你说要是穿套鞋你宁可去死
You said you’d rather die than wear overshoes.
记得吗?发生什么事了?
Remember?Well, what happened?
最后,你还得穿上
In the end, you had to wear them.
现在,在这里你一直不必穿套鞋了
Now, for as long as we are here you won’t have to wear overshoes.
那不好吗?
Isn’t that good?
还有钢琴?
And the piano?
你再也不用练习钢琴了
You won’t have to practice on the piano.
告诉你,这对于你会是很美好的生活
I tell you, this is going to be a fine life for you.
记日记对于像我这样的人来说,是一个很奇特的想法
It’s an odd idea for someone like me to keep a diary.
不仅仅是因为我过去从来没有记过……
Not only because I have never done so before…
而且还因为对于我来说,似乎我本人,还有与此相关的其他人……
but because it seems to me that neither I, nor for that matter anyone else…
没有谁会对一个13岁小女孩吐露的秘密感兴趣
will be interested in the unbosomings of a 13-year-old schoolgirl.
不过,那重要吗?
Still, what does that matter?
我要写下来
I want to write.
更重要的是……
but more than that…
我要呈现出所有……
I want to bring out all kinds of things…
深深埋在我心底的东西
that lie buried deep in my heart.
首先,我希望能描述出……
First of all, I expect I should be describing…
躲藏起来是什么样的感觉
what it’s like to go into hiding.
但是除了我自己的感受,我还一无所知
but I don’t really know yet myself.
我只知道从不到外面去有点不舒服
I only know it’s funny never to be able to go outdoors…
从不呼吸新鲜空气……
never to breathe fresh air…
从不奔跑,不呼唤,不跳跃
never to run and shout and jump.
1942年9月23日,星期三
Wednesday, the 23rd of September, 1942.
战争消息很好
The news of the war is good.
斯大林格勒还在坚持
Stalingrad is still holding out.
俄♥国♥人的攻势在莫斯科地区展开
The Russian offensive continues in the Moscow area.
-安全了,最后一个工人离开了。 -耶!
– It’s safe. The last workman has left. – Whee!
-安妮! -我第一个去厕所
– Anne! – I’m first for the W.C.
现在是6点,玛戈特,学校放学了
It’s 6:00, Margot. School is over.
我的鞋在哪里?
Where are my shoes?
看到我的鞋了吗?
Have you seen my shoes?
-什么鞋? -你应该不好意思
– What shoes? – You’re gonna be sorry.
-我? -安妮宝贝
– I am? – Anne dear.
-等我给你拿。 -我等着
– Wait till I get you. – I’m waiting.
停!彼得,嗷!
Stop! Peter. Ouch!
安妮!彼得!
Anne! Peter!
嘿,你去哪儿?
Hey, where are you going?
给毛刺拿晚饭
Going to give Mouschi his dinner.
彼得!
Peter!
安妮宝贝,我想你不该像那样和彼得玩
Anne dear, I think you shouldn’t play like that with Peter.
那不好看
It’s not dignified.
谁要什么好看不好看?我才不要什么好看
Who wants to be dignified? I don’t want to be dignified.
你总是怨我不把你当成大人,但是我真的把你当成大人,你又怨我
You complain that I don’t treat you like a grown-up, but when I do you resent it.
我只是找些乐趣而已
I only want some fun.
我不知道和那个男孩一起又怎样
I don’t know what’s the matter with that boy.
给他一点时间吧,他还不习惯女孩
Give him a little time. He isn’t used to girls.
时间?不是已经两个月了吗?
Time? Isn’t two months time?
我都想哭
I could cry.
我真奇怪米耶普在哪里。她一般很及时来的
I wonder where Miep is. She’s usually so prompt.
玛戈特,来和我一起跳舞吧
Margot, come and dance with me, please.
我还有些事要做,安妮
I’ve got more work to do, Anne.
你看,我们都快忘了怎样跳舞了
You know, we’re going to forget how to dance.
当我们出去的时候,什么都会忘了
When we get out, we won’t remember a thing.
彼得在哪儿?
Where’s Peter?
他能在哪儿?和他的猫在一起呗
Where would he be? With his cat.
他还没做完功课,是吗?
He hasn’t finished his lessons, has he?
彼得
Peter.
-彼得! -那是什么?
– Peter! – What is it?
你妈妈让你出去
Your mother says to come out!
我在给毛刺吃晚饭,我在喂我的猫
I’m giving Mouschi his dinner. I’m feeding my cat.
你记得你♥爸♥爸一直说你在那只猫身上浪费了所有时间
You know what your father says about you wasting all your time with that cat.
-我午饭后就没见到他。 -我告诉你了
– I haven’t looked at him since lunch. – I’m only telling you.
我要喂猫
I’ll feed him.
出去,我要你别进来,我是说出去
You stay out of here. And I mean out.
