布鲁诺 可以帮我 去厨房♥整理一下吗?
Bruno, can you come and help me finish sorting out in the kitchen?
那我还可以和他们一起玩 是吗? 那些小孩
I can still play with them, though? The children.
我想不行 布鲁诺
I don’t think so, Bruno. No.
就像你说的那样 他们有点奇怪 有点…
Like you say, they’re a bit strange. A bit?
他们和我们不一样
Well, they’re different.
别担心 亲爱的 会给你找一些新朋友
Don’t worry, my darling. We’ll find you some new friends…
但不是那些农场里的孩子
but they won’t be the ones from the farm.
拉尔夫 你保证的
Ralf, you promised.
-说那地方离这儿很远 -是这样
– You said it was miles away. – It is.
我怎么知道他能从卧室看到?
How was I to know he could see it from the bedroom window?
厨房♥有个那样的仆人
There was one of them in our kitchen.
-布鲁诺少爷 今天觉得怎么样? -无聊死了
– Master Bruno, how are you today? – Fed up.
一连两个礼拜您都是这句话
You said the same thing every day for two whole weeks.
-是真的 -您应该出去玩玩
– It’s true. – Well, you should be out playing.
-和谁玩? -我不知道 格蕾特尔?
– Playing with who? – I don’t know. Gretel?
-您可以自己找乐子 -我正在找呢
– Well, you can make your own fun. – That’s what I’m trying to do.
可以肯定的是
One thing’s for sure…
愁眉苦脸地坐在这儿是不会找到乐子的
sitting around being miserable won’t make things any happier.
-布鲁诺 你在干嘛? -探险!
– Bruno, what are you doing? – Exploring!
不! 後院不行 我告诉过你 不准去那里
No! No, not in the back. I told you, it’s out of bounds.
-到屋前去探险 -我已经去过了
– Explore at the front. – But I’ve explored it all.
-那找点别的事情做 -做什么?
– Well, find something else to do. – Like what?
你进来 会有事情做的
Come back in now, and we’ll think of something.
孩子们 今天你们都在干嘛?
So, children, what are you doing today?
-和昨天一样 -在干嘛?
– Same as yesterday. – And what was that?
-和前天一样 -你还去探险了
– Same as the day before. – Except you went exploring.
-我喜欢探险 -去哪儿探险了?
– I like exploring. – Where did you go?
我想去後花♥园♥看看 妈妈不让我去
I wanted to look in the back garden, but Mum wouldn’t let me.
後花♥园♥?
The back garden?
还好没有去
Well, God forbid.
我猜你该想念你的那些朋友了
I expect you’ll be missing those friends of yours.
我甚至想上课了
I even miss school.
真没想到你会这么说
Well, I never thought I’d hear you say that.
不管怎样 你不会想念太久了
Anyway, you won’t be missing it for long.
-真的? -我给你们俩安排了一个家教
– Really? – I’ve arranged a tutor for you both.
里兹先生每周会来两次
A Herr Liszt will be visiting twice a week.
那我们不用去上课了?
So we’re not going to school?
有人过来上课?
School’s coming here?
骑着辆旧自行车来 我猜
On an old bicycle, I gather.
你瞧这只鸟…
It’s a bird without the-
早上好 小鬼 早上感觉如何?
Good morning, little man. And how are you this morning?
-能请你帮个忙么? -可以
– Can I ask you a favor? – Well, you can ask.
有备用轮胎吗?
Are there any spare tires around?
比如那些卡车上拆下来的旧轮胎?
An old one from one of the trucks or something?
这里我见过唯一的一个备用胎
Well, the only spare tire I’ve seen around here…
属于麦柏格中尉
belongs to Lieutenant Meinberg.
-他在用吗? -是的 难分难舍呢
– Well, is he using it? – Yes, he’s very attached to it.
算了 他不懂 他才8岁
Stop it. He doesn’t understand. He’s only eight.
你才12岁 所以别装成熟
You’re only 12, so stop pretending you’re any older.
你要轮胎干嘛?
What do you want a tire for, anyway?
-我想做个秋千 -秋千?
– I want to make a swing. – A swing?
听起来很刺♥激♥
That does sound exciting.
你!
You!
过来
Here, now.
快!
Move!
带这个孩子去後院的外屋
Take this boy to the outhouse in the back garden.
那里有些轮胎 让他挑一个
There are some tires in there. He will select one.
他说拿到哪里你就拿到哪里 明白么?
You will carry it where he asks. Do you understand?
好了 小鬼 愣着干什么?
Well, little man, what are you waiting for?
这个怎么样?
How about this one?
我妈妈呢?
Where’s my mum?
她出去了
She’s out.
