My dear count, allow me to introduce to you my husband,
亲爱的伯爵 请允许我介绍我丈夫
Monsieur Villefort, Chief Prosecutor.
维尔福先生 检察官
Very kind of you to think of us.
能想到我们你真好
Oh, I am the one honored with your presence.
你们能出席我很荣幸
Now, please, enjoy yourselves tonight.
今晚玩得高兴
What do we know about him?
我们了解他多少
Not enough.
不多
Where are they? Are you sure you invited them?
他们在哪里 你确信你请了他们
Yes, Your Grace.
是 阁下
But I just learned that Count Mondego has retired for the evening.
但我刚刚知道蒙台哥伯爵已经走了
He has a morning appointment he cannot miss.
他有个早约会不能错过
You’re up early, my dear.
起这么早 亲爱的
Is the Viscount Tourville dead?
徒威尔子爵死了吗
Unless his heart is situated somewhere other than the left side of his chest,
除非他的心脏不在左心房♥
I suspect he is.
我想他会死
God grant him peace.
上帝保佑他平安无事
He did no more than defend his family’s honor.
他只不过在维护他家族的尊严
Much good it did him.
我对他很仁慈了
His wife and I were happy in our passion. You were happy in your ignorance.
他的妻子和我都会高兴 你也会为你的无知感到高兴
Now comes the viscount’s valiant defense of his honor,
现在子爵维护了他家族的尊严
and you are pained.
你痛苦了
She is ruined, and he is dead. Don’t flatter yourself.
她破产了 他死了 不要高估了自己
I was neither happy nor ignorant,
我即不高兴也不无知
ving known about the last three women before Madame Tourville.
认识徒威尔太太之前 我才认识三个女人
I’m sorry you are humiliated.
我为你的羞辱感到难过
The combination of Paris and me is hardly a recipe for fidelity.
我和巴黎的融合就是个错误
And since my attempts at discretion have evidently failed,
我试图找我错在哪里
there seems little point in keeping up pretenses.
看起来像在给自己找藉口
It’s actually quite… liberating.
事實上真的是…自♥由♥了
Wouldn’t you say?
难道还要说
His finances?
他的未婚妻
He’s losing money at the other casinos.
他赌博输了很多钱
They’re not even cheating him.
他们甚至不用欺骗他
Have you looked into his shipping?
调查过他的海运吗
He got a bank loan for his own boat several years ago.
七年前为了他的船只向银行贷款
Doesn’t use Danglars. Make sure we own that bank by tomorrow.
没有用腾格拉尔的钱 我们欠银行的钱明天就到期了
Tell the other shipping companies to stay away from Mondego.
告诉其他的船运公♥司♥ 不要支援蒙台哥
I want to give him no choice but to crawl back to Danglars.
我要让他走投无路 爬着去求腾格拉尔
Now, tell the dealers… take it all.
现在去告诉船商
Do try to understand.
很想知道
I have a very large consignment of cotton ready to be sent,
我有一大批棉花就要运出
and I shall make my payment on the ship as soon as it is delivered.
我会尽快用它支付船费
So obviously I need the vessel in order to deliver it.
显然 我需要船装运
Unfortunately, the bank can offer no further extensions, Count Mondego.
很不幸 银行不能提供 更多的贷款 蒙台哥伯爵
I suggest you find alternate means of shipping.
我建议你寻找其他的办法
Well, well. To what do I owe the honor, Count Mondego?
很荣幸 蒙台哥伯爵
Can’t imagine why you’ve been avoiding me after all these years.
真无法想像你这些年总躲着我
I’m prepared to overlook your faults…
我不想责怪你犯的错误…
and perhaps resume our dealings.
也许我们可以再次合作
Business not going so well these days?
最近生意不好吗
Zatarra?
扎特尔
Jacopo.
雅格布
Did you fall off the bed?
你掉下了床吗
After 13 years of sleeping on a stone slab, I can’t.
睡了十三年的石板 不习惯睡床
Mi Maria. Does that hurt?
玛丽亚 那伤
Did you come here for a reason?
有事吗
Mondego has a son.
蒙台哥有个儿子
Albert wishes to talk with us. Not now!
想跟我们谈谈 现在没空
Tell him I’m trying to protect his inheritance.
告诉他我会给他留下遗产
Are you afraid he’s going to squander his as you have yours?
你担心他会像你一样把它挥霍掉吗
I don’t recall hearing your complaints when I elevated you from a fishmonger’s daughter.
当我把你从一个鱼贩的女儿提高身价后
Please
拜託
I must finish this, then I shall be going out.
