I know, Edmond. I read the letter.
我知道 爱德蒙我看了那封信
You… You read…
你… 你看了…
Why are you doing this?
为什么要这样做
Oh, it’s complicated.
太复杂了
Complicated.
太复杂了
Don’t be ridiculous.
不要傻了
Get out of my way. I can’t let you go, Edmond.
让我走 我不能让你走 爱德蒙
Get away from the window.
想从窗户逃走
Don’t make me take off your hand!
不要逼我折断你的手!
Why? In God’s name, why?
为什么 以上帝之名 为什么
Because you’re the son of a clerk!
因为你是小职员的儿子
And I’m not supposed to want to be you.
我不想跟你一样
In here! In here!
这里 这里
Get! Wait.
抓 等等
Hold it. Hold it.
拿着 拿着
To remember better days.
记住美好的日子
Come on!

I told you it wasn’t always going to be this way, Edmond.
我告诉过你命运 不会总像这样 爱德蒙
Father! Where is he?
爸爸 他在哪里
The study. What’s he done now?
书房♥ 他做了什么
Now, you listen to me, Father.
现在 你听我说
I am the chief magistrate, an official of the new regime.
爸爸我是主要的地方官 是新政体的官员
I cannot afford to have my own father mixed up in treasonous affairs!
我不允许我父亲 与叛国之事有何牵连
You know…
你知道…
In the end, treason is a matter of dates.
叛逆就是个时期的问题
I shall be the patriot, and you the traitor, when the emperor returns.
当君主重新登位时我就是爱国者 你就是叛逆者
Stop it. Stop it, you old ruin.
住嘴 住嘴 你老糊涂了
Those days are over. Napoleon Bonaparte is no longer the emperor of anything.
那些日子已经结束了 拿破仑 波拿巴不再是君主
If you continue to dabble in this lunacy, you run an excellent chance…
如果你再继续胡闹 因为你的同情心…
of being arrested and ruining our entire family all because of your idiotic sympathies.
很可能被捕 毁了我们全家
At least I have sympathies.
至少我有同情心
For God’s sake, Father, all Valentina is saying…
看在上帝的份上 父亲 瓦伦蒂娜说的…
is that as a family our fates are intertwined.
我们整个家族的命运都会牵扯进去
Surely you can see that. See? Ah!
希望您能明白 明白 喔
I’m an old ruin.
我老糊涂了
I don’t see as well as I did. You will excuse me.
我不明白我做了什么 你们要原谅我
Move it.

Move.