-什么时候回来? -快了 我想
– When is she back? – Soon, I expect.
你别担心
But don’t worry.
-流血太多我会死掉的 -不 不会的
– But I might bleed to death. – No, you won’t.
-我该去医院吗? -不 只是小伤口
– Will I need to go to hospital? – No. It’s only a small cut.
坚强点 没那么疼吧
Come on. It’s not that bad.
好了 好些了吧
There, all better.
-你叫什么? -帕维尔
– What’s your name? – Pavel.
你得安静地坐几分钟
Now, you better sit still for a few minutes
先别到处走动了
before you start walking around on that again.
你会告诉我妈妈发生了什么吗?
Will you tell my mum what happened?
我想她自己看得出来
I think she’s going to see it for herself.
她可能会带我去看医生
She’ll probably want to take me to a doctor.
我想不会
I don’t think so.
-也许情况很糟糕 -不会的
– It could be worse than it looks. – It isn’t.
你怎么知道? 你又不是医生
How would you know? You’re not a doctor.
-不 我是 -你不是
– Yes, I am. – No, you’re not.
你是削土豆的
You peel potatoes.
我曾经做过实习医生
I practiced as a doctor.
在我…
Before l-
在我来这儿之前
Before I came here.
那你当时技术肯定不怎么样 还要实习
You couldn’t have been much good then, if you had to practice.
那么 你长大了想干什么?
Now, what are you going to be when you grow up?
我知道 做探险家
I know. An explorer.
你怎么知道?
How do you know that?
农场里漂亮吗?
Is it nice on the farm?
布鲁诺 布鲁诺 你怎么了?
Bruno. Bruno, what happened to you?
我做了个秋千 掉下来弄伤了膝盖
I made a swing, but I fell off it and cut my knee.
是帕维尔带我进屋 还给我包紮
But Pavel here, he carried me in and put a bandage on it.
-到你房♥间去 -可帕维尔说…
– Go to your room. – But Pavel says l?
别顶嘴 去自己房♥间
Don’t argue. Go to your room.
谢谢
Thank you.
这不公平 你这里的视野真好
It’s not fair, you having this view.
我不会跟你换
Well, I’m not swapping.
我想上课的来了
I think school’s here.
不 我是指再近一些的历史
No, I mean more recent history.
-你们对时事新闻感兴趣吗? -是的 很感兴趣
– Are you interested in current affairs? – Yes, very.
那么 你们一定了解
So, you’ll be aware of the situation…
我们伟大的国家现在的形势
in which our great nation presently finds itself.
是的 我尽量多读报纸 我爸爸的一名手下
Yes. I read newspapers whenever I can and one of Father’s men…
也会随时告诉我当下的事态
keeps me up to date on everything that’s happening.
很好 那你 布鲁诺 最近读过报纸么?
Good. And you, Bruno. Have you been reading newspapers?
-最近读过什么? -书
– Have you been reading anything? – Books.
很好 什么样的书?
Good. What sort of books?
探险书
Adventure books, mainly.
你知道的 身穿闪亮盔甲的骑士 来到荒蛮之地探险
You know, knights in shining armor, exploring strange lands and stuff…
而傻傻的公主总是给他添麻烦
and silly princesses always getting in the way.
所以我才来这里教你们
Well, this is why I’m here to help.
你多大了 布鲁诺? 8岁?
You’re how old now, Bruno? Eight?
是时候脱离那些小说了
Time to get your head out of those fiction books…
要学些真实的东西
and start learning about fact.
是时候把注意力转向真实的世界
Time, I think, to turn your mind to the real world…
我想这本书会是很好的开端
and I believe this would be the perfect start.
《德国年鉴 第三卷 1924-1937》
受死 受死!
Die, die!
受死 受死
Die, die.
你好
Hello.
我在探险
I’m exploring.
-你们在干什么? -我们… 我们在造新房♥子
– What are you doing? – We’re- We’re building a new hut.
那里有你很多朋友吧?
Have you got lots of friends over there?
有几个 但我们经常打架
A few. But we fight a lot.
所以我才到这个角落来 可以一个人呆着
That’s why I like being out here. I can be on my own.
我叫布鲁诺 -希姆尔
– I’m Bruno. – Shmuel.
-什么? -我叫希姆尔
– Sorry? – I’m Shmuel.
这是你的名字? 从没听说有人叫这样的名字
That’s your name? Never heard of anyone called that before.
我也没听说有人叫布鲁诺的
I’ve never heard of anyone called Bruno.
可是希姆尔 没人叫希姆尔的
But Shmuel. No one’s called Shmuel.
我住在那边的房♥子里
I live in the house, back there.
-你带了吃的吗? -没有
– Have you got any food on you? – No.
你很饿吗?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!