– 你不知道 – 不要说
– You have no idea. – Don’t.
– 艾比,我爱你 – 你休想,混♥蛋♥
– I love you, Abby. – Don’t you dare, you son of a bitch.
– 你要把计划告诉我吗? – 明天吧
– You want to tell me your plan? – Tomorrow…
艾比,你会去哪里?
Abby, where you gonna go?
首先去我父母的家,之后就不知道了
To my parents first. After that, I don’t know.
你这样离去可能不安全,除非他们知道原因
It might not be safe for you to leave, unless they know why.
我知道
I know.
我知道…在里面某处
I know… somewhere… inside…
在黑暗中…公♥司♥在听着
…in the dark… the firm is listening.
我们进去作个记录吧?
Should we go in now and do this for the record?
我下了决定,妈妈身体不好,她要做一些检查
I’ve made a decision. My mother hasn’t been weIl,she’s having some tests.
我想去陪她。我们反正也不常见面
I want to be there. We never see each other anyway.
我也需要一点时间去考虑
And I need some time to think.
找德瓦舍,她要离开他
Call Devasher. She’s leaving him.
敲…心情不好吧?
Knock, knock. Bad times, huh?
艾比打了电♥话♥给克伊
Abby called Kay.
所有老婆在第一年都会有点神经质的
Listen, all the wives go a little nuts the first year.
她会回来的,可能想要孩子吧
She’ll be back. Probably want to get pregnant.
帮倒忙,是吗?
Big help, huh?
这个小子是否要教我们如何管理国内的刑罚制度?
Is this kid gonna tell us how to run the penal system in this country?
– 他这样才肯交出那些档案 – 那么拖延那笔钱
– It’s the only way he’ll give us the files. – Then stall on the money.
以联邦传召方式释放那个哥哥,跟踪他
Get the brother out with the federal subpoena. Follow him
我们一得到那些档案,就抓他回来
and the minute we get the files, yank him back.
– 阿班克斯潜水公♥司♥ – 麻烦你托马斯·阿班克斯先生
– Abanks Dive Lodge. – Mr. Thomas Abanks, please.
我是米奇·麦克迪尔
This is Mitch McDeere.
对不起,我要在早餐会议前查证一个客户的帐单
Sorry. I gotta justify a client’s bill before a breaKfast meeting
所有的时间记录和帐单都锁起了
and all the timesheets and bills are locked up.
– 我不知道可否这样做 – 你想吵醒埃弗里吗?
– I don’t know if I should do this. – Hey, you wanna wake up Avery?
我只想打掉一宗对我们的诉讼
I’m just trying to head off a legal action against us.
我答应在办公时间前把所有东西放回原位
I promise. I’ll have everything back in the drawer before the office opens.
(纳森·洛克总时间: 43.3)
(总时间: 49.2)
(罗伊斯·麦克奈特总时间: 26.8)
(总时间: 30.2)
(埃弗里·托拉尔总时间: 23.8)
(总时间: 26.1)
– 你比我想像还要高 – 听来很好
– You’re taller than I thought. – That’s nice to hear.
计划有变
There’s been a change of plan.
– 我不知道有个计划 – 也好,因为已经改变了
– I didn’t know there was a plan. – Good, because it’s been changed.
甜心,你是谁?
Who are you, sweetheart?
– 阿班克斯潜水公♥司♥ – 埃弗里几时要船?
– Abanks Diving Lodge. – What time is Avery taking the boat?
两点半
2:30.
要影印所有的文件,我们要尽量拖延他
We gotta keep him out long enough to copy everything in that closet.
放心,我的朋友们会带他去圣三一洞,要六个小时
Don’t worry. My friends are taking him to Trinity Caves. Should be 6 hours.
好的,塔米明天会到来准备一下
OK. Tammy’s coming down tomorrow to set things up.
我可以…炒一些蛋吃
I can… whip us up some eggs.
我不想最后一天迟到上课
The last day I don’t want to be late for school.
– 塔米出发去见阿班克斯没有? – 今晚才去
– Has Tammy left to meet Abanks? – Not ’til this evening.
你在发号♥施令吧?
You’re running a real 3-ring circus, aren’t you?
– 希望一切顺利 – 一定要
– I hope it goes well. – It has to.
是否很有趣?你去偷♥情♥,我却感到内咎
Isn’t it amazing? You did the cheating and I feel guilty.
不要
Don’t.
保重
Take care of yourself.
– 看招! – 别那样
– There! – Hey, stop that!
你的手套在哪里?去玩球吧,瑟琳娜,你也去
Where are your gloves? Get back in the dodgeball game. You too, Sheila.
男孩和女孩,为未来作彩排吧
Boys and girls together, rehearsing for later life.
– 你在这里干嘛? – 你可会相信我在附近?
– What are you doing here? – Can you believe I was in the area?
不相信
No.
听说今天是你最后的一天。真的吗?
I heard this was your last day. Was I misinformed?
– 我会离开一会儿 – 我顺便过来道别
– I’ll be gone for a while. – I just stopped off to say goodbye.
– 万一… – 万一什么?
– Just in case. In case what?
万一不是一会儿。明天我要去开曼
In case it’s more than a while. I’m going to the Caymans tomorrow…
我会错过道别
and I would miss saying goodbye.
– 谢谢你,一路顺风 – 要来吗?
– Thank you. Have a nice trip. – Wanna come?
我知道听来很荒谬,不过不妨考虑一下
I know. I know. It sounds outrageous, but think about it.
我们可以晒太阳、潜水,喝朗姆酒
We could grab some sun, take a dip. Drink some Havana Club.
