We’re meant to be enemies. Did you know that?
想吃吗?
Do you want some?
-你♥爸♥爸是什么样的人? -他是什么样的人?
– What’s your dad like? – What’s he like?
他是好人吗?
Is he a good man?
你就没想过他不是?
You’ve never thought he wasn’t?
你为他自豪?
And you’re proud of him?
你不为你父亲自豪么?
Aren’t you proud of yours?
营地里很可怕么?
Is it really horrible in the camp?
居然敢和屋子里的人讲话
How dare you talk to people in the house.
好大的胆子!
How dare you!
你在吃东西?
Are you eating?
你偷吃的了?
Have you been stealing food?
-回答我! -不 长官 他给我的
– Answer me! – No, sir. He gave it to me.
他是我朋友
He’s my friend.
什么?
What?
小鬼
Little man…
你认识这个犹太人?
do you know this Jew?
你认识这个犹太人?
Do you know this Jew?
不 我刚进来 他已经在吃了
No, I just walked in, and he was helping himself.
以前我从没见过他
I’ve never seen him before in my life.
你 把杯子都擦乾净
You, finish cleaning the glasses.
我回来的时候 和你谈谈
When I come back, we’ll have a little chat…
偷东西的老鼠会有什么下场 走吧
about what happens to rats who steal. Come away.
新来的人会很高兴地发现营地生活
New arrivals here are happy to discover that life in the camp…
并非整日的工作
is not all work.
也有很多闲暇时刻
And that there’s ample opportunity for leisure also.
在铁器店或鞋厂结束一天的工作後
At the end of their day at the ironmongery…
工人们可以随意享受
or the build or boot factory, the workers can enjoy…
营地提供的各种娱乐活动
the many forms of pastime that the camp has to offer.
团队运动很受欢迎
Organized sport is very popular.
不踢球的人 就算观战也很开心
Those that don’t play certainly enjoy watching.
结束一天的工作後
At the end of the working day…
营地中♥央♥的小餐馆就是
the centrally located caf? is the ideal place…
和朋友 家人共享 丰盛晚餐的最佳场所
for friends and families to join together for a hearty and nutritious meal.
孩子们非常喜欢 那里的糕点
The children, in particular, enjoy the pastries and cakes on offer.
晚间时间经常有音乐会举办
In the evenings, the occasional music concerts…
来访的管弦乐队 或者来自营地的
either by visiting orchestras or, indeed, by talented musicians…
天才音乐家 都是这里的表演者
from within the camp itself, are always well attended.
其他的娱乐活动包括在图书馆阅读
Other recreations include reading in the library…
学习制陶 烹调 美术及园艺等 都是老少皆宜的
pottery, cookery, art and horticulture for adult and child alike.
无论何种活动 营地都应有尽有
Almost any activity one could wish for is available within the camp.
精彩
Splendid.
-好 太棒了 -谢谢
– Bravo. Excellent. – Thank you.
再见了 小鬼
Good-bye, little man.
希姆尔! 希姆尔!
Shmuel! Shmuel!
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我看了一部营地的电影
I saw a film about the camp…
里面看上去很棒
and it looked so nice.
我不知道我为什么会那么做
I don’t know why I did it.
格蕾特尔和其他人都在说犹太人怎么怎么的
Gretel and everyone were saying all these things…
那个士兵又挺吓人的
and that soldier’s so scary.
我来这儿好几天了 可你一直都没来
Been coming here for days, but you were never here.
我还以为我们做不成朋友了
I thought maybe we weren’t friends anymore.
希姆尔 我对那天的事感到很抱歉
Shmuel, I’m really sorry for what I did.
我们还是朋友 对吗?
We are still friends, aren’t we?
科特这些天上哪儿去了? 我很久没看到他了
Where’s Kurt these days? I haven’t seen him for ages.
-科特是谁? -科特勒中尉
– Who’s Kurt? – Lieutenant Kotler.
他被派到前线去了
He’s been moved to the front.
他年轻又有激♥情♥
It was felt that his youth and enthusiasm…
在那里会发挥得更好
would be put to better use there.
司令官先生 电♥话♥
Herr Kommandant, telephone.
事实上 格蕾特尔 他被派到那儿
I n actual fact, Gretel, he was sent there…
是因为没能向当局上报
because he failed to inform the authorities…
自己父亲对党的不忠
of his father’s lack of loyalty to the Party.
我加一句 这是他的职责
Which was his duty, I might add.
-是他运气不好 -运气不好?
– Which was his bad luck. – Bad luck?
运气不好在是他的父亲不忠 而不是她母亲
Well, bad luck that it was his father who was disloyal, and not his mother.
母亲当然不用上报了
One presumably doesn’t have to report one’s mother.
