还得花多久 一个小时 长官
That’s too long.
太慢了
So how do we know he’s not spinning for someone?
我们怎么知道他是不是受人指使?
There was more. He was scared.
还有更多黑幕 他很害怕
Scared about what? Blackbriar.
怕什么? “黑石楠”计划
Sorry. Call for you. Who is it?
打扰一下 有你的电♥话♥ 是谁打来的?
Won’t give his name.
他不肯说
Excuse me.
抱歉 失陪一下
He’s on my line. Thanks.
在我的线上 谢谢
Simon Ross.
赛门·罗斯
Camera three, screen.
三号♥摄像头 大屏幕
Why aren’t we hearing this?
为什么听不到对话?
Jimmy? That’s a hard line, Jimmy. Why don’t we have it?
吉米 这是座机 为什么我们监听不到?
We have his line, sir, but he’s not on it. He’s using a different phone.
我们已经监听了他的线路 但他不在那条线上 他在用别人的电♥话♥
I’ve been reading your stories.
我看过你的报道
Who is this? This is Jason Bourne.
你是谁 杰森·伯恩
Waterloo Station. South entrance. Thirty minutes. Come alone.
滑铁卢车站 南站口 三十分钟后 独自过来
Get me audio as soon as you can, Ted.
特德 尽快搞定声音信♥号♥♥
A组、B组Street teams Alpha, Bravo.
街道
Okay, guys, let’s work it. Come on.
好吧 伙计们 行动 快
Where’s he going?
他去哪里?
Okay, he is on the move. Give me eyeballs on the street. Let’s go.
他开始行动了 派一组眼线到街上监视 行动
滑铁卢车站
Subject exiting the building.
目标正离开大楼
All right, everyone, let’s find out where he’s going.
所有人注意 找出他的目的地
Mobile One, I need audio.
外勤1号♥ 我需要声音信♥号♥♥
Audio engaged.
启动声音信♥号♥♥
Mobile One should have him. Mobile One should have him.
外勤1号♥跟上他 外勤1号♥跟上他
Get Mobile One on it. Let me know when you hear it.
外勤1号♥跟踪他 听到内容后通知我
Hi. Waterloo Station, south entrance.
滑铁卢车站 南站口
Mr. Wills. Where’s he going?
威尔逊先生 他要去哪里?
Destination is Waterloo Station.
目的地是滑铁卢车站
Okay, Waterloo Station.
很好 滑铁卢车站
Give me eyes at Waterloo. Put everyone in play.
马上派眼线前往滑铁卢车站 派出所有人手
Let’s activate the asset. Mobilize Tracker Three.
命令杀手行动 调动外勤3号♥
Are we at the bridge yet? Not yet, sir.
到桥上了吗? 还没有 长官
Okay, Mobile Three, tell them to stay back.
好的 外勤3号♥ 叫他们与目标保持距离
Sir.
长官
Please maintain visual contact.
请保持监视距离
Prepaid phone.
一台预付费手♥机♥
Here you go.
给你
Mobile One, give me the subject’s current location.
外勤1号♥ 请给出目标现在的位置
Copy that.
收到
Sir, the subject is arriving at the south entrance of Waterloo Station.
长官 目标正在前往 滑铁卢车站的南站口
Hello?

Give me that on five and seven as well.
给我传到5号♥和7号♥
Jimmy, I need that phone.
吉米 我需要知道电♥话♥的内容
I want you to listen very carefully to what I’m about to tell you.
仔细听着我要说的话
What the hell’s going on?
到底发生什么事了?
Ten o’clock, to your left, across the street, there’s a silver Chrysler Voyager.
在你左手边10点钟位置 街道对面 停着一辆银色克莱斯勒旅行车
There’s a surveillance team inside.
里面是一队监视小组
Directly across the street, twelve noon,
正前方街道对面 12点位置
there’s a man on the second story, static post.
有个男人在二楼立柱旁
He’s watching you.
监视你
Now, there’s a bus stop 50 meters to your left.
在你左边50米距离外有个公交车站
I want you to walk towards it.
你现在就朝那个方向走去
Jimmy, I need that phone! I need it yesterday.
吉米 我需要电♥话♥的通话内容! 昨天就交代了的
He’s on the move. He’s on the move.
他在行动 他在行动
That’s not his phone, sir.
那不是他的电♥话♥ 长官
Say again?
再说一遍?
That’s not his phone, sir.
那不是他的电♥话♥ 长官
What do you mean that’s not his phone?
什么叫不是他的电♥话♥?
Where the hell did he get another phone?
那部电♥话♥是从哪来的?
Well, no, you just have to…
嗯 不 你只要…
Grab Team B, stand by.
逮捕队B组 准备行动
Grab Team B. We’re in position.
逮捕队B组 准备就绪
All right, there’s a man in a blue hooded sweatshirt.