Welcome, Monsieur Dantes.
欢迎 唐太斯先生
I am Armand Dorleac, the warden of Chateau d’lf.
我叫阿蒙得 朵里克 是伊夫堡的监管
Monsieur, I know you must hear this a great deal,
先生 我知道你一定听说了这件事
ut I assure you I am innocent.
我保证我是无辜的
Everyone must say that, I know, but I truly am.
每个人都会那样说 我知道 但我真的是无辜的
Innocent. Yes.
无辜 对
I know. I really do know.
我知道 我真地知道
You mock me? No, my dear Dantes.
你嘲笑我 不 我亲爱的唐太斯
I know perfectly well that you are innocent. Why else would you be here?
我很清楚地知道你是无辜的 你来这里有别的原因吗
If you were truly guilty,
如果你真的有罪
there are a hundred prisons in France where they would lock you away,
法国有几百囚犯 他们会把你藏起来的
but Chateau d’lf is where they put the ones they’re ashamed of.
但伊夫堡是个耻辱的地方
Let’s have a look at your quarters now, shall we?
现在让我们来看看你住的地方 好吗
“God will give me justice.”
上帝会还给我公平的
People are always trying to motivate themselves.
人们总是尽力激励自己
Or they keep calendars, but soon they lose interest or they die.
或者把他们自己藏起来 但不久就会失去兴趣或死去
There’s a window. All I’m left with is a rather unsightly wall, I’m afraid.
那里有扇窗 恐怕只剩下一堵丑陋的墙
So I conceived of another way to help our prisoners keep track of time.
所以我想了另一个方法 帮助我们的囚犯打发时间
Every year, on the anniversary of their imprisonment,
每年 在他们进狱的时候
we hurt them.
我们会伤害他们
Usually just a simple beating really.
通常只是一顿简单的鞭打
Although, on their first day here, in your case, today,
今天是你进狱的第一天 所以也一样
I like to do something rather special.
我喜欢做一些怪事
And if you’re thinking just now,
如果你现在在想
“Why me, Oh God?”
为什么是我 天啦
The answer is, God has nothing to do with it. All right?
答案是 上帝不会帮你 知道吗
In fact, God is never in France this time of year.
事实上 上帝不会在 这个时候的法国出现
God has everything to do with it. He’s everywhere. He sees everything.
上帝与所有事都有关 他无处不在 他看见了一切
All right.
好吧
Let’s make a bargain, shall we?
我们做个交易 好吗
You ask God for help, and I’ll stop the moment he shows up.
你向上帝寻求帮助 他出现了我就停止打你
Monsieur Villefort, have you not heard?
维尔福先生 你没有听说吗
Napoleon has escaped from Elba! What?
拿破仑从厄尔巴岛逃走了 什么
Landed 100 miles from here. He marches on Paris!
在离这的一百英里登陆 向巴黎进军
Pack all my files. And tell that idiot clerk to find the ledger!
打包好我的文档 叫那个白♥痴♥职员找到底帐
We are here to plead the case of Edmond Dantes, Magistrate.
我们来这里是为了 爱德蒙 唐太斯的事 长官
Not now! Dantes?
不是现在 唐太斯
We have not met, monsieur.
我们没有见过 先生
I am Fernand Mondego, the son of Count Mondego.
我是费尔南多 蒙台哥 蒙台哥伯爵的儿子
I am here to swear to Edmond Dantes’s innocence.
我发誓 爱德蒙 唐太斯是清白的
This is his employer, Monsieur Morell, his father, and his fiancee, Mercedes.
这是他的船主莫雷尔先生 他的父亲和他的未婚妻美塞迪丝
Edmond Dantes is charged with high treason.
爱德蒙 唐太斯被指控 犯了很严重的叛国罪
Yet you stand by him? Of course I do.
你仍然相信他 我当然相信
What if I was to tell you that Dantes is also charged with murder?
如果我告诉你 唐太斯也被控告谋杀呢
Murder? Edmond would never do such a thing.
谋杀 爱德蒙不会做这种事
Dantes carried a letter from Napoleon to one of his agents.
唐太斯为拿破仑 给他的同党带信
When we tried to arrest him, he killed one of my men.
我们抓他时 他杀了我的一个人
No, if you knew him, monsieur, you would know that was not possible.
如果你了解他 先生 你就知道那是不可能的
Have mercy, please.
发发慈悲吧
You have proof of this treason?
你有叛国的证据吗
That is government business.
那是政♥府♥的事
Please. Please, just tell us where he is.
请 请告诉我他在哪里
I cannot, mademoiselle. He was handed over to the king’s men.
我不能 小姐 他是君主控制的人
I can understand your pain at this betrayal.
我能够理解你的痛苦
But my advice to all of you would be to forget Edmond Dantes,
但我劝你们忘掉爱德蒙 唐太斯
particularly you, mademoiselle.
特别是你
Take solace in the comfort of your good friend here…
接受你好朋友的安慰吧…
and perhaps some good may yet come of this unhappy affair.
也许痛苦过后就是幸福
Now, you will excuse me. I have to attend some other matters.
请你们原谅 我还有别的的事
My son is no traitor!
我儿子没罪!
I will try to reason with him.
我会尽力帮他的
Let’s leave this to Fernand. He can plead the case.
让费尔南多说说吧 他也许能帮忙
It’s impossible. Never.
永远不可能了
I will not give up on Edmond yet.
我不会放弃爱德蒙的
I will never forget your kindness.
我不会忘记你的恩情
And I shall never cease to give it.
我也不会放弃
Not that I don’t appreciate the embroidery of the crimes,
不是我不喜欢犯罪的辩词
but still, murder?
还有谋杀吗
It’s quite simple really.
真的很简单
When you reported Dantes’s receiving the letter to me,
当你向我检举唐太斯收了一封信时
I didn’t quite understand why you were betraying him,
我不理解你为什么要出♥卖♥♥♥他
but now having seen his exquisite fiancee, I understand completely.
但现在见到他美丽的未婚妻后 我完全明白了
What prompts you to be so accommodating?
这么好 有什么指示吗
Sit down, Mondego.
请坐 蒙台哥
Come back!
回来!
Come back!
回来
What’s my crime? What’s my crime?
我犯了什么罪 我犯了什么罪
I’m innocent!
我是无辜
Happy anniversary, Dantes.
周年快乐 唐太斯
Until next year.
直到明年
Has it really been four years, Delius?
整整四年了 德利乌斯
Or Danton? What is his name again?
或丹东 他叫什么
Forgive my intrusion.
请原谅我的闯入
But I was under the impression that I…
我在底下的监狱里…
I was digging toward the outer wall.
我一直在向上挖
Italiano?
意大利
I am Abbe Faria. I have been a prisoner in Chateau d’lf for 11 years.
我是神父 法利亚 我在伊夫堡坐牢十一年了
Five which have been spent…
花了五年的时间…
digging this tunnel.
挖这个地道
There are 72,519 stones in my walls.
我的墙上有七万二千五百 一十九块石头
I’ve counted them many times.
我已数了无数遍了
But have you named them yet?
给他们取了名字吗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!