Once I was as you are now.
曾经我跟你现在一样
But I promise, it will pass.
但我相信一切都会过去的
I promise, I promise.
我相信 我相信
Now, may I stand on your shoulders?
现在 我可以站在你的肩膀上吗
Take me down.
放我下来
Please, take me down now. Take me down.
请放我下来 放我下来
I have not seen the sky these 11 years. Thank you.
我有十一年没有见过阳光了 谢谢你
Thank you, God.
感谢上帝
There is no talk of God in here, priest.
没有上帝 牧师
What about the inscription?
这些刻字
It’s faded, just as God has faded from my heart.
已经褪色了 就像上帝在我心里褪色一样
And what has replaced it? Revenge.
取而代之的是什么 仇恨
Hold these.
拿着
Follow me.
跟着我
Perhaps your thoughts of revenge…
也许你的仇恨思想…
are serving God’s purpose of keeping you alive…
是上帝让你活着的目的…
these seven years.
这七年
To what end? Escape.
什么时候结束 逃跑
There we go.
我们到了
You spoke of escape.
刚才你提到了逃
Yeah.
是啊
There are only two possibilities of reaching the outer wall…
有两种可能可以到外面…
and finally the sea.
一直到海上
I simply… I simply chose the wrong one.
我只选择了错路
Now, of course, with two of us,
现在 有我们两个
we could dig in the opposite direction.
我们可以向相反的方向挖
With both of us together,
我们一起
then, of course, we could possibly do it in, oh, eight years.
可能会挖八年
Oh, does something else demand your time?
你有别的事要做吗
Some pressing appointment, perhaps?
或许是某个紧急的约会
In return… for your help,
你的帮助会有回报的
I offer something priceless.
我给你无价之宝
My freedom?
我的自♥由♥
No, freedom can be taken away,
不 自♥由♥可以剥夺
as you well know.
你很清楚
I offer knowledge, everything I have learned.
我给你知识 我学过的所有知识
ill teach you, oh, economics, mathematics,
我会教你经济学、数学
philosophy, science. To read and write?
哲学、科学 读和写
Of course.
当然
When do we start?
什么时候开始
I got it. I got it.
我计划好了
Lights out. Lights.
熄灯
Let’s have ’em. Come on.
让我们检查 快点
The slot opens twice a day.
洞口一天开两次
Once for your toilet bucket, which is where we hide the dirt.
一次是拿装脏物的垃圾桶
Come on.
快点
And once in the evening for your plate.
一次是晚餐
Lights out. Out.
熄灯
Come on, priest.
快点 牧师
Thank you.
谢谢
Between those times we can work all day without fear of discovery.
在这期间 我们可以整天工作 不必担心被发现
“So neglect becomes…
所以疏忽变成了…
our ally.”
联盟
Excellent.
很好
So you were in Napoleon’s army.
你是拿破仑的人
We had such dreams then.
我们曾经做过那样的梦
However, one night…
然而 一天夜里…
my regiment ran down…
我的组织崩溃了…
a band of guerrillas,
一群士兵
who ran into a church for sanctuary.
跑进教堂寻求避难
I was ordered to burn… down the church…
我被命令…烧掉教堂…
with them inside it.
把他们也烧在里面
Did you?
你做了
To my everlasting shame, I did.
是我永久的耻辱 我做了
I did.
我做了
How did you come to be here?
你是怎么来这里的
The following day I deserted…
第二天我离开了…
to devote my life to repentance…and to God.
为了用我一生的时间向神忏悔…
I worked as private secretary to the enormously wealthy Count Enrique Spada.
我在一个很富有的伯爵斯帕达家 当私人秘书
Spada was a righteous man.
斯帕达是个很正直的人
Sadly, a couple of years later, he died…
不幸的是几年后就死了…
amidst rumors that he had hidden his limitless fortune.
有人传言说他藏了巨额财富
Two weeks later, I was arrested. Why?
两星期后 我被捕了 为什么
Napoleon wanted Spada’s treasure.
拿破仑想得到斯帕达的财富
He did not believe that I had no idea where it was.
他不相信我对此一无所知
So he had me thrown in here to refresh my memory.
所以他把我仍在这里反省
And so here I’ve remained with only God…
我一直和唯一的神待在一起…
for company until he sent me you.
做伴直到有了你
od is no more real than your treasure, priest.
神没有财富现实 牧师
Perhaps.
希望如此
Ooh! Hurry. Get it.
快点 抓住他
Compute this.
估计一下
2,500 cubic centimeters of rock and dust a day…
一天挖二千五百立方厘米的砖土…
for 365 days.
三百六十五天
Equals three-and-a-half meters a year,
平均一年三点五平方米
12 feet, a foot a month.
十二英尺 一月一尺
Three inches a week.
一星期三英吋
In Italian.
在意大利
Do not waste the light.
不要浪费光
You were a soldier, priest.
你是个军人 牧师
So you know weaponry.
那么你懂武器
Teach me.
教我
Or dig alone.
否则你自己挖
You force me to walk a fine line, Dantes.
你逼我走上了这条路 唐太斯
This is ridiculous.
真可笑
The stronger swordsman does not necessarily win.
出色的剑客不一定要赢
It is speed!
是速度!
Speed of hand.
手的速度
Speed of mind.
思考的速度
Now, sweep your hand through the drops…
现在 让手掠过水滴…
without getting wet.
不能打湿
Like this.
像这样
How long must I keep this up?
要练多久
I am going down the tunnel.
我要下去隧♥道♥了
Parry. Up.
要有力度
Like that.
像这样
Time to study.
该学习了
Define economics.
定义经济学
Economics is the science that deals with the production,
经济是一门处理日用品的生产
distribution and consumption of commodities.
分配 消费关系的科学
Translation.
翻译
Dig first, money later.
劳动第一 金钱第二
Thank you. Happy Christmas, Edmond.
谢谢 圣诞快乐 爱德蒙
Give or take a month or so.
大概一个月左右
Good. Whom are you fighting? Danglars? Mondego?
好 你要打谁 腾格拉尔 蒙台哥
Who do you think?
你想是谁
Good! Too good.
好 很好
We have Newton’s third law.
我们用牛顿第三定律
There is a reaction to every action…
每个行为都会有反映…
in physics… and in man.
物理反映…人类
Thus my quest for vengeance is a reaction to the actions of Danglars and Mondego.
我要报仇就是对腾格拉尔 和蒙台哥行为的反映
Up, up.
起来 起来
I want that seat.
我要坐
You once told me that Villefort had you rearrested just after…
你曾对我说维尔福释放了你在…
he had cleared you of all the charges.
他清除了你所有的控诉之后
You may go.
你可以走了
Yes, that’s true.
的确是那样
Then why would he go through that charade
那么为什么他又言而无信呢…
unless he had reason to change his mind about letting you go?
除非有让他改变放你走的理由
Think, Edmond. I’m trying.
想想爱德蒙 我在想

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!