-When? -Just then.
-才没 -有 明明就有
-I never. -Yes, you did.
-早上也有 两次啦 -骗人
-And this morning, twice. -Oh, liar. Liar.
听起来像是我这辈子最重要的衣服了
Sounds like this is the most important piece of clothing I’ll ever own.
你可以穿这套西装去结婚
You could be married in this suit.
是喔 或许吧
Yeah, I could be.
不论老处♥女♥或丑八怪 都会超喜欢的
Snapped up by some eligible spinster or…hag.
裤子也脱
Trousers off too?
-脱 -不要
-Yes. -No!
小伙子一辈子最重要的一天 穿漂亮点
Most important day of a chap’s life. Want to look sharp.
好咯
Righto.
本子
Notebook.
这是他想的
Well, it was his idea.
莫莉 南太平洋喔
South Pacific, Molly?
你说的对 很浪漫
You’re right. It’s very romantic.
脖围
Neck.
17寸
17 inches.
比小葛小多了
Ooh. Much less than Gertrude Pratt.
胸围
Chest.
莫莉 我喜欢的女孩不喜欢我
Actually, the girl I fancy, Molly, doesn’t want me.
-她疯了不成 -她觉得她被诅咒了
-Mad, is she? -She thinks she’s cursed.
41.
胡说 他不止41
Rubbish. He’s much bigger than that.
量的时候看着他就好 再量一次
You can tell just by looking at him. Do it again.
我不相信诅咒
I don’t believe in curses.
没出现之前 我也不信
I didn’t either, till she showed up.
-这样可以吗 -可以
-Is that comfortable? -Yep.
也比小葛小
Also less than Gertrude Pratt.
腰围
Waist.
而且 我知道她是我的
Besides…l know she’s the girl for me.
不能是别人的
Couldn’t be anyone else.
33.
也比小葛小
Also less than Gertrude Pratt.
给自己做一件礼服跟我去参加婚礼
Make yourself something and come to the wedding with me.
那就没人跟你说话了
No-one will talk to you.
那好
Good.
我们可以跳舞
We’ll dance.
她们越不喜欢你 我们就越要跳
And the more they hate you, the more we’ll dance.
我会保护你
I’ll keep you safe.
小葛的婚礼把我毁了
Gertrude’s wedding has ruined me!
我会失去所有客人 就因为那巫婆
All my customers have left me… for that witch.
乌娜 别灰心
Una, don’t despair.
你还有贝拉 伊莎贝啊
You’ve still got… Beulah, Elsbeth…
还有我
…and me.
喔 伊凡
Oh, Evan.
快来
Quickly.
快 快 快 快上我
Quick, quick, quick! Quick.
我的头 我的头
My head, my head! Oh!

OW! Ah!
天啊
Oh, Jesus… Ah!
天啊
Oh, God!
伊凡
Evan?
喔 我在办公
Uh…shire business.
我在办公 宝贝
Shire business, pet.
乌娜
Una?
我没空
I’m inundated!
我要去找玛朵邓尼
I’m going to see Myrtle Dunnage.
为什么
For what?
订制参加小葛婚礼的礼服
About a gown for Gert’s wedding.
不行 不准 不可以
No, you can’t. You can’t!
既然你现在忙不过来
You must have your…situation in hand by now.
而且 乌娜也没空
Besides…Una’s inundated.
尽管听说了你的风言风语 我还是来了
I came here despite all I heard about you.
麻烦脱掉羊毛衫
Could you take your cardigan off, please?
没人抱怨你的作品
But no-one’s been displeased with your work.
不像那个 无能的乌娜
Unlike that…talentless Una.

Oh.
别跟伊莎贝说是我说的
Don’t tell Elsbeth I said that.
喔 不会 绝对不会
Oh, no, never.
我记不太清楚 但
It’s all very hazy now, but…
你离开后 我记得你妈生病了
…you left, I seem to remember, when your mother became unwell.
不 不完全是
Not…not quite in that order.
我失去了我儿子
I lost my son.
知道吗
You know?
就是斯图尔特
Stewart.
你该记得他那天放学
You might remember him from school.
他从树上掉下来摔死
He fell out of a tree and died.
你还记得那天吗
Do you remember that day?
-不 -现在没人记得斯图尔特
-No. -No-one remembers Stewart now.
但我还记得
But I remember.
所以我很难离开家
That’s why I find it difficult to leave the house.
无论我到哪都会想到
Everywhere I go, I see what I once had.
斯图尔特走过的地方
Where Stewart once walked.
现在没人记得斯图尔特
No-one remembers Stewart now.
连他的朋友
Not his friends.
连他爸
Not his own father.
更别说贝拉了
Not even Beulah.
南太平洋
South Pacific!
可以吗
Could I?
可以啊
Please.
我要比别人更漂亮
I want to look better than everybody else!
尤其是伊莎贝
Especially Elsbeth!
就像这样吗
Something like this?
也可以
Maybe?

Oh!
如果你是游戏 我也是
If you’re game, I am.
皮曼太太
Mrs Pettyman…
刚刚
Just then…
你为何说 更别说贝拉
…why did you say, “Not even Beulah”?
斯图尔特死时 她就在那
She was there when Stewart died.
她目睹了一切
Saw the whole thing.
-费拉警官 -缇莉
-Sergeant Farrat! -Tilly!
玛丽葛皮曼来找我了
Marigold Pettyman came to see me.
让我看贝拉哈瑞婷当时的证词
You need to show me Beulah Harridene’s witness statement.
按规定不可以
Well, that’s not possible. It’s police property.
不能让你看
I couldn’t…show it…to you.

Oh…
啊 啊 啊
Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah!
或许我可以借来给你看
Well, perhaps I could lend it to you.
听说是莫莉邓尼设计的婚纱
Tilly Dunnage designed the wedding dress.
喔 我巴不得马上看到
Oh! Can’t wait to see it.
-谢谢 -喔 天啊
-Thank you. -Oh, my goodness.
喔 新娘的妈妈
Oh. Mother of the bride.
太迷人了
Glamorous.
-谢谢 -我是威尼普报的
-Thank you. -Winyerp Gazette.
喔 我们是阿尔文和妙丽派特 新娘的父母
Oh. Alvin and Muriel Pratt, parents of the bride.
-很高兴看到你 哥们 -我也是
-Good to see you, mate. -You too.
怎么会 是玛丽葛耶
Why, it’s Marigold!
-玛丽葛 -从没看她这样穿
-Marigold! -I haven’t seen her in…
漂亮
Stunning…
她找缇莉做的礼服
She got Tilly Dunnage to make the dress.
真可爱
Lovely.
没人邀请哈瑞婷老师参加婚礼吗
Not invited to the wedding, Miss Harridene?
你跟伊凡皮曼谈过恋爱吗
Were you in love with Evan Pettyman?
你乱闯
You are trespassing!
否则 这就说不通了
Because otherwise, there’s no explaining this.
当时我在校园
“I was in the schoolyard,
看到斯图尔特皮曼放学玩游戏
watching Stewart Pettyman playing after school.
玛朵邓尼上前跟他说话
“Myrtle Dunnage came up to talk to him.”
我看到她用砖块
“I saw her strike Stewart Pettyman on the head
打斯图尔特皮曼的头
with a brick.”
那是警♥察♥局的档案 你怎么弄到的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!