我要一大♥片♥半生熟牛排,三只煎蛋,薯条和咖啡
I’d like a big steak medium rare, three fried eggs over, french fries and coffee.
(法利鲶鱼农场 阿肯色州卡什)
再见吧,亲爱的
I’ll see you, darling.
(收件)
(雷·麦克迪尔在联邦传召法例下已离去)
(没有上手铐、没有目的地、没有归期)
他妈的!
Aw, fuck!
到底什么事?我们失掉你哥哥的踪影
What the hell is going on? We lost your brother.
– 为什么?你们在跟踪他? – 你想耍我吗?
– Why? Were you following him? – Are you trying to fuck with me?
– 你在哪里?档案在哪里? – 你想耍我?
– Where are you? Where are the files? – You trying to fuck with me?
– 要档案吗?先汇钱 – 我要马上拿到档案
– Want the files? You wire the money. – I want those files now.
我要挂线了
Gotta go, Wayne.
他清楚知道他哥哥在哪里
He knows exactly where his brother is.
查一下11:00到11:45,在那餐馆用信♥用♥卡♥入油的记录
Check all the credit cards used for fuel at that diner between 11:00 and 11:45.
在我们失掉雷的时间,不会多过十二个人
Whenever we lost Ray… Couldn’t be more than a dozen.
他一定是其中一个,拿一张路易斯安那州的地图给我
He’s got to be on one of them. And get me a map of Louisiana.
拿一张路易斯安那州的地图给我!
Get me a map of Louisiana!
水还没有溶
It hasn’t even begun to melt.
员工最懂得掌握时间
The staff was chosen for its timing.
不会自己来,但总做不成
I would do that, but I could never do that.
那些钮扣太小了
The buttons are too small.
– 要身手灵光 – 是灵
– It requires terrible “desktermindy”. – “Dexterity”.
真神奇
Amazing.
– 你来这里干嘛? – 什么意思?
– What are you doing here? – What do you mean?
– 你到底为什么来这里? – 我以为我被邀请的
– Exactly what did you come here for? – I thought I was invited.
你不诚实
You’re not being truthful.
– 为何你这样做? – 因为我不舒服
– Why are you doing this? – Because I’m sick.
我要你把实情告诉我
I want you to tell me the truth.
我来这里为了惩罚米奇让公♥司♥支配我们的生命
I came here to punish Mitch for letting the firm run our lives.
我来是因为米奇跟你来这里时,他跟别人上♥床♥
I came because when Mitch was here with you, he slept with someone else.
你是否想听这些?
Is that what you want to hear?
– 这比别个版本好一点 – 什么别个版本?
– It’s better than the alternative. – What alternative?
你来为了想见我
That you came here to see me.
埃弗里?
Avery?
– 三个小时前收到的 – 你肯定他没事吗?
– It came in about three hours ago. – Are you sure I’ll be all right?
你想怎样做?报♥警♥?
What the hell you wanna do? Call 911?
拿那条钥匙,抓着东西,就过来这里
Get the key, grab the stuff, and get over here.
继续找他,叫醒那个混♥蛋♥
Keep calling him. Wake the son of a bitch up.
你在电♥话♥找到他就叫我,我要那个女孩
When you get him on the phone, find me. I want that girl.
户口号♥码是6194408S
Account number 6194408S.
是75万吗?
And can you confirm that it’s $750,000?
好的,我现在准备离开这里
Absolutely. I’m fixin’ to get out of here now.
– 你拿到我要的所有资料吗? – 拿到了,但米奇…
– You got all the information I need? – Yeah, but Mitch…
我看过那些东西,但是没有列出数字的
…I’ve been looking at the stuff and there’s no numbers listed.
– 没有数字?没有银码? – 没有,有些银行户口的文件
– There’s no numbers? No amounts? – No, I got papers from bank accounts…
从开曼到香港都有,却没有银码
everywhere from the Caymans to Hong Kong, but there’s no amounts.
我耍不出什么招数
I can’t play the poker game I’m gonna play and bluff.
你们有多少钱和在哪里?
How much do they have and where?
每项上面都写着:
There’s a note on each one that says…
“资料在客户里和我的电脑” 签名A.T
…”Info held by client and my Mac.” Signed “A.T.”
还有别的资料吗?有密♥码♥吗?
Is there any other information? Is there a password?
– 塔米,看一看那份文件 – 等一会
– Just look on the paper, Tammy. – Wait a minute.
括号♥里写着…
In parentheses it says…
R-E-F,然后冒号♥,然后 “科迪莉亚”
…R-E-F, then a colon, then “Cordelia”.
好的,在早上我要查埃弗里的电脑
OK. I gotta get to Avery’s computer in the morning.
小心点,我们不知道早上的情况会怎样
Be careful. We don’t know how all this will look in the morning.
我会顺利度过早上的
I’ll get through the morning fine.
他们发觉我午饭后没有回来,我已经在芝加哥了
When they notice I’m not back from lunch, I’ll be in Chicago.
大功告成,我要拿这些到船上
OK, we’re done. I gotta get these on the boat.
船?什么船?
The boat? What boat?
我该把米奇进行着的事告诉你
Man, there’s some stuff I gotta tell you about what Mitch is doing.
说吧,什么事?
Tell me. What?
把钥匙拿回去,在他醒来前快离开
Get the keys back and get out before he wakes up.
喂?
Hello.
你要再说一次
You have to repeat that.
– 不可能的 – 她们偷了你的钥匙
– That’s not possible. – They’ve stolen your keys.
她究竟是谁?
Now, who the hell is she?
你了解我吧,我昨晚认识的
You know me. Somebody I met last night.
她又怎会知道要拿你的钥匙?
How the hell does she know to go after your keys?
