That isn’t fair.
那不公平
We’ve reached your home, Countess.
你到家了 伯爵夫人
You’re right. You cannot be my Edmond.
你是对的 你不是我的爱德蒙
Well, there you are. You said it yourself.
该回去了 把他藏在心里吧
Edmond Dantes is dead. Good night.
爱德蒙 唐太斯 死了 晚安
Countess.
伯爵夫人
If you ever again presume to interfere in my affairs,
如果你再干涉我的事
I will, I promise, finish the job I started the day we met.
我发誓 我会断绝我们的一切来往
Do you understand?
知道吗
I understand you are mad. Mad?
我知道你疯了 疯了
My enemies are falling into my traps perfectly.
我的敌人正在陷入我的圈套
Mad, Your Grace, for ignoring this
疯了 阁下 你忽视了这些吗
You have a fortune, a beautiful woman who loves you.
财富 一个爱你的美丽女人
Take the money, take the woman and live your life.
带着钱 带着女人去过你自己的生活
Stop this plan. Take what you have won.
停止这个计划 带走属于你的东西
I can’t. Why not?
我不能 为什么不
I am still your man, Zatarra.
我仍然是你的人 扎特尔
I swore an oath. I will protect you.
我发誓 我会保护你
Even if it means I must protect you from yourself.
也就是我要保护你 不能使你自己受到伤害
I’ll drive you home now.
我送你回去
I’ll walk.
我走回去
Put two chests on the Pharaon for our cut.
把这两箱运走 我们分
Mondego will never notice.
蒙台哥永远不会知道
Come on. Get aboard.
过来 上船
Philippe Danglars? Yeah?
腾格拉尔 什么事
You are charged with the theft of goods from a certain merchant ship.
你被指控有盗窃一商船的货物行为
This is absurd.
這真荒谬
We can resolve this matter easily.
我们可以简单的处理这个问题
These men will perform a search of your vessel.
他们会搜查你的船
Count Mondego set me up.
蒙台哥伯爵叫我来的
But I’ll not hang for him.
我不会为他送命
Who are you?
你是谁
I’m the Count of Monte Cristo. But my friends call me Edmond Dantes.
我是基♥督♥山伯爵 我的朋友叫我爱德蒙 唐太斯
Dantes?
唐太斯
Cut him down before he can talk.
在他讲话之前砍断绳子
Boy, don’t do that. That’s… That’s too much.
不要那样做 那…那已经够了
My dear Villefort.
我亲爱的维尔福
I hope you don’t mind if I join you for a short while.
我希望你不要介意我打扰你一会儿
Your Grace, I was not expecting you.
阁下 怎么是你
I want to thank you in person for helping me with my shipment.
我想亲自谢谢你帮我运走了货船
That, yes. L-I made all the arrangements earlier.
那 我提前就安排好了
I can promise you there’ll be no more problems from our end.
我向你保证过不会有问题
Excellent. I think this could be the start of a long and fruitful relationship.
很好 我想这可能是 我们漫长商务关系的开始
Speaking of which, may I pose a question?
说到这 我想问个问题
Yes, of course. Anything in the world.
当然 任何问题都可以
I was just curious.
我只是奇怪
Why did you tell Countess Mondego 16 years ago…
为什么十六年前 你告诉蒙台哥伯爵夫人…
that Edmond Dantes had been executed?
爱德蒙 唐太斯被叛绞刑
Uh, I don’t understand. Wh-What on earth are you talking about?
我不明白 你到底在说什么
It’s a perfectly simple question.
是个很简单的问题
How do you know these things?
你怎么知道这些事
That’s, uh…
那是…
That’s quite enough.
够了
Whew! You don’t understand. Dantes was accepting a letter from Napoleon.
你不知道 唐太斯从 拿破仑那里接到一封信
That was clearly treason. But we both know he never delivered it.
很显然那是叛国罪 但我们都知道他没有送那封信
Packing a man off to prison with such knowledge is bad enough. But to tell…
利用这种事 把一个人送进 监狱罪孽很深了 但告诉…
Your Grace, I have no idea what is provoking this perverse discussion.
阁下 我不知道 这种无聊的讨论是不是有意思
Now I ask myself, “What did my old friend Villefort stand to gain…
现在我问自己 我的老朋友 维尔福一定得到了什么…
by telling Mercedes that Edmond Dantes is dead?”
通过告诉美塞迪丝 爱德蒙 唐太斯死了
The answer is… absolutely nothing.
答案是…什么都得不到
Just as you say, nothing. So why…
就像你说的什么都没有 那么为什么…
But if my old friend, now chief prosecutor of France,
如果我的老朋友 现在的法国检察官
doesn’t gain from this lie, well, who does?
