Are you hungry?
你几岁?
How old are you?
-8岁 -我也是!
– Eight. – Me, too!
这不公平 我一个人在家里无所事事
It’s not fair, me being stuck over here on my own…
而你却在这边整天都和朋友玩
while you’re over there, playing with friends all day.
-玩? -那个号♥码
– Playing? – Well, that number.
-不是游戏里玩的吗? -只是个号♥码
– Isn’t it a part of a game or something? – It’s just my number.
每个人都有不一样的号♥码
Everyone gets given a different number.
是这样 然後呢?
Right. Then what happens?
-我得回去了! -真的吗?
– I have to go back now! – Really?
是的
Yeah.
很高兴见到你 希姆尔
It was nice to meet you, Shmuel.
你也是 布鲁诺
And you, Bruno.
再见
Bye.
妈妈 我找不到足球了
Mum, I can’t find my football.
可能在你房♥间某个柜橱里 亲爱的
Well, it’ll be in one of your cupboards, sweet.
不在 我找过了
It isn’t. I’ve looked.
我能要一块巧克力吗?
Can I have a piece of chocolate?
一块 好的
A piece. Yes.
布鲁诺?
Bruno?
-去地下室找过了吗? -地下室?
– Have you looked in the cellar? – The cellar?
你的足球
For your football.
见鬼
Damn.
格蕾特尔 我看到你所有的…
Gretel, I’ve just seen all your…
我所有的什么?
All my what?
你所有玩偶 在地下室
All your dolls, down in the cellar.
玩偶是给小女孩的
Dolls are for little girls.
现在不是玩那些蠢玩具的时候
It’s not right to be playing with silly toys…
正有人在为我们的祖国牺牲生命
while people are away risking their lives for the Fatherland.
-“人♥民♥的明云即我的明云'” -命运
– “My people’s density is my density.” – Destiny.
“他们的挣扎与悲伤 快乐与痛苦 我都感同身受”
“Its struggles and its sorrows, its joys and its miseries are mine.
“我必须为祖国的复兴而努力”
I must work and create for the resurrection of my Fatherland.
“人♥民♥的历史是伟大而辉煌的”
The history of my people is great and glorious.”
到12点了
And it’s 12:00.
-你说什么? -我们不是该结束了吗?
– I’m sorry? – Isn’t that when we finish?
课程何时结束由老师决定 布鲁诺
The termination of the lesson is for the tutor to decide, Bruno…
而不是学生 请你继续
not the pupil. Now, will you please continue?
布鲁诺 你在这儿
Bruno, there you are.
我要去镇上一个小时 要一起去吗?
I’m just going into town for an hour. Do you want to come?
坐在上面要小心
You be careful on that thing.
谢谢
Thank you.
能问你些事吗?
Can I ask you something?
你们为什么整天都穿着条纹睡衣?
Why do you people wear pajamas all day?
-这不是条纹睡衣 -呃 你自己看嘛
– They’re not pajamas. – Well, those.
我们不得不♥穿♥ 他们把我们的衣服收走了
We have to. They took all our other clothes away.
-谁干的? -那些士兵
– Who did? – The soldiers.
士兵? 为什么?
The soldiers? Why?
我不喜欢士兵 你呢?
I don’t like soldiers. Do you?
非常喜欢 我爸爸就是一名士兵
I do, quite. My dad’s a soldier…
但不是无缘无故收走别人衣服的士兵
but not the sort that takes people’s clothes away for no reason.
那是什么样的士兵?
What sort, then?
嗯… 他是那种重要的士兵
Well, he’s the important sort.
他的工作是让大家的生活更美好
He’s in charge of making everything better for everyone.
-你♥爸♥爸是个农民? -不 是个钟表匠
– So is your dad a farmer? – No, he’s a watchmaker.
以前是 现在他基本上都在补靴子
Or was. Most of the time now, he just mends boots.
我觉得很滑稽 大人们不能下决心去做
It’s funny how grown-ups can’t make their minds up…
他们想做的事 就像帕维尔
about what they want to do. It’s like Pavel.
你认识他么? 他也住在那边
Do you know him? Lives over there.
他以前是个医生 结果却来削土豆
He used to be a doctor, but gave it all up to peel potatoes.
能再问你个问题吗?
Can I ask you another question?
那些烟囱里烧的是什么?
What do you burn in those chimneys?
前些天我看到有人进去了 是烧乾草吗?
I saw them going the other day. Is it just lots of hay and stuff?
我不知道 我们不能到那儿去
I don’t know. We’re not allowed over there.
妈妈说烧的是些旧衣服
Mama says it’s old clothes.
不管是什么 气味很难闻
Well, whatever it is, it smells horrid.
还以为你会带巧克力来
I wish you’d remembered the chocolate.
是啊 对不起
Yes, I’m sorry.