-什么? -帕维尔什么时候回来?
– What? – When will Pavel be back?
-妈妈? -不可能 傻瓜
– Mum? – Never, stupid.
是父亲 他们遭到炸♥弹♥袭击
It’s Father. They’ve been bombed.
奶奶死了
Grandmother’s dead.
“你为我们以及所有沉睡其中的人们”
“…the victory which You have obtained for us…
“所带来的胜利”
and for all who sleep in Him…
“让我们这些仍旧活着的人们”
keep us who are still in the body in everlasting fellowship…
“同所有在地上守候着你”
with all that wait for Thee on earth…
“和在天堂陪伴你左右的人们 友谊长存”
and with all that are around Thee in heaven…
“同那个代表着复苏与生命的人一起”
in union with Him who is the resurrection…
“他点燃你的生命支配你的圣灵”
and the life, who liveth and reigneth with Thee and the Holy Ghost…
“愿上帝让你永远安息 阿门”
ever one God, world without end. Amen.”
他不能把这东西放上去 她不会想要的
He can’t have that on there. She wouldn’t have wanted it.
他想
He does.
“全能的上帝…”
“Almighty God, who by the death of…”
你参加过葬礼吗?
Have you ever been to a funeral?
我爷爷和奶奶到这儿不久就死了
My grandma and grandpa both died just after we got here…
不过没有什么葬礼
but there weren’t any funerals.
这边的这个走到那儿
That one there to there.
他们同时死的?
They both died at the same time?
什么原因?
What of?
我不知道
I don’t know.
爸爸说可能是在来这里的路上得了什么病
Papa said they must have caught something on the way here.
一到这里就马上送医院了
They had to go to a hospital as soon as we arrived.
後来就没见过他们
We didn’t see them again.
下棋很好玩
This is fun.
但愿我们能玩点更刺♥激♥的
Wish we could do something a bit more exciting, though.
-那边的那个走到这里 -这个?
– That one there to there. – This one?
-这个? -不是 那个
– This one? – No, that one.
-这个走到这里? -不是 那里!
– This one to here? – No, there!
-到这里? -不是
– To here? – No.
-这里? -不是
– Here? – No.
-我不想让你再走了 -是啊 我也不想
– I don’t want you to go away again. – No. Neither do I.
你不能这么做
You can’t behave like this!
-你倒来指责我的做法了? -不能再这样了!
– You’re questioning my behavior? – It can’t continue!
我知道 我受不了了 拉尔夫
I know. I can’t stand this anymore, Ralf.
我不能再呆在这儿 成为其中的一部分
I can’t stay here and be a part of this.
你觉得别人就不会有质疑吗?
Don’t you think there will be questions?
-质疑? -别人就会说
– Questions? – Well, now, what does it say…
连家里的事都管不好 这人的工作能力又会怎样?
about my ability to carry out my work if I cannot control my own family?
-工作? 这也算工作? -振作一点 女人
– Work? Is that what you call it? – Pull yourself together, woman.
好了 你无视好了 无视吧
Right. Just ignore it. Ignore it.
要无视我丈夫是个怪物的事实!
Ignore the fact that the man I married is a monster!
你自己母亲也不会爱你的
Even your own mother couldn’t love you.
在这里生活快乐吗?
Are you happy here?
是的 很快乐
Yes. Very.
你呢 格蕾特尔?
And you, Gretel?
我以前挺开心的 但我想家 想我那些朋友
Well, I was, but I do miss home. I miss my friends.
是啊 我就知道 还有你
Yes, I’m sure. And you, too,
布鲁诺 肯定也想念朋友了
Bruno. You must miss those friends of yours.
不 不再想念了 真的
No. Not anymore, really.
我想真正的问题是 如果有机会
I suppose the real question is, if the opportunity arose…
你们愿意到别的地方去生活吗?
would you prefer to live somewhere else?
-回家? -不 不是柏林 那里还不行
– Back home? – No. Not Berlin. Not yet.
一个安全的地方 比如海德尔堡你们洛蒂阿姨那里
Somewhere safe, say Aunt Lottie’s in Heidelberg, for example.
我们全都走? 您也去?
All of us? You as well?
不 目前恐怕还不行
No. That won’t be possible just yet, I’m afraid.
我必须留在这儿完成我的工作
I must stay and complete my work here.
听着 眼下你们母亲觉得…
See, at the moment, your mother is finding it-
现在你们应该到别的地方去生活
She just feels right now you need to spend some time elsewhere.
你们愿意吗?
Would you like that?
布鲁诺 人生当中恐怕很多时候 都会身不由己
I’m afraid, Bruno, in life, we often have to do things we don’t want to do.
重要的是你母亲觉得

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!