Thank you so much.
看她
Look at her.
养个儿子真有好处。我从来见不到他
A lot of good it did me to have a son. I never see him.
稍等,亲爱的
Just a minute, dear.
我想和我儿子说几句话,你介意吗?
I’d like to say a few words to my son. Do you mind?
彼得,我不想要你整夜不睡觉
Peter, I do not want you staying up till all hours tonight.
你需要睡眠,你正在长身体
You need your sleep. You are a growing boy.
安妮不可以呆的太晚。她必须九点钟睡觉
Anne won’t stay late. She’s going to bed promptly at 9:00.
-不是吗,安妮? -是的,妈妈,我可以走了吗?
– Aren’t you, Anne? – Yes, Mother. May we go now?
你听敲钟就可以,亲爱的
Listen for the chimes, dear.
难道可能吗?
Aren’t they impossible?
待我们就好像我们还在保育室里
Treating us as if we’re still in the nursery.
别让它烦你了……它并没有让我烦
Don’t let it bother you. It…It doesn’t bother me.
我想你真的不能怪他们
I suppose you can’t really blame them.
他们总是回忆他们在我们这么大时候的一举一动
They think back to what they were like at our age.
他们意识不到我们已经进步多少了
They don’t realize how much more advanced we are.
我已经知道自己该做什么了。你呢?
Already I know what I want to do. Don’t you?
我想做个记者什么的
I want to be a journalist or something.
我喜欢作家
I love to write.
你要做什么
What do you want to do?
我现在知道我要做什么
I know what I’d like right now.
我想去英国,和自♥由♥荷兰力量在一起
I’d like to make it to England, get with the Free Dutch Forces over there.
彼得,你不可以做那种事
Peter, you wouldn’t try a thing like that.
-你不会做。 -我会的
– You’d never make it. – I’d make it.
那只是我想做的无数事情中的其中一个
Only a few of the hundreds that try do.
我知道,但是……我想加入进去,然后打回来
I know, but… I’d like to get in it and– and hit back.
就坐在这儿,那可不是我
To just sit here, it’s not for me.
你喜欢玛戈特吗?
You like Margot, don’t you?
开始你喜欢她
Right from the start you liked her.
比起我你更喜欢她
Liked her better than me.
哦,我不知道
Oh, I don’t know.
是那样
It’s all right.
大家都是那么想的
Everyone feels that way.
玛戈特那么好
Margot’s so good.
她甜蜜,聪明又漂亮,我都不是
She’s sweet and bright and beautiful, and I’m not.
我没那么说啊
I wouldn’t say that.
哦,不,我都不是。我知道的
Oh, no, I’m not. I know that.
我十分清楚我不漂亮
I know quite well that I’m not a beauty.
过去,将来都不漂亮
I never have been and never shall be.
我绝对不同意
I don’t agree at all.
我想你很漂亮
I think you’re pretty.
那不是真话
That’s not true.
再有一件事
A…And another thing.
你变了,我的意思是,从开始就变了
You’ve changed. From the first, I mean.
我变了?
I have?
我过去认为你太吵闹了
I used to think that you were awful noisy.
你现在怎么想的,彼得?
And what do you think now, Peter?
我变成什么样了?
How have I changed?
嗯,你……
Well, you…
你更文静了
You’re quieter.
我很高兴你不讨厌我
I’m glad you don’t just hate me.
我从来没那么说过啊
I never said that.
我敢打赌只要你从这出去,你就会永远忘了我
I bet when you get out of here, you’ll never think of me again.
真是疯了
That’s crazy.
当你带着你的朋友们回来……
When you get back with all your friends…
你会说……
you’re going to say…
“现在我真不知道为什么我会喜欢那个呱呱小姐?”
“Now what did I ever see in that Miss Quack-Quack?”
-我没有朋友。 -彼得,你当然有
– I haven’t got any friends. – Peter, of course you have.
每个人都有朋友
Everyone has friends.
不包括我,我一个也没有
Not me. I don’t want any.
没有朋友我也过的很好
I get along fine without ’em.
你的意思是不是没有我,你也过得很好啊?
Does that mean you can get along without me too?
我把自己当成你的朋友
I think of myself as your friend.