我必须忙完事 然后出去
May I remind you, my love, that in Paris there are mistresses aplenty,
我要提醒你 亲爱的 巴黎也许有很多情妇
but you have only one son.
但你只有一个儿子
Come in, Albert.
进来 阿尔贝
For God’s sake, be brief. I will, Father.
看在上帝的份上 简单点 我会的 父亲
Several of my friends are going to Rome for two weeks during Carnival.
我的几个朋友 要去罗马过两个星期的狂欢节
I would like to accompany them. Rome?
我想跟他们一起去 罗马
And no chaperons? You’re only 15. Almost 16.
不要带女伴 你才十五岁 快十六了
Make it my birthday present, Father, please.
父亲 请在我的生日上宣布好吗
I won’t get into trouble. No.
我不想惹麻烦 不
Of course he can go. I could do with some peace and quiet around here.
当然他可以去 现在我需要安静
Rome!
罗马
Albert! Albert!
阿尔贝!阿尔贝!
Over here! Over here! Over here!
这里 这里 这里
Milady?
小姐
Can’t hide forever.
无法藏一辈子的
Milady?
小姐
Who are you, and why are you doing this?
你们是什么人 想干什么
We are bad men, and for the money. My money is in my waistcoat.
我们是坏人 为了钱 钱在我的马甲里
Not anymore. Besides, it’s not your money we’re interested in.
不是很多 还有 我们对别人的钱不感兴趣
You are the only son of Count Mondego, are you not?
你是蒙台哥伯爵唯一的儿子 是吗
Ransom? Send your note and be damned.
赎金 寄封信就够了
I wish it were that easy, but a note won’t reach your father for two weeks,
我也想这么简单 但两星期你♥爸♥爸才能收到信
and then there’s the endless debates about whether we killed you already.
那时不知我们 是不是已经把你杀了
No, a note just doesn’t have the impact. Perhaps if we send him your ring.
信没用 或许我们 要把你的戒指送给他
Yes. My ring bears the Mondego crest.
是 我的戒指有蒙台哥的标志
hile still attached to your finger?
还连着你的手指吗
Listen to me, vermin.
听我说 强盗
I am Albert, son of Fernand, Count Mondego,
我叫阿尔贝 是蒙台哥伯爵的儿子
and you have had your last laugh at my expense.
你们休想拿一分钱
Do your worst. If you insist. Peppone, the knife.
使出你们的绝招吧 如果你坚持 拿刀来
Cut this boy’s ropes,
割断孩子的绳子
or I will be forced to start cutting your miserable corpses.
否则不要逼我砍你们
Now!
现在!
Follow me, young man. You see the surface? Wait for me there.
跟我来 年轻人 你看見外面了 在那等我
I don’t know how to thank you. Go. We’ll talk later.
我不知道怎么感谢你 走吧 待会儿再谈
Well done, gentlemen.
干得好 各位
Many thanks, Your Grace.
非常感谢 阁下
Albert.
阿尔贝
Are you all right?
你没事吧
Sir, I owe you my life.
阁下 我欠你一条命
You’ve had quite an ordeal.
你很勇敢
You’re an extraordinary young man.
你是个非凡的年轻人
I insist, you must come to my estate for breakfast tomorrow.
我坚持 明天你一定要到我家来吃早饭
Agreed?
好吗
Agreed.

May I ask who you are, sir?
我可以知道你是谁吗 阁下
For the present, your friend. Tomorrow, your host.
今天是你的朋友 明天是你的主人
For the short time formality stands between us,
短时间我们就建立了友谊
the Count of Monte Cristo.
基♥督♥山伯爵
He’s out in the waiting room.
他在外面的侯客室
He showed courage in the tunnels.
在地道他表现的很有勇气
He’s a means to an end.
他是达到目的的工具
Yes, Your Grace.
是 阁下
Young man.
年轻人
Albert, come in. Come, come.
阿尔贝 进来 来 来
Come on.
过来
You’ve had quite a night. Yes.
昨晚还好吧 是的
What an adventure.
一次冒险
Everything’s an adventure when you’re young.
当你年轻时 凡事都在冒险
ne thing puzzles me, sir.
有件事我不明白 阁下
How did you come to know of my kidnapping?
你怎么知道我被绑♥架♥了
I have many connections,
我有很多耳目
some of which are less than reputable.
有一些是很有名的
I pay well to be informed of anything of note in any city in which I stay.
我花了很多钱打听 我所在城市发生的任何事
And the kidnapping of a count’s son is of note.
伯爵儿子的绑♥架♥当然就知道了
But why risk your life rescuing me?
但为什么冒着生命危险救我
The son of a fellow noble.
你是朋友的儿子

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!