没有从这个谎言中获益 那么 谁得到好处呢
My dear Count, it’s far too hot in here and you’re fully dressed.
我亲爱的伯爵 这里太热了 几乎可以剥皮
It’s time we both left. I think the clearest beneficiary
我们都应离开 我想明显的获益者…
is Fernand, Count Mondego.
是费尔南多 蒙台哥伯爵
I don’t understand what this inquisition has to do with our business relationship.
我不明白这个探究 与我们的买♥♥卖♥♥有什么联♥系♥
I’m about to tell you.
我会告诉你
Sit down, Mondego.
坐下 蒙台哥
I’m an ambitious man. And I have furthered these ambitions…
我是个有野心的人 我要扩大我的野心…
by scooping up Bonapartists.
通过挖掘财富
But now with Napoleon on the loose, I have,
现在拿破仑势力很猖狂
shall I say, a thorn in my side.
就像我身上的一根刺
Once merely an irritation, now potentially lethal.
一旦触动就有危险
Be lethal in turn. Well, the problem is such…
危险总会有的 那么 问题是…
that I, myself, cannot attend to it.
我一人应付不来
So I have a proposition for you.
所以我给你留了个位置
How is your father?
你父亲怎么样
Alive, unfortunately.
不幸的是 还活着
We share the same misfortune.
我们共同面对灾难
You remember?
记得吗
Why is this door locked?
为什么门锁了
I demand that you release me from this room at once.
我要你马上放了我
You’ve proved yourself no friend of mine.
你已经证明你不是我的朋友
Your father was a loyal supporter of Napoleon, wasn’t he?
你父亲是拿破仑的忠实拥护者 不是吗
Possibly involved in plotting Napoleon’s escape from Elba.
很可能与拿破仑从 厄尔巴岛逃走的阴谋有关
The emperor arrives soon!
皇帝就要到了!
An inconvenient parent for an ambitious civil servant.
一个顽固的父亲 一个野心勃勃的官员
But then he died, suddenly and opportunely murdered, again some 16 years ago.
但那时 他死了 突然被谋杀了 十六年前
The Emperor Napoleon.
拿破仑皇帝
The murderer never apprehended. How hard did you look for him?
凶手没有找到 你找得很辛苦
You have no proof, no witnesses.
你没有证据 没有证人
You just have theories. J-Just conjectures.
你只有推测 只有猜想
On the contrary. I have Count Mondego.
正相反 我有蒙台哥伯爵
Young Mondego. Why?
年轻的蒙台哥 为什么
Because your son lacked the courage.
因为你儿子缺乏勇气
Mondego is the one who pulled the trigger!
蒙台哥就是那个开枪的人
He’d never confess in a million years!
这么多年了他从没有承认过
You’re right, he wouldn’t.
你说对了 他不会
But you just have.
但你已经承认了
Monsieur Villefort, you are under arrest for conspiracy to murder.
维尔福先生 你因蓄意谋杀被捕
You remember?
你记起来了吗
Dantes?
唐太斯
A courtesy for a gentleman.
绅士是礼节
You didn’t think I’d make it that easy, did you?
你不认为我会这样结束的对吧
Edmond?
爱德蒙
I thought we had finished our conversation in the carriage.
我想我们的谈话 在马车里已经结束了
So did I.
我也想这样
Until I realized…
直到我意识到…
you said the name “Dantes.”
你说了 唐太斯 这个名字
A name that I had never mentioned.
一个我不曾提起的名字
What do you want of me?
你想我怎么样
I want to be free of you,
我想摆脱你
the way you obviously are free of me.
就像你摆脱我一样
Just a few answers from you, and I shall be gone forever.
从你那得到一些答案 我就永远消失
Ask your questions.
问吧
Where have you been?
你在哪里
Thirteen years in the Chateau d’lf…
在伊夫堡里待了十三年…
and everywhere else you can imagine.
你可以设想一下其他的地方
The Chateau d’lf for 13 years.
伊夫堡待了十三年
Did you suffer?
受苦了吗
Are you finished now? I have a good deal on my mind.
完了吗 现在 我还有很多事
What happened afterward? Much.
后来发生什么事 很多
Why did you not come to me? Why did you not wait?
为什么不来找我 为什么你不等我
You married the very man who betrayed…
你嫁给了那个出♥卖♥♥♥我的人…
I told you that night on the rocks, remember?
那晚在石洞里我对你说的 还记得吗
That it would never leave my finger. And it never has.
它永远不会离开我的手指 且它也沒离开过
Why? You know why.
为什么 你知道为什么
If you ever loved me,
如果你曾经爱过我
don’t… don’t rob me of my hate.
不要…不要夺走我的恨

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!