It was the least I could do.
小事罢了
Judging by your character, I’m sure you would have done the same.
以你的性格 你也会这么做的
Your father will be proud of you.
你父亲会以你为荣的
You must come to Paris and meet my parents so they may thank you in person.
你一定要到巴黎见我的父母 以便他们能亲自感谢你
Unfortunately, I cannot. Business, you see.
很遗憾 我不能去 你知道 我还有生意
Please, it is a matter of honor.
拜托 你去是我的荣幸
Jacopo? Yes, Your Grace?
雅格布 在 阁下
The Spada matter… where do we stand?
斯帕达之事…我们的货在哪里
Even now, the gold… The shipment?
现在 金子… 货船
Oh, I-I’m sorry, Your Grace. The shipment is in transit,
抱歉 阁下 货船正在运输中
uh, bound for Marseilles.
正开往马赛
And it arrives? Not for another three weeks, Your Grace.
到了吗 还要三个星期阁下
Three weeks? That’s more than enough time to visit in Paris.
三星期 有足够的时间参观巴黎
Very well. Excellent.
好吧 太好了
And you’ll be there just in time. In time for?
你会及时到那里吗 为什么要及时
Happy birthday. Thanks.
生日快乐 谢谢
The Count of Monte Cristo.
基♥督♥山伯爵
Count!
伯爵
Albert. Your Grace. Father!
阿尔贝 阁下 父亲
May I present the Count of Monte Cristo.
让我介绍基♥督♥山伯爵
My pleasure. The pleasure is mine, Count Mondego.
很荣幸 是我的荣幸蒙台哥伯爵
I’ve been looking forward to this moment for some time.
我期待这一刻很久了
You do me much honor, when it is I who are indebted to you…
您太客气了 我非常感谢你…
for the rescue of my son.
救了我的儿子
May I present the Countess Mondego.
请允许我介绍蒙台哥伯爵夫人
Mercedes.
美塞迪丝
Countess.
伯爵夫人
You would have to be a mother to truly appreciate the service…
你一定很善良…
you’ve done for my son and me.
你为我和我儿子做的一切
Monsieur, I shall never forget you.
先生 我永远不会忘记你的
Please, madame,
夫人 请不要
it was nothing.
不足挂齿
I am sure that within a month, you will not even remember my name.
我敢说一个月之后 你会忘了我的名字
May I steal your wife?
我可以请你的妻子吗
I’m sorry? For the waltz.
对不起 跳华尔兹
Of course.
当然可以
Isn’t he wonderful, Father?
他很了不起 父亲
What’s the matter? Uh, nothing.
有事吗 没有
You just remind me of someone from long ago,
你让我想起了很久以前的一个人
someone who was very dear to me.
他对我很重要
I’m flattered. What happened to him?
我很荣幸 他发生了什么事
He died.
他死了
But I’m not that man.
但我不是他
Monsieur and Madame Villefort.
维尔福先生和夫人
What are they doing here?
他们来这干什么
Prosecutor Villefort.
检察官维尔福
What are you doing here? Oh, Madame Villefort, monsieur.
你来这里干什么 维尔福夫人 维尔福先生
I’m so glad you could come to see me while I’m still in town.
很高兴你们来看我
We were delightfully surprised to get your note. Thank you.
收到你的请帖我们很惊喜 谢谢
Would you be so kind as to excuse your husband and I for a moment?
我可以占用你丈夫的一点时间吗
I’m told you are an expert in the interpretation of the law.
在法律方面你是个行家
I have a certain matter that perhaps you could help me with.
有件事 也许你能帮我
Excuse me.
对不起
Fernand. Fernand! The toast!
费尔南多 费尔南多!祝词!
Not right now. I have state business to attend to.
现在不行 我有生意要忙
Our guests expect it. Albert expects it.
客人都等着 阿尔贝也等着
You give it, my dear. I’m sure it’ll be splendid.
你讲吧 亲爱的一定会很精彩
You are his father!
你是他的父亲
It is the least you can do. You know how he admires you.
你也行 知道他有多么崇拜你
Then he will forgive my absence.
他会原谅我的缺席
But…
但…
I thought we agreed not to meet socially.
我认为我们不应该在公共场合见面
How could I pass up the Count of Monte Cristo?
我怎么能拒绝基♥督♥山伯爵呢
Quite.
的确
What do you know of him? He’s foreign,
他怎么样 他是外地人
rich.
很有钱
I hear he aided your son.
我听说他救了你儿子
Why does he seek your counsel? Why should I tell you?
为什么他向你咨♥询♥ 为什么要告诉你
When my son returned from Rome,
我儿子从罗马回来时
he mentioned he’d heard Monte Cristo saying he was expecting a shipment.
他提到他听见基♥督♥山说他在等货船
He also heard the words “Gold”…
他也听到了一个 “金” 字…
and “Spada.”
和 “斯帕克”
You don’t believe…
你不相信…
Monte Cristo has found the treasure of Spada.
基♥督♥山找到了斯帕达财宝
Not an hour ago, he asked me to help him avoid troublesome inspections…
刚才 他叫我帮他避开检查的麻烦…
on a shipment coming from Marseilles.
开往马赛的一艘货船
I could have him arrested.
我可以把他逮捕
Don’t do that. Let’s just relieve him of it.
不要那样做 我们就帮他解决问题
How do you propose… I have an acquaintance who deals in these matters.
你怎么计划的… 我有个管这类事的熟人
Tell Monte Cristo you’ll get his shipment through Customs,
告诉基♥督♥山你会让货船顺利通过海关
but that it will have to stay in port overnight.
但船必须在港口停一夜
I shall have it removed and taken to my old family estate in Bouchon,
我把它移到我的老家
where we shall meet the following day.
第二天 我们在那里碰头
I require 70 percent.
我要百分之七十
And yet you’ll only get 50.
你只能要百分之五十
Done.

