把他要的给他。让他留在这,你好盯着他
Pay him what he asks. Keep him here where you can keep your eye on him.
是不是他要的太多了?我是说,现今的工钱应该是多少?
Is it so much that he is asking? I mean, what are they paying nowadays?
-他在兵工厂能赚到那么多。 -啊哈
– He could get it in a war plant. – Mm-hmm.
但这不是兵工厂。注意,我不知道他是否知道情况
But this is not a war plant. Mind you, I do not know if he knows or not.
给他一半。然后我们就知道是不是敲诈了
Offer him half, then we’ll soon know if it is blackmail or not.
要真是敲诈,我们就得付钱,对吗?
And if it is, we’ve gotta pay, haven’t we?
无论他要什么,我们都得给
Whatever he asks, we’ve gotta pay.
事到临头再决定吧
Let us decide that when the time comes.
或许只是我多虑了
This may be all my imagination.
现在大家都到怀疑每个人,每件事的地步了
You get to a point these days where you suspect everyone and everything.
假期的电♥话♥铃♥声♥是怎么回事?
What does that mean, the telephone ringing on a holiday?
那是我妻子。我告诉她我在办公室里看些文件……That’s my wife. I told her I had to go over some papers in my office…
她是从教堂出来给我打的电♥话♥
to call me here when she got out of church.
-再见。 -再见
– Good-bye. – Good-bye.
新年快乐
Happy New Year.
再见。 -再见,卡勒先生
-Good-bye. – Good-bye, Mr. Kraler.
我要先付他一半
I will offer him half then.
谢谢,卡勒先生
Thank you, Mr. Kraler.
多谢你儿子做的一切
Thank your son for this.
多谢你儿子做的一切
Thank your son for this.
他和他该死的猫。那天晚上。在那儿
Him and his damn cat. That night. There.
我告诉你,那只是,只是,只是,只是个时间问题
I tell you, it’s…it’s…it’s… it’s just a question of time now.
有时候我真希望结局快点来,不管是什么样的
Sometimes I wish the end would come, whatever it is.
-玛戈特! -那样至少我们会知道我们在哪里
– Margot! – Then at least we’d know where we were.
你应该对自己感到害臊。说出那种话
You should be ashamed of yourself, talking that way.
想想我们多幸运
Think how lucky we are.
想想每天千千万万战争中死去的人
Think of the thousands dying in the war every day.
-想想集中营里的人。 -那有什么好处?
– Think of the people in camps. – What’s the good of that?
当你已经很悲惨了,再想那些悲惨有什么好处?
What’s the good of thinking of misery when you’re already miserable?
太蠢了
That’s stupid.
我们还年轻。玛戈特,彼得还有我
We’re young, Margot and Peter and I.
你们大人都有过你们的机会
You grown-ups have had your chance.
看看我们。要是我们开始去想世上所有的可怕,我们就毁了
Look at us. If we begin thinking of all the horror in the world, we’re lost.
我们都努力把握住某种理想……
We’re trying to hold on to some kind of ideals…
当一切——理想,希望——一切都在毁掉的时候
when everything– ideals, hope– everything is being destroyed.
当一切——理想,希望——一切都在毁掉的时候
when everything– ideals, hope– everything is being destroyed.
世界如此混乱并不是我们的错
It isn’t our fault the world is in such a mess.
一切开始的时候我们还没有到来
We weren’t around when all this started.
-现在听我说。 -不要试图从我们身上剥夺。
– Now you listen to me. – So don’t try to take it out on us.
她的口气好像是我们发动的战争
She talks as if we started the war.
我们发动战争了吗?
Did we start the war?
你忘拿这个了
You left this.
谢谢
Thanks.
我感觉你刚才说的很好
I thought you were fine just now.
你知道如何和他们讲话。我都不能想象什么时候会发疯
You know just how to talk to ’em. I can never think when I’m mad.
我说的太多了
I say too much.
我伤了他们的心
I hurt people’s feelings.
我想你做的很好
I think you’re just fine.
谢谢,彼得
Thank you, Peter.
那个达索尔,他说的毛刺那些话,什么有人把它吃了之类……
That Dussel, what he said about Mouschi, about somebody eating him…
我想做的就是揍他
all I could think is I wanted to hit him.
我过去在学校常常那样,但是…..
That’s what I used to do in school, but…
这里争吵一开始,我只是在我屋里躲着
here a fight starts, I just duck in my room.
你很幸运还有个房♥间去呢
You’re lucky having a room to go to.
他那大驾总是在我房♥间里
His Lordship is always in mine.
每当他进来的时候,我都得站起来让路
When they start in on me, I have to stand and take it.
你刚把一部分还给他们
You gave some of it back to them just now.
我疯了
I get so mad.
他们对什么事
They’ve formed their opinions.
都已经有成见了
About everything.
但是我们还在试图找出
But we’re still trying to find out.
我们在这儿遇到的问题,是和我们一样大的人从来没遇到过的
We have problems here that no other people our age have ever had.