有了! 也许什么时候你可以来和我们吃晚饭
I know! Perhaps you can come and have supper with us sometime.
我不能 不是吗? 有这个
I can’t, can I? Because of this.
这是为了不让那些动物出来 不是吗?
But that’s to stop the animals getting out, isn’t it?
动物? 不 是为了防止人逃跑
Animals? No, it’s to stop people getting out.
你们不能出来?
Are you not allowed out?
-为什么? 你们做错了什么事吗? -我是犹太人
– Why? What have you done? – I’m a Jew.
我想我得走了
I think I should go now.
-明天你会来么? -我尽量
– Will you be here tomorrow? – I’ll try.
-再见! -再见
– Good-bye, then! – Bye.
小礼物 亲爱的
Little present, sweetheart.
谢谢 妈妈
Thank you, Mummy.
-看到布鲁诺了吗? -在玩秋千吧
– Have you seen Bruno? – Outside on his swing, I think.
是的 星期四没问题 我会派车来接你们
Yes, Thursday’s perfect. I’ll have a car come to collect you both.
爷爷和奶奶要来么?
Are Grandma and Grandpa coming?
嘿 前些天你闻到难闻的气味了吗?
Hey, did you smell that horrible smell the other day?
-从那些烟囱冒出来的 -什么样的病?
– Coming from the chimneys. – What sort of ill?
就是我从秋千摔下来的那天
The day I fell off the swing.
-你闻到了吗 妈妈? -爸爸
– Did you smell it, Mum? – Father.
妈妈
Mum.
让我跟她说话
Let me speak to her.
是的 我听到她讲话了
Yes, she is. I can hear her.
好的 期待早日见到您 再见
Yes. We look forward to it. Good-bye.
-奶奶不能来了吗? -不能
– Is Grandma not coming? – No.
她病得不轻 但爷爷会来
She’s poorly, apparently, but Grandpa’s coming.
-你闻到了吗 爸爸? -什么?
– Did you smell it, Dad? – What?
从烟囱里冒出来的臭气 在烧什么?
That horrid smell from the chimneys. What is it?
我想是在烧些垃圾吧
I think they just burn rubbish there sometimes.
-瞧 -什么?
– Look. – What?
-嘿! -格蕾特尔
– Hey! – Gretel.
嘿 这不公平!
Hey, that’s not fair!
-格蕾特尔 -干嘛?
– Gretel. – What?
只是游戏
It’s only a game.
拉尔夫 你介绍来的那个家教
Ralf, this tutor you brought in…
他教过格蕾特尔和布鲁诺这么小的孩子吗?
does he usually teach children as young as Gretel and Bruno?
我想是的 怎么了?
I believe so. Why?
知道他在教些什么吗?
Well, do we know what he’s teaching them?
格蕾特尔好像变得很…
Gretel seems to have become so-
眼下所有的孩子都学这些东西
They’re being taught what all children are being taught at the moment.
他们可不能落後
They mustn’t get left behind.
来吧
Come on.
去睡觉
Let’s get to bed.
“犹太人诋毁我们 煽动我们的敌人
“The Jew slandered us and incited our enemies.
“犹太人试图通过书籍使我们堕落
The Jew corrupted us through bad books.
“嘲笑我们的文学和音乐
He mocked our literature and our music.
“无论何处 他们的影响都是毁灭性的
Everywhere, his influence was destructive…
“为的就是使我们的国家崩溃
the eventual result of which was our nation’s collapse…
-“然後…” -好的 布鲁诺
– and then? – Yes, Bruno?
我不明白
I don’t understand.
这一个人就造成了一个国家的崩溃?
A nation’s collapse is all down to this one man?
犹太人指的是整个犹太民族
The Jew here means the entire Jewish race.
如果只是一个人
If it had been just one man…
我肯定他会吃不了兜着走的
I’m sure something would’ve been done about him.
但肯定有好的犹太人 不是吗?
There is such a thing as a nice Jew, though, isn’t there?
我觉得 布鲁诺 如果你找到了一个犹太人是好人
I think, Bruno, if you ever found a nice Jew…
那你就是这世界上最伟大的探险家
you would be the best explorer in the world.
继续 格蕾特尔
Continue, Gretel.
“犹太人的目的是统治全人类
“The aim of the Jew is to become the ruler of humanity.
“犹太人无法创造 只会破坏
The Jew is not creative, but destructive.
“他们是我们文化的敌人
He is the enemy of culture.
“成千上万的德国人因他们而贫困
Thousands of Germans have been made poor by the Jew.”
布鲁诺少爷
Master Bruno.
您在干什么? 您刚吃过午饭 不是吗?
What are you doing? You’ve just had your lunch, haven’t you?
我去散散步 到时候可能会饿
I was going for a walk, and I thought I might get peckish.
可别把书包弄脏了 拿过来

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!