那倒是真的
I guess you’re not home.
我猜你不在家
伯恩先生,你回来了
伯恩先生,我还在想…好久没见你了
哦,我回来了
我想我忘带钥匙了
Hello?
有人吗?
You sure this is all yours?
你确信这些全是你的?
I guess.
我猜是
This is my kitchen.
这是我的厨房♥
Any clues? I think I’m in the shipping business.
有线索吗? 我想我是干航运的
So it’s all coming back, huh?
那你开始回忆起来了?
Do you mind if I use the bathroom?
我可以用一下卫生间吗?
Uh, sure. Okay.
请便 好的
Uh, yeah. Hello? Hello?
喂? 喂?
Yes, sir. Hotel Regina, Paris. How may I direct your call?
先生 这是巴黎女王饭店 请问你的转分机号♥是多少?
Yeah. You’re in Paris? Yes, sir.
你们是在巴黎? 是的 先生
I’m looking for a, uh, guest there.
我要找你们饭店的 一位客人
Uh,Jason Bourne. One moment, please.
他叫杰森·伯恩 请稍候
Thank you.
谢谢
I’m afraid I have no one by that name registered, sir.
先生 很抱歉没有人以该名字入住
Uh, okay. Uh, thank you.
好吧 谢谢
Uh, wait. No, no, no. Uh, are you there? Hello? Sir?
等等 别挂 喂? 请讲
Uh, can you check another, uh, name for me, please?
能帮我查另外一个人名吗?
Uh, bear with me one second.
请稍等一下
uh,John Michael Kane. Kane with a ”K.”
约翰·凯恩 凯♥旋♥的凯
One moment, sir. Thank you.
请稍候 谢谢
[Man ]你是找凯恩先生? 约翰·凯恩?
Uh, yeah. That’s right. You are a friend of his?
没错 你是他的朋友?
Uh, uhhuh. Yep.

I have some very bad news for you, sir.
先生 我要告诉你个坏消息
I’m terribly sorry to tell you this…
很抱歉告诉你…
but Monsieur Kane has passed away almost two weeks ago.
凯恩先生约在两周前去世了
There was an accident on the motorway.
他在高速公路上发生了意外
Apparently, he was killed instantly.
因此 他当场就死了
Really. I’m terribly sorry to be the one to tell you this.
真的很抱歉告诉你这消息
When they came for his things, people made note for us, you see?
你知道吧 我们是在他们来收拾他的东西时才得知的
WhoWho came? His brother.
谁来? 他的兄弟
Did his, uh, brother leave a number or a way to get in touch with him?
他兄弟留下电♥话♥号♥码或联♥系♥方式吗?
I think not.
我想没有
So I’m sorry
很抱歉
Uh,Jason?
杰森?
There’s no hot water. It’s freezing.
没有热水 水好冰
Uh, I’ll go, uh, try the water in the kitchen.
我去试试厨房♥的水
Why don’t you just stay in the bathroom? I’llI’ll see if I can… get it hot.
你要不就呆在卫生间? 我去看能否把水放热
Yeah, it’s really cold in here too.
这里的水也很冰
The water is still cold.
水还是凉的
Yeah, it’s cold in the, uh, kitchen too.
对 厨房♥里的也是
I got it running though.
尽管我已放水了
So
那…
What?
怎么啦?
Nothing.
没事
Are you okay? Mmhmm. Yeah.
你没事吧? 没事
What is it? Something wrong?
怎么啦? 出什么事了?
Jason!
杰森!
Open that! Open that! Tell me what’s inside. Who are you?
把它打开 告诉我里面是什么 你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Who are you?
你是谁?
Oh, my God.
我的天
Answer me! Who are you?
快回答 你是谁?
He’s got my picture. All right.Just… stop.
他有我的照片 好的 别说了
No, no, no!
不!
I don’tHowWhere did you get this? Stay there! Stay there!
我不明白你从哪弄的? 等等 呆在原地
How did you get my picture? Marie, stay there. Come on.
我的照片你怎么弄来的? 玛丽 别动
Where did you get this from? How did you get
你从哪弄来的? 你怎么弄来…
Don’t do this. I’ll do this. You stay there. Stay there.
别弄了 我来处理 你呆在原地 呆在那
But he
但是他…
Where are your shoes? Get your shoes.
你的鞋在哪? 把鞋穿上
Sure. Yeah. Sure.
好的 好的
Uh, he went out the window. Why would someone do that?
他跳下窗户了 为何会有人这样?
We can’t stay here. It’s not safe.
我们不能呆这了 这不安全
Look, I can get us out ofhere, but we got to go. We got to go right now.
我可以把我们从这弄出去 但我们必须马上走
Okay. Look, uh, you could wait.
喂 你可以留下
You could wait for the cops. It’s okay.
你可以留下等警♥察♥来 不会有事的
You just wait for them to get here, but I can’t. I got to go.