Yes, it is, isn’t it?
是 那是 不是吗
Yes, well, I know. Yes.
好 我知道 好 知道了
Ladies and gentlemen,
女士们 先生们
unfortunately, my husband has been detained by business.
很抱歉 我先生因为生意走不开
And so it is left up to me to…
所以就由我…
To introduce you…
给大家介绍…
to the Count of Monte Cristo yet again.
再次介绍基♥督♥山伯爵
You see, I had the audacity to beg the count…
我要请求伯爵的原谅…
to allow me to give the birthday toast to Albert.
请允许我为阿尔贝献上生日祝词
I was so insistent, and such is the graciousness of our host,
我一定要这么做 这是主人的恩赐
that he reluctantly gave up his fatherly right…
他不得不放弃做为父亲的权利…
in order to accommodate a guest, even one as boorish as myself.
为了招待和我一样俗气的客人
Young Albert has made far too much…
年轻的阿尔贝太客气了…
of the assistance I gave him in Rome.
对我在罗马给他的帮助
When I arrived in the catacombs,
当我赶到地道时
I watched as the criminals, who tied Albert to a wall,
我见罪犯把阿尔贝帮在墙上
threatened to cut off his finger and send it to his father…
威胁说要砍掉他的手指 送给他的父亲…
as evidence of his abduction. Goodness!
作为他阿尔贝帮的证物 天哪
The boy’s reply to all this was… “Do your worst.”
那孩子的回答是… 使出你们的绝招吧
Life is a storm, my young friend.
生活就像暴风雨 我年轻的朋友
You will bask in the sunlight one moment,
今天你在阳光下享受着温暖
be shattered on the rocks the next.
明天你可能被暗礁击得粉碎
What makes you a man…
什么使你成为一个男人…
is what you do when that storm comes.
就是当暴风雨来时你要做的
You must look into that storm and shout, as you did in Rome,
你必须盯着它 像在罗马那样大声叫到
“Do your worst…
使出你的绝招吧…
for I will do mine.”
因为我不在乎
Then the fates will know you as we know you,
那么命运之神会和我们一样懂你
as Albert Mondego, the man.
因为阿尔贝.蒙台哥是个男人
Giddap!
快跑
Edmond, Villefort told me that you were executed.
爱德蒙 维尔福告诉我你被叛死刑
Did he? Oh, God.
他吗 天哪
Countess, you are mistaken. Back to the Mondegos’.
伯爵夫人 你误会了 回蒙台哥那去吧
No!

Madame, I’m only thinking of your reputation. I beg you, Edmond.
夫人 我只是考虑到你的声誉 我求你 爱德蒙
I don’t care how you returned. I am not this Edmond.
我不在乎你是怎么回来的 我不是爱德蒙
Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
不要说!不要说!不要说!
So, what are you?
那么 你是什么
A spirit? Some ghost sent to torment me?
幽灵 鬼魂来折磨我
This Edmond, you loved him?
这个爱德蒙你爱他吗
Yes.

For how long?
能爱多久
For all of my life.
一生
And how long after he died before you married the count?
他死后多久 你嫁给了伯爵

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!