Oh, God, he’s got a gun. Stay on the line.
上帝 他有枪 他有枪 保持那个方向
He’s got a gun. He’s got a gun.
他有枪 他有枪
Stay on the line you’re on. Do not deviate.
保持那个方向 不要往别处走
Okay, there he is! Here he goes.
找到他了! 他在那儿 他在那儿
A组 行动Grab Team A. Go!
逮捕队
He’s still talking to somebody.
他还在跟某人通话
He’s getting instructions. Jimmy, get me the conversation.
他在接受指令 吉米 给我监听通话内容
Mobile Two, I want… Come on, lock the box.
外勤2号♥ 我要… 快 赶快合围
Lock the box. Move in, Grab Team C.
赶快合围 跟进 逮捕队C组
Hurry, Ross. We gotta move.
快点 罗斯 我们得走快点
Okay, move through this crowd. Move through this crowd.
混入人群 马上混入人群
Get undercover right now. Move through this crowd.
马上隐蔽 混入人群
Get in the store.
到店里去
There’s someone on your tail. Get in the store.
有人在跟踪你 到店里去
You’re gonna proceed out the east exit.
你要从东边的门出来
That’s to your right as you come into the store.
在你进门的右手边
Head into the liquor store in front of you.
进入你前方的酒店
Go into the back and lock the door.
然后从后门离开 把门锁上
Mobile Four is down.
外勤4号♥失去联♥系♥
This guy’s got help. Tell me when the asset’s in the nest.
那家伙有帮手 告诉我杀手什么时候能够行动
Get me a feed in there!
我需要里面的信♥号♥♥
I want Grab Team C in there. Tell me what’s going on.
我要逮捕队C组到里面去 告诉我那里发生什么事了
Team Four is mobile.
4号♥队移♥动♥
Jesus Christ.
上帝
That’s Jason Bourne.
是杰森·伯恩
He’s picking us apart. Do you think he’s the source?
他在逐一除掉我们的人 你认为他是线人吗?
He’s gotta be.
一定是他
Block all the exits. Give the asset a green light.
守住所有出口 让杀手行动
Take them both out.
把他们两个都除掉
Stay there.
待在那别动
I’m gonna get us out of here. You gotta do exactly what I say.
我得想办法突围出去 你得依我的指示行动
Listen to me! This isn’t some story in a newspaper.
听着 这可不是什么报纸里瞎编的报道
This is real. You understand me?
这可是真的 明白吗?
Okay.
好的
Call all agents back.
让所有特工撤退
Give Bourne’s location at the back of the store to the asset.
告诉杀手伯恩的位置:商店后边
Yes, sir.
是 长官
Kill the cameras.
支开所有监控摄像头
Bourne. Wait. Something’s not right.
伯恩 等一下 好像有点不对劲
I can see the entrance from here. If I go now, I can make it.
我从这里可以看到入口 如果我现在行动 应该能安全逃脱
Bourne?
伯恩
Just stay where you are.
待在那里别动
I don’t think we should wait!
我们不能等了
I think someone’s coming.
有人在朝这个方向走来
I’m going for it.
我要拼一把
No, no, no, no, no!
不 不 不
We have a situation.
我们这里出了些状况
Yeah.
请进
Director Kramer would like to see you.
克雷莫局长要见你
We need to get those warrants…
我们要得到许可证…
He said it’s urgent.
他说是紧急事件
什么是”黑石楠”计划?
杰森·伯恩
马德里 西班牙
What the police will tell me is that they believe the victim is 35yearold
警方已确认 被害者年龄35岁
Simon Ross, a wellknown journalist based here in London
叫赛门·罗斯 是伦敦的一名著名记者
with the Guardian newspaper.
供职于《卫报》
It appears that he was gunned down
现场证据表明他是被枪杀的
right in the middle of the Waterloo Station concourse
地点为滑铁卢车站广场
around 3:45 this afternoon
时间约为午后3时45分
in full view of hundreds of commuters.
有上百位乘客目睹了事件的发生
Over the years, he’s uncovered a lot of
这些年 他揭露了许多不为人知的恐怖事件
that have upset certain Western governments and…
为此 得罪了某些西方国家政♥府♥…
Hi, how are you? Right over there?
嘿 你好 在那
All right.
好的
Good morning, sir. Can I take your order? Yes.
早上好 先生 您想点些什么?
I’ll have the HeartHealthy omelet with goat cheese and peppers, please.
来个煎蛋 奶酪加胡椒粉 谢谢
Anything for you, ma’am? Just coffee, please.
您想要些什么 女士? 咖啡 谢谢
Are you sure? I’m buying.
只要咖啡?我买♥♥单哦
I’m good.
咖啡就好
So, when the Director called and it was suggested that we bring you on…
局长打来电♥话♥ 他建议让你加入行动
Suggested? You sure it was just a suggestion?
建议?真的只是建议而已吗?
You know, it’s funny how different things look
真有意思
depending on where you sit, right?