我可以给你婚姻指导和追求你
I could give you marital advice and hit on you.
无论怎样,我答应对拒绝处之泰然
And whatever happens… I promise. I take rejection well.
你怎么以为我需要婚姻指导?
What makes you think I need marital advice?
好吧,你给我婚姻指导好了
Okay, you give me marital advice.
我不可能
I couldn’t possibly.
– 我不懂潜水 – 很好,我也不懂潜水
– I don’t scuba dive. – Perfect. I can’t scuba dive either.
真好?
Really?
– 听说你不会错过机会的 – 这次不行,我要缩短行程
– I’d heard that you don’t miss a chance. – Not this time. I had to shorten the trip.
有客户要来,我不能在二十四小时内潜水和飞行
A client’s coming into town. I can’t dive and fly in the same 24 hours. You see?
– 怎么样? – 我母亲病了
– How about it? – My mother isn’t well.
要做一些检查,所以我要回家去
They’re doing some tests. That’s why I’m going home.
– 抱歉,我不知道 – 你又怎会知道?
– I’m sorry. I didn’t know. – How could you possibly.
希望她早日康复。如果她没事,带她一起来吧
Hope she feels better. And if she does, bring her with you.
再见,埃弗里,一路顺风
Goodbye, Avery. Have a good flight.
格林伍德秘书服务公♥司♥。塔米,我是艾比·麦克迪尔
Greenwood Secretarial Services.Tammy, this is Abby McDeere.
你们有麻烦了。埃弗里不会去潜水
I think you’ve got a serious problem. Avery isn’t going diving.
我们完蛋了
We’re dead.
我们怎…?我怎告诉米奇? 怎让他知道?
How do we…? How do I tell Mitch? How do I let him know?
我反正会去,我要想办法。我三小时后起飞
I’m going anyway. I gotta try to do something. My flight’s in 3 hours.
麦克迪尔先生办公室。他不在。要留言吗?
Mr. McDeere’s office. He’s not in. May I take a message?
塔米什么都别告诉米奇
Tammy, don’t tell Mitch anything.
我很快回来
I’ll just be a sec.
艾比·麦克迪尔的药方
Prescription for Abigail McDeere.
一号♥
One.
你想走还是想留下来?
Do you wanna go or do you wanna stay here?
– 你不替他扣上手铐? – 我会做的
– Aren’t you gonna cuff him? – I’ll take care of it.
是?猜我在看什么?
Yeah? Guess what I’m looking at?
– 告诉我 – 六年来第一次的日落
– Tell me. – My first sunset in six years.
– 你成功了 – 是的
– You made it. – Yeah.
是的,小兄弟,我欠了你
Yeah, I did. I owe you, little brother.
你没有
No, you don’t.
– 有阿班克斯的消息吗? – 听说一切都准备好了
– Anything from Abanks? – Last I heard, everything was set.
不会有事的
It’s gonna be fine.
已经成功了
It already is.
雷,再见吧
Be seeing you, Ray.
好了,你跟他谈过了。档案在哪里?
OK, you spoke to him. Where are the files?
– 钱在哪里? – 我拿到档案才给你
– Where’s the money? – Not until I get the files.
你现在汇一半来 户口号♥码是6194408S
You send half now. Account number 6194408S.
– 听到吗? – 听到,6194408S
– You got that? – Yeah, 6194408S.
我证实收到钱后,就会寄档案给你
When I get confirmation it’s there, I’ll send the files.
这是一些零用钱。麦克迪尔,你自♥由♥了
Here’s some pocket money. You’re free, McDeere.
四分一哩外有一个巴士站
There’s a busstop 1/4 mile.
沿着黄线走,你以前也习惯了
Follow the yellow line. You’re used to that.
失陪
Excuse me.
– 你看来不很惊奇 – 我十分惊奇
– You don’t seem that surprised. – I’m deeply surprised.
我也是
So am l.
– 两杯朗姆酒 – 好的,托拉尔先生
– Two Havana Clubs, please? – Yes, Mr. Taylor.
– 验身检查怎样? – 我们是虚惊一场
– How’d the test turn out? – We were worried for no reason.
很好
Good.
又觉得我们在校园时不太融洽
I didn’t think we got on that well in the school yard.
– 也许由那时起我长大了 – 那最好不过
– Maybe I’ve grown up since then. – I’d love to believe that.
– 好喝吗 – 是吗?它很像像白兰地
– It’s delicious. – Isn’t it? It’s like cognac.
我的名声十分差
You know I have a very bad reputation.
– 怎会的? – 我到处留情
– What do you do? – I run around.
为什么?
Why do you do that?
可能因为我太太了解我
I think it’s because my wife understands me.
其实我很爱我的太太
The fact is I love my wife.
而她…对我失去了兴趣
And she’s… She’s lost interest in me.
我知道我有的
I know I have.
但我自此没有喜欢过别人
But I haven’t cared for anyone since.
虽然我想
I’d like to, though.
我怀念那样
I miss it.
你对首次约会的女孩很坦白
You lay a lot on a girl for a first date.
这是一次约会?
Is that what this is?
这是B组,我们会驰进五号♥站停留二十分钟
This is Unit B. We’ll be pulling into Five Points for a 20 minute rest stop.
桑德兰太太,抱歉这样晚找你,我想跟你谈一下
Mrs. Sutherland, sorry to call so late, but I need to speak with you.
让我先告诉你,你不是我们唯一要找的客户
Let me preface this. You’re not the only client I’ve had to call about this.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!