你刚以为你已经解决了问题……
And just as you think you’ve solved them…
就又有事情冒出来,砰……
something comes along and, bang…
你还得从头再来
you have to start all over again.
我认为你♥爸♥爸很好
I think your father’s fine.
哦,是的,彼得,他是很好
Oh, he is, Peter. He is.
他是唯一一个让我感觉我还是一个有意义的人
He’s the only one who’s ever given me the feeling that I have any sense.
我和你,不可笑吗?
Isn’t it funny, you and I?
在这里虽然我们一直在一起……
Here we’ve been together all this time…
这还是我们第一次真正谈话
and this is the first time we’ve ever really talked.
和人谈话还是很有益处的,不是吗?
It helps a lot to have someone to talk to, doesn’t it?
可以帮助你释放心情
It helps you let off steam.
不管什么时候……
Any time that…
你想要发泄的时候……
you want to let off steam…
你可以来我屋里
you can come into my room.
我可以攒很多很多郁闷
I can get up an awful lot of steam.
那对我无所谓
It’s all right with me.
真的吗?
Do you mean that?
我不是说了吗?
I said it, didn’t I?
-晚安。 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
-晚安。 -晚安
– Good night. – Good night.
-我可以进来吗? -不,达索尔先生。我还没穿衣服
– May I come in? – No, Mr. Dussel. I’m not dressed yet.

Oh.
-玛戈特。 -啊?
– Margot. – Hmm?
告诉我,我是不是很丑啊?
Tell me, am I terribly ugly?
-哦,别问了。 -不,告诉我
– Oh, stop fishing. – No. Tell me.
你当然不丑。你有一双漂亮的眼睛……
Of course you’re not. You’ve got nice eyes…
并且很活泼,并且……并且……
and a lot of animation and…and…
-我可以进来吗? -进来,妈妈
– May I come in? – Come in, Mother.
达索尔先生要进来,都等的不耐烦了
Mr. Dussel is impatient to get in here.
他整天自己占着房♥间
He takes the room for himself the entire day.
你不打算今晚再去见彼得吗,嗯?
You’re not going in again tonight to see Peter, hmm?
我是那么想的
That is my intention.
你不怕打扰他?
Aren’t you afraid you’re disturbing him?
妈妈,我有分寸
Mother, I have some intuition.
那么我多说点行吗,安娜?
Then may I ask this much, Annie?
你进去后请不要关上门
Please don’t shut the door when you go in.
你真♥象♥范·戴恩太太
You sound like Mrs. Van Daan.
哦,不。我这是为你好
Oh, no. I don’t mean to suggest anything wrong.
我只是希望你不要受到责备
I only wish you wouldn’t expose yourself to criticism.
对不起,妈妈。我要去彼得那里了
I’m sorry, Mother. I’m going to Peter’s room.
我可不想让彼得罗妮拉·范·戴恩毁了我们的友谊
I’m not going to let Petronella Van Daan spoil our friendship.
稍等,达索尔先生
Just a moment, Mr. Dussel.
在我那时候都是男孩拜访女孩的
In my day the boys called on the girls.
你了解年轻人
You know how young people are.
彼得的房♥间是唯一能谈话的地方
Peter’s room is the only place they can talk.
谈话?
Talk?
我还是个女孩的时候,他们可不那么叫
That’s not what they called it when I was a girl.
抱歉,玛戈特,,又得你自己呆着了
I’m sorry, Margot, that you have to be the one left out.
我对你很内疚
I feel so guilty about you.
为什么?
Why?
我是说,每次我去彼得那里……
I mean, every time I go to Peter…
我在彼得房♥间的时候,都感觉伤害你了
into Peter’s room, I have the feeling that I’m hurting you.
我知道要是我的话,会嫉妒死的
I know if it were me, I’d be desperately jealous.
我是有点嫉妒
I am jealous a little.
不是你和彼得
Not of you and Peter.
我……
I’m…
我只是遗憾没有任何人……
I’m only feeling sorry that I haven’t anyone…
和我讨论我的感情
with whom to– to discuss my feelings.
玛戈特,我甚至不会……
Margot, I won’t even…
听着,你找到了友谊,我要你好好享受
Listen, you’ve found a companionship, and I want you to enjoy it.
只是在我心里,我感觉有权和别人分享我的感情
Only in my heart I feel I’ve got a right to share feelings with someone too.
但是我肯定彼得……那个男孩,不是我要的那种人
But I’m sure that Peter… that that boy, he could never be that person for me.
或许没有什么可嫉妒的
Maybe there’s nothing to be jealous about.
或许我只是替代了他猫的位置
Maybe I’m just taking the place of his cat.
可以让我进我的房♥间吗?
Will you please let me in my room?
稍等,亲爱的,亲爱的达索尔先生
Just a minute, dear, dear Mr. Dussel.
好了,我走了……
Well, here I go…
去受他们夹攻了
to run the gauntlet.
非常感谢

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!