or believe in heaven and hell and purgatory and things.
我只是说某个宗教
I just mean some religion.
不管是什么教
It doesn’t matter what.
只是信点什么
Just to believe in something.
当我想着所有外面的……
When I think of all that’s out there…
树和花……
the trees and flowers…
那些海鸥……
and those seagulls–
当我想着你的可爱,彼得……
When I think of the dearness of you, Peter…
想着我认识的所有善良的人……
and the goodness of the people we know–
卡勒先生和米耶普,那个蔬菜商……
Mr. Kraler and Miep, the vegetable man…
所有那些人都为了我们的生活冒险……
all of them risking their lives for us every day…
当我想着这些美好的时候,我不再害怕了
When I think of these good things, I’m not afraid anymore.
我发现自己……
I find myself…
信主,并且我……
in God, and I…
那……那真好,不过……
That’s… That’s fine, but…
当我开始想的时候……,嗯……
When I begin to think, well…
我就会发疯
I get mad.
看看我们
Look at us.
藏在这里两年了
Hiding out here for two years.
不能动。就好像……
Not able to move. Caught like…
等着他们来抓我们似的
Waiting for them to come and get us.
我们不是唯一被迫忍♥受苦难的人
We’re not the only people that have had to suffer.
还有很多人不得不忍♥受
There have always been people that have had to.
有时候是这个民族,有时候是另一个,但是……
Sometimes one race, sometimes another, and yet…
这并没有让我减少痛苦
That doesn’t make me feel any better.
我知道那很糟糕,一直努力树立信心……
I know it’s terrible, trying to have any faith…
就在人们做着可怕的事情当中……
when people are doing such horrible…
但是你知道我有时候怎么想吗?
But you know what I sometimes think?
我想世界是要经过一个阶段的……
I think the world may be going through a phase…
就像我和妈妈经过的那个阶段一样
the way I was with Mother.
一定会过去的
It’ll pass.
也许用不了几百年……
Maybe not for hundreds of years…
总有一天
but someday.
我仍然相信……
I still believe…
尽管发生着每件事……
in spite of everything…
人的内心深处还是善良的
that people are really good at heart.
我就想看到现在……
I want to see something now…
而不是一千年后的什么
not a thousand years from now.
但是,彼得……
But, Peter…
如果你只把它当做一个大图案的一部分……
if you’d only look at it as part of a great pattern…
那也只是我们生命中的一小会儿
that we’re just a little minute in life.
听我们说,彼此努力像一对愚蠢的大人吧
Listen to us, going at each other like a couple of stupid grown-ups.
看天空
Look at the sky.
多可爱啊!
Isn’t it lovely?
多可爱啊!
Isn’t it lovely?
总有一天,当我们再次出去的时候……
Someday, when we get outside again…
我要……
I’m going to…
在过去的两年中,我们生活在恐惧里
For the past two years we have lived in fear.
现在我们生活在希望里
Now we can live in hope.
看来我们呆在这里的日子结束了
And so it seems our stay here is over.
他们只给了我们一点时间收拾东西
They’ve given us just a moment to get our things.
我们每个人可以带一个包……
We can each take a bag…
只能装衣服
and whatever it will hold of clothing.
其他的不可以
Nothing else.
亲爱的……日记……
So, dear… Diary…
那就是说,我只能把你留下了
that means I must leave you behind.
要告别一段时间了
Good-bye for a while.
附言:任何人……
P.S. Please, please, anyone…
如果发现这本日记……
if you should find this diary…
可以为我保管好吗……
will you please keep it safe for me…
因为我希望有一天……
because someday I hope that…
没有了
No more.
我去乡下试图找些食品
I had gone to the country to try to find food.
当我回来的时候,警♥察♥就在楼里了
When I got back, the police were in the building.
我们特意去查他们是怎样知道的
We made it our business to learn how they knew.
是那个窃贼告发的
It was the thief who told them.
我们认识那个窃贼。他是……
We know the thief. He was…
现在对我来说很奇怪……
It seems strange to me now…
我们在集中营里充满了希望,因为是呆在在荷兰,他们抓走我们的地方
but we were so full of hope in the camp in Holland where they first took us.
战争消息都很好
The news of the war was good.
英国人和美国人横扫法国
The British and Americans were sweeping through France.
我们感觉他们会及到达……
We felt sure they would get to us in time to–
但是……
But…
在9月份我们被船运到波兰
in September we were shipped to Poland.
男人去了一个集中营,女人去了另一个
The men to one camp, the women to another.
从那里……他们被送到贝尔森
From there… they were sent to Belsen.
我留在了奥斯维辛
I stayed in Auschwitz.
一月份我们自♥由♥了,就我们很少几个幸存的人
In January we were freed, the few of us who were left.
战争当时还没有结束,没有
The war was not yet over, no.
我们花了很长时间才回到家
It took us a long time to get home.
每次火车停下来的时候,我们……
Each time the train would stop, we’d…
全都下去,你知道,沿着人群或穿过去……
all get out, you know, at a siding or a crossing, and…
走过一群群的人
walk from group to group.
“你过去在哪里?”
“Where were you?”
“你过去在贝尔森吗?”
“Were you at Belsen?”
“是在布痕瓦尔德吗?”
“At Buchenwald?”
“在茅斯奥森?哪里?”
“At Mauthausen? Where?”
“有没有可能知道我妻子啊?”
“Is it possible that you ever knew my wife?”
“是不是曾经见过我丈夫,我儿子……
“Did you ever see my husband, my son…
我女儿?”
my daughter?”
我就是那样才知道我妻子已经去世了……
That’s how I found out about my wife’s death…
玛戈特,范·戴恩夫妇……
Margot’s, Van Daans’…
还有彼得,达索尔
Peter, Dussel.
但是……
But…
安妮……
Anne……
我仍然希望……
I still hoped…
昨天我在鹿特丹
Yesterday I was in Rotterdam.
在那遇到一个女人
I met a woman there.
她曾经在贝尔森……和安妮一起
She’d been in Belsen… with Anne.
我现在知道了
I know now.
尽管发生着每件事……
In spite of everything…
我仍然相信,人的内心深处还是善良的
I still believe that people are really good at heart.
她让我脸红
She puts me to shame.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!