那些家伙在十分钟内降落了。她最好在那里
The guys are landing in 10 minutes. She’d better be there.
不要
Don’t.
他们在电♥话♥中听到你
They heard you on the phone.
米奇叫你来的
Mitch sent you.
– 我知他是个空谈理想主义者 – 他不知道我在这里
– I knew he was a closet idealist. – He doesn’t know I’m here.
但我是为了他做的
But I did do it for him.
那比跟他拉平还好一点
That’s even better than getting even with him.
你要离开这里
You gotta get out of here.
– 你打算怎样做? – 艾比,那个女孩是个局
– What are you gonna do? – Abby, the girl was a set-up.
在沙滩上…她是个局
On the beach, she was a set-up.
他们做那种事的。万一惯常的引诱行不通
They do things like that. Just in case the usual inducements don’t work.
他们会怎样对付你?
What are they gonna do to you?
怎样也好… 他们很久以前已经做了
Whatever it is… they did it a long time ago.
– 搬走这东西 – 不是你的棉花货车或你的巷
– Get this thing out of here. – It ain’t your cotton truck or your alley.
– 你别吵 – 我现在就找交通部
– Just cool it. – I’m calling the traffic department now.
– 他有电♥话♥来吗? – 还没有
– Did he call? – Not yet.
我刚跟埃弗里说过
I just spoke to Avery.
他要在十点前做好一些工作
He needs some work done before 10:00.
我在他的电脑做吧
I’ll just get it off his computer.
你们这班人怎么了?这东西的纸用光了
What the helI’s the matter with you guys? This thing’s out of paper.
(传送银行)
(联合户口记录)
麦克迪尔回来了没有?搜查每一层,他做了一项交易
Is McDeere in yet? Check every goddamn floor. He cut a deal.
– 纳提辛、厄利温、亨普希尔… – 亨普希尔?那是罗马克斯的秘书
– Natisin, Earlywine, Hemphill… – Hemphill? That’s Lomax’s secretary.
是威斯维监狱的杜力海狱长
It’s Warden Dynehart from Wrightsville Prison.
有麻烦了,我刚盘问一个狱警,她擅自发了一份传真
We got a problem. I just questioned a guard who sent an unauthorized fax
到一间在孟菲斯的律师行。是关于你们的囚犯的
to a Memphis law firm. It was in regard to your prisoner.
不…
No, no, no…
法官大人,他不在他的办公室,我查一下他是否在大厦里
He’s not in his office, your Honour. I’ll see if he’s in the building.
– 谢谢你,麦琪 – 不用客气
– Thank you, Madge. – You’re welcome.
米奇,我们到处找你
Mitch? We’ve just been looking for you.
– 麻烦你进来 – 托拉尔先生办公室
– Can you step in here, please? – Mr. Tolar’s office.
妮娜,他在这里,接线吧
He’s right here, Nina. Transfer him.
麦克迪尔先生?塔兰斯法官找你
Mr. McDeere? Judge Tarrance for you.
请稍候
One moment, please.
– 喂? – 快走!他们知道了
– Hello. – Get out of there! They know.
听到吗?快走,立刻来这里
Hear what I said? Get out of there. Get over here now.
你可以走吗?我明白
Can you? I understand.
他逃不到哪里。卢迪,到前门去
He’s going nowhere. Rudy, get to the front door.
米奇!有什么可以效劳?
Mitch! What can I do you for?
请坐
Have a seat.
卢迪,他向东面走进巷里
OK, Rudy. He’s headed east up the alley.
抓着他
Get him and hold him.
该死,我早知道他们找不到她。叫他坐那班机回来
Goddamnit, I knew they wouldn’t find her. Get him back on that plane.
如果在麦克迪尔去找联邦调查局前抓不到他…
If we don’t get McDeere before he gets to the Feds…
– 他走向哪一方? – 是麦克迪尔!
– What direction was he running? – It’s McDeere.
– 你在哪里? – 别管了,发生了什么事?
– Where are you? – Never mind. What happened?
没事的,我叫一辆车来接你,快来这里
It’s OK. I’ll send you a car. Just come on in.
– 你来到后我再告诉你 – 不,你现在告诉我
– I’ll tell you when you get here.You just come on in. – No, you tell me now!
是一个狱警,快来吧
It was a prison guard. Just come on in.
我们会给你人身监护
We’ll place you in protective custody.
– 你没有令我感到受保护 – 你想被杀死吗?
– You don’t make me feel protected. – Are you looking to get whacked?
你可知道发生什么事?莫鲁图家族今天抵达
Do you know what’s going on? The Moroltos arrive today.
– 从芝加哥来了 – 什么?
– From Chicago. – What?
我面前有他们的行程表。莫鲁图家族要来了
I got their itinerary right in front of me. The Moroltos are coming here.
孟菲斯…这个下午。行程表就在这里
Memphis. This afternoon. The itinerary’s right here.
西北航♥空♥,两点十六分抵达。直去皮布迪酒店
Northwest, arrives 2: 16pm. Straight to the Peabody.
全世界都在找你,你不能回家,所以马上来这里吧
The whole world’s looking for you. You can’t go home, so get in here now.
我要失踪数小时,我有事要办
I gotta get lost for a few hours. Something I gotta do.
– 那些档案在哪里? – 你会跟着收到指示的
– Where the hell are the files, Mitch? – You’ll get instructions… after.
跟着什么?
After what?
他在扣留证据。他拿了我们75万元
He’s withholding evidence. He’s got 3/4 of a million dollars of our money.
他是个逃犯,我要抓他回来,用孟菲斯警方去抓他
He’s a fugitive. I want him brought in. Use the Memphis police, but get him.
是一辆红色十吨♥货车,由一间法利鲶鱼农场登记的
It’s a red KW 1 0-ton registered to a Farley’s Catfish Farm.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!