我给你1万美元 开车送我去巴黎
什么 你以为我是傻子?
你不干就是傻子
What is this, a joke? Some kind of scam?
这是玩笑? 还是骗局?
No, it’s no scam.
这不是骗局
And I’ll give you another ten when we get there.
到后我会另付你1万美元
Jesus.
天啊
Is that for you? Look. You drive, I pay. It’s that simple.
是抓你的吗? 听好 你开车我付钱 就这么简单
Scheibe. I got enough trouble, okay?
妈的 我麻烦已够多了 知道吗?
Okay. Can I have my money back?
好吧 我可以要回钱吗?
All right, go. Keep going. Go.
好的 继续往下放 继续
There. Wait. No. It’s got to be near the end.
就这 等等 不 应该是快结束的位置
Oh, come on, folks. We caught a break here. Let’s go.
弟兄们 我们撞大运了 开始干吧
Okay, I’m up. We’re getting grids. Airline, train, hotels
我这有了 找到坐标 飞机 火车 宾馆
Did you get the address? The street? Gemeinschaft.
谁查到地址? 街道名称? 戈门萨德
Here we go. I got it. I think I got it.
看好了 我找到了 我想我找到了
Is it him? Unreal.
是他吗? 不是实时的
This is 38 minutes ago.
是38分钟前的镜头
Hey, Zurich police are looking for an American man carrying a red bank bag.
苏黎世警方正在搜查一个带红色口袋的美国人
He just tore up the embassy, and he put two cops in the hospital last night.
他刚刚大闹使♥馆♥ 昨晚还把两名警♥察♥”送进”医院
Get everybody up. Do it now. I want them all activated.
叫所有人行动起来 马上 我要他们全体行动
All of them? At the same time?
等等 所有人? 同时?
You heard me. I want Bourne in a body bag by sundown.
没错 我要伯恩在日落前躺在尸体袋里
Let’s get a map up here. Come on, folks. Work it.
好吧 在这贴张地图 快 弟兄们 我们来安排一切
Take a look. The grids are good info.
来看 这些坐标很有用
Which was fine for me, because I was ready.
这对我来说没什么 因为我已有准备
You know, because, I mean, after six months in Amsterdam…
你知道的 即便在阿姆斯特丹呆半年
you’re not sure if you’ve been there 20 minutes or 20 years, if you know what I mean.
也不确信是在那呆了20分钟还是20年 你知道我的意思吧?
So I went and I took all the money I had…
因此我带上所有钱离开那里…
and I went in with friends and we took over this really cool surf shop outside Biarritz…
加入朋友一起 接手了法国比亚里兹郊外的一个冲浪商店…
um, which was right by the water; it was amazing.
它紧挨海边 那太棒了
It was just amazing for about three months…
那3个月实在是太棒了…
until it turned out that this, uh,jerk who had found us the lease
直到后来发现 把商店预租给我们的那个混♥蛋♥…
was actually shining everyone on and
实际上骗了我们 而且…
And what?
而且怎样?
What do you mean what? Listen to me.
“怎样” 是什么意思? 你听好
I’ve been speedtalking for about 60 kilometers now.
我一直不停地说了快60公里的路
I talk when I’m nervous. I mean, I talk like this when I’m nervous.
我一紧张就要说 我是指 我这样是因为紧张
I’m gonna shut up now. No. Don’t do that.
我要闭嘴不说了 别那样
I haven’t talked to anybody in a while.
我已有段时间没和人说话了
Yeah, but we’re not talking. I’m talking.
对 但我们没有说话 是我在说
You’ve said, like, ten words since we left Zurich.
离开苏黎世后 你大概只说了10个字
Well, listening to you, um, it’s relaxing.
听你说 是一种放松
I haven’t slept in a while and
我有一阵没睡觉了 而且…
and I’ve had this headache.
而且还遇上这头疼的事
It’s like a constant thing inside my head.
在脑子里不停地运转
And it’s just starting to move to the background, so…
而且刚开始触及背景 所以…
keep going.
接着说吧
Really. If you want, please keep talking.
真的 如果你愿意 请继续
Okay.
好吧
What kind of music do you like?
你喜欢什么音乐?
Huh? What do you like? Come on. Um
喜欢什么音乐? 说啊
You know what, never mind. No. It’s fine. Tell me.
你知道吗… 还是算了吧 不 告诉我
What do you want to listen to?
你想听什么?
I don’t know. Come on. It’s not that hard.
我不知道 得了 这没什么好难的
What do you like? Tell me.
你喜欢什么? 告诉我
I don’t know.
不知道
Who pays $20,000 for a ride to Paris?
谁会付两万美元坐车去巴黎?
Fuck it. I can’t remember anything that happened before two weeks ago.
见鬼 两周前发生的事 我什么也想不起来
Lucky you. No. I’m serious.
真幸运 不 我是说真的
I don’t know who I am. I don’t know where I’m going. None of it.
我不知道我是谁 不知道要去何处 全不知道
What, like, amnesia? Yes.
是吗? 像健忘症? 对
Amnesia? Yes.
健忘症? 对
Great.
好吧
That’s the best angle of the courtyard? That’s the only angle.