那里有一个穿蓝色有帽T恤的人
He’s talking on a phone. Walk directly to him and stop.
他正在打电♥话♥ 走到他的身边 然后停下来
Jimmy, we need the call. I need that cell phone.
吉米 我们需要通话内容
Do not let him get out of sight.
别让他离开视线范围
All right, turn around.
好的 转过身来
T恤的家伙是谁?Okay, who’s the guy in the blue hood?
那个穿蓝色有帽
Is that his contact?
他的联♥系♥人吗?
All right, there’s a bus coming. It’ll be there in ten seconds.
有一辆公交车正在靠站 大概10秒钟后会到达
When it stops, I want you to walk directly to your left.
它一停下来 你就开始往左走
There’s an overpass. Go up the stairs. Stop at the newsstand.
那里有个天桥 到楼上的卖♥♥报小亭那里去
You’ll get further instructions.
你会在那里得到进一步指示
Okay. Okay.
好的 好的
Get ready to move.
准备行动
Watch that bus. Watch that bus.
盯着那辆公交 盯着那辆公交
What? All right, what’s going on?
发生什么事了?
Somebody tell me. We lost the feed. Grab Team B.
有谁能告诉我状况 我们失去了一切视频监控
B组 抓住他的联♥系♥人 跟紧罗斯Intercept the contact and stay with Ross.
逮捕队
Hey! Stop!
嘿!停下!
Mobile One. Target’s on the move.
这里是外勤1号♥ 目标已开始移♥动♥
Okay, he’s on the move. Do not lose Ross.
他开始移♥动♥了 别跟丢了
Blue hood! Down! Now!
蓝帽子!趴下!马上!
Go! Let’s go.
走 我们走
Oh, shit.
哦 该死的
What the hell was that?
这是怎么回事?
Sir, we’ve lost all communication with Mobile One.
长官 我们失去了与外勤1号♥的联♥系♥
To the right! Heading west. Let us know when you get a visual!
右边!往西 发现目标后通知我们
What was the last known position, please?
最后的所在位置是哪里?
On the walkway, heading towards the concourse, sir.
在通往中♥央♥广场的人行道上 长官
It’s a surveillance nightmare. It’s the busiest terminal in London.
这里是监控队的噩梦 伦敦最忙碌的车站
Give me all of CCTV’s eyes.
接入所有闭路监视系统
On it, sir.
正在处理中 长官
Sir, asset’s on scene.
长官 杀手已到现场
Who’s your source?
你的消息线人是谁?
What’s his name? What’s your source’s name?
他叫什么名字? 你的线人是谁?
Look, what’s going on? Why are these people after me?
听着 到底发生什么事了? 为什么有一群人在追捕我?
Because you found something.
因为你知道得太多了
You talked to someone inside Treadstone.
你与”绊脚石”行动的内部人士沟通过
Someone who was there at the beginning. Who is it?
一个从一开始就参与在其中的人 那个人是谁?
You know I can’t tell you that.
你知道我不能透露
You have no idea what you’re into here. These people will kill you, if they have to.
你不知道你惹了多大的祸 如果有必要 那些人是会杀人灭口的
Was it Blackbriar? Is that what this is?
是因为”黑石楠”计划吗?
What’s Blackbriar?
什么”黑石楠”计划?
Treadstone upgrade. My source told me it all started with you.
“绊脚石”计划的升级版 我的联♥系♥人说一切都是从你开始的
He said that you were square one, the dirty little secret.
他说你是这个肮脏秘密的第一人
He said he knows who you are.
他说他知道你是谁
All right, we have to move.
好吧 我们得走了
Answer your phone.
保持电♥话♥联♥系♥
Coming online. You got visual?
就要连上了 找到了?
Where the hell is he, people?
他到底在哪儿?
Do exactly as I say. I need you to move up to your right.
听我的指示 现在走向你的右方
First escalator on the right.
右手边第一个电扶梯
Tie your shoe. Tie your shoe right now. Tie your shoe.
马上系鞋带 系鞋带
Wait.
等着
Wait.
等着
I’m gonna walk by you. I want you to move along the far wall
我会从你身边走过 我要你靠着左手边的墙走
to your left in four, three, two, one.
4 3 2 1
Stand up.
起来
That’s it.
很好
Where the hell is he?
他在哪儿?
We cannot afford to lose this guy, people.
我们决不能让那家伙失踪
All right, that line you’re on is good. Stay on that line. Stay on that line.
很好 你现在的方向很好 保持那个方向前进
I’ve gotta go and pick up the kids. Can you go and get the shopping done?
我要去接孩子了 你买♥♥完东西了吗?
Oh, the bin man, I think he’s one of them.
天啊 那个大块头 我想他是他们的人
The garbage man? Negative.
那个收垃圾的?不是的
Oh, Jesus. Jesus! He’s reaching for something.
天啊 他在拿东西

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章光荣之路
下一篇文章谍影重重2
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!