That’s this window right here.
这是这边这个窗户
Dining room window?
餐厅窗户呢?
I don’t get
我搞不懂
Dead. The phones are dead.
没信♥号♥♥ 电♥话♥没信♥号♥♥了
It’s Bourne, isn’t it?
伯恩干的?
Just quiet.
别出声
You move, you die.
你动就死定了
Bourne. Gun down.
伯恩 枪扔了
In there.
进去
Okay, so what do you want? Treadstone.
好吧 你想干嘛? 踩石?
You better take a look around.
你最好看看周围
There’s not much left. Are you Treadstone?
没剩下什么了 你就是踩石?
Am I Treadstone? Me? What the hell are you talking about?
我是踩石? 我? 你说什么鬼话?
He’s lost it.
他疯了
You better start filling in the blanks, ’cause I thought we were on the same side.
你最好马上解释清楚 因为我还以为我们是一伙呢
Who’s side is that? You don’t know what you’re doing, do you, Jason?
一伙? 你知道自己在干嘛吗?
You don’t have a goddamn clue. Who am I?
你什么都不明白 我是谁?
You’re U.S. government property.
你是美国政♥府♥的资产
You’re a malfunctioning, $30milliondollar weapon.
你是一件价值3000万的武器
You’re a total goddamn catastrophe.
你真是一个祸害
By God, you’re gonna tell me how this happened. Why are you trying to kill me?
看老天份上 你就是杀我也得告诉我
What happened in Marseilles? Why are you try
究竟出什么事了 你为何想要杀我?
You sent me to kill Wombosi. Kill Wombosi?
你派我去杀翁博希 杀翁博希?
We can do that anytime we want. I can send Nicky to do that, for Christ’s sake.
没错 这事我们随时都可以做 我可以派妮基去做这事 真见鬼
Mr. Wombosi was supposed to be dead three weeks ago.
翁博希本该在三周前就死掉的
He was supposed to have died in a way where the only possible explanation was…
他的死本该只有一种解释 那就是…
that he’d been murdered by a member of his own entourage.
他是被自己的随从谋杀的
I don’t send you to kill. I send you to be invisible.
我不会派你去暗♥杀♥ 我派你躲藏起来
I send you because you don’t exist.
我派你是因为 你这人根本就不存在
I want to know what happened in Marseilles.
我想知道在马赛出什么事了
I don’t remember what happened in Marseilles.
我不记得在马赛发生什么事了
Bullshit! This is unacceptable, Soldier. You hear me? You failed.
瞎扯 战士 这不可接受 听见吗? 你失手了
You failed and you’re gonna tell me why! l can’t tell you! l don’t remember!
你失手 但你要告诉我原因
I can’t tell you. I don’t re You brought John Michael Kane to life.
我没法告诉你 我记不起来了 你激活了凯恩
You put together a meeting with Wombosi. You found the security company.
你安排了与翁博希的见面 你找到保安公♥司♥
You broke into the offiice. You’re the one who picked the yacht as the strike point.
你闯了进去 见鬼 你挑选游艇作为下手地点
You picked the boat. You picked the day.
你选了游艇 你选了日子
You tracked the crew, the food, the fuel.
你跟踪船员 食物 燃料
You told us where. You told us when.
然后你把地点、时间告诉了我们
You hid out on that boat fiive days.
你在船上藏了5天
You were in, Jason. You were in. It was over.
你参与了 杰森 你参与了 这结束了
No, you do remember.
对 你记得的
Don’t you?
是吧?
I don’t wanna do this anymore.
我不想再干这个了
I don’t think that’s a decision you can make.
我想这不是你能决定的
Jason Bourne is dead. Do you hear me?
杰森·伯恩死了 听见了吗?
He drowned two weeks ago.
他两周前淹死了
You’re gonna go tell ’em that Jason Bourne is dead.
你要告诉他们伯恩死了
Do you understand? Where are you gonna go?
明白吗? 你打算去哪?
I swear to God, if I even feel somebody behind me…
我发誓 只要我觉得有人跟踪我…
there is no measure to how fast and how hard I will bring this fight to your doorstep.
我就会不顾一切地 把战火烧到你家门口
I’m on my own side now.
我现在自己一伙
It’s done.
干掉了
Shut it down.
把它关掉
The Treadstone Project has already been terminated.
“踩石行动”项目实际上已被终止
It was designed primarily as a sort of advanced game program.
本来是想把它设计成一种高级行动方案
We’d hoped it might build into a good training platform…
我们本希望 能把它变成一个出色的训练平台
but, quite honestly, for a strictly theoretical exercise…
说实话 对一项纯理论训练而言
the costbenefit ratio was just too high.
这个代价太高了
It’s all but decommissioned at this point.
该项目已被全部取消
All right. What’s next? Okay.
好了 下面是什么?
This is… Black Briar.
这是… 黑荆棘项目
Black Briar is a joint D.O.D. communications program…
它是和国防部联合实施的通讯项目…
that we really feel has good traction.
我们觉得该项目很有吸引力
It’s got legs. It’ll run and run.
它成功可能性极大
It combines elements of
它融合了…
This your store? Yeah.
这是你的店? 对
It’s nice.
店不错
It’s a little hard to find, but
就是难找 但…
Think I could rent a scooter?
我可以租一辆摩托吗?
You have I.D.?
你有身份证吗?
Not really.
算不上有

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章谍影重重2
下一篇文章127小时
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!