同一件事因所处位置不同 表述的不同 效果也不同
I look at this as a favor for you, Pam,
在我看来 这对你是个帮助 帕梅
giving you an opportunity to complete some unfinished business.
给你个机会完成你未完成的任务
Meaning?
什么意思?
Bourne. He’s here. He’s a threat.
伯恩 他在这里 他是个威胁
And we both want the same thing.
而我们 要的是同样的东西
But we both go about it in two very different ways.
可是我们获得的手段相去甚远
The past is past, Pam. All right?
过去的就让它过去吧 帕梅
We were careless in Stockholm.
斯德哥尔摩的事 我们太大意了
So what was Waterloo? Just careless again?
那么滑铁卢站这次 也是大意吗?
We had a leak. A serious national security situation.
有人泄密 这是非常严重的国♥家♥安♥全♥问题
Bourne showed up on our surveillance and we had very little time to react.
伯恩在我们的监视下现身 我们几乎没有时间考虑如何应对
And a reporter got killed.
一个记者被杀
Bourne saw us coming. The question is what was he doing there?
伯恩知道我们会行动 关键是 他来这里做什么?
No, the real question is how you managed
不 关键是
to get into a firefight at a public train station.
你怎么可以让杀手在公共车站射击?
You know as well as I do decisions made in real time are never perfect.
你和我都知道 危急状态下 不得不作出欠周全的决定
Don’t secondguess an operation from an armchair.
用不着事后诸葛亮 你这是站着说话不腰疼
I’ll see you at the office.
办公室见
Enjoy your egg whites.
好好享用你的蛋白
People!
大家注意了
This is Pamela Landy and her associate, Tom Cronin.
这位是帕梅拉·兰蒂 和她的助手汤姆·克罗宁
She’s gonna be quarterbacking the search effort.
她将领导这次的搜寻行动
Say your names. State your specs, please.
报上你们的名字和职务
Well, let’s do names later, okay? What’s Bourne’s last fixed position?
一会儿再报名字吧 伯恩的上一个现身地点是哪?
London, 1200 Zulu.
伦敦 12:00
Status. What is he? Armed? Wounded?
状态?有携带武器吗?受伤否?
Alive, mobile and unknown.
活着 机动 未知
Do we have an ECHELON package? Yes.
申请跨国追踪了吗? 是的
Why isn’t it on? We were waiting.
为什么还未启动? 我们在等待
Waiting? For what? What… Listen,
等待?还等什么? 什么… 听着
people, do you have any idea who you’re dealing with?
你们知道自己面对的是什么人吗?
This is Jason Bourne.
这是杰森·伯恩
You are nine hours behind the toughest target you have ever tracked.
他是你们追踪过的最难对付的人 而你们已经落后了9小时
Now, I want everyone to sit down, strap in and turn on all you’ve got.
我现在要求每个人用上所有注意力 投入百分百精神
That would mean now!
现在立即行动!
Thank you.
多谢
Give me a team deployment plan.
给我一支队伍 负责筹划
I want everything you got on Ross on screen one.
将罗斯的所有资料放到一号♥屏幕
Sir, I think we have something.
长官 找到了点东西
We just hacked Ross’ email account at the Guardian.
我们截获了罗斯在《卫报》的电邮帐号♥
Found a roundtrip ticket to Turin, Italy, yesterday.
发现昨天前往意大利都灵的来回机票
0800 arrival, 1205 departure.
08:00到达 12:05起飞0800
I think we can be pretty certain that Bourne’s not your source, then.
我们可以确定伯恩不是他的线人
How?
为什么?
Ross’s call to his editor where he said he’d just met the source
罗斯刚下都灵飞回伦敦的飞机
took place just after his Turin flight landed.
就打电♥话♥给他的编辑说他刚见过他的线人
He met his source in Turin. So?
说明他在都灵跟线人会了面 那么?
What? So, what? Bourne met Ross in Turin for breakfast
什么? 难道伯恩和罗斯先在都灵共进早餐
and then at noon the same day Bourne calls Ross to demand a meet at Waterloo?
然后又在同一天约在滑铁卢车站会面?
Maybe they were even on the same flight.
说不定他们还乘坐同一班飞机呢
Pull up everything you’ve got.
看看都有什么
Crosscheck the secure cell phone usage of everyone with SCI clearance
核对所有CIA内部登记的手♥机♥使用情况
against all calls going in and out of Turin, Italy, the morning Ross was there.
追查罗斯在都灵的时间内 所有打入和打出的电♥话♥
This guy you’re after is a CIA operative with clearance above top secret.
你要找的人是CIA特工 他掌握了高度机密
He’s committing treason by talking to Ross.
他与罗斯的谈话是叛国行为
Do you really think while doing that
那么他既然知道我们
he’s gonna use a cell phone that he knows we can track?
可以追踪到他的手♥机♥ 还会用手♥机♥联络吗?
Zero results on the crosscheck.

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章光荣之路
下一篇文章谍影重重2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!