No.
如果他们都喜欢你……
If they were all like you…
那就不同了
it’d be different.
-彼得。 -啊?
– Peter… – Hmm?
你吻过女孩子吗?
Did you ever kiss a girl?
是的
Yes.
一次
Once.
她漂亮吗?
Was she pretty?
那个你吻过的女孩
The girl you kissed.
我不知道。我被蒙住眼睛了
I don’t know. I was blindfolded.
那是在一个聚会。一个亲吻游戏
It was at a party. One of those kissing games.

Oh.
我想那并不算数,对吗?
I don’t suppose that really counts, does it?
对于我可不算数了
It didn’t with me.
我吻过两次
I’ve been kissed twice.
一次是一个我从没见过的男人吻我的脸蛋……
Once a man I’d never seen before kissed me on the cheek…
当他把我从冰上拉起来的时候
when he picked me up off the ice.
我那时在哭
I was crying.
另外一次是我父亲的一个朋友,吻我的手
And the other was a friend of father’s who kissed my hand.
你不会说不算数吧,是吗?
You wouldn’t say those counted, would you?
不会的
I wouldn’t say so.
我知道几乎毫无疑问……
I know almost for certain…
玛戈特永远不会吻任何人,除非和他订婚
Margot would never kiss anyone unless she was engaged to them.
我也肯定妈妈在爸爸之前也从来没碰过男人
And I’m sure too that Mother never touched a man before father.
但是我不知道
But I don’t know.
现在什么都变了
Things are so different now.
你怎么想?
What do you think?
你是不是认为一个女孩不该吻一个人……
Do you think a girl shouldn’t kiss anyone…
除了和她订婚了什么的
except if she’s engaged or something?
想想该怎么做太难了……
It’s so hard to try to think what to do…
在这里,当我们伴着整个世界在耳边坍塌时
when here we are with the whole world falling around our ears.
那么你想……
And you think…
你看,你不知道明天会怎样
well, you don’t know what’s going to happen tomorrow.
你是怎么想的?
What do you think?
嗯,呃……
Well, uh…
我想,那得看女孩的
I suppose it…it depends on the girl.
对于一些女孩来说,无……无论他们做什么,都是错的
With some, n-no matter what they do, it’s wrong.
而另一些……
But others…
怎样做都没有错
it wouldn’t necessarily be wrong with them.
我过去总想……
I always thought that…
当两个人……
when two people–
我想我该走了
I think I should go now.
是的
That’s right.
晚安
Good night.
-不要让他们阻止你来。 -不会的
-You won’t let ’em stop you from coming? -No.
我要把日记带来
I might bring my diary.
里面有太多我要和你谈论的东西了
There are so many things in it I want to talk over with you.
有很多关于你的
There’s a lot about you.
什么内容啊?
What kind of things?
呃……
Well…
有些我不想让你看
I wouldn’t want you to see some of it.
我过去认为你什么都不是
I thought you were nothing.
就像你对我的看法似的
Just the way you thought about me.
你是不是已经改变了对我的看法……
Did you change your mind…
就像我改变了对你的看法一样?
the way I changed my mind about you?
噢,你会知道的
Well, you’ll see.
晚安,安妮
Good night, Annele.
-晚安,天使。 -晚安
– Good night, angel. – Good night.
啊哈
Mm-hmm.
在外面弥漫着静悄悄的兴奋
Outside there is a quiet excitement.
盟军占领症的热度也一天天在这里升高
Invasion fever is mounting from day to day.
人们除了谈论解放的希望,什么也不说了
And people talk of nothing else but the hope of liberation.
解放最好快点到来
It had best come soon.
我们也有坏消息
We here have had bad news.
给米耶普提供定量供应证的人被捕了
The people from whom Miep got our ration cards have been arrested.
卡勒先生住院了
Mr. Kraler is in the hospital.
好像他得了溃疡
It seems he has ulcers.
我恐怕我们就是他的溃疡

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!