你就这么和你这个小女朋友说话吗?
Is that any way for you to talk to your little girlfriend?
妈妈……
Mother…
我问过你,不要那样说话可以吗?
I asked you, would you please not say that?
看,他脸红了
Look, he’s blushing.
他脸红了
He’s blushing.
哦,我不会那样了,不过……能让我单独呆会吗
Please. I’m not, but… Leave me alone, will you.
你都说什么了?你的举动就好像做错什么了
What did I say? You act like it’s something to be ashamed of.
有个小女朋友没什么可害臊的
It’s nothing to be ashamed of to have a little girlfriend.
-真是疯了。她才13岁。 -什么?你16岁了,正合适
– That’s crazy. She’s only 13. – So what? You’re 16. It’s just perfect.
你♥爸♥爸比我大10岁
Your father is 10 years older than I.
弗兰克先生,我得警告你,这场战争还要持续很长时间,我们要成亲戚了
Mr. Frank, I warn you, this war lasts much longer, we’re gonna be related.
恭喜你
Mazel tov.
午饭后我就没见到我的猫
I haven’t seen my cat since lunch.
我在喂毛刺晚饭
I’m giving Mouschi his dinner.
我的小毛刺
My little Mouschi.
没有我珍贵的毛刺,我可没法活
I couldn’t live without my precious Mouschi.
你奇妙的猫,你!
You wonderful cat, you!
是的,呱呱小姐
All right, Miss Quack-Quack.
-说什么? -呱呱小姐!
– What’s that? – Miss Quack-Quack!
没听说你在班里那么能说吗?他们叫你呱呱小姐
Heard about how you talk so much in class, they call you Miss Quack-Quack.
你太让人受不了了,你是我见过的最让人受不了的男孩!
You’re the most intolerable, insufferable boy I ever met!
呱-呱-呱!
Quack-quack-quack!
-我会让你好看的! -呱!
– I’ll give it to you good! – Quack!
嗷!
Ooh!
安妮宝贝,你很热
Anne dear, you’re hot.
你有点热。感觉好点了吗?
You’re warm. Are you feeling all right?
-妈妈,请。 -你没发烧吧?
– Mother, please. – You don’t have a fever, do you?
-没有。 -你知道在这儿可不能叫医生
– No. – You know we can’t call a doctor here.
只有一件事可做:小心预防
There’s only one thing to do: watch carefully.
得病之前就预防好。让我看看你舌头
Prevent an illness before it comes. Let me see your tongue.
妈妈,这太荒唐了
Mother, this is perfectly absurd.
安妮宝贝,别像个小孩似的
Anne dear, don’t be such a baby.
让我看看你舌头
Let me see your tongue.
-奥托。 -安妮
– Otto. – Anne.
-听你妈妈的话。 -快点,张开嘴
– You hear your mother, don’t you? – Come on, open up.

Quack.
安妮
Anne.
-奥托。 -安妮
– Otto. – Anne.
你没事
You’re all right.
我想我们的安妮也没有什么大不了的病,就像骑上自行车……
I think there’s nothing the matter with our Anne that a ride on her bike…
或者和她的朋友珊妮·德·沃瑞斯的旅游治不了的病
or a visit with her friend Sanne de Vries wouldn’t cure.
是那样吗,安妮?
Isn’t that so, Annele?
我一直希望彼得是个女孩……
I keep wishing that Peter was a girl…
而不是个男孩
instead of a boy.
那样我就有可以说话的了
Then I’d have someone to talk to.
世界上那么多男孩……
With all the boys in the world…
为什么我偏偏要锁定他呢?
why did I have to get locked up with him?
有人吗?
Is it someone?
是米耶普
Is it Miep?
我们没听到,真怪
It’s strange we don’t hear.
或许她受伤了——高射炮
Maybe she got hurt– the flak.
-她会来的。 -我希望她来
– She’ll come. – I wish she’d get here.
没有烟我都快疯了
I’m going crazy without cigarettes.
安妮,今天的历史卷子你得了个“优”
Anne, you got an “excellent” in your history paper today…
拉丁语得了个“良”
and a “very good” in Latin.
噢,那代数呢?
Yes, but how about algebra?
有件事要坦白了
Well, I have a confession to make.
到现在我一直在努力领先你代数
Up until now I managed to stay ahead of you in algebra.
今天你赶上我了
Today you caught up with me.
我们留给玛戈特改正吧
We’ll leave it to Margot to correct.
-你不感觉代数太恶心了吗,爸爸? -恶心
– Isn’t algebra vile, father? – Vile.
我做的怎么样啊?
How did I do?
-当然优秀了。 安妮,安妮,请
– Excellent, of course. – Anne, Anne, please.
你今天的法语作文太好了,太好了
Your French composition today was wonderful,just wonderful.
范·戴恩太太,我可以试穿一下吗?
Mrs. Van Daan, may I try it on?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!