thank you for coming. – i couldn’t not be with you.
是时候送她走了
It’s time.
如果需要… – 不 我自己来
would it help… – no, I must take her.
夫人 我是格雷将军
Your grace, I’m general Grey.
查理斯在哪?
Where’s Charles?
您丈夫认为最好由我来处理这件事
Your husband thought it best if I took care of this.
格雷将军
General Grey.
她的名字叫伊莱莎
Her name is Eliza.
好了
Come on.
好了 G 有我在 有我在
Come on, g. I’ve got you. I’ve got you.
我特别不善于表达自己
I’m not particularly adept at expressing myself
尤其当涉及需要考虑他人感受的事情的时候
When it comes to matters of a more personal nature.
但我会尝试的
But I shall try.
这些年来 我的种种作为
Over the years, I have acted in ways
使你认为我冷酷无情
That you have judged to be harsh.
我不希望你再遭受任何苦难
Well, I do not wish for you to undergo any further suffering.
实际上 我希望我们的生活能重归平静
In fact, I would like our lives to find a calm normality.
墨尔本夫人组织了一次小型聚会
Lady Melbourne has arranged a small gathering
来庆贺你度假归来
In honor of your recent return from holiday.
而鉴于过去一年来流传在外的
And given some of the vague reports
那些暧昧不清的流言
That have been circulating this past year
我认为去参加聚会是明智的
I think it would be wise for us to go.
告诉大家我们已经和好如初
A show of unity, so to speak.
有谁会去?
Who will be there?
所有人
Everybody.
如您所愿
As you wish.
自♥由♥的感觉一定很好吧
How wonderful to be that free.
过来
Come here.
过来 小G 过来
Come here. Little g, come here.
德文郡公爵和公爵夫人 以及伊丽莎白·福斯特夫人
The duke and duchess of Devonshire and lady Elizabeth Foster.
夫人 – 见到你真好
your grace. – it’s lovely to see you.
欢迎回来 夫人
Welcome back, your grace.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
欢迎回来 – 欢迎回家 夫人
welcome back. – welcome home, your grace.
欢迎回来 – 欢迎回来 G
welcome back. – welcome back, g.
大家都非常想念你
Your presence has been sorely missed.
能失陪一下吗
Would you excuse me?
格雷先生 – 夫人
mr. Grey. – your grace.
相信你的旅行非常愉快
I trust your tour was enjoyable.
是的
Yes.
我们夏天呆在瑞士 冬天去了尼斯
We spent the summer in switzerland and the winter in nice.
那么 我谨代表大家告诉您
Well, I speak on behalf of everybody
非常高兴您平安归来
When I say how glad I am that you have arrived home safely.
你近来如何?
And what news with you?
我要订婚了
I’m to be engaged.
和庞森比小姐
To lady Ponsonby.
我们不久就会宣布订婚的消息
The announcement will follow shortly.
恭喜啊
Congratulations.
我多了一个侄女 伊莱莎
And I have a niece, Eliza,
我们都很爱她
Who is very much loved.
你应该哪天来见见她
One day you should come and meet her,
不久的将来
In a little while.
如果你愿意的话
If you would like.
我非常愿意
I would like that very much.
谁能先抓到我?
Who’s going to catch me first?
我 – 快跑 孩子们
me! – quick, girls.
快跑 你们快抓不到我了
Quick, I’m going to get away!
加油 孩子们 继续跑
Come on, girls, keep running.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!