这是观察该庭院的最好角度? 是唯一角度
Well, what do they have of the streets or the area?
他们在这街道 或者在这个地区有什么东西?
They must have something. Hang on.
肯定有东西 等等
Oh, what is he doing?
他在干吗?
Is it a game? Is he warning us? Is it a threat?
玩游戏? 警告我们? 威胁我们?
Sir, look at this.
长官 看这里
What’s that? It’s an angle of the street. It’s some sort of alley.
这是哪里? 是那条街道的街角 一条小巷
Just enhance it.
增强信♥号♥♥
Who the hell is that?
那个人是谁?
Marie Helena Kreutz.
玛丽·库鲁茨
She’s 26. Born outside of Hannover.
26岁 出生在汉诺威
Father was a welder. He died in ’87.
她父亲是焊工 死于1987年
Still don’t have the mother.
还没有她母亲的资料
The grandmother, she’s still there in Hannover…
她的祖母仍住在汉诺威
and looks like she’s the anchor for this little domestic disaster.
看来她成了这个家庭小灾难中的依靠
And there’s a stepbrother. It’s tough. The girl’s a gypsy.
还有一个同母异父的弟弟 麻烦的是 她是”吉普赛人”
She pops up on the grid here and there, but it’s chaotic at best.
我是指她四处出现 但充其量也是乱跑而已
She paid some electric bills in Spain, ’95…
95年时 她在西班牙付过电费
had a phone in her name for three months in Belgium, ’96.
96年在比利时 有3个月以自己名字作户主安装过电♥话♥
No taxes, no credit.
没有纳税和贷款记录
I don’t like her. I want to go deep.
我不喜欢这人 我要你们深入调查她
Get a phone log for granny and the half brother…
查她祖母和同母异父的弟弟的电♥话♥记录
anybody we can crossfile.
查与她有关的任何人
I want to know every place she’s slept in the past six years.
我要知道她过去六年都呆过哪些地方
Have Paris get these out in the field.
叫巴黎方面 把这些印出来给外勤人员
I’m not making this up.
我没有编故事
These are real.
这些是真的
Okay. Who has a safety deposit box full of…
谁的银行保险箱里 会装满了…
money and six passports and a gun?
钱 6本护照 还有一把枪?
Who has a bank account number in their hip?
谁会把银行账号♥藏在臀部里?
I come in here…
我进来后…
and the first thing I’m doing is I’m catching
做的第一件事就是 全面观察 寻找出口
I see the exit sign too. I’m not worried.
我也看见出口标志 但我不担心
I mean, you were shot.
我是说你遭枪击了
People do all kinds of weird and amazing stuff when they’re scared.
人在惊吓状态下 会做出各种稀奇古怪的事来
I can tell you the license plate numbers of all six cars outside.
我可以告诉你 门外6辆车的牌号♥
I can tell that our waitress is lefthanded…
我可以告诉你 女待应是左撇子
and the guy sitting up at the counter weighs 215 pounds and knows how to handle himself.
还有坐在柜台边的小子重98公斤 他还没喝多
I know the best place to look for a gun is the cab of the gray truck outside.
我知道要找枪的最好地方 是外面那辆灰色卡车的驾驶室
And at this altitude, I can run flatout
在目前的海拔高度 我可以全速跑上800米而手不发抖
Now why would I know that?
我为何会知道这些?
How can I know that and not know who I am?
我怎能知道这些 但却不知道自己是谁?
Ah, I slept.
我睡着了
I can’t believe it. Yeah. Well, you were tired.
简直不敢相信 你太困了
I haven’t slept. Oh. Here. For 20,000, I like to throw in breakfast.
我一直没睡 到了 为了两万美元 我免费赠送早餐
Did you stop for gas?
你停车加过油吗?
You were pretty out of it.
你睡得跟死猪一样
So, do you think there’s, like, a family waiting for you?
你认为这有家人在等着你?
I don’t know.
不知道
I haven’t thought about it.
我还没想过
Is that it?
是这吗?
Oneofour. Yeah, that’s it. That’s the address.
104号♥ 对 地址是这
No, no. Keep going. Keep going. Okay.
别停 继续开车 好
Where? Just, uh,just take a left. Go on over here.
怎么走? 左拐 停这边
So this is it, right? Yeah. I guess.
是这里吗? 我猜是的
Yeah, but I don’t recognize any of this.
天啊 这里我一点也认不出来
Okay. You should go.
好了 我该走了
Jason.
杰森
Oh, God. Money. Right.
钱 没错
Yeah. Here.
对 给你
Thanks for the ride.
谢谢你开车送我
Anytime.
随时恭候
Well, you could come up and you canOr you could wait here.
你可以一块上去 或在这等我
I can go check it out, but you could wait Uh, no, no. No, no.
我去查查 但你可以在这等 哦 不 不用
Um, with you, you would probably just forget about me if I stayed here.
我在这等的话 你很可能会把我忘了
How could I forget about you?
我怎可能忘了你?
You’re the only person I know.
你是我唯一认识的人
Yeah. That’s true.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章谍影重重2
下一篇文章127小时
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!