…any of the kids to help me.
更别指望镇上其他人
Didn’t want none of that… town lot touching him.
来吧 让我们帮他洗身入棺吧
Come on, then. We’ll wash him and we’ll put him in his suit.
我的帅儿子
My beautiful boy.
不再畏惧烈日
Fear no more the heat the sun…
也不再畏惧严冬
..nor the furious winter’s rages.
你在世上的任务已完成
All your worldly tasks are done…
-是她害死了他 -她被诅咒了
-She murdered him! -She’s cursed.
是她妈传给她的
She got it from her mother.
他应该是被她推下去的
Well, I think she pushed him in.
费拉警官该把她抓起来
Sergeant Farrat should lock her up!
是你们这些人害死的泰迪
It was you lot killed Teddy.
他是要用死证明他对她的爱远远超过你们的恨
He died trying to prove his love for her was stronger than your hate.
没人会用死来证明
Anyone would die trying to prove that.
-免费吗 -10先令
-Free, is it? -10 shillings.
12先令
12 shillings.
很快她就会
As soon as she’s able…
我会看到她会终结她所起头的一切
…I’ll see to it she finishes what she started.
因为泰迪说错了
Because Teddy was wrong.
这不能归罪于自己
You can’t be left to yourselves.
或是命运
Or to fate!
你们才是诅咒
You’re the curse.
你们该被阻止
And you’ve got to be stopped.

Oh.
这是啥
What’s this?
夏天艾斯特福德节 威尼普vs邓歌♥塔
“Summer Eisteddfod -Winyerp versus Dungatar.”
最佳表演 最佳服装
“Best play, best set design, best…
最佳设计
costume.”
威尼普哪有人会做戏服
I wonder who Winyerp will get to do their costumes.
感谢老天你们有乌娜
Thank heavens you have Una.
你要帮我做件什么吧
You’re gonna make me something. Why not?
你都帮别人做 为何不帮自己妈做呢
You make frocks for them. Why not your own mother?

Mother…
这才对 才够聪明
That’s right. Something smart.
适合在娱乐界混
Suitable for entertaining.
玛朵 你最好吃点东西
And I want you to eat, Myrtle.
我20岁认识你♥爸♥
I met your father when I was 20.
那时我很天真
I was very naive.
你忘了他还来过我们家
You don’t remember him coming to the house?
不记得了
No.
但我还没天真到要嫁给他
Well, I wasn’t naive enough to marry him.
他没跟你说多少话
He didn’t talk to you much.
毕竟你不是他儿子 对吧
You weren’t a son, you know?
我想他就会无声无息地离开我们
I thought he’d just leave us in peace.
玛丽葛
Marigold.
她老爸是镇长
Her father was the shire president,
死后留给她一笔钱
and when he died, he left all his money to her.
伊凡呢
Well, Evan just…
马上黏过去
…swept her off her feet.
可怜的玛丽葛
Poor Marigold.

