Style and decency.
很多设计师分不清 对吧
Some designers just don’t seem to know the difference, do they?
乌娜普蕾森
Una Pleasance.
不知哪找来的
I wonder what rock they found her under.
他们才开始接受我
Just as they were starting to like me.
这里浪费了你的才华
You’re wasted here.
打得好
Oh, good shot.
快打到派特店了
You nearly got Pratt’s store.
但这里是我该来的
But here is where I am.
缇莉 或许我们该私奔
I think we should run away together, Till.
喔 什么
Oh! What?
是呀 就你跟我 忘了邓歌♥塔的一切
Yeah. You and me. Forget all about Dungatar.
管他们死活
Leave them to themselves and fate.
我们
We…
你不能 要求别人
You can’t just… ask someone to…
跟你去私奔
…run away with you out of…
突然
..out of the blue.
喔 天啊
Oh, God…
你该带巴尼回家了
You should take Barney home.
缇莉 是要我下跪吗
Do you want me on my knees, Till? That it?

OK.
泰迪 我不能跟你走
I can’t be with you, Teddy.
我被诅咒了
I’m cursed.
我只说谢谢老天
Well, all I can say is thank heavens…
-哦 -谢谢乌娜
-Oh… -..for Una.
我想再苗条
I was hoping for something a little more…
一点
…slimming.
喔 不 这太适合你了
Oh, no. This dress is so you.
-脱鞋 -哦
-Oh! Shoes off! -Oh.
-我才刚吸的地 -我要找我妈
-I’ve just vacuumed. -I’m supposed to meet my mother.
-好 -那是威廉来了
-Yes. -That’s…that’s William.
-是我叫他来接我 -妈
-Yes. I asked him to pick me up. -Mother?
威廉 我在这
In here, William.
但是新娘结婚前被看到会倒霉
But…but isn’t it bad luck to see the bride in her gown before her…
才怪 这么漂亮的新娘才不会
Nonsense. Not when the bride looks as beautiful as this one.
威廉 在这 来看看你未来的
In here, William. Come view your future…
-别走在地毯上 -我内衣
-Walk along the edge of the carpet! -My middle’s wearing!
不 不
No! No!
-威廉 -哦
-William! -Oh!
-哦 -威廉
-Oh! Ah! Ah! -William!
威廉 快来
William, come!

For goodness’ sake!
-那里 -威廉 她去哪了
-There! -William! Where did she go?
那 她在那
There. There she is.
小葛
Gertrude!
我们要把她抓进车里
We’ll catch her in the car.

Mother!
走边边 别走我的地毯
On the edge! Shoes off my carpet!
哦 不
Oh! No!
-这是你的礼服吗 -喔 蝴蝶结我喜欢
-Is that your dress? -Oh, I like the bow!
蝴蝶结 去你的蝴蝶结
The bow?! You would like the bow!
威廉来了
William’s here!
帮我脱掉 帮我脱掉
Get it off me! Get it off me!
喔 找不到拉链 她把你缝进去了
Oh, there’s no zip! She’s stitched you in!
爸 快找裁缝
Dad! Get a saw!
妈 结婚前看到
Mother, isn’t it bad luck
新娘穿婚纱不是会倒霉吗
to see the bride in her gown before the ceremony?

Oh!
这么美的新娘不会啦
Not when the bride is as beautiful as this one.
-妈 -阿尔文 快关上门
-Ah! Mother! -Alvin, shut the door!
妈 别推我
Stop pushing me, Mother!
抱歉 我们打烊了
Sorry, folks, we’re closed.
从后门出去 从后门出去
Out the back. Out the back!
快跑 小葛
Run, Gertrude, run!
先生
Sir.
抱歉 我们打烊了
Sorry! We are closed for business!
抱歉
Sorry.
她呢
Where is she?
-哦 -小鸡
-Um… Uh… -Chickens!

Oh!
缇莉 伊莉莎白公主来试衣咯
Tilly? Princess Elizabeth’s here for a fitting!
玛朵
Myrtle!
帮我 玛朵 缇莉
Help me! Myrtle! Tilly!
玛朵
Myrtle!
喔 天啊
Oh, my God!
喔 天啊
Oh, God!
缇莉 演日落大道的葛洛丽亚史万森也来了
Tilly! Gloria Swanson’s here.
我要见小葛
I’d like to see Gertrude Pratt.
不行
No.
为什么
Why?
在婚前看到新娘穿婚纱
Well, it’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride’s gown
会倒霉的
before his wedding day.
妈 别按了
Mother, stop it.
全能无敌的裁缝该知道的
A fully qualified dressmaker and seamstress would know that.
小葛
Gertrude!
小葛 是我啦
Gertrude, it’s me.
小葛
Gert!
抱歉啦 乌娜
Sorry, Una.
我决定还是回来找缇莉
I’ve decided to go back to Tilly.
我认为她非常了解我的特殊身形
I think she understands my particular body shape.
那还用说
She certainly does.
不 才不是那样
No. She doesn’t look like that.
你脑壳坏掉啦 孩子
You…you’ve been had, my lad.
你这巫婆
You…you witch!
妈 我们该走啦
I think we’ll be going now, Mother.
你不能娶那杂货店的女儿 她太普通了
You can’t marry that stupid grocer’s daughter! She’s common!
我们来这干嘛
What…what are we doing here?
威廉 喔 天啊
Oh, William! Oh, my God!
喔 快滚开
Oh, just get away!
-你好 泰迪 -你好 老朋友
-Hello, Teddy. -Hello, mate.
我下月要结婚
I’m getting married next month.
-可以当我伴郎吗 -不
-Would you be my best man? -No!
-我要 -为什么
-Yes! -Why?!
我要自己的未来 好好生活
I want a future! A life!
你已经有了生活
You have a life.
那不是我想要的
It’s not mine!

Um…
好啊 当然 老朋友 我愿意当你的伴郎
Yeah. Sure, mate. I’ll be your best man.
我要抓到你
I’m gonna get you.
如果需要礼服 我给你买♥♥
You’ll need a suit. I’ll pay.
那看起来会很矬
That could be awkward.
别跟我说矬
Don’t talk to me about awkward.
脱衣服
Take your clothes off.
其他人也脱
The others do!
要脱吗
You want me to?
-要 -不要
-Yes! -No!
这样就好
You’re fine as you are.
你跟别人不是这样说的
That’s not what you tell them!
她都说如果要合身
She tells them if they want it done proper,
就要脱♥光♥光量身
they’ve gotta strip and be measured,
才能做出独一无二的艺术品
because it’s a work of art made special for them and no-one else.
没错吧 缇莉 我都有在听
You see, Tilly? I do listen.
她说每个人都不一样
She tells them that they’re all different,
纵使是一样肥一样瘦
even though they’re all the same, too fat, too skinny.
但你绝对是很养眼的
You’ll be a sight for sore eyes.
不管怎样 你瞧瞧吧
Anyway…lo and behold,
我们的天才让每个人与众不同
our genius here does make them look different.
让他们脱胎换骨
Less like themselves and more like they wanna be.
对吧
Don’t you?
你刚叫我缇莉了
You just called me Tilly.
-什么时候 -就刚刚

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!