹴赤手绞杀术
We’re gonna work on a rear naked strangle.
在空手道中 我们的目标是一招定胜负
With karate, our goal is always to end a fight with strikes.
以一记空手道斩折断对手的胳膊
Snapping an opponent’s arm with a karate chop,
是一种方式
that would be one way.
以一招角度完美的回旋踢粉碎对方的下巴
Or shattering their jaw with a perfectly placed spinning wheel kick
是另一种方式
would be another.
然而 在实际对抗中
But realistically, when engaged in combat,
问题不在于打斗是否会以倒地收场
it is not a matter of if a fight will end up on the ground.
而在于何时该放倒对方
It’s a matter of when.
曼尼
Manny.
这一招叫作”背后发力”
This is called “taking the back.”
我处于主导地位
I am in the dominant position.
他是只老鼠 我是条蟒蛇
He is a mouse. I am a python.
我把胳膊绕过他的颈部 手肘锁住他的下巴
I slide my arm around his neck, my elbow under his chin.
犹如一条蟒蛇 我开始慢慢缠紧这只老鼠
Like a python, I slowly begin to squeeze my mouse.
我的胳膊阻断了他颈部两侧的大动脉
My arm cuts off the carotid arteries on either side of his neck,
使其脑部缺失含氧血
starving the brain of oxygenated blood.
各位学员 第八条规矩是什么
Students, what is rule number eight?
轻拍投降 不然就晕倒
Tap or take a nap.
11 弱者才用枪
轻拍投降 不然就晕倒
Tap or take a nap.
好了 我们来练习一下这招
Okay, let’s give this technique a try.
向我鞠躬
Bow to me.
向大♥师♥鞠躬
Bow to Grand Master.
你好
Hi there.
你是个很棒的老师
You’re an excellent teacher.
通常都是妈妈带孩子来上课 而不是爸爸
Usually, it’s the mothers that bring the children, not the fathers.
你家小孩是哪个
Which one’s yours?
我不是家长
I’m not a parent.
其实我是新学员 今天来上第一节课
I’m actually a new student. I’m taking my first class today.
-你是白带新手吗 -白带是初级腰带颜色吗
– You’re a new white belt? – Is that the first belt color?
白色不算颜色 你还没赢得有颜色的腰带
White is before color. You haven’t earned color yet.
还挺有道理的
That makes sense, actually.
我好像需要借一套服装上课穿
I think I need to borrow a uniform for class.
我本打算找老师借 但我没见到他
I was going to ask Sensei but I didn’t see him…
他没看到你算你走远
And you’re lucky he doesn’t see you.
你该庆幸他没看到一个白带新手
You’re lucky he doesn’t see some white belt
对他的道场和他的成就不敬
disrespecting his dojo and everything he’s built.
第一条规矩是什么
What is the first rule?
你身后的白板上 第一条规矩是什么
The board is behind you. What’s rule number one?
道场规矩
1 脱鞋上垫
2 不许在垫上吃喝
3 上下垫时要鞠躬
4 记得带自己的腰带
5 把道服洗干净
脱鞋上垫
No shoes on the mat.
把你的脏鞋脱掉 白带
Take off your fucking shoes, white belt.
你需要一套道服 一条腰带 对吗
You need a gi and you need a belt. Is that what you’re asking?

Yes.
假设我站在自动取款机前
But say I’m at an ATM…
当我转身时 有人从后方勾住我的脖子
and as my back is turned, a man grabs my throat from behind.
-我可以示范下吗 -当然
– Okay. May I? – Of course.
这种情形下
In this instance,
首先你要考虑
the first thing you always have to do
如何缓解脖子上的压力
is alleviate the pressure on your neck.
你的重心要低于我
Your center of gravity needs to be lower than mine,
蹲下去
so drop your hips.
-这样吗 -没错
– Like this? – Exactly.
现在你可以轻松地抬起我
Now you can lift me off my feet with ease.
很好
Good.
尽管我在你身后
See, even though I have your back,
但现在你处于主导地位
you are now in the dominant position.
我失去控制 你可以轻易撂倒我
I have no control and I can easily be thrown.
-这招很有效 -确实
– This is very effective. – Yes, it is.
如果他们继续反抗呢
What if they’re resisting more?
演示一下
Show me.
我明白你的意思了 我大概会
I see what you mean. I would probably, uh…
我大概会这样做
I’d probably do something like that.
这道场里面睾酮水平很高
There’s a lot of testosterone in this dojo.
那是一种男人分泌的激素
That’s a hormone men produce.
女人也会分泌 但是男人分泌的量大得多
Women produce it too but men produce much more.
这是你第一堂课吗
Is this your first class?
-是的 -来 我来帮你系
– It is. – Here, let me help with that.
你得从前面系 而不是后面
You gotta start from the front, not the back.
我注意到你的腰带是蓝色的
I notice that your belt is blue.
对 我喜欢蓝色
It is. Um, I feel a connection to the color blue.
-蓝色适合我 -蓝带是高段位吗
– It suits me. – Is blue a high rank?
蓝带是中间段位
Blue is one of the middle colors.
顺序是白黄绿蓝紫褐黑
The order is white, yellow, green, blue, purple, brown, black.
有些流派使用其它颜色
Some schools use different colors
或者其它顺序
or change the order of the colors,
但我们学院这样做 这肯定是最好的做法
but our academy does it this way and it’s definitely the best way.
-带子上贴的条是什么意思 -那是”带条”
– And what do the strips of tape mean? – They’re called “stripes.”
带条
Stripes.
带条象征进步与成就
Stripes signify advancements and achievements.
红色带条是什么意思
What does the red stripe mean?
意思是穿戴者在格斗中杀死了对手
It means the person has killed another person in combat.
我说笑的 那代表教师
I’m joking. It’s for instructors.
褐带安娜就有红色带条
Anna, the brown belt, has a red stripe
她教儿童班
and she teaches the children’s class.
这里只有她和老师有红条
The only two people here with red stripes are her and Sensei.
那黑色带条呢
And what about the black stripe?
老师只给特定学员黑条 绿带以上的学员
Sensei only gives those to select students. Green belt and up.
但今天是你第一节课 用不着操心带条
Today’s your first day though. I wouldn’t worry about stripes.
尊重历史是明智的 但拒绝革新是愚蠢的
It is wise to respect the past but foolish to ignore innovation.
大♥师♥懂得这个道理
Grand Master understood this.
他会说
He would say,
“有效的招数就是好招数”
“The only moves worth learning are the ones that work.”
我是空手道教师
Just ’cause I’m a karateka
但这不意味着我不会教
doesn’t mean that I wouldn’t teach
巴西柔术中的弓箭绞
a bow and arrow choke from Brazilian jiujitsu,
或者俄♥罗♥斯♥桑博里面的足跟勾
or an inside heel hook from Russian sambo.
有用的话 我甚至会教
I would teach a reverse wrist splicer
蒙古柔道里面的反式手腕绞
from Mongolian judo if it worked
虽然这是我刚编出来的东西
and if it wasn’t something I just made up.
第十条规矩
Rule number 10.
有用的就要用
If it works, use it.
这就说到了今天的课程
Which brings me to today’s lesson.
用拳头踢
To kick with your fists,
用脚出拳
and punch with your feet.
我是肯尼斯 你叫什么名字
I’m Kennith. What’s your name?

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
前一篇文章唐顿庄园
下一篇文章不羁夜
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!