He, um…
他把你送走来伤害我
He had you sent away to hurt me.
我回来
I came back…
-我回来 -是因为我
-I came back… -For me.
因为你以为我需要你
Because you thought I needed you.
但其实是你需要我
But really, it was you that needed me.
喔 莫莉 你把这弄得不错喔
Oh! You’ve put on a lovely spread, Molly.
还装饰了
And you’ve decorated!
这些小点心还有黄瓜三明治切得真薄啊
Cocktail snacks and cucumber sandwiches cut real thin.
欢迎光临邓歌♥塔同乐会
It’s the Dungatar social committee.
还记得夏天演艺大会
Do you remember the summer eisteddfod?
邓歌♥塔要演马克白
Dungatar is doing Macbeth.
他们要你来设计戏服 可怜的老乌娜
And they want you to do the costumes. Poor old Una.
不 乌娜要参演马克白
No, Una’s been cast as Lady Macbeth.
她不可能又当演员又当服装师
She can’t possibly be both lead actress and seamstress.
当然不能 吃点心
Of course not. Cocktail snack?
玛朵 镇上是不可能忘掉这事的
Myrtle, the town will never forget.
但如果你帮我们赢了或许就会忘掉
But they might forgive if you were to win us the eisteddfod.
-茱蒂当导演 -谁啊
-Trudy’s the director. -Who?
我啊 喔 现在大家都叫我茱蒂
Me. Oh, everyone calls me Trudy now.
这里有一些我们的点子
We have some ideas about what we want.
谢谢喔 茱蒂
Thank you, Trudy.
这都是巴洛克风格的
This is baroque.
这是莎士比亚啊 你听过吧
Well, it is Shakespeare. You have heard of him?
加倍又加倍 劳身又费神
“Double, double toil and trouble.”
釡底火烈烈 釡中沸滚滚
“Fire burn, and cauldron bubble.”
把沼泽抓回的蛇去骨 用大锅油烤
“Fillet of a fenny snake, In the cauldron boil and bake!”
喔 演戏真好玩
Oh, plays are such fun.
可以把好人跟坏蛋演活了 不是吗
They bring out the best and the worst in people, don’t you think?
那 我们就这样决定咯
So it’s…all settled, then!

No.

Hmm.
她是说你们得付现金 先收订金
She means it’ll cost you. Cash. Up front.
还是要明年再说
Or you will just have to wait another year…
我宁死也不会帮那些可恶的猪头做戏服
I’d rather die than make one costume for those vile idiots!
你怎么会
How could you…
你怎么会邀请她们过来
How could you invite them up here?!
-她们才不鸟你 -但我还安在
-They left you to rot! -But I’m still alive.
她们把我从你这送走
They sent me away from you.
但你回来啦
But now you’re back.
好啦
Stop it.
好啦 好啦
Stop it. Stop it.
好啦
Stop it.
你被送走时 我痛不欲生
It nearly killed me when they sent you away.
但最终我反而希望你别回
But I ended up hoping you’d never come back
这个恐怖的地方
to this dreadful place.
离开这还是好的
You were better off away from here.
你可以跟我一起
You would have been stuck
隐居在这山上
hiding with me on the top of this hill
如果那时没被送走
if you hadn’t been sent away.
但相反的 你会创作
But instead, you can create.
能改变他人
You can…transform people.
这是不凡的力量
That’s very powerful.
好好利用
Use it.
用来对抗她们
Use it against them.
玛朵 我有个计划
I have a plan, Myrtle.
莫莉 你看起来真漂亮
Oh! You’re looking lovely, Molly.
艾玛 你眼瞎啦
You’re blind, Irma.
是我女儿制♥造♥的神奇
No. She does work magic, my girl.
但她需要钱东山再起
But she needs money to get started again.
所以要寄这封信去威尼普
That’s why this letter has got to get to Winyerp.
如果我去邮局寄
If I take it to the post office,
这些混♥蛋♥绝不会让它寄出去
the bastards won’t send it.
艾玛 小心别让他们看到
And go easy on them cakes, Irma.
我会助她一臂之力
I made them a little bit stronger than she would have.
毕竟她还年轻 对吧
She’s young, you know?
她不了解我们曾经历的痛苦
She doesn’t understand pain like we do.
再见啦 老朋友
Goodbye, old friend.

Oh!
莫莉
Molly?
莫莉 喔
Mollyl Oh!
阿尔文
Oh. Alvin!
天啊 她跌倒时一定伤到哪了
God. She must have broken something when she fell.
有什么可以治疗的吗
Can we give her anything for the pain?
中风没药医 这是上帝的旨意
You can’t do anything for a stroke. It’s God’s will.
但 她很痛苦
But…but she’s in pain!
她马上就会昏迷然后明早就挂了
She’ll be in a coma soon and she’ll be dead by morning.
你这可恶的老家伙
You vile old man!
没事了
It’s alright.
天啊
Mum? Oh, God.
妈 没事了 没事了 妈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!