Everybody knows that.
你变了
You moved.
我不知道
Yeah, I don’t know.
真正的杀人犯配最终决赛
A true killer would have cost Dungatar the grand final.
那 何不呢
So, why didn’t you?
当然不 你不是为了帮我们打赢才回来的
No, I’ve decided you didn’t come home to help us win the grand final.
我想你回来是有目的的
I reckon you came home for one of two things
不是要报仇就是 为了我
bloody revenge or…me.
你知道 两个都不对
Just so you know, both are out of the question.
那周六晚八点我接你
Pick you up Saturday at 8:00, then?
去橄榄球舞会如何
Footballers’ dance?
我忙得很
I’m busy.
喔 那 今晚如何 去看电影
Oh, well, what about tonight? We’ll go to the Winyerp pictures.
喔 演什么
Oh, what’s on?
葛洛丽亚史万森 主演的日落大道
Sunset Boulevard with Gloria Swanson.
还是很忙
Still…busy.
忙啥
Doing what?
瞎忙啦
Stirring her cauldron.
但我可以去
But I’d love to go.
你不该对他那样无礼
You shouldn’t be so rude to him.
他是个会带我们去看电影的好男人
He’s a kind young man who wants to take us to the pictures.
他是想带我去
He wants to take me to the pictures.
那就去啊 你以为我喜欢你在我面前晃
Well, go, then. Think I want you here under my feet?
你为啥突然对我的事那么感兴趣
Why are you so interested in what I do all of a sudden?
才怪 我管你是不是要当一辈子老处♥女♥
I’m not. I don’t care if you stay an old maid forever.
就不走
Still not going.
你才不是为我回来的
You never came back for me.
你是为他们回来的
You came back for them.
好吧 继续给他们做衣服吧
Well, go on, make them their dresses.
就算你让他们自以为有格调了
Make them think they’re classy.
他们还是讨厌你
They’ll still hate you.
尺子
Tape measure.
喔 你的中线跑了
Oh, your centre line’s off.
从头来吧
Got to start from the beginning again.
把大头针都拔掉重来
Get all these pins out and start again.
怎么啦
What’s wrong with you?
坐好 我来
Stay there. It’s still my house.
莫莉
Molly.
她又惹麻烦了 我一点也不会奇怪
In trouble, is she? I’m not surprised.
缇莉 这车里
Tilly, in the car…
怎么了
What?
莫莉 怎么了
Molly, what is it?
我爱你
I love you!
-怎么了 -包裹
-What? -A delivery.
还记得负鼠吗
Do you remember my possum?
受大家爱戴 怀念
Beloved by all, missing.
我知道他怎么了
And I know what happened to him.
缇莉 由于过去的指控
Tilly, certain accusations have been made,
法律授权我
requiring me by law
好好检查这口木箱
to make a thorough search of this tea chest.
我又犯了什么罪吗
What am I being accused of?
波德尔巧克力
“Chocolat en poudre”.
巧克力牛奶
Chocolate milk.
谢谢
Thank you.
喔 天啊
Oh, my.
喔 天啊
Oh, good Lord!
我记得你不是这样的
This isn’t how I remember you.
我也不记得你会这样
This isn’t how I remember you either.
说实话 我倒希望你记得我是这样的
Well, frankly, this is how I’d rather you remembered me.
没关系 警官 我会忘了这事
Don’t worry, Sergeant, not much chance of me forgetting this.
我好喜欢亮片跟珠宝
I’m brilliant with sequins and diamantés
我还打赌我针线活不会输你
and I bet I can hem stitch as fast as you.
我擅长用拉链钮扣
I’m a whiz with zippers and gauging and frogging.
那流苏跟荷叶边呢
And how do you feel about ruffs and flounces?
喔 我不喜欢
Oh, I hate them.
我也是
So do I.
警官 我还真希望有面相样的镜子给你照
I wish we had a better mirror for you, Sergeant.
外面有棵镜子树
There’s a mirror tree outside.
外面有棵镜子树
There is a mirror tree outside.
你哪来这么多镜子
Where did you find so many mirrors?
我行事一直很谨慎小心
I’ve always managed to live discreetly.
但是
But, um…
当斯图尔特一死
…when Stewart Pettyman died…
他父亲要我把你送走
…his father wanted me to send you away.
你也照办了
And you did.
我一开始有拒绝 但
I refused at first, but…
他知道我的底细
…he knew about me.
什么底细
Knew what?
他想尽办法找到我画的一些设计图
Somehow, he managed to find these designs I’d drawn
上面的模特儿显然是我
on a model that was unmistakably me.
我也在上面签名了
Signed by me too.
他威胁要把这些给我上头看
He threatened to send them to the district inspector.
这样我会失去一切
I would have lost everything.
我的家 我的
My home here, my…
我的工作 我的
…my career…my…
一切
Everything.
被衣柜出♥卖♥♥♥了
Betrayed for a wardrobe.
真够讽刺的
Ironic.
就周六晚吧
Saturday night, then.
那谁呀
Who is that?
漂亮
Stunning.
她哪来的礼服啊
Where did she get that dress?
-是小葛 -好华丽喔
-It’s Gertrude. -Gorgeous.
可以为我唱首情歌♥吗
Could you please play a love song?
可以啊
Yes, of course.
我正想着要回家
I was just about to go…home.
看看我们的年轻一辈
Look at our youngsters.
喔 还真登对啊
Oh, they make a lovely couple.
小葛 你好像个电影明星喔
Gert, you look like someone out of a movie.
哦 她在这里
Oh, there she is!
我可以进来吗 乔伊
May I come in, Joe?
我不哭了
I’ve stopped crying.
我没事了
I’m alright again.
乔伊 跟我说你不想这样
Joe, tell me you’re not cross.
爆米花
Popcorn?
我真不想让你买♥♥给我
I certainly don’t want you buying them for me.
看 他们不是坐在真的车里
Look, they’re not even in a real car!
喔 没有什么比得上法兰绒
Oh, there’s nothing like blue flannel for a man.
当然 别说这件单排扣
Now, this one, single-breasted, of course.
新年快乐
Happy new year.
亲爱的 新年快乐
Happy new year, darling.
她想亲他
She’s trying to kiss him.
别亲
Run!
闭嘴
Shh! Shut up!
-闭嘴 神经病 -安静
-You shut up, pervert. -Quiet.
好脏啊
This is filth.
看看他的脸
Look at his face!
没人跟他说这会被人看到吗
No-one told him this scene was in the picture.
让我们看电影吧
Shh! We’re trying to watch the movie.
好吧 给我这个
Alright, give me this.
给我一杯苏格兰威士忌
I need some of your Scotch.
现在闭上眼
Now, close your eyes. Close ’em.
我只是不喜欢独处
It’s just that I don’t want to be left alone.
小心头
Watch your head.

Oh.
好强壮
Strong, aren’t you?
莫莉 听过一部美国片没
Have you heard of this new play from America, Molly?
南太平洋
South Pacific?
喔 听起来很
Oh, it sounds very…
浪漫
…romantic.
莫莉 一定是的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!