你等他们来就是了 但我不能 我必须离开
Marie?
玛丽?
Marie?
玛丽?
Ohh! Ohh! Quiet. Quiet.
别吭声
Don’t look.
别看
Code in. Alpha threesevenfivezeronine.
代号♥ 阿尔法37509
Yeah?
喂?
Hang on. Bourne, he went to Paris. He went to the apartment.
稍等 是伯恩 他去了巴黎的公♥寓♥
We got him? Tell me. He killed our man.
我们抓到他了? 告诉我 他杀了我们的人
What? In the apartment? Yeah.
什么?在公♥寓♥里? 对
Well, you got to clean that up. No, I can’t clean it up.
你必须把这事摆平 不行 我没法摆平
There’s a body in the streets. So?
尸体在街上 那又怎样?
There’s police. This is Paris.
街上有警♥察♥ 这是巴黎
Put up the scanners. Get as much radio information as you can.
监听警方通讯 尽可能地截获信息
Okay. You stay here. I’ll go find a place for this money. I’ll be back in ten minutes.
你呆在车里 我找地方把钱存上 10分钟后回来
Hey. I told you to stay in the car.
我告诉过你呆在车里
Jesus Christ. I told you to stay in the car.
天啊 我叫你呆在车里
I needed a drink. I didn’t think you would come back anyway.
我去喝点东西 我以为你不回来了
You got to go to the cops. Right now.
你必须去报♥警♥ 马上去
You got to go before this gets any worse. By myself?
赶在事情变得更糟以前去 就我自己?
It’s gonna be okay. Take my passport, okay? You show this to them.
不会有事的 你把我的护照带上 给警♥察♥看
You have that picture. You have the 20,000.
你有那张照片 还有这两万美元
You tell them everything that happened. Everything. They’re gonna believe you.
把发生的所有事都告诉警♥察♥ 他们相信你的
They have to believe you.
他们只能相信你
Marie, you can’t just sit here. It’s not safe here.
玛丽 你不能只是坐在这里 这不安全
Safe? This is from inside the embassy.
安全? 这一切都起始于使♥馆♥里
Who can do this? This is from yesterday. I don’t know.
谁能干这些事? 这全始于昨天 我不知道
How can they even know that we’re together?
他们怎能知道我们在一起?
Look, I’m trying to do the right thing for you, okay? Just
我这么做是为你好 就…
Try How are you gonna make this right…
这么回事 怎么可能为我好?
by sending me there alone? Do you think I want you to go to the cops?
你把我独自交给警♥察♥ 你以为我想让你报♥警♥?
You think that’s good for me? You want to go, fine.
这会对我有利? 你想去 那好
You go to the cops, I gotta run. You tell them what happened.
你去我就得逃 你告诉他们发生什么
I don’t know what happened! I don’t know who this guy was!
我不知道发生了什么 我不知道那家伙是谁
I don’t know about that picture! I don’t know who I am!
以及照片的来历 我都不知道我是谁
Look, I’m You’re acting like I’m trying to burn you here.
我… 你表现得就像是我要害你
I’m just trying to do the right thing. Nobody does the right thing.
我只是想做对的事 没人能做对的事
Look, I can’t run with you. I can’t
听好 我不能带着你逃亡 不能
We runI gotta live like this. I gotta
我们一起就得逃亡 我得…
I don’t even know who I’m hiding from.
我甚至不知道我在躲谁
These people know who I am. Now I gotta
这帮人知道我是谁 我得…
I gotta stay here. I gotta figure this out.
我必须留下来 查明真♥相♥
So figure it out.
那就查明真♥相♥
You take care of this car?
你有保养这车吗?
What do you mean? Tires felt a little splashy on the way over here.
什么意思? 在来的路上 我觉得车胎不够气
It pulls a little to the right.
车开起来有点往右偏
Last chance, Marie.
这是最后的机会 玛丽
So… What?
什么?
uh, we got a bump coming up.
我们就要颠簸了
Turn your head away. Turn your head away.
把头转开 把头转开
You can never come back to this car.
你再也不能回这车上来了
You understand? Mmhmm.
明白吗?
Okay. We’re gonna clean it out and I’ll wipe it down and we walk away.
好 我们把它擦干净 我来抹去指纹 然后我们离开
That’s it. Okay. Okay.
就这样 好的
And I’ll find a place for us to rest, and I gotta think.
我要找个地方休息 而且我得理清头绪
Do you have a hat or a scarf or something? For my hair?
你有帽子或头巾什么吗? 盖住我的头发?
Yeah. Just until we can change it.
对 直到可以换发型
Yeah. Sure. Okay. Okay.
有 当然 好的
Monsieur Kane. Monsieur Kane.
凯恩先生 凯恩先生

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
前一篇文章谍影重重2
下一篇文章127小时
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!